⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:30 pm

πŸŒ™ Nightstar πŸŒ™
She looked at Koileap and ran as close as she could to Tawnyfoot. β€œTawnyfoot are you ok? Where’s Doebrook?” She yelled over the flames. β€œWe need to get tawnyfoot to camp. He needs to see Fireflare as soon as possible. If I’m out here longer I’ll be fine I have 9 lives you don’t. For my clan mates one of mine is nothing to yours.”

πŸ¦‰OwlpawπŸ¦‰
She nodded. She set out to do marks.

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
He nodded at the leaders words

β˜€οΈBlazingsun β˜€οΈ
β€œIf this is the case let’s hurry back to camp and get some others to help,”he said

πŸ”₯FireflareπŸ”₯
She nodded. β€œ we need to move fast to get to her,” she said

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
The Tom looked at them. β€œLet’s head out. We need to hurry,” he said

πŸ†Cheetahkit πŸ†
She looked to the leader. Abandon their home? But the moss she slept in smelled like her mother. She didn't want to lose that.

❄Frostpaw❄
She stayed at her mentors side. β€œWait… Where’s Milkpaw? Oaklion went on patrol without her this morning!” She exclaimed panicked

πŸ¦…HawkpawπŸ¦…
He padded over. β€œWhat do you need help with Starlingsong?”

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She nodded. β€œEveryone who is about ready let’s get ready to go to the border. The sooner we can move the sooner you will be safe,” sh said looking to each member of the group. She had no idea what she would be putting her home into. But for the sake of these strangers it would be ok. She felt eyes burning into her,judging her. She looked to their leader sympathetically.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:13 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder|| {mentions; xxx} || t {hazeshade} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

adderfang looked at the other elder and nodded solemnly. "i hope that she isn't in much trouble as well...those poor kits...tawnyfoot went after her, then nightstar joined him," she then turned her head, noticing that the other elder wasn't here. but, she remembered that she did join the group. "along with fireflare. i believe she left russetwind in charge- or i think toadfall. one of those two." she mumbled before looking back at hazeshade. "but if the fire gets close enough to camp we are to evacuate across the river..". adderfang then looked at the entrance, wondering if they found the queen yet.

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior ||apprentice; shadepaw ||{mentions; emerald, snake-eye, shadepaw, & beechpaw} || t {beechpaw & shadepaw} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

he glanced over at the she-cat and nodded a little. it was best to get every-cat to the river first before they introduced themselves properly. he turned his head over towards both shadepaw and beechpaw, thinking momentarily before padding over to the two apprentices. "shadepaw, beechpaw, why don't you come and help me? go check the apprentice's den to make sure that everyone knows what's going on...calmly, we don't need to raise a panic." he glanced at his kin, seeing how he reacted to smokestar's announcement. maybe he should've chosen his words carefully. he looked at his apprentice and shook his head. "then join hawkpaw with starlingsong and her kits. i'll see about sending a couple of warriors your way..." he then paused, thinking of what to say next, glancing over snake-eye. crowfall turned his head back to the apprentices. "if you see anyone on their way back to camp, let them know to turn back towards the river, okay? any questions?"

xxxxxx

♙𝐡eowulf || tom || twenty-two moons|| rouge || none || {mentions; emerald} || t {kittypet brother} ||[/i]
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════♙

next post i'll write something

xxxxxx

βœ§π‘‡oast || tom || twenty-two moons|| kittypet/loner || none || {mentions; emerald, beowulf} || t {annoying brother of his} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•βœ§

post will be w/beo's
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me