WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WildClan ~Shadows Within~ OPEN

Postby Keesa » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:20 am

[img]Picture[/img]

╒══════════════════════════════════════╕
Oh, captain, let's make a deal
Where we both say the things that we both really feel
I feel scared and I'm starting to sink
And I only sink deeper the deeper I think
  ╘══════════════════════════════════════╛

B A S I C S
Name; Sparkpaw
Age; 9 moons
Gender; Male
Rank; medicine cat Apprentice
Desired Rank; Medicine cat? It’s complicated
Description; A skinny little thing, Sparkpaw is smaller than he would be for his age, often being mistaken for nothing more than a kit despite being moons into his apprenticeship. Mostly white, he has some tabby markings to his ears and tail as well as spots on his back. His eyes are a pale blue
Shade; no
Bright; Yes (if that’s ok)

D E E P E R
Personality; Sparkpaw is kind and perspective. The kind of cat that sees you having a bad day and leaves flowers in your nest to cheer you up. Sparkpaw wants to be loved, he wants to feel as though if he were to disappear that he would be missed by someone, anyone. His plagued by feelings that he is replaceable, that he hasn’t made a mark on his clan in any meaningful way. As a result, he is kind of gullible, throwing his whole heart to any cat that shows him any kindness. He is stubbornly loyal and has a surprising amount of backbone when he feels someone he cares about is being treated unfairly though is a total doormat when alone. Once he’s comfortable around you Huepaw becomes much spunkier and can be playful to the point of recklessness.

History; Sparkpaw’s life has been plagued with bad luck since before it had even begun. His father died before he was born, killed during a patrol one stormy evening back when Phoenixstar was still leader. His mother kept going for the sake of her unborn kits but it was clear the she cat never truly recovered from the loss of her mate. Pearlnose’s litter was born too early, an occurrence thought to be brought on by her acute anxiety and her stress over the change of leadership and future of her clan. Her four kits were sickly little things and it was clear they were woefully underdeveloped. Only Sparkkit made it passed the first week and even then most were sure he wouldn’t make it. But the little kit hung on to life and dispite not gaining weight the first few weeks and a plethora of breathing problems by the second moon of life he seemed to be doing better. Too weak to leave the medicine den but still just as curious as any young kit Sparkkit entertained himself by watching the medicine cats work and trying to learn the different types of herbs. While the other kits wrestled and pretended to be warriors Sparkkit would give be treating the pretend wounds of any cat good natured enough to play along with him. It was no surprise to anyone that he was chosen to be the medicine cat apprentice and at first Sparkpaw was thrilled. He idolized the medicine cats and did have a genuine interest in the craft, but as he got further into his apprenticeship he began to feel alienated from his clan mates. The young cat desperately wants friends, cats to share his life with but has trouble finding things the other apprentices can relate to. Now that he’s a bit older he’s having to face the fact that he’ll never be able to have a family, his mentor at least has her sister for support but Sparkpaw doesn’t have any living siblings. While he’s smart enough not to let his doubts show, deep down his begun to wonder, is the cost of being a healer really worth it?
Parents; Pearlnose (mother) and Foggybrook (father)
Siblings; Deceased

L O V E L I F E
Sexuality; Bisexual
Mate; None
Kits; None
Crush; forbidden … None/Open!

E X T R A
Future name; WIP
Past name(s); Sparkkit
Theme song; Ship in a Bottle - Fin Argus
Other;borb
Attachments
CCF3E8EF-7876-4D93-977C-2B444912C779.jpeg
CCF3E8EF-7876-4D93-977C-2B444912C779.jpeg (78.55 KiB) Viewed 146 times
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:45 am

k9inpants wrote:Twistedstar ~ She-cat ~ Straight ~ Leader
Twistedstar touched her nose to her mate’s. “Thank you!” She called out behind her as Tempeststar walked into the clearing. She padded over to her two kits, noticing they were growing restless and already talking about playing. “Did you two want to go into the clearing?” She asked her sons.

Foxpelt ~ Tom ~ Bi ~ Warrior
Foxpelt smiled, happy with the two apprentices’ enthusiastic responses. “Ok then, I don’t care what part of the territory you pick, but you can’t be close to each other and you can’t help each other. Like I said, you have until sun-high. I will be watching both of you, so make sure you act right. Ready....begin!”

Patchpaw ~ Tom ~ Questioning ~ Apprentice
Patchpaw pricked his ears as the warrior explained the rules. At ‘begin’, the apprentice dashed out of the clearing and straight forward into the forest, ready to start.

Brasskit ~ Tom ~ Straight/Ace ~ Kit
Brasskit let out a happy mew. “Yeah!” He squealed, “Come on, Copperkit!” And with that, he started moving excitedly towards the front of the den.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:51 pm

k9inpants wrote:
Twistedstar touched her nose to her mate’s. “Thank you!” She called out behind her as Tempeststar walked into the clearing. She padded over to her two kits, noticing they were growing restless and already talking about playing. “Did you two want to go into the clearing?” She asked her sons.

Foxpelt smiled, happy with the two apprentices’ enthusiastic responses. “Ok then, I don’t care what part of the territory you pick, but you can’t be close to each other and you can’t help each other. Like I said, you have until sun-high. I will be watching both of you, so make sure you act right. Ready....begin!”

Patchpaw pricked his ears as the warrior explained the rules. At ‘begin’, the apprentice dashed out of the clearing and straight forward into the forest, ready to start.

Brasskit let out a happy mew. “Yeah!” He squealed, “Come on, Copperkit!” And with that, he started moving excitedly towards the front of the den.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:42 am

Username:Outerbanks08
Warrior/Cat name: Forrestkit ,Forrestpaw, Forrestbramble
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Personality: She's easily awed and loves to explore new places,
seeking out all the nooks and crannies. She is driven to be the best at everything
and is always quite insistent that she is not tired even when her paws are dropping off.
As she grows, she'll mature into a stubborn and forthright warrior, with a quick temper
despite a generally easygoing demeanor. She'll still have a spark that loves to explore and
see new places. She'll refuse to show any sign of weakness if it kills her. Her worst fear is
blindness, her second worst is being trapped in a small space. She has an awkwardness
when she first meets a new cat, but she warms up if they give her a chance.
Looks: A plain and yet pretty gray cat with sea blue eyes and a graceful walking gait.
History: In general, basic Clan history. Her parents were killed while driving
off a fox family, and her only littermate, her sister, died of Greencough some time after
they had both become warriors.
-removed-
Last edited by rheia on Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:47 pm

k9inpants wrote:
k9inpants wrote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:17 pm

k9inpants wrote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Bump?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:49 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decrosse » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:56 am

(hello. active/accepting? need some cats to fill in places? how many cats can one play as?
Decrosse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:55 pm

((Hi again! I'm good friends with the owner of this rp. I can message them but I'm hoping this rp gets revived too! I'd say go ahead and post a form and I'll see if they still wanna rp.))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬