Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:43 am

[XD welcome]

Latios- m- good- mate: Jessicaa- children: Kurai- sweet and helpful kind and heroic- Tags: family

Latios smiled and nuzzled his mate a bit, then looked to their son. The former Eevee had evolved to an Umbreon, but was still so young.

Jessicaa- Rockruff- f- good- 27- mate: Latios- children: Kurai- sweet gentle playful loyal cuddly loving shy nervous anxious wild/loud doesn’t like Beedrill…- Tags: family

The fiery light reddish and cream or white female squeaked a bit. She blinked brown eyes, licking her mate then looking to their son.

Kurai- Umbreon- genderfluid- good- 6- too young- too young- will like boys when older- shy nervous sweet and helpful- Tags: family

The shiny black fox like Pokemon moved his ears and tail a bit. He ran around a bit then stopped, looking to his parents.

Latias- f- good- open- no children yet- Latios is brother- sweet good sometimes mischievous and silly girl- Tags: Wags

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon huffed a little bit. “I…I will…if you’ll let me,” she muttered, then shook her head. She then watched him go towards the plaza. She followed after him quickly, saying “Okay.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:07 am

Twist practically fled, turning and all but launching herself into the air with a pause only barely long enough to wave goodbye to Plum.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:49 pm

Plum
Plum would wave to her new friend, before leaving with her dad.

Wags
Wags would take a few turns, before finding a street filled with buildings. Bakeries, cafes, restaurants, all of them.
"There should be some dumpsters behind some of these. They usually throw their food out at night."

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Latios- m- good- mate: Jessicaa- children: Kurai- sweet and helpful kind and heroic- Tags: family

Latios smiled and nuzzled his mate a bit, then looked to their son. The former Eevee had evolved to an Umbreon, but was still so young.

Jessicaa- Rockruff- f- good- 27- mate: Latios- children: Kurai- sweet gentle playful loyal cuddly loving shy nervous anxious wild/loud doesn’t like Beedrill…- Tags: family

The fiery light reddish and cream or white female squeaked a bit. She blinked brown eyes, licking her mate then looking to their son.

Kurai- Umbreon- genderfluid- good- 6- too young- too young- will like boys when older- shy nervous sweet and helpful- Tags: family

The shiny black fox like Pokemon moved his ears and tail a bit. He ran around a bit then stopped, looking to his parents.

Latias- f- good- open- no children yet- Latios is brother- sweet good sometimes mischievous and silly girl- Tags: Wags

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon continued to follow the canine. She saw the streets lined with buildings. She nodded as she said "Okay," and looked around a bit. "I don't know if you like berries, but I know a place we can find those too."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Wags would lift his head.
"Lead the way."
Last edited by Dr. Potan on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:34 am

Izanami - Masumi :: Alolan Ninetales - Pichu :: Open
It was so late, Izzy probably should have stopped to take a rest hours ago, when the sun first went down. But with a human city in sight the fox had finally found what she was looking for. Curled between her shoulder blades, face buried in her longer mane, was Sumi, his body touch a touch too warm and making her all too aware of the fact that her son was sick. Feverish. Izzy did not know this land, it was far from the island she had spent much of her younger life learning about, and she was hedging her bets that finding something to help him would be easier among the human's buildings then in unknown wilds. Her body was tense and alert as she slunk through back alleyways .

Twist :: Mewtwo :: Open
She didn't go far, admittedly. She still needed food, and after that to find a place to rest through the day. Food first, and she twisted in the air to take in the land below her, searching for a likely spot to start.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:03 pm

[eh heh, you wrote Max again. Not trying to be a nag though]

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon smiled and said “Okay.” She began to hover towards where she’d found the bushes before.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:41 pm

Mercury // male // cinderace // tags: --

Merc was bored. That wasn't exactly unusual for him; he was what most would call 'restless' anyway, and he didn't particularly like being all on his own. His usual carefree spirit was now dulled by frustration as he raced through the grass, dodging and weaving as though trying to evade an imaginary enemy. He bounced to a stop and looked around, realizing he'd inadvertently gotten quite close to the nearby human town. Unlike some wild pokemon, Mercury wasn't really scared of humans, though he did try to avoid potentially getting caught and whatnot. He'd seen them up close (though that had been quite a long time ago) and didn't really think they were that scary, at least from what he could deduce. He wasn't sure he wanted to head right into the town, though; that seemed a bit too risky. Though, the mischievous part of him was very interested in what he might be able to find there.

Surely it wouldn't be too dangerous, right? It'd at least give him something to do. He was rarely out this late, but the villages were quieter at night. It definitely gave him the feeling he was somewhere he shouldn't be, but there was a bit of a thrill to that. He bounced quietly through the streets, emboldened by the silence, looking around with wide, curious eyes.

Judas // male // absol // tags: Izanami

No matter how hard he tried, Judas' paws kept taking him back to the same places. It wasn't like anything had changed, like now for some reason he would go to the outskirts of town or his old home in the mountains and suddenly see his mother's warm face there waiting for him. It had been years. She was gone. Yet it still felt like she was there sometimes, in the smallest or strangest of ways, a spectre that led Judas back to where the traces of her still lay. Memories, he supposed, were all he had left. Perhaps it wasn't a bad thing to reminisce. Maybe not, but still, he had found himself so dangerously close to humans this night, not even sure of what he was searching for. Humans usually slept at night, right? So at the very least, they wouldn't be out and about. The streets were quiet, making Judas grow bolder. A part of him had always been curious about these places where humans lived, but paranoia meant he never stuck around long.

He heard something moving through the alleyway near him and tensed up immediately, creeping closer with his teeth bared, ready to fight. He was surprised to see what the source of the noise really looked like... It was a pokemon, thankfully, and not a human, but a very strange-looking pokemon indeed. Its long, flowing tails reminded him of a ninetales, but he'd never seen one with a white, fluffy coat like that before. Initially, he didn't even see the smaller pokemon resting on its shoulders. Judas relaxed, if only slightly, his eyes staying fixed on the stranger. "You should be careful around here, ninetales." He said coldly, turning his face away slightly.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:17 pm

Wags would follow the red and white creature, only to stop in the streets, seemingly distracted by something.
(I'll fix that other error of mine)

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:57 am

Izanami - Masumi :: Alolan Ninetales - Pichu :: Judas
At the sound of a voice Izzy's lips pull back into an almost-snarl, ruby-red eyes snapping to the... absol, she identified quickly enough. Usually, usually words came easily to her, they'd gotten her both in and our of trouble constantly since she'd hatched on that snowy mountain on an island so far from where she was now. Usually she wasn't a mother running on fumes, having walked for days straight with only stopping long enough to ensure her son ate and drank something having barely had anything herself. "How careful I am is none of your concern, absol." She growled, only to freeze immediately after as a tiny voice that was only barely recognizable as saying "momma?" drifted from her back. Reacting to her tone, likely.

Before he'd gotten sick, she'd only ever been mom since they'd been on their own. He always had been closer to his father.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me