ZENITHCLAN ☼☽

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

frostmist // 1

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Fri May 28, 2021 12:38 pm

𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵 x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thirty-nine moons | she/her | rank: nebula | activity: waking up | location: nebula den | tags: open

frostmist did not want to wake up. absolutely no cat, at least no sane cat, would want to wake up when there were in such a comfortable position. there she laid, but then her blue eyes suddenly opened. she awoke, now considering to fall right back to sleep. it was tempting, but she had duties to do. duties this, duties that, frostmist internally groaned. i'll do them later. the sunlight leaking into the den did not help her go back to sleep. finally she shook herself off the moss, stretching her paws to sit up. with no more motivation to fall right back into her dreams, there was no reason to continue. besides, the nebula had work to do, and she couldn't just ignore it. taking the time to groom her untidy long fur, frostmist prodded out into the opening, yawning as she did so. i wonder if the dawn patrol has gotten any good prey, her mind droned on. would love a piece of duck right now. or vole. vole would be nice too.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasmine | moth | amber | crow ☼☽ 1

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 29, 2021 11:41 pm

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲
    female | 28 moons | meteor | lesbian | crush: Flameflower | location: camp | tags: open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxShe had woken up earlier than usual. Normally, she liked to sleep in right before patrols were called and emerge from the warriors' den. For some unknown reason, Jasminepoppy woke up feeling restless and headed out of her nest before the sun rose. She didn't feel like leaving camp and simply sat under the shade of a tree while everyone else began waking up. The time seemed to pass slowly, and the sun finally came up. Jasminepoppy blinked blearily at it and stifled a yawn.
x
    𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
    non-binary | 31 moons | solstice | pan | crush: Poolflutter | location: camp | tags: open
    xxxxxxThey curled around Amberkit, keeping him warm. Not that the two of them necessarily needed extra warmth now that it was newleaf. The weather was turning up. Mothface shifted in the nest and yawned, still gazing lovingly at their kit. Their only kit. They pushed the thoughts aside and glanced around the den that belonged to the solstices. The others still seemed to be resting, too. In particular, Poolflutter had his eyes closed and softly dozed. Mothface smiled to themself before turning their head to Sedgethroat and dipping their head to her.
x
    𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐭
    male | 5 moons | kit | bi | crush: Laburnumkit | location: camp | tags: open
    xxxxxxHe still slept soundly.
x
    𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧
    female | 90 moons | twilight | straight | mate: Flowerfall | location: camp | tags: open
    xxxxxxShe was curled in her nest, too comfortable to move.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ZENITHCLAN ☼☽

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 31, 2021 5:56 am

[Heathermoon]
[Eclipse - female - 54m - crush is open - has no comet - talking with open ]
-><-
She was not really slept at all last night so she was very tired, maybe she could go get some quick naps when the patrols were sent out and she was no needed. She was stayed near the leader's den entrance for a while now only watching how the quiet night camp started to get more and more lively as the cats started to walk out of their dens.
She, at last, decided to stand up and show up to the awakened cats but didn't say anything for now, only sat down and looked. She didn't see her daughter and the clans Gibbous Lullabypond yet, but for now, she gave the younger cat time to show up.

[Loonbriar]
[Meteor - tom - 24m - crush is open - Comet is Carnatiopaw - talking with open ]
-><-
He got out of the meteors den, not really looking for his comet yet as he thought the tom could be still sleeping and there were still patrols needed to get organized so he gave him some time to wake at his own time. As the patrols were not done yet, he was not busy anywhere and the day was still just started so he took his time to relax for a little while too.

[Sedgethroat]
[Solstice - female - 45m - crush is open - talking with Mothface ]
-><-
She was still sleeping at her nest, flicking her ears in annoyance, when the voice of her one kit Lamburnumkit echoes the nursery "Lamburnumkit, please? you're not only awakening the Amberkit, but the whole den as well" she meowed to her, with a sight. She looked at Mothface there, noticing that she was already up "Oh I am sorry I hope she didn't bother you too much" she meowed with a heavy sight.

[Laburnumkit]
[kit - female - 4m - crush is open - Solstice is Sedgethroat - talking with Amberkit ]
-><-
She curled at her nest to her mother and other siblings, she didn't get any more sleep anymore and was started to get bored. Standing up she looked the quiet den before looked at the Amberkit, walking to him "Hi Amberkit, wake up..." she meowed poking him gentle to the side "Ammmbbeerrkiiit...." she meowed little annoyed "Amber...Amber...Amber..Amber...wake up wake up wake up pleeease" she yowled little bit louder this time.
She looked at her mother who told her that she was waking the whole den "So what? it's morning mom, it's time to wake up" she murmured annoyed.

[Mallowtail]
[Twilight - tom - 104m - crush was Patchfeather - talking with open]
-><-
He was pretty much an early riser, he enjoyed the silence in the mornings before the camp fully wakes ups. He flicked his ears and turned to look at the awakening cats getting out of the dens and preparing for the morning duties, sometimes he sure missed being a meteor, all the walks around the forest. Well, he still could do them, but he needed some younger cats to go with him, and he didn't want to bother them to do anything for him if they had some other plans already.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Mon May 31, 2021 11:31 am

ICYDUSK
NEBULA | TOM | 34M | MENTIONS | TAGS frostmist
< A blue tabby tom with dark lynx points and blue eyes >
The tom titled his head towards the sound of another nebula of the clan moving about. He perked his ears and calculated who it may be till he noticed it was Frostmist. He smiled and padded towards the kill-pile where he attempted to pick out a plump meal for the she-cat. He came across a mouse, picked it up between his teeth delicately and padded towards Frostmist with a raised tail in greeting. He placed it down before her and purred softly. "Looked like you needed a little energy." They were of the same position, and he felt like he had to look after them. After all, looking after the cats of the clans was simply what Nebulas do.

FLAMEFLOWER
METEOR | SHE-CAT | 30M | MENTIONS heathermoon | TAGS
< A tabby-tortie calico she-cat with blue eyes >
Her belly let out a loud rumble that finally had her grumbling and crawling out of her warm nest. He continued this grumbling till she approached the small pile of carcasses. She picked out a lizard and despite the fact some cats wouldn't like such a meal, she was simply interested in filling her stomach. Once she finished her meal she noticed the Eclipse of the clan and gave her a smile of greeting.

DOGFEATHER
METEOR | TOM | 38M | MENTIONS | TAGS
< a black-tan tom with white patches along his face and amber eyes >
Dogfeather was bored to the point that he was leaping about and attempting to catch leaves. Honestly, he was a bit too old to be playing kits-games. But, he was definitely bored while awaiting for patrols to be ordered out, so he continued his simple game. If anyone caught him he would perhaps lie and claim he was protecting the clan from a bug infestation.
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#2 | nectarpaw, butterflyfur

Postby midnightrain. » Mon May 31, 2021 2:47 pm

» 𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗟𝗬𝗙𝗨𝗥 «
"we'll never be those kids again"
a white she-cat with calico tabby patches
【 tags: darknettle | mentions: none | activity: chatting | crush: none | rank: meteor | age: 55 moons 】

Butterflyfur dipped her head back at the tom, her ear giving a small flick as a fly ventured just a bit too close. She always hated Newleaf with how many ticks and other pests it brought, another reason why she didn't want to patrol. She would rather not spend time with young cats poking through her fur. Suddenly self-conscious with how long she had been silent, Butterflyfur gave a small awkward hum, before swiping her tongue around her jaws. "So, how is Tigerpaw's training coming along? She is only a few moons away from becoming a Meteor, yes?" Admittedly, it was the first topic to come to her mind and though Butterflyfur could care less about the Comet, perhaps it would lighten Darknettle's mood.

» 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗣𝗔𝗪 «
"sometimes it seems like im in your way"
a white cat with ginger on face, legs and tail
【 tags: snifflepaw | mentions: none | activity: chatting | crush: none | rank: comet | age: 7 moons 】

Their ears perked when they heard Snifflepaw trotting towards them. They gave a small purr and a friendly tilt of their head when Snifflepaw arrived, glad to see their friend cheery as always. While Snifflepaw approached, they decided to pick up a juicy vole which was resting by their paws for the time being. Their mouth watered and eager to eat, they quickly turned the conversation to food. "G'morning." Their voice seemed a little rushed, which made them a little pink in the face for a moment. Nectarpaw quickly composed themself. "Are you hungry?" They gestured to the vole, which seemed just big enough for both of them to have a good fill.

» 𝗣𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗙𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 «
"there are flowers in my heart"
white tom with one blue eye and one yellow eye
【 tags: open | mentions: none | activity: sleeping | crush: none | rank: solstice | age: 29 moons 】

Poolflutter was still asleep, unaware of any activities happening around him.
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostmist // 2

Postby sweet.peaches~ » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:15 am

𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵 x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
thirty-nine moons | she/her | rank: nebula | activity: eating | location: somewhere in camp | tags: icydusk

she barely noticed the nebula coming right at her until he had raised his tail in her direction. who's that? she blinked. oh. oh hey, that's icydusk. he's got a mouse in his jaw. it's kinda big, i wonder whose he's gonna share it with- he propped the prey in front of frostmist. gratefully looking up at the tom, she groggily replied with, "sure do. thanks for the meal. want some?" she gestured at the mouse. "don't want any other tired cats to be suffering just as much as i did," frostmist jokingly meowed. "guess you're not that exhausted though. nevertheless, food makes everyone feel better." that statement was definitely a fact because the smell from the prey had made her feel much more better. still tired, she decided to stretch out her paws in hopes that she'd be more energetic throughout the day. dozing off while trying to teach her apprentice about herbs would not be a good look on frostmist as a mentor.
sweet.peaches~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:35 pm

𝑃𝐸𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐺𝐴𝑍𝐸
    "i’m just tryna live, baby."
    tags: n/a | rank: meteor | activity: waking up | mentions: n/a

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the gentle rustling of cats awaking disturbed the she-cats slumber. twitching an eat, she heard others beginning to chatter. with a sigh, she lifted herself onto her paws, efficiently removing any bits of bedding from her cream pelt. without gazing around the den, she crouched under the large fern clump known as the meteor den.
    petalgaze blinked rapidly for a moment, her eyes adjusting to morning light peeking through. the she-cat steadily jogged her way to the fresh-kill pile, her gentle footsteps barely disturbing the silence. her pelt shimmered in the subtle sunlight as she moved. petalgaze halted at the pile, twitching her nose as she gazed at her options. a small shrew caught her eye. leaning down, she gently lifted the shrew up with her mouth, backing up a few steps before settling down to eat.

𝑆𝑁𝐼𝐹𝐹𝐿𝐸𝑃𝐴𝑊
    "you got me turnin' all around to be who you need me to."
    tags: nectarpaw | rank: comet | activity: waking up | mentions: fadedember

snifflepaw grinned, “i sure am!”. his stomach growled. he hadn’t realized he was hungry before, he had been too distracted by talking to nectarpaw. “you get the first bite”, he mewed.

𝑄𝑈𝐼𝐸𝑇𝑃𝐴𝑊
    "wrapped up in all the choices you're not giving to me."
    tags: n/a | rank: comet | activity: sleeping in | mentions: n/a

quietpaw’s legs twitched as she slept.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:11 pm

[Heathermoon]
[Eclipse - female - 54m - crush is open - has no comet - talking with Flameflower, Petalgaze]
-><-
She waited for a short while, for her gibbous to arrive, but as the she-cat didn't show up she started to felt nervous 'oh well, she can organize the later patrols, but borders need to be checked' she thought herself. Her eyes looked at the cats carefully, noticing how one of the meteors Flameflower gave her a nod, at that moment she picked the she-cat up "Flameflower? morning, do you mind about leading a border patrol this morning? ...take Darknettle, Dogfeather, Jasminepoppy and if you can find Maroonskies, take him too" she told the meteor.
She then looked at Butterflyfur for a moment the experienced meteor could be a good choice for the hunting patrol, but maybe she could give someone else the chase to lead now "...Petalgaze? Could you lead the hunting patrol? take your apprentice, Stormtalon, Tigerpaw, and ask any of the nebulas if they want to join your patrol? Maybe ask Poolflutter as well" she told the she-cat.

[Loonbriar]
[Meteor - tom - 24m - crush is open - Comet is Carnatiopaw - talking with open ]
-><-
He got out of the meteors den, not really looking for his comet yet as he thought the tom could be still sleeping and there were still patrols needed to get organized so he gave him some time to wake at his own time. As the patrols were not done yet, he was not busy anywhere and the day was still just started so he took his time to relax for a little while too.

[Sedgethroat]
[Solstice - female - 45m - crush is open - talking with Mothface ]
-><-
She was still sleeping at her nest, flicking her ears in annoyance, when the voice of her one kit Lamburnumkit echoes the nursery "Lamburnumkit, please? you're not only awakening the Amberkit, but the whole den as well" she meowed to her, with a sight. She looked at Mothface there, noticing that she was already up "Oh I am sorry I hope she didn't bother you too much" she meowed with a heavy sight.

[Laburnumkit]
[kit - female - 4m - crush is open - Solstice is Sedgethroat - talking with Amberkit ]
-><-
She curled at her nest to her mother and other siblings, she didn't get any more sleep anymore and was started to get bored. Standing up she looked the quiet den before looked at the Amberkit, walking to him "Hi Amberkit, wake up..." she meowed poking him gentle to the side "Ammmbbeerrkiiit...." she meowed little annoyed "Amber...Amber...Amber..Amber...wake up wake up wake up pleeease" she yowled little bit louder this time.
She looked at her mother who told her that she was waking the whole den "So what? it's morning mom, it's time to wake up" she murmured annoyed.

[Mallowtail]
[Twilight - tom - 104m - crush was Patchfeather - talking with open]
-><-
He was pretty much an early riser, he enjoyed the silence in the mornings before the camp fully wakes ups. He flicked his ears and turned to look at the awakening cats getting out of the dens and preparing for the morning duties, sometimes he sure missed being a meteor, all the walks around the forest. Well, he still could do them, but he needed some younger cats to go with him, and he didn't want to bother them to do anything for him if they had some other plans already.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me