FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:21 pm

Do I mind? Not particularly. "No." Is responded slowly, "if it pleases you," his ears flick at the sound of a bird crying out and a twig snapping, "then come along. " Why is she shy? Is that tale of me attacking my clanmates still going around? That foxheart Lizardpaw would have deserved it! Hurting kits and playing tricks on elders. Lucky all I did was dump him in the stream..

Back to the task at hand - er, paw, - the hecat stands there. Shy, almost. Won't hurt her. Why me? "I am... was... going to the lake. Unless you have something else in mind?" Is asked politely; he is always willing to help others before himself. Fallen doesn't mind company, usually, unless they are very loud. And touch him.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Oddpelttags: Fallenrains • location: camp’s enterance

The molly’s eyes lit up as she noticed Fallenrains’s voice wasn’t hesitant in the slightest. “Of course it’ll please me!” Oddpelt purred happily as she quickly got onto her paws. She flicked her tail to-and-fro in a happy motion, “The lake sounds wonderful.” The molly began to pad towards the trail leading to the lake.

She had remembered other cats mumbling about this specific tom being a rather devilish cat; which didn’t exactly bother her. Oddpelt knew that the clan wouldn’t accept a cat so evil, she was sure the tom was most likely a gentle giant. Once again, the molly was lost in thought before flicking her ear towards the tom.

“I forgot to respond, you asked if I slept well,” Oddpelt paused for a moment. In reality, the molly hadn’t slept too well at all; she was still used to the warm, soft bed that her two-legs had given her during the holidays many moons ago. She sighed softly, not even thinking about how Fallenrains could hear her. The damp moss bed that she now lay on was lonely and cold. “Honestly? I haven’t slept well since I got here,” She trailed off, getting lost in thought once again before snapping out of it. “But anywho, how about you? How did you sleep?”
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:35 pm

FallenRains is quiet as he turns back around and continues walking towards the lake. He knows she will be there, but doesn't expect her to talk to him. Cats don't just talk to him - they ask or tell him to do things. So what does she want? Shes... chattering ... like squirrels and jackdaws and... what does she want?

But then she is speaking and he is pulled from his thoughts, Pay attention mousebrain! is ordered to himself. He catches her sigh, then she is being honest. Did they pull a prank on her? Some cats tend to, as if life couldn't be miserable enough. Green eyes flick to her face and then away, Poor thing. "Nightmares or something else?" Is questioned intently, knowing it isn't his place. Cats avoid him, they don't mess with him - his nest is near the front, but off to one side. His nest is full of feathers, bracken, some fur and dried leaves- its dry and warm and soft. One of the few comforts he allows himself. "Why not?" She was a kittypet. So, probably not nightmares.

FallenRains is quiet, up until she asks him. "I don't sleep much... " He begins hesitantly, "but I got a few hours, and they were... decent enough. " Is stated at last after a fair amount of hesitancy. He has a hard time socializing- why isn't she avoiding him? She seems to be enjoying his company. "Ah, but thank you. "

Slowly, his tail comes from around his ankle; Why do I care so much?
Last edited by Alpha* on Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 am

S E A B R A N C H
Warrior Camp Tags:OPEN

Seabranch padded out of the warriors den, stretching she took steps towards the kill pile hoping to pick out something tasty. Finding a mouse she picked it up between her jaws and settled just past the warriors den enjoying her meal. She went from picking at her meal to cleaning her nails and did this for a little longer than she would normally
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:17 am

Oddpelttags: Fallenrains • location: trail to the lake

Nightmares or something else? chimes in Oddpelt’s head; she grew tense as she didn’t want to be belittled once again for ‘acting like a kittypet’. The furless molly stopped in her tracks so she could be beside the tom and to recollect her thoughts. The furless molly was hesitant to say the truth, as she didn’t want to be belittled once again for missing her old life. Oddpelt loved being a clan cat but some things were just…better as a kittypet.

“It’s not important,” Oddpelt finally responds to his question. She didn’t want to ruin a possible friendship with the one of the only cats who seemed to take interest in her instead of her non-existant pelt or the fact she was a kitty pet. The furless molly’s eyes saddened as she began to realize how lonely she seemed.

Oddpelt’s eyes darted over to Fallenrains’s eyes, gazing at him softly, she had realized he too seemed off as well. “I get it,” The molly sighs. “Decent enough sleep is always a lie.” She snickered. “I say that knowing well that it’s a white lie to keep the conversation upbeat.” Oddpelt meowed. She wasn’t sure why she was opening up to this Fallenrains—it was like she had a comfort in him. But why?

neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:33 am

He stops next to her, turning to face the shecat who accompanies him.. Green eyes narrow, this time with mild anger at her words; "It is important. You are important." Is said, nose to nose with her - "Tell me,...OddPelt." His words are distinct and forceful, but stop just short of a command. The tip of his tail twitches before he offers a slight, warm, smile, he's not going to hurt her.

"Please, tell me." This time he sits on his haunches and waits. Waits as if it's the only thing in the world that he has to do. Waits like he has all the time in the world. His ears flick one, then the other, as he listens for dangers, for prey, for onlookers. Then she's speaking- about decent sleep and he forces himself to not comment the way that he wants too. What do you know about white lies, Fell? is asked of himself. You hardly talk to anyone. But she needs you. And you need to know. What is it??

"I... apologize. You don't have to tell me. "
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:06 am

The furless molly lowered her body, sitting down slowly, seeing that Fallenrains had sat. Oddpelt’s body was tense, as she knew this would probably become a belittle about how pitiful she was. Oddpelt wanted to trust him, which was a barrier she was barely breaking with the tom; he actually seemed to care though.

“When I lived with two-legs,” Oddpelt choked out. It was hard for her but she wanted so badly to open to Fallenrains. “…I had a nice, warm bed that I slept in each night. By this thing that two-legs called a heater. It kept me warm at night.” The furless molly’s eyes darted to the side, not wanting to make eye contact with Fallenrains. “Now I lay on this pile of moss; it’s so lonely and cold. I don’t exactly miss the kitty pet life but I do miss some of the things I did have. I’m just new to this life is all.” Oddpelt slowly looked back into the silver tom’s eyes.

Something about the silver tom gave her comfort—even if they had only passed by from time to time. Was it that he too was an outsider at one point? Or was it the fact that Oddpelt could relate to him in a certain way. She didn’t understand but her heart was warm from his voice as Fallenrains had seemed concerned for her

[ CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW PRECIOUS THIS AAAA ]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:25 am

With no fur, of course she would miss the humans' nest and fire-monster-called-heater. No fur and she would always be cold... and come winter... FallenRains rumbles low in his throat, meaning comfort - its more a growl than a purr. Still, it's meant kindly. "I see."

He is quiet a long minute, as if he is choosing his words carefully. The silver cat exhales smoothly, in a large gust. "My nest is further in the den than yours. Perhaps you.. " He isn't looking at her anymore; embarrassed but not showing it. Or at least trying not too. "Perhaps you may take my nest when I am not using it." I'll find or make a different one. It's fine. "Missing what you used to have is normal, if I may, if you don't mind, I miss my old life, sometimes. "

(?)
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:31 am

Oddpelt’s eyes softened as she looked at Fallenrains. Was he…was he purring? She asked herself, she decided to purr along, letting out a soft, dove-like almost a coo.

“I wouldn’t want to take your nest, Fallen. I’d feel bad,” Oddpelt mewed softly before inching herself closer to the tom. She was starting to get cold, as she normally did when she doesn’t move too much out in the open. Baring no fur had a lot of down falls.

The furless molly found comfort in hearing that Fallenrains missed his old life too—but wasn’t he a ruthless killer? she asked. “What do you miss about your old life?” Oddpelt asked, genuinely curious.

[ Oddpelt never opens up to cats so it’s precious to see her ]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:06 pm

Whiskers twitch in amusement; "We will trade nests then." Is stated decidedly, not moving from where he sits before her. "It'll be quite fine." Her purr is nice, he likes it, but his own attempt cuts off soon after starting, a wan but warm smile finding his muzzle: Why are you here? What do you want from me? "I don't sleep much anyhow, I'd prefer my clanmates be comfortable. "

The warmth in his smile and his eyes dissipates, like fog in the sun when she moves. He is suddenly back on guard, back to caution and contained violence. Don't touch me. Hurts. Please. is passed through his mind along with a series of memories- memories which cause his pelt to twitch with remembered pain. There are scars under his plush pelt, thick roping ones and ones that are thin as a hair; typically they cause his fur to not lie flat, lending a 'bedhead' type of style to his patterned silver pelt. Green eyes go from an acidic spring green to a murky swamp shade in seconds; Don't! Rook, please. Don't let Bone touch me. Please. Don't, please. Don't touch me.

FallenRains clears his throat, somehow managing not to speak what passes through his traumatized mind, even as he freezes, rather than moving away. Shes not Bone. She's not Ralyuk. Aprehension causes him to tuck his tail around his ankle again, prepared to fight. To flee. Shes seeking comfort. Warmth. It's cold in the shadows. She's your clanmate. Your friend, right? Probably wants to share comforts. his heart is slamming into his ribs. Because this isn't a fight, and he is honestly, completely trying to be normal. To not scare her or anyone. I'm not who I was.

When she changes subject ever so slightly, he grasps it like a drowning human had used one of their floating monsters' pelts, greatfully blinking at her. He exhales before answering, "the Simplicity. " He replies slightly louder, as if he isn't sure she could understand if he wasn't. "I miss the simplicity. "

(OH I see!)
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me