FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FrostClan - Warrior Cats RP

Postby Elivnus » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:03 am

hey guys sorry for missing, I'll be back to play soon.
Hi I'm Eli, he/she.

Sorry if I committed any english errors.

I'm Brazilian and I'm still learning your language.
Pls, don't hesitate to correct me, it will be very constructive.
Elivnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:56 am

Leafcloud

Mate: open| Kits: Sandkit| Apprentice: Moonpaw | 23 moons |tags: Fallenrains, Tinystar

"Oh, thank you Fallenrains, I've already applied, but I can forfeit and you can leave Sandkit with me. Either way, I'll not very fast and probably won't win. Sandkit I'm sorry but you can only watch, only adults can race" Leafcloud gave Sandkit's head one last time before starting to head towards the hunting grounds. When she got there, she beckoned Sandkit over to a large stump where she picked him up and put him on the stump with her.

sorry about my absence, I was busy this weekend
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:37 am

Seasong - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Tinystar, Sandkit, Moonpaw, Leafcloud, Fallenrains, Lightningstrike

As Fallenrains, Sandkit, Tinystar and Leafcloud appeared, Seasong filled up with happiness. "Hey, Fallenrains!" Seasong motioned for Fallenrains to come over and sit next to her.

Tinystar - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Fallenrains, Seasong, Sandkit, Leafcloud

Tinystar quickly jumped onto the highest treebranch, and waited for everyone to take their place. "Hello, everyone! You will have time to chat for a few moments, while I sort out a speech in my head." Tinystar laughed, her fur jumping up and down with excitement.

((Hii all ^w^))

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:23 pm

Cloudfur•Intersex (biologically both male and female)• Warrior•22 moons•Bisexual• Tags: Lighteningstrike

"Thank you Lighteningstrike." Cloudfur mewed with a faint blush. Curse their pale fur showing everything.

"I'd rather not take part in the challenges, but I'd be more than glad to cheer you on. Personally, I think it's much more fun to cheer others on." Cloudfur told them

Sandkit•Male•Tags: Leafcloud, Fallenrains,Tinystar

Sandkit pouted when Leafcloud said he couldn't participate.
"Why is it only for big cats?" He asked full of questions.

Sandkit followed Leafcloud to the stump, yelling out "wee!" as he was picked up and placed on it, before studying a paticularly interesting bug.

"Who's that?" Sandkit asked looking at a cat talk to Fallenrains.

"Is that the leader? Why's their fur moving by itself? D-did it eat her?" Sandkit asked with round eyes in amazement.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:06 pm

LightningStrike

He flicks an ear; "I would really like to see you there. To hear you there. " Is spoken at last. Quietly he leads the way to the hunting grounds and boops Cloudfur on the head. "Let's hunt after?" Is asked softly, hoping that their answer would be a yes. But when he sees his ex mentor enter the grounds his kindness disapates. It's not fair! He doesn't deserve it! is mentally hissed, blue eyes narrowing.

--

FallenRains

"Thank you LeafCloud, I'll be sure to return." Is said, he ducks his head and licks the kits head - just once and then says, "Sandkit, be good for LeafCloud. Alright? Don't wander off from her, the forest is dangerous." While he has kept his harmonious voice light his warning is intent. Please be careful, LeafCloud... Leaf and Star, please keep them safe. is thought fervently.

There's a question, he almost misses it. "She is my friend, SeaSong, our medicine cat. She's very important to me and the Clan. I'll introduce you later. As for the cat with ... moving fur... well, that is TinyStar. I don't know where or how, it just happens. " A huff of laughter and then he says, "I'll be back soon."

The silver cat moves over to the medicine cat, "Hello, my friend." A tiny purr in greeting, before he stretches.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Cloudfur•Intersex (biologically both male and female)• Warrior•22 moons•Bisexual• Tags: Lighteningstrike

"I'll make sure to make you hear me above the crowd!" Cloudfur said determinedly.

Cloudfur blinked at Lightningstrike in surprise at the boop.

"If you aren't too tired that would be lovely." Cloudfur answered without hesitation.

"Are you okay?" Cloudfur asked touching their tail to Lighteningstrike's shoulder.

Sandkit•Male•Tags: Leafcloud, Fallenrains,Tinystar
"Okay! I'll be good and won't cause trouble!" Sandkit mews before wrapping a arm around Fallenrains'.

"Good luck." The kit said trying to encourage the other.

"Your friend seems nice! And I'll ask Tinystar after the challenge!" Sandkit said matter of factly.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:11 am

Seasong - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Tinystar, Sandkit, Moonpaw, Leafcloud, Fallenrains, Lightningstrike

"Hey, Fallenrains!" Seasong smiled at Fallenrains. "Are you ready? I'm really excited for this, and, oh! I've heard you've applied to be Sandkits father!"

"Does that, uh, mean that, uh, you and, uh, Leafcloud are, uh, mates?" Seasong spilled the question she was holding in her and took a deep breath. What the heck did she just say?! She was deffinitely blushing. Thank StarClan she had a brown mask-marking on her eyes, or Fallenrains would know she had a teeny tiny crush on him.

Starclan, please let him speak!! Seasong prayed.

Tinystar - Female - Location: Middle of the hunting grounds - Tags: Fallenrains, Seasong, Sandkit, Leafcloud

Tinystar cleared her throat. "There will be a few speaking moments, so I can organise a speech, and the first challenge will be announced!" Tinystar smiled down at everyone else. "Apprentices, kits and everyone else who's just here to watch, you may sit down on treestumps next to me!"

((Everyone are you ready? And btw Alpha does Fallenrains have feelings for Seasong? lol just asking an awkward question-))

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ pms
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:15 am

Leafcloud

Mate: open| Kits: Sandkit| Apprentice: Moonpaw | 23 moons |tags: Fallenrains, Sandkit

"Alright, good luck Fallenrains!" Leafcoud chuckled at Sandkit's comment about moving fur, he really has got to be taught things that are ok and not ok to say to the leader! She wrapped her fluffy tail around Sandkit tried to keep him busy by flicking the tip around.

sorry about my absence, I was busy this weekend
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:41 pm

FallenRains

"Thanks!" Is called back, and then he hmmmns a low note; "I'm quite excited as well." Is agreed at last,

The warrior is quiet, ears flicking as he listens to TinyStar and then he turns back to the medicine cat. Carefully he chooses his words, hearts hurting at her question. "No, SeaSong, LeafCloud and I are not mates. Though, potentially we may share duties." He clears his throat,
" While I know she also is potentially to tend to Sandkit, as she too asked our leader, should he choose her over myself, or the both of us, it is his decision." He falls silent, "I applied, but I won't force myself upon the kit. I didn't want him to feel unwanted. " green eyes are downcast, "TinyStar did give me permission, but I wish Sandkit to want me to be his father. Not to force him to live with me."

--

LightningStrike

The warrior sucks in a breath, "er yes. Yes I'm fine." Because he doesn't want to explain his hatred, "I suppose I'm nervous and it comes out as a little aggressive. " a titter of laughter, "I'm sorry!"

He Carefully widens his eyes and smiles at Cloudfur.

(FallenRains is in love with the medicine cat, but... he has heard it's against their rules. Also, it's early and he's still hurting over the death of his mate BirdsShadow, and his kits. So he doesn't recognize his love as love, just friendship. Though he thinks LeafCloud is consistently flirting with him / in love with him due to her attitude. Haha)
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:53 pm

Cloudfur looked at their friend not really believing that they were fine, but accepted the answer as maybe a rivalry that he didn't want to admit.

"Oh it's okay! I didn't mean to be rude just wanted to make sure you were okay! You have no reason to be nervous." Cloudfur purred.

"I'll be cheering for you!" Cloudfur said bkuncing on their paws a bit before excusing themself to sit in the audience.

Sandkit•Male•Tags: Leafcloud

Sandkit stared at Leafcloud's tail batting at it gently and letting out small chirps and growls.

"Moving fur rawr,rawr,rawr." He whispered making the sentence into a sort of song.

"We're gonna cheer?" Sandkit asked suddenly towards Leafcloud.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me