WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 pm

Tempeststar | Tom | Location: Leader's Den
Tempeststar yawned and stretched where he was curled up. Feeling the absence beside him he blinked his eyes open sleepily to see his mate Twistedstar had gotten to her paws. "I suppose we have to get up, hm?" he rumbled around another yawn. He reached out with his front paws and pulled his two sons into his belly fur.

Copperkit | Tom | Location: Leader's Den
The ruddy furred kit mewled in protest as he was moved but quickly calmed.

Dawnshade | Tom | Location: Clearing
The small tom was lounging in the morning sun out on one of the rocks in the camp clearing, his eyes closed and tail flicking contently on occasion.

Lichenpaw | Tom | Location: Clearing
The dark tabby stretched out his back as he returned from the dirt place. It was shaping up to be a beautiful day, the warm Newleaf sun a welcome change from the chilly nights of late. He padded over and found a patch of sunlight to sit in until his friends awoke.

Nettlepaw | She-cat | Location: Apprentice's Den
Nettlepaw's ears flicked as she slept, subconsciously trying to dissuade the fly that was intent on landing on her ear. She gave a sigh as the fly left her alone, but then the pesky insect landed on her nostril and she awake violently with a sneeze, jolting upright. She gave a grunt of annoyance and, seeing her brother was gone, decided to get up.
"Morning Patchpaw," she meowed half-mindedly.
As she got to her paws she stretched out her back and her claws, her fur fluffing up momentarily.
Emrys
Adult | Trans Nonbinary | Melbourne Australia
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:59 pm

Bonekit

Female//Kit//Hailkit, Shortkit and Sootheart

Bonekit snuggles in closer to her mother, still very well alseep in the early morning.

Hailkit

Female//Kit//Bonekit, Shortkit and Sootheart

Hailkit kicks against her bother as she snuggles in closer to her mother and sister.

Shortkit

Male//Kit//Hailkit, Bonekit and Sootheart

Shortkit wakes with a start as his sister Hailkit kicks him, seeing there was no danger at all he snuggles in closer to his mother and siblings.

Sootheart

Female//Queen//Bonekit,Hailkit, Shortkit

Sleepily watching over her kits in the early morning light she watches as Hailkit kicks her brother, Shortkit, and wakes him up with a start, Sootheart wraps her tail gently around the bundle of sleeping kits at her side and lets out a sigh, if only her mate Blizzardwatcher was able to be here to watch the kits grow up.

Cloverpelt

Female//Medicine Cat//No-one

Cloverpelt is in the medicine cat den fast asleep, the early morning sun is starting to filter in and hit her eyes. Cloverpelt rolls over in her nest and starts groggily thinking that she should get up and take stock of the herbs she currently has and doesn't have and maybe ask a warrior or two or even an apprentice to come out and stock up on some herbs, if they can find any.

{Can I put Bonekit in as an entrant for the to Protect us spot, please?}
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader ~ Currently: In her den
Twistedstar smiled at the sound of her mate’s voice, turning around to face him with a pur. “Good morning my love.” She whispered, trying not to disturb the kits. With a small chuckle, she added, “I suppose so. If you want to stay with the kits for a few minutes longer, I’ll go send out the morning patrols?”
Patchpaw ~ Tom ~ Questioning ~ Apprentice ~ Currently: Outside the apprentices’ den
Patchpaw looked up as Nettlepaw said his name. “Oh, good morning, Nettlepaw.” He mumbled, glancing at her for only a second before moving his eyes back to the clearing. “Oh, say good morning to Litchenpaw for me.” He added as she walked away. With that, he forced his attention back on grooming his short fur.
Brasskit ~ Tom ~ Straight/Ace ~ Kit ~ Currently: Sleeping
Brasskit did not respond to his father’s nudge, continuing to sleep soundly.
Foxpelt ~ Tom ~ Bi ~ Warrior ~ Currently: In the clearing
Low voices roused Foxpelt from his slumber. He lifted his head up, blinking the sleep from his eyes. Looking around, he noticed that a few warriors were absent from their nests, and took that as a cue to get his day started. He stood, stretching briefly before exiting his den and heading straight for the dirt place.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:31 pm

"Of course," the blue tabby purred. "I'll watch our little terrors," he added with a cheeky smile. He purred softly as he began to groom Brasskit.

Copperkit mewled in protest of the voices and snuggled further into Tempeststar's soft belly fur in an attempt to block them out so he could continue sleeping.

Dawnshade | Tom | Location: Nursery
Seeing the clan waking, Dawnshade got up and padded over to the remains of the fresh kill pile. He selected a thrush from the scant few items left and trotted to the nursery to see if Sootheart was awake. Blizzardwatcher, the queen's late mate, had been Dawnshade's first apprentice and a friend.
He stuck his head into the nursery, blinking to adjust to the lower light, and let out a soft questioning 'prrrow' as to not wake the kits.

Lichenpaw lazed in the sun, awaiting the rest of the clan.

Nettlepaw | She-cat | Location: Clearing
Nettlepaw stalked out into the clearing and flopped down beside her brother, grooming a patch of fur he had missed.
Emrys
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:56 pm

Sootheart

She-cat//Queen//Tags: Bonekit, Hailkit, Shortkit and Dawnshade//Nursery

"Hello Dawnshade." Sootheart says quietly, looking up at the tom in the entrance. "How are you?" She asks, glancing down at her kits then back up to Dawnshade. Slowly and gently she starts moving away from her kits a little bit by little bit so as to not wake them up. Once she was far enough away that her standing won't wake the kits she stands up and stretches, feeling her bones in her back pop ever so slightly as she did. "What brings you here?" She questions Dawnshade before he has had a chance to reply to her previous question.
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:21 pm

Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar padded out of her den with a flick of her tail, smile dropping from her face the second she exited her den. She stepped forward, looking down at the clearing, watching her clanmates for a second before calling out, “let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around me for the morning patrols.” With that, she sat down and waited for her clan to gather.
Patchpaw ~ Tom ~ Questioning ~ Apprentice
Patchpaw flicked his ear as Twistedstar called out, standing and moving closer to the she-cat. A small smile crossed his face; finally he could start doing something!
Brasskit ~ Tom ~ Straight/Ace ~ Kit
Brasskit mewed loudly as his father started to groom him. He blinked his eyes open, shooting his legs out to stretch them and accidentally kicking Copperkit in the face in the process.
Foxpelt ~ Tom ~ Bi ~ Warrior
Foxpelt trotted back from the dirt place at his leader’s call. He noticed Litchenpaw and Nettlepaw and walked over to them, sitting down a tail length away. “Uh, good morning you two... how did you sleep?” He asked the apprentices a little awkwardly.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Copperkit squawked in pain and surprise as he got a paw to the face, jolting up right and very much awake. "Ow!" he whined.

"Are you ok, Copperkit?" Tempeststar asked, nosing over the kit and the small scratch he had on his nose.

"I bourf you sum foof!" he mumbled around the thrush. He dropped it at her paws, spitting a stray feather out. "Sorry! I brought you some food," he told her with a smile. "It could be a while before the patrols get back with freshkill, so you should eat now." Dawnshade couldn't help but feel a little bit responsible for the queen and her kits, thinking maybe he could've done something to help Blizzardwatcher. Even though he knew there was nothing he could have done, he still felt guilty as Blizzardwatcher ahd been his first apprentice. He'd viewed Blizzardwatcher as almost a younger brother, and so he felt like he owed it to the deceased tom to look after his mate and kits.

"Good! Although Nettlepaw's tail kept tickling my nose. I think I inhaled some of her fur," Lichenpaw told Foxpelt, oblivious to the tom's awkwardness. He batted Nettlepaw away and rolled over, springing to his paws before bounding over to Twistedstar. "Come on lets get closer! Maybe we'll get to go out this morning!"

Nettlepaw lashed out playfully at Lichenpaw's tail as he darted past. "I uh, slept ok," Nettlepaw replied with a shrug, equally as awkward as Foxpelt.

Bluntfang | She-cat | Location: Clearing
Bluntfang woke with a start to the sound of Twistedstar's call. She gave her paws a quick lick and swiped them over her face before getting to her paws and stalking out into the clearing, absentmindedly licking her tongue against the back of her visible teeth.
Last edited by ~Totally Insane~ on Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emrys
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:15 pm

Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar looked at the cats gathered in front of her. After a moment, she called, “Litchenpaw, Patchpaw, and Foxpelt will go hunting for the clan this morning. I want Nettlepaw to go see if Cloverpelt needs any assistance. I will send out a boarder patrol in a moment, Patchpaw, go find Dawnshade and tell him to wait outside my den before you go.” She paused for a second and added, “Bluntfang, wait with Dawnshade as well.” With a flick of her tail, she dismissed her clanmates and turned back towards her den. “Dear?” She asked as she walked in and looked at Twistedstar.

Patchpaw ~ Tom ~ Questioning ~ Apprentice
Patchpaw dipped his head as Twistedstar told him what to do. He stood, looking around the clearing, but he could not see Dawnshade. Itching to get started hunting, the apprentice called, “Dawnshade? Where are you?”

Brasskit ~ Tom ~ Straight/Ace ~ Kit
Brasskit looked at his brother. “Oh no, Copperkit!” He squeaked, scooting over and hurriedly licking his brother’s nose. “Come on, don’t be a mouse about it, you’re ok!” He added, looking a little remorseful.

Foxpelt ~ Tom ~ Bi ~ Warrior
Foxpelt nodded his head, looking around for Litchenpaw. He stood and started padding over to him. “Hey, Patchpaw,” he grunted as he walked, “get a move on.”
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Fallen Soldier » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:44 pm

{{I may not be on as much for a little while, I'm helping settle in a new friend of mine and her dog into my house after she has left her ex-partner for various reasons. I will try and keep up with posting but I may be Missing for a day or two, but I promise I will be back.}}

Sootheart

{She-cat//Queen/Warrior//With: Dawnshade, and her own kits//Nursery}

"Thank you very much," Sootheart says to Dawnshade, very thankful that someone had ended up bringing her something to eat so she could watch her kits closely instead of having to wander out and leave them to get into mischief. "I think I hear that patrols are going out, you should go see if you are needed. I thank you again for bringing me this, who knows maybe the kits will want to try some instead of poking me with their teeth" Sootheart says with a laugh.
The Fallen Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Totally Insane~ » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:57 pm

(That's fine Fallen! We won't go too far ahead without you)

Copperkit twitched his nose. "You gave me a fright! I was fast asleep," he told his brother.

"Well its your turn anyway, Copperkit," he meowed and began grooming the other kit. He glanced up when he heard Twistedstar return. "Is everything all right?"

Dawnshade gave a soft mrow of laughter. "Its shaping up to be a beautiful day, you should take the kits outside for a bit to get some sunshine," he suggested. His ears pricked backwards when he heard his name called, and he got to his paws. "Bye Sootheart!" he meowed quietly as he exited the nursery.
"Whats up? Whose shouting for me?" he meowed with a smile as he trotted out into the clearing.

"Yay! We get to ho hunting!" Lichenpaw mowed, bouncing a little in excitement.

Nettlepaw dipped her head and bounded off to the medicine cat den. She stuck her head in and looked around for Cloverpelt. "Cloverpelt? Twistedstar sent me to see if you needed anything."

Bluntfang | She-cat | Location: Clearing
Bluntfang gave an affirmative grunt and stalked over to sit outside the leaders' den, awaiting further instruction.
Emrys
~Totally Insane~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me