WoF: A New Era | OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WoF: A New Era | OPEN

Postby broner » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:03 am

Solstice | Night/Sand/Rain | Queen | Tags: Reaper

"My sources have reasons not to lie to me, let's say," she replied. "I have a cadre of informants. They're fairly reliable, when you know how to string them up by their ankles, so to speak." Solstice shifted, angling herself fully toward the door. "I need him alive, Reaper. An assassin you may be, but if you're truly as skilled at dealing in death as they say, dealing in life should not be such a challenge."

Rift | SeaWing | Mercenary Commander | Tags: Mamba, Crescent, Arroyo

"Hey, everyone, bickerin' won't put food on the table," said Rift, frowning at the two. "Sun's already gettin' hotter. Arroyo, make sure they ain't killing each other back there." The relatively level-headed SandWing was probably his best bet to shut the dragons down, considering neither seemed particularly fond of Rift himself. Mamba hardly fit the RainWing stereotype, but it didn't stop other dragons from looking at her just the same as the others. She really seemed like a reliable worker to him. Rift wasn't sure if he would make things worse by telling her so.
An unintended side-effect of piling on so much weight was the way his talons sank into the sand as he walked. The webs between his feet helped, if only a little. Ah, well, Rift huffed internally. A good workout for me. Wouldn't do to let myself go to waste, anyway.
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:36 am

Mamba | RainWing | Mercenary | Tags: Rift, Crescent, Arroyo
xxxxxMamba narrowed her eyes as Crescent stomped off, barely catching the insult. Tree-hugger. Frostbreath curled in the air like mist, and Mamba countered it by baring her teeth at Crescent's retreating back, fangs poking out from under her lips. She feigned indifference, held her head and posture high as she made a point not to verbally reply. No use trying to placate a child. Surely that isn't the best you can do. But beneath the surface, she was seething. Crescent didn't know what she was talking about. Mamba DESPISED her goddamned tribe more than anybody else on the continent possibly could. She loathed the whole fat, lazy, stupid lot of them. And she was NOT like them. At all.
xxxxxMamba let out a snake-like hiss at Rift's order. "I will not need babysitting, commander" she insisted coldly, fixing the poor SandWing with a warning glare. Arroyo wasn't bad. Not really, anyway. He played right-hand man to Rift so damn hard Mamba wouldn't be surprised if they had a thing for each other, but whatever. She would be there if the group needed somebody to keep the house in order. Wasn't that what she was doing with prodding the IceWing, after all? Provocation meant progress, seeing as they were all back to trudging through the sand. Even with Crescent's irritating belly-aching. She could just barely put up with it as a side so long as they stayed on task.
xxxxxThe sand was far too hot beneath her talons. Too hot for comfort, though Mamba wouldn't admit to it. They'd gotten up relatively early, but alas, it was seldom enough. The trip would be so much faster if they could fly, but the awkward burden of carrying shelter around tended to inhibit the luxury, even if Rift were to carry most of their stuff. Beyond that, a pack of dragons wandering around on foot in the desert was likely to call attention. But she hoped they were close enough to civilization at this point that it wouldn't make much of a difference either way.

Reaper | Sand/Night/Ice | Hired Hand | Tags: Solstice
xxxxxFair enough. Reaper could see that. He nodded in acknowledgment, not surprised that she'd go to such lengths to get "reliable intel" out of whoever the hell got involved with her. There was method to her madness. But her methods were damn madness.
xxxxxHis eyes flicked to the door, watching the overlord's movement. Interesting. His distrust with her was something that would never go away, and the fact that she was difficult to read didn't help. He didn't know how anyone COULD trust her. Reaper wanted to comment on her crap about life and death being SIMILAR of all things. Killing a dragon was a lot easier than restraining and silencing one, then dragging its ass across a desert. A body attracted unwanted attention. It was why you needed to hide them, a task much easier when said body was a corpse. But he refrained from arguing, gritted his teeth.
xxxxxReaper conceded with a dip of his head. "Keeping dragons alive is messy," he admitted. "I don't enjoy it. But that doesn't mean I can't do it, if that's really what you want from me."
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siciatres » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:41 pm

𓇳 Arroyo | SandWing | Mercenary | Tags: Rift, Mamba, Crescent

——-Arroyo gave the RainWing a nervous laugh. “I think a stab wound would hurt less than that glare, honestly, ouch.” Nevertheless he strode alongside the group, eventually positioning himself between Mamba and Crescent. Just to be safe.
——-The SandWing studied the surroundings- well, not that there was much to look at in a desert- but he kept an eye out regardless. Ever since they received their request, Arroyo treated every dragon with suspicion. Who knows which dragons are loyal to Solstice? Best be careful. However, the only danger in the desert this time were cacti.
Siciatres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:16 am

Crescent | Icewing | Mercenary | Tags: Mamba, Rift, Arroyo

Sighing, she let the Sandwing separate her from the angry rainwing. The last thing she needed was to get in a fight, let alone with a dragon that could burn her face off. She just wanted to get going, these dragons were taking too long, and it was getting hotter and hotter every minute. She looked towards the seawing "Commander". " Oh great Commander, I suggest we leave before we all melt into large puddles" She growled sarcastically. She was certain the longer she stayed here, the more her scales would itch, and she would eventually itch them off.

Creosate | Icewing | Royal Librarian | Tags: Open |

Creosate tapped his claws on the wood of the large desk. Tutting to himself, he bent down to the small cubbies that were carved into the wood and pulled out a small scroll, labeled Personal Scrolls He had to make his own checkout list for his scrolls so he would stop losing count of how many he took off the shelves. Standing up, he walked down the aisle labeled A-C and looked from the small scroll to the large shelves, his talon dragging along the cubby holes. Good, everything was in order and he can go back to the security of his desk. Checking his glasses for smears, he pulled out a scroll labeled Animus Origins and started to read, his claws tapping on the wood in a sort of rhythm.

Squill | Silkwing | Normal Dragon | Tags: Open |

Squill yawned and nuzzled into the large mass of carpets that they called a bed. Blinking their eyes to the bright sunlight, Squill yawned and rolled over onto their back, their wings stretched out. Stretching their legs, Squill stood up and shook out his wings, dew falling off from the early morning. Stepping outside, squill grabbed the small bag of money out of their secret hiding spot and walking out into the streets of possibility. Yawning again, Squill walked down the street and into the marketplace, looking around for food vendors. His money bag clinking, he walked up to a small rainwing fruit vendor. " Hello, may I please buy three mangoes and two bananas, please?" He took out a fair amount of scales and waited as the rainwing grabbed the assorted fruit. Once he had his precious cargo, Squill thanked the rainwing and walked away towards an alleyway, where he sat down to eat his fruit.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me