Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Those Sunny Days | Pokémon RP

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:59 am

[kay]

Latios- m- good- mate: Jessicaa- children: Kurai- sweet and helpful kind and heroic- Tags: family

Latios smiled and nuzzled his mate a bit, then looked to their son. The former Eevee had evolved to an Umbreon, but was still so young.

Jessicaa- Rockruff- f- good- 27- mate: Latios- children: Kurai- sweet gentle playful loyal cuddly loving shy nervous anxious wild/loud doesn’t like Beedrill…- Tags: family

The fiery light reddish and cream or white female squeaked a bit. She blinked brown eyes, licking her mate then looking to their son.

Kurai- Umbreon- genderfluid- good- 6- too young- too young- will like boys when older- shy nervous sweet and helpful- Tags: family

The shiny black fox like Pokemon moved his ears and tail a bit. He ran around a bit then stopped, looking to his parents.

Latias- f- good- open- no children yet- Latios is brother- sweet good sometimes mischievous and silly girl- Tags: Wags

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon smiled and hovered along. She looked back only to see the dog like Pokemon had stopped. “What is it?” she asked, then crooned. She looked along both sides of the street a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Judas // male // absol // tags: Izanami

He was about to say she was right - really, it was no concern of his. She sounded tired though, frazzled, a note of worry in her voice she just couldn't hide. Judas didn't have a cruel heart; watching others suffer gave him no satisfaction, but at the same time helping them wasn't exactly his priority most of the time. If someone didn't want to be helped, there was no helping them - even if they probably needed it. He imagined that would be the case for this weird-looking ninetales: whatever was wearing her down would be her business. Of course, he hadn't exactly greeted her on the most polite of terms, but he didn't really greet anyone that way. As he was about to give a flippant agreement to her statement, he heard the small voice come from somewhere just behind her. 'Momma?' it called, and Judas felt a pang, a pining, a stab of sympathy into his usually indifferent heart.

Judas had half turned away from the stranger, a gesture that meant he didn't care. Then, against what he considered to be his better judgement, he turned back towards her. He tried to peer around to see the pokemon that had called to her, but there was nothing behind her - at least from what he could see. Her tails had a fluffy, cloudlike appearance distinct from those of a normal ninetales, and for all he knew they could just be obscuring the other pokemon, the same way the clouds veiled the sun. Ah, no - the other pokemon was on her back, resting against her mane. Looked like it was probably a pichu. Judas gave the strange ninetales another once-over. Maybe his gaze had softened, maybe it hadn't. Something was telling him it wasn't worth trying to help her, but...he wanted to. "What are you doing here, exactly?" He asked. To his own ears, he sounded less callous, but he knew his inflections were subtle. Not everyone cared to discern the warmer parts of a snowstorm
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Izanami - Masumi :: Alolan Ninetales - Pichu :: Judas
It had been a risk to turn away from the absol, but he had seemed to be turning to leave as it was and so she had turned her head at Masumi's voice to ensure he was okay. Given that he had nuzzled back into her mane -- he was overly warm, especially compared to his usual slightly cooler than normal temperature {something inherited from her, they'd all assumed}, and he probably found her cooler fur comfortable -- as soon as he'd spoken it was clear that he really had just been reacting to her sudden harsh tone. Nothing more. At least he didn't seem to be getting worse. Had they been in Alola, he never would have gotten this bad in the first place.

The absol hadn't left, and her gaze snapped back to him as he spoke once more. Her eyes swept across him, trying to discern his reason for asking. This wasn't the first she's met, far from it. They roamed the mountain she'd been born on just as she had. But that had been a long time ago. It was impossible to know if she was reading the change in his voice correctly. She hesitated a moment longer before caving. If nothing else, maybe, maybe, she could convince him to offer some information on usable plants nearby. "My son is feverish," she relented with that thought in mind, "I don't know the area, what's usable. I was hoping to find something useful from humans." Her worst case scenario was begging help from a Center.

They were likely still registered as trained, though. She didn't know what would come of that if the nurses started digging into their files.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Wags was facing a closed shop. A TV could be seen in the window, playing an old show. A happy family was shown, along with a Furfrou. Was that Wags?

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Latios- m- good- mate: Jessicaa- children: Kurai- sweet and helpful kind and heroic- Tags: family

Latios smiled and nuzzled his mate a bit, then looked to their son. The former Eevee had evolved to an Umbreon, but was still so young.

Jessicaa- Rockruff- f- good- 27- mate: Latios- children: Kurai- sweet gentle playful loyal cuddly loving shy nervous anxious wild/loud doesn’t like Beedrill…- Tags: family

The fiery light reddish and cream or white female squeaked a bit. She blinked brown eyes, licking her mate then looking to their son.

Kurai- Umbreon- genderfluid- good- 6- too young- too young- will like boys when older- shy nervous sweet and helpful- Tags: family

The shiny black fox like Pokemon moved his ears and tail a bit. He ran around a bit then stopped, looking to his parents.

Latias- f- good- open- no children yet- Latios is brother- sweet good sometimes mischievous and silly girl- Tags: Wags

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon smiled and hovered. She saw the tv, and asked “What is that?”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:35 pm

Wags would look down.
"I used to be famous. Everyone loved me. I was treated well and kind. And then, I was replaced. And now here I am."

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:57 am

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon made a small sound. "They...really replaced you?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:18 pm

Wags nodded.
"I was getting old. Nobody found me cute anymore. And when you're not cute, nobody wants to put you in anything. So, they got rid of me."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:52 pm

The red and white beauty of a Pokemon made a small sound. "I think you’re plenty cute!” she said, then squeaked. That probably sounded weird, coming from her…If he considered himself old, he must consider her much younger.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:47 am

Wags would lift his head.
"Thanks."
Silence would fill the air for what felt like ages, until Wags smiled, and spoke.
"So, where are those berries you were talking about?"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me