⭒⭒⭒ ☾ learning to unite ⭒⭒⭒

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ learning to unite ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:10 am

These cats have never known a clan.
They're from all walks of life - loners, rogues, kittypets, and strays. But then they hear about two cats who have traveled into the mountains and came back with promises.

After recruiting many cats, they all have to go through a long journey. The cats will travel through various territories on their way back up the mountain and build their new home.

For these cats to thrive, they have to come up with a code, a ranking system, and a place for them to speak to their ancestors. These cats don't even know their own clan name.

Eventually, they will be... one united clan.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ plot ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:37 am

The main plot will be the journey to the mountain.
The roleplay will start with all of the cats gathered together, the two cats who first traveled to the mountain and discovered a home are in control of the newly founded make-shift group. They will eventually be the leader and deputy once ranks are set up. They will have to travel through different territories and landscapes in this order: the forest, the barren land, and the mountain. The two cats have already been to the mountain, so they know the safest way. Unfortunately, their journey will still be very treacherous and some cats will die. (Minimum of 4 cats dying, but more can be added). Once they reach the mountain, they will have to find safe shelter and a place to call home. It will take a while for the cats to find a cave system, but once they do they will be satisfied. (All of the cats will sleep together for now, since ranks haven't been set up). Once they've settled into their new home, the two cats that will be designated to be the medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice will discover a large pool of water in a cave where Starclan reaches out to them for the first time. (Starclan tells the two future healers that the cats need to officially unite). Once they've heard from Starclan, they will finally realize that they want to be a "clan". All of the cats talk about what they should name their clan, and they eventually agree on a name through a vote after sharing ideas. The two cats began splitting up the ranks fairly, offering roles to cats that they think would be best suited. (The clan name will be decided on in the discussion thread in the future).
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ rules ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:56 am

1: Please abide by all site roleplay rules.
2: Please do not write any one-liners. Write good replies.
3: Please make your posts look neat. No tiny font.
4: You may have unlimited characters, but roleplay with them all.
5: One high-ranking cat per person. This does not include cats who will die.
6: All high-rank reservations will be held for 48 hours (2 days) before being opened again.
7: Please disable signatures on both the roleplay and discussion threads.
8: Please try to reply at least once a week. If you're inactive, you'll be removed.
9: No godmodding or powerplaying, your cats must have some flaws.
10: LGBT+ cats are accepted and highly wanted!

All OOC chat and character forms should go on the discussion thread.
Do not argue with other roleplayers on the discussion thread.
Your cats must have non-traditional names at first (ex: Ebony).
On your forms, include a picture/description of your cat with the following:
name, gender, sexuality, age, and future rank
discussion thread
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ allegiances ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:59 am

A ranking system has yet to be made... for now, the newly-forming clan looks like this.

The Two:
Mahina | 38 moons | female | SilentMelody
Olympia | 35 moons | female | rattitude

The Others:
Victor | 38 moons | male | red october
Lida | 38 moons | male | red october
Rose Hip | 26 moons | female | brunchman2000
Spring | 25 moons | female | Joesephine
Marble | 24 moons | female | Queen of flames
Copper | 24 moons | male | Queen of flames
Mason | 20 moons | male | Joesephine
Blackcurrent | 13 moons | male | Queen of flames
Snowball | 13 moons | male | Queen of flames
Otter | 10 moons | male | brunchman2000
Winter | 8 moons | female | Queen of flames
Apple | 7 moons | female | blek
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:10 am, edited 10 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ roles & relationships ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:05 am

Roles
These are the cats who currently have the most important roles.
Other cats will still be important to the roleplay and I'm more than open to side plots for them all throughout the journey!

Cats Who Will Die:
name - SilentMelody
Otter - brunchman2000
Copper - Queen of flames
name - rattitude
High Ranks:
Future Leader - Mahina - SilentMelody
Future Deputy - Olympia - rattitude
Future Medicine Cat - Rose Hip - brunchman2000
Future Medicine Cat App - Apple - onion

x
x
x

Relationships
Key:
❥ crush
♥ mate
★ kin
➤ mentor

Olympia ❥→ Mahina
Blackcurrent ★ Snowball
Marble ★ Copper
Victor ★ Lida
Spring ★ Mason
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ prefixes ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am

Reserved Prefixes:
These are the future prefixes the cats will have.
Please do not try to reserve one that's already taken.
m- moon, mallow
n-
o- otter
p-
q- quail
r- rose
s- snowy, storm
t- tawny, trout
v-
w-
y-
z-
a- apple
b- black
c-
d-
e- ember
f-
g- ginger
h-
i- iris
j-
k-
l-
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ territories ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:35 am

All of the territories that the cats will travel through are within 300 miles.
The cats will try to travel at least 10 miles each day to make it in a timely manner. It will take about 30 days (1 moon) to arrive at the mountain.
However, some of the disasters may deter them and the journey might take longer than they expect.
There is a forest in the east, and the trip through the trees will take about 8 days.
The barren land is in the northwest, and it's the longest stretch of land, lasting 16 days.
Once they get past the barren land, the mountains are towards the west on a trail for a shorter trip of 6 days.
A stream travels down the mountain and towards the forest, but it misses the barren land.
Southwest of the barren land is Twoleg nests, which is where the kittypets lived.

The forest is where the cats currently live and where they'll start their journey. The cats currently gather in a clearing in the center of a small grove of trees in the far southeast corner of the forest. A pile of tree trunks is their makeshift shelter, and all of the cats sleep together.
common prey: mice, voles, shrews, blackbirds, finches, sparrows
uncommon prey: rabbits, water voles, squirrels, chipmunks
predators: foxes (common), badgers (uncommon), coyotes (rare)

The barren land is filled with flatlands and random deep dips in the earth. When leaving the forest, there is a marshy patch of land where the water from the stream pours onto the barren ground. There are gorse bushes and bracken that the cats can use as a makeshift shelter. There are occasional bushes of heather and juniper that can provide cover for stalking prey or hiding from predators. The stream does not reach the barren land, so there is no water available to drink and less prey. When nearing the mountain, there is the risk of falling rocks and large boulders.
common prey: mice, shrews
uncommon prey: rabbits, hares
predators: foxes, hawks

The cats haven't explored the mountains long enough to fully understand what prey and predators live there.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ status ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:48 am

Season:
It is currently the end of green-leaf. It will be leaf-fall by the time the cats are on the mountain.

Side Plots:
Please PM me if you have any ideas! This includes any of the disasters on the journey.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭒⭒⭒ ☾ update ⭒⭒⭒

Postby SilentMelody » Sun May 15, 2022 11:09 am

Update 1

The roleplay is starting!

About 1 moon ago, the two cats returned from the mountain after discovering a new, suitable home.
They joined their make-shift group with the news and the stories of the wonderful territory to live in.

It's now the first morning of their journey, and the cats are preparing to head out.
They will first go through the forest, which will take about 8 days.
They need to get a head-start before leaf-fall arrives!

Last bumped by SilentMelody on Sun May 15, 2022 11:09 am.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me