⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {//} || t; emerald/clover}}
crowfall stared at the kit with a small frown. he crawled towards the kit and gave the kit a quick lick between the ears and thought for a moment before looking at emerald. "well, we can't leave the kit here." he flicked his tail before looking back at the kit, "but considering that you have been probably alone since then, you might be hungry, i would assume?" he got up and stretched his legs a little. he glanced at emerald and then back at the she-kit and then back at emerald, "we can bring this kit back to the prey pile," and we'll see what we can do from there?" he suggested with a flick of his tail.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:34 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:🦌Caribouhoof 🦌Tags:Russetwind, Ravenpaw
He nodded and patiently waited for them

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She gave the kit a comforting lick. “Poor thing. Let’s get you fed. And we’ll find out what to do,” she said, “would you like me to carry you there?” She looked at crowfall, pity for the kit in her eyes.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:42 am

Clover wasn't really sure what to do. Should she wait here for her mother? Should she go? Well, not that it mattered much. Her stomach decided for her as she felt it complain painfully at the mention of food and she looked up at Emerald with a tiny nod. "If... if you see my mommy, will you let her know I'm okay?" She wasn't really sure if her mother would come back, but at least this way she felt a little less guilty about giving up on her so soon.
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:57 am

{{adderfang || she-cat || 103 moons || lightningclan elder || {m; //} || t; none}}

the elder swiftly made her way towards an open patch of sunlight, although regretted it as she was soon out of breath. as a result of this, she plopped herself onto the ground, tucking her paws underneath her chest fluff, purring in delight as she laid there, soaking up the sun’s rays. although since she was alone- she should be more aware of her surroundings. but if anything, she was still near the camp- if she could alert someone if need-be. adderfang flattened her ears, but relaxed a little, zoning out for a bit, thinking about prey. she realized that she hasn’t even eaten this morning- oh well. she’ll find something later on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

{{crowfall || tom || 20 moons || darkclan warrior || m; {//} || t; emerald/clover}}
he turned to looked at the two and nodded a little, "well then, i can lead the way while you carry the kit," he mewed as he then retraced their steps, occasionally looking back to make sure that he didn't lose them. he did purposefully slow his pace. however, as they travelled, crowfall thought of a plan. maybe he could possibly track the mother down? even if it would be a waste of time, he thought it would at least ease the kit some...but would he really tell her that she was abandoned? crowfall continued on, coming to a stop as they reached emerald's den.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:32 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn))

Thorn' Patch Silently agreed. He stared at the rustling trees, the wind calmly ruffling his fur. The sun would beat down on his back and he sighed, not ready for the hardships of leaf fall. " I wonder when Smoke'Star will choose a new deputy," He thought out loud. Glancing again at the she-cat " Would you ever want to be deputy?" He asked curiously.

((Doe'Brook \LightningClan\She-Cat\Queen\Tags:Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook laughed, swimming to the bank of the stream. She played on her back, the sun warming her belly as she purred. Flexing her claws, she looked at her mate from an upside-down angle and purred, happy to be able to spend time with him.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
The grey she-cat tensed a bit, flicking her white ear, then calmed and looked at him. "I'm not sure. I hadn't given it much thought because I doubt I will be the one chosen. Smokestar will choose what is best for the clan, I'm sure. What of you? Would you ever want to be?" She mewed gently, studying Thornpatch before looking at the ground.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
Tawnyfoot shook his head and flicked his tail. "I hardly get chosen to go on patrol, I'll probably just spend my day hunting." He mewed out, a little sad at first.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Apprentice: Duskpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Blazingsun, Twistedpuddle, Duskpaw, Owlpaw
"Hmm," Mossleap meowed with a small flick of her tail as she followed after the patrol. "I don't think we'll have to worry too much about DarkClan. They probably don't want to attack kin anymore than we do."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dewsplash/Crush: Open/Tags: Dewsplash
Nettlepaw's tail flicked behind him as he followed after his mentor. When the older tom paused he tilted his head slightly before nodding. "Okay," he meowed after being told to show his hunting crouch. He took a deep breath before crouching down with his tail brushing the ground slightly.

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Plumsea, Oaklion
"They would want to be the Clan leader's apprentice," Eaglewing meowed with a soft chuckle. "I think every kit dreams of being apprenticed to the leader. I know I did when I was that young but looking back on it maybe it was for the best I wasn't."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/DarkClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Emberpuddle/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Emberpuddle
Ivypaw tilted her head slightly as she thought over the options given to her. "I wouldn't mind going out and seeing more of the territory and seeing where different herbs grow," she meowed after a moment.

Starlingsong/She-cat/48 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Wolfkit and Icekit/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Hawkpaw, Icekit
"It'll be interesting to be sure," Starlingsong meowed with a flick of her tail before turning her attention back to Icekit and Hawkpaw.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Cheetahkit
"Do you want to go and join them?" Wolfkit asked after a moment of watching his brother and the apprentice. "Maybe show Icekit how real warriors get things done?"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Hawkpaw, Snake-eye, Starlingsong
"Like this?" Icekit asked as he moved his legs slightly wider.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:56 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She sighed "alright, let's not worry about things like that, let's just enjoy the patrol..." she meowed to them. Her eyes looked over to the forest and some of the birds she saw flying there.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot)
She gave him a smile "well thatäs better than doing nothing at all...and if you want to join a patrol you can always invite yourself to join one" she meowed to her.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He nodded "well yeah, I was starting to think if I will ever become a warrior, at least now I do have a chance for that" he meowed looking around the woods.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
He looked over to the calico tom which was busy talking with the Ashthorn. He gave a smile as he did his decision for the deputy now and he will call a meeting for that this evening or when the patrols are back at the camp.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She nodded "yeah, she is fast and has some agility...she could need a mentor who also can catch rabbits...as it's not that easy to do" she meowed to him.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He didn't move when she comes for him, instead of at that moment, she started swapping he gave a quick turn around and pushed the younger cat to the ground "that's a good move, but you give too many openings to attack you, of course, you can still attack me in this position too" he told her.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:45 am

AsherAtRisk wrote:Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
The grey she-cat tensed a bit, flicking her white ear, then calmed and looked at him. "I'm not sure. I hadn't given it much thought because I doubt I will be the one chosen. Smokestar will choose what is best for the clan, I'm sure. What of you? Would you ever want to be?" She mewed gently, studying Thornpatch before looking at the ground.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
He considered it, then shook his head. "I wouldn't wanna be a bother, and that seems like it'd be a little rude." His tail swished as he mewed his response happily. "I'd probably be better off hunting than in a fight, I don't wanna hurt anyone."
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:57 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She stood up and left her den. She sat outside her den.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
"You always had a chance! " she said turning her head. She saw what Blazingsun was talking about.

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
-Waiting for Russetwind and ravenpaw-

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He nodded and tasted the air as they closed on the border. "Do any of you else smell that? " he asked. All he could taste was faintly of fire and ash. He couldn't see anything along the borderline. That is until he looked across the border at the flames beginning to engulf the moor on dark clans side of the border. "Twistedpuddle take the apprentices along the border and mark it along the river. That part of the border should be safe after that take them back to camp and report this to Nightstar. Mossleap stay with me we need to do something to try to avoid too much damage to our side of the border," he said.

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
He nodded. "The only one I haven't heard a peep of who they want their mentor to be is Cheetahkit. Yes rabbit hunting is hard but thinking like a leader who would you choose for each of them?" He asked them both. "I personally think someone with a level head for wolfkit, he seems quite full of himself. Someone with experience for icekit. And definitely someone who could move fast for cheetahkit." He tasted the air.

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
"Sure," she said, "not that it will make a difference I'll still always be the fastest." She fluffed her pelt out.

❄Frostpaw❄
She flung her hind paws out hoping to land a sturdy blow. She wanted to prove to her mentor that she was going to be a worthy warrior

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
"Depends," he said, "how does it feel on your legs?" He tilted his head studying the kits form. He gently prodded the kits shoulder to see if icekit would just fall over or stay almost sturdy.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
"If you tell me what she looks like then I will keep my eyes out for her," she replied before picking the kit up and following crowfall. Once they returned to her den she set the kit down.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me