🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Postby k9inpants » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:47 pm

k9inpants wrote:Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth gathered near Coatistar with the other mentors. She sat down, curling her tail neatly around her front paws. She looked at Leopardjaw with a small grin. “Shh! Coatistar’s about to talk.” She said, and then added under her breath, “Yeah!” The only thing that gave away her excitement was the small twitch in the tip of her tail.

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar looked at his clanmates gathered around him. He took a breath, gathering his thoughts. “Ok, everyone,” he began, voice solemn, “it is time for this moon’s apprentices to see the treecut place.” The large tom paused for a second to let what he said sink in. He was referring to the massive bare area a day’s walk west of camp filled with angry twoleg monsters, working tirelessly to fell every tree it sees. The area was extremely dangerous and normally all cats are forbidden from getting close without Coatistar’s permission. Monsters larger than the camp constantly roamed the area, trees and debris fell at random times, and since the ground was constantly churned up by the monsters’ paws, the mud was dangerously deep and thick. Once every few moons, when the Clan had several apprentices that haven’t gone, Coatistar takes all the mentors and apprentices too see the place. Coatistar continued, “as you know, this is a tradition I started, and for good reason. I want all the apprentices to know the area and know what to do if they ever find themselves there and in trouble. In addition, an unseen forbidden area is very tempting for a curious young cat, so this trip makes sure the young members of our clan can quench their thirst for adventure, safely. Is everyone confident that their apprentice will be able to handle themselves confidently and safely on the journey? If not, they can wait until the next one.”

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike sleeps soundly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:17 pm

k9inpants wrote:
k9inpants wrote:Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth gathered near Coatistar with the other mentors. She sat down, curling her tail neatly around her front paws. She looked at Leopardjaw with a small grin. “Shh! Coatistar’s about to talk.” She said, and then added under her breath, “Yeah!” The only thing that gave away her excitement was the small twitch in the tip of her tail.

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar looked at his clanmates gathered around him. He took a breath, gathering his thoughts. “Ok, everyone,” he began, voice solemn, “it is time for this moon’s apprentices to see the treecut place.” The large tom paused for a second to let what he said sink in. He was referring to the massive bare area a day’s walk west of camp filled with angry twoleg monsters, working tirelessly to fell every tree it sees. The area was extremely dangerous and normally all cats are forbidden from getting close without Coatistar’s permission. Monsters larger than the camp constantly roamed the area, trees and debris fell at random times, and since the ground was constantly churned up by the monsters’ paws, the mud was dangerously deep and thick. Once every few moons, when the Clan had several apprentices that haven’t gone, Coatistar takes all the mentors and apprentices too see the place. Coatistar continued, “as you know, this is a tradition I started, and for good reason. I want all the apprentices to know the area and know what to do if they ever find themselves there and in trouble. In addition, an unseen forbidden area is very tempting for a curious young cat, so this trip makes sure the young members of our clan can quench their thirst for adventure, safely. Is everyone confident that their apprentice will be able to handle themselves confidently and safely on the journey? If not, they can wait until the next one.”

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike sleeps soundly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Bump?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decrosse » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:10 am

(hello. active/accepting? need some cats to fill in places? how many cats can one play as?
Decrosse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:59 am

((Hi! I'm currently trying to revive this as it's been a tad dead, but you're welcome to join! The rules and form are on the front page and you can have as many cats as you can handle! Open roles are also on the front page and if there's a role you want that's already filled, we can talk to the person who's in the spot to see if they're willing to come back or if they want to hand it off to you.))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:55 pm

((As for everyone else, if you're not interested in this rp anymore, pm me so I can remove your cats from the list!))

Last bumped by k9inpants on Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:55 pm.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬