FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:52 pm

Oddpelttags: Fallenrains • location: trail to the lake

The furless molly instantly grew tense as she saw that Fallenrains’s body became tense and silent. Her shoulders tense up, if she were to have fur, her back fur would stand up. Oddpelt’s feelings were instantly hurt, she knew that being so close to other cats disgusted them due to her missing pelt. Without thought, she instantly got up and began to pad once again.

“I’m sorry, I get it,” Oddpelt choked out. She instantly knew that Fallenrains was probably disgusted over her trying to sit near him. The furless molly shivered ever so slightly, “Do you still want to join me for the lake?” She asked.
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:54 pm

"Wait." FallenRains prefers clarity, he really does; So why did I stop her? She's not going to listen. Those green eyes are full of sorrow at her instant feelings of rejection, though he hadn't voiced them. Didn't move away. He doesn't want to hurt her - feelings or physical. "Please. Let me ex-" Another voice fills his head, one of anger and spite. Let you WHAT Fell? Show her how pathetic you are that when another tries to touch you, you panic?? Or tell her how sorry you are? As if she doesn't hear enough of that! Pathetic and a fool. Bird would be ashamed of you! "Let me explain." He forces through gritted teeth, heart still hammering away at his ribcage; "Please, I promise it's not you. It is me."

He's been trying to get through this. Through his past and panic and pain. Trying desperately to be a normal cat; However, he has the hardest time with touch. He doesn't realize he's moving until he is blocking her path, "please Oddpelt." The silver cat moves slowly, uncertain, and lays his tail across her shoulders, "I'm not trying to hurt you." Those green eyes speak volumes of his emotions- where his face doesn't. "I know you're a Sphynx, I've met others like you. You don't have mange. You're special. Please, listen to me. It's not you. Its... it's me."

He shuffles to one side, so if she chose she can get by. This is why I avoid talking! This is why I stay alone! is mentally hissed to himself. FallenRains isn't one to impose himself on her, if she doesn't want to have him around he would avoid her. But there's this feeling he doesn't understand... "if you'd have me I would like to join you."
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Oddpelttags: Fallenrains • location: trail to the lake

Oddpelt stopped in her tracks, looking straight at the tom, if a cat could cry, she would. Her body softened up as she lowered her body, sitting onto her rear. Without a word, she reaches for Fallenrains and gently rests her head into his fluffy chest. She let out a small cry, it had felt so nice to hear such kind words for once.

“You know exactly what I am,” Oddpelt mewed as she pinned her ears back. She nuzzled the tom softly before realizing she may have overstepped a boundary. She quickly moved her head away from the tom and looked at him in his eyes. “You’ve been around two-legs then, haven’t you?” She asked.

“I would love if you still came with me to the lake—while on the way there we can talk back and forth about our pasts if you’d like.” Oddpelt paused for a moment, “Maybe it could help us cope.”

[ is—is Fallenrains growing soft for Oddpelt??? AAA how cute ]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:04 pm

Seasong - Female - Location: lake - Tags: Oddpelt, Fallenrains

Seasong sat by the lake looking at the fish. She was okay with them, as long as she didn’t touch them; “Okay, Seasong. Just relax, they don’t bite. You’re a medicine cat, you should know how this feels!?” she whispered to herself.

She heard paws tapping on the ground, and turned around to see two familiar cats; cats from her clan.

“O-oh! Hello! Are you two here to catch f-fish?” Seasong stuttered, she never liked to speak to others that much, and she didn’t feel comfortable talking about the nasty beasts (fish).

What if they tease me if they find out about my fear? Seasong thought.

(You guys mind if I join you? I just got back from my school and I’m so bored ^^)

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 am

(No problem! Join away! And perhaps he's just a softie?)

He is struggling to stay still - all those learned lessons swirling in his head - to fight or flee, that touch means hurting. "I have a hard time with touch, thats all. It's nothing to do with YOU." Is murmured, as if it matters. Of course she would think it's about her. Other cats act as if she - like you- is a monster. But you know differently, don't you Fell? Then she is asking a question, "Rook lived in a human nest, called a barn. It's hard to not know humans when they would come." He hesitates, "two-legs, I mean."

Knowledge of many things is in his head, some gathered on his own, some taught, more borrowed. "I was born a clan cat, but, I wasn't wanted back then." The only of seven to live. Born to a Clan of warm colored pelts, and you aren't. Born with six sisters; born and they thought you were a miracle, until they died. Then you became a curse and you were left behind. How have you changed?

He pushes the thoughts away, stubborn in his refusal to acknowledge them. He isn't the same as he once was, and all of that wasn't his fault. Those ever moving ears had caught the quiet mutterings of the medicine cat, though he hadn't understood the context of the words. But then they are closer and he flicks his ears together as a greeting with his words, "SeaSong."

Another warm smile finds his muzzle, still, it is brief. "I'm not much of a hunter but I thought I'd try. " Is responded to the she-cat in his distant-thunder tones. "Never much liked them though. "
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitty teeth » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:43 am

Oddpelttags: Fallenrains, Seasong • location: lake

“I understand now, thank you for explaining. I assume you understand how I feel with other cats.” The furless molly responded, she began to raise back up. “And yes, humans. So you know terms as well; it’s honestly nice to hear another cat speak like I once did,” Oddpelt let out a quick purr.

“Also, I’ve decided, Fallen, we’re going to be friends.” Oddpelt gave a soft smile to the tom, nudging his side gently. The furless molly hadn’t had any friends in awhile, surely, he didn’t either; so why not just become friends with one another?

A familiar voice echoed towards the two cats, Oddpelt looked over, seeing the medicine cat pad her way over. “Yes! We are here to do some fishing. It’s one of the few things I’m good at as a warrior,” Oddpelt chirrped. “Care to join us? I know you probably won’t enjoy fishing, perhaps there’s some herbs to collect nearby?” The furless molly chirrped once more.

[I didn’t think he was a softy lol, it’s really cute to see his thought process though. And of course!! Join in ]
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:22 pm

(Thanks!)

By hard time, he means that he hates it. He hates to be touched. Growing up, it had hurt immensely, there were no herbs, no soothing tongues or touches of comfort. Touch was pain. Didn't he say so? You've never been yourself. Never had control. Why start now? "I see, I hear, I obey." Is mumbled unwillingly- but unable to stop himself. She'd ordered, and he looses himself to orders. So we are friends. What is it friends do? Touch? I... I don't know.

FallenRains does manage to be embarrassed as soon as the words leave his throat: After all, that's freakish behavior. How could he possibly explain that? "I..." He doesn't know how to explain, how to even start to try. Even to himself. "I've never had a friend. " Is responded at last, ending on a questioning note, one ear pinned to his skull, (learned behavior).

The silver cat swallows, wondering if friends would say what bothers them, or just let it slide. The thing is, for him, that he isn't particularly safe... and he doesn't wish to hurt her. Or anyone. But if it - touch - happened at the wrong time.... he may have no control.

Drawn from his thoughts by the uncomfortable expression on the medicine cats' face he takes a deep breath. Now is not the time for thinking. Not those thoughts anyhow. "SeaSong, are you well?"
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:18 pm

Seasong - Female - Location: lake - Tags: Oddpelt, Fallenrains

"I-if I'm well?" Seasong asked. What if Fallenrains though she was a freak? "I g-guess? I've had all my needed herbs f-from my old mentor.." Seasong's voice sounded a bit saddened.

"A-anyways, I've found everything on my way here, and I used to fish as a kit, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to t-try again?" Seasong said and stuck her head in the lake, coming up again with a medium-sized fish.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:45 am

FallenRains is quiet, listening and watching: "I meant, emotionally. " Is said quietly, voice pitched towards a warmth he always feels around the medicine cat. "Are you alright, SeaSong? You seem upset." The blue eyed cat watches her actions, not minding the stammer.

He flicks his tail, half convinced that he'd have to pull her from the water before she comes up with an almost her own size fish. It's scales glitter in the morning light and he offers a wan smile; "lovely catch, SeaSong." Is complemented, settling on the grass with one paw on her catch to keep it from flopping back into the water.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:02 am

Warrior Cat's Name: Goldenfern
      Warrior Cat's Gender: Female, She-Cat
      Crush: None yet!
      Kits: None yet
      Mate: None yet
      Warrior
      Goldenfern is a shy, yet compassionate and thoughtful she-cat. She always enjoys helping the elders, medicine cats, and queens with cleaning out their dens, providing fresh-kill or simply keeping them company. Goldenfern strongly desires to have kits of her own one day.

ImageImage
socks ↦ they/she ↦ adult
ImageImage
art of my ocs by notgrs
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me