FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Postby meisxinyi » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:53 am

Leafcloud

Mate: open| Kits: Sandkit| Apprentice: Moonpaw | 23 moons |tags: herself I guess

Leafcloud purred in amusement, of course Seasong would win, she was the medicine cat and would know more about herbs than anyone else. When Seasong mentioned that she was an abandoned kit, Leafcloud couldn't help but look at Sandkit, pondering if the two of them came from the same place. She felt a bit of pity for LightningStrike due to his apparent grumpyness. Leafcloud continued to get lost in her thoughts, only to find herself locking eyes with Frostbite. Her fur prickled with embarrassment before she turned away, blushing.

FrostBite acts kinda like Sandkit, just saying what he's thinking lol.
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:06 pm

LightningStrike

Good try? Good Try? GOOD try?! Who do they think i am? I should have won! They're awarding that kittypet and a rouge but not a clan bred warrior?! is mentally snarled, even as the young, hot-headed warrior offers a kindly smile. "Thank you TinyStar, my competitors did fantasticly and deserved to win." He states warmly, he turns and pads back to Cloudfur, "Ready to get some rabbits Cloudfur?"

--

FallenRains

A wide grin finds his face at her admiration; "I'll show you how sometime." Is boasted to the medicine cat, as he coils his tail over his ankle.

"Thank you TinyStar, i quite enjoyed the competition. " is murmmered with a flick of his ears, eyes darting again to the sky where a bird circles watchingly before changing direction and heading to the Southern horizon. Green eyes turn at the sound of Strikes' voice, a chill clutches his heart at the glint in his once-apprentices' eyes: Whats that all about? is wondered, Surely he isnt still on that path... his name and a nudge pulls the silver cat from his thoughts.

"You.. did quite well, FrostBite." Is complemented, "though I'll have to keep better watch upon you tomorrow. " but then the warrior blinks at the intrusive question. "No, er, SeaSong and I aren't mates. Remember that it is against the Code - but she is my dearest friend. " he follows the others' gaze to his kit and the young female warrior. "LeafCloud agreed to watch my - ahem, I mean - to watch Sandkit for today's tournament... challenge. "

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:19 pm

Sorry for not posting I kept getting distracted and forgetting I never actually posted.

Cloudfur•Intersex (biologically both male and female)• Warrior•22 moons•Bisexual• Tags: Lighteningstrike

"You did great!" Cloudfur purred.

"Ready if you are." They mewed back their paws tapping the ground as if they had a mind of their own.

Sandkit•Male•Tags: Leafcloud, Fallenrains,Frostbite
Sandkit wiggled seeing that the competition was done wanting to get up to congratulate Fallenrains.

"Gonna go congrats." Sandkit says in a rush before getting up to run to the older tom.

Sandkit stopped in a rush and a cloud of dust in front of Fallenrains.

"Hi Fallenrains." Sandkit said big eyes staring at him.

"Congratumaltions." They purred and grinned in happiness.

Sandkit squeaked in surprise and hid behind Fallenrain's legs as they noticed the other, unknown tom.

"Hello." They mumbled shyly
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elivnus » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:28 am

Moonpaw • Apprentice • Mentor: Leafcloud • Tags: open

The little she-cat was energetically cheering for her mentor, a little alien to everything that was really going on.

((hi guys I comeback yey, Sorry foi disappear for so long))
Hi I'm Eli, he/she.

Sorry if I committed any english errors.

I'm Brazilian and I'm still learning your language.
Pls, don't hesitate to correct me, it will be very constructive.
Elivnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:37 am

Seasong - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Tinystar, Sandkit, Moonpaw, Leafcloud, Fallenrains, Lightningstrike, Cloudfur, Frostbite

"Hey, Sandkit, what's up?" Seasong smiled at the kit who came bouncing over. She gave a strict look at Lightningstrike, like she was saying "Come on, Lightning, don't be so mad.".

"I'm your dearest friend?" Seasong asked. "Thanks, Fallenrains, you're mine too! Like, as in my best friend."

"Now, Frostbite, want to meet my friend Leafcloud?"

Tinystar - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Fallenrains, Seasong, Sandkit, Leafcloud, Lightningstrike, Cloudfur, Frostbite

"No problem!" Tinystar smiled. "You may all head to your den now, to get to sleep. Remember, tomorrow it's the day when we start our next challenge!"

Frostbite - Male - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Tinystar, Fallenrains, Seasong, Sandkit, Leafcloud, Lightningstrike, Cloudfur

"I'm sorry for being so rude to ask that question, it seems I've forgotten clan ways.. it's been so long!" Frostbite smiled at Fallenrains and Seasong. "Hi, I'm Frostbite! Are you Sandki-" Frostbite started, but then he heard Seasong's question.

"L-leafcloud? Of course, err, now? That's fine, completely fine, let's go!" Frostbite said, wanting to mett the she-cat as fast as possible.

((No problem, Elivnus! it's fine, how are ya?))

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:16 am

Leafcloud

Mate: open| Kits: Sandkit| Apprentice: Moonpaw | 23 moons |tags: Frostbite, Sandkit, SeaSong, Fallenrains.

The young she-cat was so focused on not blushing that she barely caught Sandkit dashing towards Fallenrains. She jumped off and trotted towards the group, sneaking glances at Frostbite while keeping an eye on Sandkit. Why was he looking at her like that? Leafcloud wondered why she had never paid much attention to Frostbite, it was hard not to now! "Greetings Frostbite, I'm sure that Seasong has introduced me already, I-I'm Leafcloud and this is Sandkit. He is my foster son." As much as she hoped she sounded kind, Leafcloud couldn't help but cringe at how obvious she made herself seem. Frostbite seemed a bit awkward as well so in her way of covering up, the calico said "Sandkit it's alright, you can come out and meet Frostbite."

hey is Frostbite the deputy? Also, welcome back Elivnus!
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PyrrhiaRainWing » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:28 am

Hello I’d like to join this clan! Here’s the info! Also I’m not born yet so if there’s a queen who’s wants a kit then send me a message till then I won’t roleplay here.

Warrior Cat's Name: Dapple-Kit
Warrior Cat's Gender: She-cat
Crush: none yet
Kits: none yet
Mate: no one yet
Mother: not chosen yet
I’m a kit
PyrrhiaRainWing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Kittycatcandy wrote:Hello I’d like to join this clan! Here’s the info! Also I’m not born yet so if there’s a queen who’s wants a kit then send me a message till then I won’t roleplay here.

I’m a kit

I don't know if I'm taking this too fast but either I can have Leafcloud and Frostbite pair up real quick. if not, I can make a character.
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:18 pm

meisxinyi wrote:
Kittycatcandy wrote:Hello I’d like to join this clan! Here’s the info! Also I’m not born yet so if there’s a queen who’s wants a kit then send me a message till then I won’t roleplay here.

I’m a kit

I don't know if I'm taking this too fast but either I can have Leafcloud and Frostbite pair up real quick. if not, I can make a character.

I don't think they can pair up "fast", and Leafcloud would have to wait one week until giving birth- So, if you wanna be a kit you'll have to wait until you're born! (also please add how Dapplekit looks like)

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izzard » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:59 am

Warrior Cat's Name: Aspen'paw
Crush: open
Kits: N/A
Mate: N/A
Mentor: Wild'breeze
Last edited by izzard on Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 23 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
izzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me