FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Postby Kichikoichi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:35 am

Furrydogs12 wrote:
Name: Birchslash
Sexuality: gay
Personality: Birchsplash is that one uncle that kits and apprentices love. He always suggests adventure or tells them stories. He loves kits very much.
Feather Looks: Blue Jay Feather
Pelt Looks: Silver tabby Tom
Other Visual Details: His right eye is brown and his left eye is hazel
Mate: Open
Kits: n/a
Crush: open
Apprentice: tba

Name: Scar
Sexuality: Demisexual
Personality: Scar is a cat not to be messed with. He is very fierce and is normally one to start fights. He will get angry at many little things.
Pelt Looks: Cinnamon long fur
Other Visual Details: he has dark brown almost black eyes. He has scars all over

Name: Heronsong
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Heronsong is a shy and reserved cat. She prefers to listen then to make comments.
Feather Looks: A heron feather
Pelt Looks: Grey Maincoon like pelt
Other Visual Details: She has stunning green eyes
Apprentice/Mentor: tba

Name: Cranepaw
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Cranepaw is extremely curious and energetic. He is also very annoying sometimes.
Feather Looks: A crane feather
Pelt Looks: Grey short haired pelt
Other Visual Details: Cranepaw has blue eyes
Mate: n/a, too young
Kits: n/a, too young
Mentor: tba

added!
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:15 pm

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The bulky leader sat only a few feet from her den, her silky fur made her look almost like a rock in this fog, to a blind cat at least. Luckily, her clan was built nice for these harsh strains against the eyes. Her gaze was stern as she glared around the camp. She never meant to look so harsh, but it was second nature to the tall she-cat. A small ``hmph,,`` came from her, yet this noise was more content than upset for her. She seemed to be in a good mood today

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Exploring // Tags; Open

His small paws led him through the foggy mountain, his sharp eyes in search for the scarce herbs in the area. His nose was one of the best in the clan, leading him down a successful route to being a medicine cat. Currently, catchweed was his main goal, but the tom knew any herb was worth picking in these areas. Ragweed, blackberry leaves, rush and watermint, are the most commonly found in these marshy, foggy areas. Any herb grown in mushy lands was useful. His nose brushed up against shrubs and bushes, trying to scent out whatever could be hiding from the harsh winds.

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The tom sat by the nursery, the most sheltered place in this camp. The logs and rocks made sure the camp wouldn't get filled to the brim with wind or grime, the kit's nests were always tidy. Who was in charge of keeping the place kit-safe? Ebonyshoal of course! Even when he wasn't asked to, he would always provide extra moss or shrubs into the nests, or shoving more rocks to block out the harsh sun through the fog, or the winds strong enough to knock away a newborn. He yawned, his paws still at work weaving a new nest for any upcoming kittens.

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Open

The rather pretty tom sat outside the small town beside the lower bits of the mountain. He climbed the mountain every day, since it was a new time of adventure, but unfortunately for him, Fogclan cats were getting obviously upset with his scent appearing in their territory. His whiskers twitched in fear of being hurt in a confrontation and decided his best option was to stay a little closer to home today. His collar bell let out annoying rings as he stalked along the bottom bits of the mountain
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol
Birchsplash decided to check on the Queens. He picked up a rabbit from the prey pile and brought it over to the nursery. “Morning Ebonyshoal, Oakleaf.” He padded over to Oakleaf with the rabbit, “I thought you’d be hungry so I brought you a rabbit from the prey pile for you” He says with a gentle smile. “Want me to get you one too, Ebonyshoal?”

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar was tracking a rabbit up a mountain when the rabbit was scared away by bells ringing. He turned and spotted a kittypet, the culprit of the noise.“Really? You just scared off my prey!” He yaowls at Oz angrily.

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: open
Cranepaw was watching the clouds with a peaceful manner. His head was running with thoughts and questions. He was also looking for something new to find or do, he always was curious.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Irispetal
Female | 42 Moons | Heterosexual | Warrior
Tags: Open | Mentions: Vulturestar & Quailsong

A purr rumbled in her throat as she laid by the warrior's den attempting to sun herself on this foggy day. She wasn't picky about what kind of weather ruled the day, so even this dreary day was okay in her book. Slowly her leafy green eyes opened, and a soft inquisitive sound left her. I probably should get ready for a patrol or something. She thought to herself with a self-deprecating sigh, before getting to her paws. Her gaze flickered around camp searching out Quailsong and Vulturestar. The clan leader was easy to spot, but she'd couldn't seem to find the deputy. At least not yet.

Echocloud
Female | 28 Moons | Homosexual | Warrior
Tags: Open | Mentions: none

Stepping into camp, the piebald warrior shook out her fur before her yellow gaze snapping from cat to cat before nodding to herself. The silver and white she-cat had decided to run a short solo patrol and had once again found the scent of outsiders on Fogclan territory. The feline sneered, the very word outsiders left a bad taste in her mouth, and she'd gladly drive out each and every single trespasser. Stopping in front of the prey pile the she-cat blinked down at her choices and held back a sigh. Mentally shrugging the she-cat picked up a thrush and padded over to an open area to eat.

Weaselpaw
Male | 10 Moons | Bisexual | Medicine cat apprentice
Tags: Open | Mentions: Sheepsplash & Cranepaw

Sitting peacefully in the medicine cat den the tabby tom set a few leaves of borage aside, grimacing at the blurry sight of the damaged leaves. It was the smell that had given them away, the tom was going over the herbs while Sheepsplash was out gathering what was needed most. Weaselpaw frowned for a heartbeat, wondering where the curious Cranepaw was, but eventually shook his head and returned to sorting.

Soatpaw
Female | 10 moons | Heterosexual | Apprentice
Tags: Open | Mentions: none

Her tail curled as she stalked underneath the undergrowth, her white coat stained brown due to the mud she'd rolled in earlier. Stepping forward lightly, she froze as the crow's head snapped up. She held her breath, feeling her heart racing in her ears as she waited for the crow to return its gaze to the ground. What seemed like an eternity later, the crow lowered its head, and Soatpaw pounced. Acting swiftly she snapped its neck with a quick bite to the neck and purred with pride at her last catch of the morning. Turning her gaze back towards the few other places where her kills are buried the she-cat started on her way to retrieve her prey.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:14 pm

The she-cat gave a yawn and sat up instead of her former loafing position. The musky weather always got her tired, luckily the cool chill keeps her on her paws. She often stood right outside of her den incase she was needed; sure, it got boring sometimes, but she was relied on.

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw

Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Echocloud

As wet as he was, he kept trying to shake off his fur until he spotted his clanmate his shoulders slumped as he decided to give himself a break. He stepped up the the fresh-kill pile and grabbing a shrew from the hole. A small snack would be enough for now. He padded over to Echocloud and gave a nervous smile, his ears folded down in his usual embarrassment.
``Would it be alright if I, um, sat with you for a bit? Get's lonesome eating alone, right?``

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

[center]Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Birchsplash

He lifted his head from his weaving and gave a soft smile. ``I suppose I could use a little break. There aren't any expecting queens just yet! Just something small, if you're offering. Thank you!``
His paws pushed down the moss to keep it in this messy, halfway done way.

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

He narrowed his eyes at the tom approaching him, his bell ringing still in it's annoying hum.
``Ah, did I? Oh, i'm sowwy. I didn't know you're so pitiable that you can't simply ask a twoleg for food,,``
He let out a mrrow of laughter, teasing the other instead of running away or unsheathing his claws.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:38 am

Birchsplash nods, "not as many kits means less ears to listen to my stories" He says and pads out of the nursery. He grabs a nice shrew and brings it back over to Ebonyshaol. "Here ya go!" He says passing Ebonyshaol the shrew.

"Really?! Are you telling me you are so lazy and weak that you don't know how to hunt for yourself?" He snarled, "You just haaave to beg for food. Pity on you" Scar growled out.

Cranepaw was watching the clouds with a peaceful manner. His head was running with thoughts and questions. He was also looking for something new to find or do, he always was curious.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:44 am

The she-cat gave a yawn and sat up instead of her former loafing position. The musky weather always got her tired, luckily the cool chill keeps her on her paws. She often stood right outside of her den incase she was needed; sure, it got boring sometimes, but she was relied on.

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw

Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

As wet as he was, he kept trying to shake off his fur until he spotted his clanmate his shoulders slumped as he decided to give himself a break. He stepped up the the fresh-kill pile and grabbing a shrew from the hole. A small snack would be enough for now. He padded over to Echocloud and gave a nervous smile, his ears folded down in his usual embarrassment.
``Would it be alright if I, um, sat with you for a bit? Get's lonesome eating alone, right?``

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind

He nods his head, moving the makeshift nest out of the way to lean down and sniff at the shrew before taking a bite ``Well, I'll always listen to your stories! I'm not far from the elder's den, but I'm sure I could listen well enough!``
He chuckled a little, sneezing some shrew fur off his nose

``I never said I didn't know how to hunt, big boy~! It's rude to assume y'know..`` He faked a sad expression, whining softly to himself. He leaned a little closer to the loner and examined him. Worst case scenario, he could run back to the safety of his twoleg, for now, he figured he could mess around with the other.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:10 am

Birchsplash nods, "I appreciate it! I will came tell you stories when you call” he says smiling. “I have this one story I always tell the kits. It’s about how the sun came to be in the sky.” He says

"It is also rude to scare off one’s prey!” Scar snapped back. He was ready to fight the kittypet who scared his food away. He wanted revenge.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:21 am

The slim tom finished up rather quickly, lapping at the fur on his muzzle afterwards, he rolled some bone in between his claw
``Oh~? I don't think i've heard this one before! Ahem,, let me get into character,,, oh oh!! How did it happen, Birchsplash!? Pleaseeee tell me!`` He let out a roar of laughter after acting like a kit, something he would do often as a joke.

He tilted his head to the side, his collar giving more annoying rings. It was as if he was doing this on purpose. He gave an annoyingly innocent smirk. ``Can't you just find another one? If you can't i'll gladly share some of my chicken tonight! Every seventh moonrise my twolegs give me some chicken, you should try some if you're soooo hungry!``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:26 am

Name: Flickpaw
Personality: Kind to all friends, bitter to unfriendly cats.
Feather Looks: Blue with highlights of grey.
Pelt Looks: Looks like a Calico Cat.
Other Visual Details: You may notice a small scar on the backside of her left ear.
Mate: none yet (will edit once older)
Kits: none yet (will edit once older)
Crush: no one yet (will edit once she found one)
Apprentice/Mentor: Crimsonpaw (mentor)
Backstory(Optional): She was once a rogue, found in the grass by the clan leader, who took her back home.

-straight-

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me