Since the Dawn of Time Roleplay [Warriors CLOSED]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

【 Ⅲ 】

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Vixensong
❝The Loyal❞
gender; she-cat age; 32 moons rank; deputy allegiance; dawnclan sexuality; pansexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Twitchpaw tagged; Open

indentation With patrols for the morning assigned, there wasn't much left to do for the ginger feline. So the tabby stepped off her litter announcement rock and promptly laid down, making plans for her own apprentice while she rested her eyes for a few moments. She didn't have much planned, while tensions were high with the recent deaths, she planned to keep the Twitchpaw out of the fighting as long as she could. Though that wouldn't always happen, so she figured that maybe if others wouldn't mind, she'd gather a few apprentices and their mentors and hold a battle simulation. Start some partner fighting, and teach a few battle tactics. It wouldn't do much, but it would hopefully teach them to play it smart. Letting out a hum, the she-cat curled her tail around her body and let out a sigh.

Rootpaw
❝The Troubled❞
gender; tom age; 9 moons rank; apprentice allegiance; dawnclan sexuality; homosexual
mentions; none tagged; Juniperclaw, Halfsnow & Sagepaw

indentation The tom remained silent as his mentor bounded over to Halfsnow, and her apprentice Sagepaw. While younger than him, Rootpaw found that he rather respected Sagepaw, for at the very least his observant mind. Though less could be said how he felt about the toms mentor Halfsnow. While he didn't know why Rootpaw found the she-cat strangely off-putting, and while he respected her as a warrior, he didn't go out of his way to interact with the she-cat. That being said, they were about to go on a hunting patrol together, so he would have to put his game face on. Glancing at his mentor for a heartbeat the tom turned his attention to Sagepaw, plastering a small smile on his maw. "Morning, Sagepaw. Are you ready to get going?" He mewed, one ear twisting to the side as he spoke.

Skywillow
❝The Faithful❞
gender; she-cat age; 20 moons rank; warrior allegiance; lightclan sexuality; bisexual
mentions; none tagged; Foxstrike, Rookwhisker, Hollowpaw, Echopaw & Milkpaw

indentation The blue-grey she-cat didn't react much to Echopaw's question, only the tip of her tail twitched. It wasn't what she thought, though the she-cat didn't think much of anyone these days, and more often than not her words got away from her. While she knew that Echopaw was no coward, she questioned his shift from warrior apprentice to medicine cat apprentice. It wasn't something that happened often as far as she knew. Shaking her head, she huffed, turning her attention to Milkpaw. "Well, said warrior is young, excitement is par for the course." She mused, before continuing "let's just he grows out of yowling his head off in a few moons." Her ears perked up as Rookwhisker approached, her green gaze sliding over the battle-scarred tom.
indentation "It's fine," she mewed softly, before getting to her paws with a flick of her tail. "Alright, lets get going. We have a border to protect." The she-cat meowed, as she started towards the entrance of the camp, pausing before it then slipping out of camp.

Yewfrost
❝The Scornful❞
gender; tom age; 97 moons rank; elder allegiance; lightclan sexuality; heterosexual
mentions; None tagged; Haywatcher, Minkpaw, & Cedarstripe

indentationYewfrost watched with a frown as more and more cats seemed to approach the two. First, some loud-mouthed apprentice, Minkpaw if he remembered correctly. Then came the quieter and more respectful Cedarstripe. Huffing the old tom glanced between the group and suddenly snapped,"Alright, you youngins got stuff to go do. No point in wastin' time here, talkin' to little ol' me. Why don't y'all go do something productive and leave me to my peace." He rasped out with a pouty glare. The dark red-brown tom glanced down at the bird, "And my meal." He added with a snap, as one paw flashed forward and dragged the bird towards him, eyeing the bird hungrily.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Since the Dawn of Time Roleplay [Warriors O&A]

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:48 pm

[Dawnclan]

Brokenfire
[medicine cat - male - apprentice is Beampaw - crush is open - talking with Beampaw ]
-''-
He listened to him in silence "good you don't need poppy seeds for sleeping..." he meowed to him with a sight "but are you ever wonder why do you have so hard time getting any sleep?" he asked starting to think what makes his night sleepless. He gave his paws a licks "for me too big meal before sleeping, does that I can't sleep at all, or hunger...do the same..." he spoke up thoughtfully. He looked over at him once again seeing how he changed the subject "we will go to collect some herbs we don't have enough or any at all..." he meowed to him "maybe you could go to see what we need? I already know" he kept meowing.

Halfsnow
[warrior - female - apprentice is Sagepaw - crush on Juniperclaw - talking with Sagepaw, Juniperclaw, Rootpaw ]
-''-
She looked at Sagepaw, her ears flicking back and front as she thought "well we could do some battle training today..." she meowed to him, before looking over at Juniperclaw "Oh I see, alright...we will join the patrol..." she meowed to the tom. Her tail flicked as she thought a little bit more "maybe we could do some battle training with them later on" she meowed looking back at her apprentice "what do you think Sagepaw?" she asked him.

[Lightclan]

Haywatcher
[warrior - male - apprentice is open - crush is open - talking with Yewfrost, Minkpaw, Cedarstripe, Amberpaw]
-''-
He gave the elder a look, as he didn't really like the way he spoke like he was some trash that could only be left behind, or so his words made him think. As he made him leave out of the elder's den he overheard some of his clanmate's conversations "So is everyone even seen Honeydash this morning? Could we go to wake her up, if she is supposed to join this patrol?" he meowed.

Milkpaw
[apprentice - female - a mentor is Skywillow - crush on Echopaw - talking with Foxstrike, Skywillow, Echopaw, Rootwhisker, Hollowpaw]
-''-
She looked over as the other warrior Rookwhisker walked over to them with Hollowpaw "hmm, this sure is large patrol?" she meowed mostly to herself 'well I guess it's needed for a border patrol' she thought. She made a quick nod after her mentor was told that the patrol was leaving now, she didn't mind about that, better soon than never.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🍂 iv, ☾ iii

Postby Zyn » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:45 am

🍂xxS a g e p a wxx🍂
═════════════════════════════
🍂 Dawnclan || Apprentice || Tom || 7 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Beampaw & Halfsnow & Juniperclaw & Rootpaw 🍂
      Sagepaw's tail flicked uneasily as Halfsnow started talking about battle training later, it wasn't that he didn't like fighting but he felt like he wasn't really learning. Not to the fault of his mentor at all, he needed to learn how to speak up for himself and press more about practicing moves. Instead of allowing himself to voice his worries he simply nodded in agreement. He didn't really know what he should say or what Halfsnow was looking for him to say. If Twitchpaw was there his brother would be able to help him figure it out but his brother wasn't there. Rootpaw's voice drew his attention and he tilted his head slightly to fix the older apprentice with a passive expression. "Morning Rootpaw. I am ready" he meowed evenly. Straightening he took a step towards the camp entrance before pausing to glance back at his mentor, seeking confirmation that they should leave. Then he glanced at Rootpaw. "Are you ready?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxE c h o p a wxx
═════════════════════════════
☾ Lightclan || Medicine Cat Apprentice || Tom || 12 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Foxstrike & Skywillow & Milkpaw ☽
      Echopaw hurried back to the group, sitting back down near Milkpaw. A part of him was grateful that Skywillow hadn't replied to his question and a part of him hated it. The part of him that hated it wasn't angry at Skywillow, no it was more that he was worried that with a lack of a response that he would find a way to dwell upon it later. Fur suddenly brushing against his side made his neck fur rise and he snapped his gaze to whomever had approached from his blind side. His gaze warmed at the sight of his friend settling next to him. He nudged Foxstrike's shoulder playfully, it was a rare thing for the two of them to spend time together. After he had chosen his new path he hadn't gotten spend a much time as he would have liked with his friend. His attention was pulled from Foxstrike as Rookwhisker joined them. The older tom had slept in apparently which explained their late arrival. The soft sound of Milkpaw's voice drew his attention to the younger apprentice. He peered at her out of his one good eye curiously, it was true that with him there it seemed like a large patrol. It really wasn't that big a patrol since he wouldn't be with the group the whole time. He had been so focused on Milkpaw that he almost missed the flick of Skywillow's tail to signal that the patrol should move out. The moment he noticed he was on his paws and hurrying after the older warrior. Already the herbs he needed were rushing through his head as he followed the warrior out of the camp.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm

Dawnclan

Silverstar | Female | 42 moons | Leader | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Tallsky, Wasptail | Mentions:

Silverstar crouched as she heard movement in the undergrowth and swiveled her ears to pinpoint the prey. This was her favorite part of being a warrior, and for a brief time out here in the forest, she could forget about all her responsibilities as clan leader and just focus on hunting for her clanmates. She could smell the tiny creature now, a mouse, careless enough to venture out into the open this close to the Owl Tree. Without making a sound, she carefully lifted one foot at a time and set it down carefully, stalking her prey. When she was a couple tail-lengths away, she pounced and made the kill. She said a silent prayer to Starclan, then looked around to see how Wasptail and Tallsky were doing.

Juniperclaw | Male | 21 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Rootpaw | Crush: open | Tags: Rootpaw, Halfsnow, Sagepaw | Mentions:

Juniperclaw nodded and took off out of camp, flicking his tail to beckon his clanmates after him. He picked up speed once he was out of camp, and he glanced back to make sure the apprentices were able to keep up. He wasn't sure where the other hunting patrol was, but he led his companions toward the Lightclan border at the far end of the territory. He weaved through the undergrowth and slowed his pace as they neared the border, allowing the rest of the patrol to catch up. He swiveled his ears, listening for prey while he waited, then turned to Halfsnow and gestured away from the border with his tail. "Rootpaw and I can head over there, while you and Sagepaw try here?" He spoke in a low voice. With a pointed look at both apprentices, he added "And remember where the border is, and don't go near it. We've had enough trouble over the border recently, we don't need any crazy Lightclan cats accusing us of crossing." He returned his gaze to Halfsnow to see what she thought of his plan.

Lightclan

Foxstrike | Male | 12 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: none | Crush: open | Tags: Skywillow, Echopaw, Milkpaw, Hollowpaw, Rookwhisker | Mentions:

Foxstrike followed Skywillow out of camp. He padded by Echopaw's blind side, gently guiding the half-blind cat around holes and sticks he didn't seem to see. Foxstrike was glad for the chance to hang out with his friend. He spoke to Echopaw as they walked. "Has Talonface been working you hard? It seems like you're always busy doing something for him or for Yewfrost" He purred a bit as he spoke. He knew Echopaw had some catching up to do since he started his medicine training late, but it seemed to Foxstrike that Echopaw was doing very well. Foxstrike had never had many interactions with the medicine cat, but Echopaw seemed to get along with his mentor well enough.

Amberpaw| Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Cedarstripe | Crush: None | Tags: Haywatcher, Cedarstripe, Minkpaw | Mentions: Honeydash

Amberpaw purred in response to Minkpaw’s comment. Honeydash was a proud she-cat and seemed a little difficult to get along with, especially early in the morning, but Amberpaw admired the skilled young warrior and wanted to be just like her. Her tail twitched impatiently as she watched Cedarstripe step into the warrior’s den. She smirked at Minkpaw and prepared herself for Honeydash to tell Cedarstripe off.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:12 am

━━━≺ 𝗗𝗔𝗪𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗡 ≻━━━

▷► 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗪 ◄◁
Dawnclan Medicine Cat Apprentice | Male | 7 mns | Demisexual/rom questioning | Mentor: Brokenfire | Crush: | Link to:
Tags: Brokenfire; Mentions: Carptooth; Location: Dawnclan Medicine Cat’s Den

When Brokenfire said he didn't need poppy seeds for sleeping, Beampaw let out a tiny sigh of relief. His shoulders slumped a little as he softened his energetic persona. He wouldn't have to worry about wasting their already dwindling supply of herbs. But his mentor's next question sent different worries skittering through his thoughts. Beampaw knew very well why he couldn't sleep--- because every night he'd have to shiver without his brothers' warmth, and every morning he'd have to wake up without Carptooth calling him for dawn patrol. He bit his tongue to keep quiet. He couldn't wish for the apprentice den, because he was grateful to be a medicine cat apprentice. He couldn't say he wanted Carptooth back, because that could never happen and he was grateful to Brokenfire for being such a patient mentor. Beampaw had asked for this, and he'd gotten this, and what more could he ask for? The young apprentice found himself staring down at his paws, watching them fidget with leaf scraps. “Oh, okay… I’ll be more careful with what I pick from the fresh-kill pile tonight,” he mewed, meekly agreeing with his mentor. Some things couldn't be changed, but the least he could do was try going to bed with a full stomach tonight. Not too full, though.

He listened as Brokenfire explained the day's plans, ears flattening when asked to list off the missing herbs. Aw, he knew he should've spent more time studying! Rummaging frantically through the herb stores, the young apprentice struggled to figure out the difference between the crumpled old leaves. He kept checking over his shoulder for his mentor's expression, feeling Brokenfire's gaze burn into his back. “U-um, uh, I think we’re missing chervil, marigold, and comfrey root,” Beampaw murmured, knowing that his mentor had used up a lot of those to heal wounds after the Lightclan attack. The memory made him shudder. “...And maybe borage leaves, catmint, burdock root, feverfew...?” His voice trailed off. At this point, he was simply listing off every herb he could think of in hopes that one of them would be right.

▷► 𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗣𝗔𝗪 ◄◁
Dawnclan Apprentice | Female | 9 mns | Pansexual/rom | Mentor: Yewsplinter | Crush: | Link to:
Tags: Yewsplinter, Tanglepaw, Roseshine; Mentions: Rootpaw; Location: Dawnclan Camp --> Territory

Hopping around like a rabbit in a meadow, Sprigpaw almost forgot about being a tough cat sent to guard the border. As her mentor's tail brushed over her own, the young molly remembered her manners. She took a seat beside Yewsplinter, sharing a smile with her mentor. But the moment of calm was short-lived. Seeing a familiar curled coat emerge from the apprentice den, complete with a fresh layer of bed shreds, Sprigpaw sprung back to her feet. “Tanglepaw!” she called, waving her tail in greeting. Grinning back at her friend, the apprentice responded, “Yup, we are! Morning border patrol.” The group finally got going. She fell into step behind Yewsplinter and Roseshine. Leaving the camp behind, along with its eavesdropping ears, Sprigpaw decided this was perfect time to conspire. Gotta get back at Rootpaw for that rude awakening. The buzz of the undergrowth would blanket their words, just as it dampened their footsteps. “Listen, Tanglepaw,” the mischievous molly mewed, sidling over to her friend. She glanced at their mentors, who would no doubt ruin their fun if they found out. Especially Yewsplinter. She had seen her rigidly rule-following mentor look back at them, probably wary of the apprentices' troublemaking. But last time Sprigpaw checked, the warrior code never said anything about kit-like tricks. Once the apprentice was pretty sure they were safe, she whispered, “You up for a prank?”

━━━≺ 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗡 ≻━━━

▷► 𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗘 ◄◁
Lightclan Warrior | Male | 45 mns | Heterosexual/rom | Apprentice: Amberpaw | Mate: Doelight | Link to:
Tags: Honeydash, Amberpaw, Haywatcher, Minkpaw; Mentions: Foxstrike; Location: Lightclan Camp --> Warrior's Den

Cedarstripe couldn't help but admire the older warrior's dedication. “I'm glad you're ready for another hunt. I'll meet you back here once I fetch Honeydash,” he responded, dipping his head as he turned to leave. But the warrior slowed when he passed the apprentices. Cedarstripe smiled as the pair chattered together, happy to see them so eager to hunt. As long as they didn't scurry around like squirrels under his feet, knocking him off his paws, he wouldn't mind their enthusiasm at all. The dark tabby tom watched them for a moment longer, reluctant to take the step toward the warrior's den. Amberpaw's joking summed up his predictions perfectly, but Cedarstripe wasn't about to purr. He and Honeydash had had their... difficulties, with their equally prideful personalities. Part of him wanted to just yowl into the den like his son and get it over with. But Cedarstripe was determined to not let this day start off on the wrong paw. Ducking into the warrior's den, he located Honeydash among the other sleeping forms. As he reached out a paw to prod her, the gruff warrior mewed stiffly, “Wake up, Honeydash. You're assigned to a hunting patrol.” It almost felt like poking a sleeping lioness, golden fur and all. But he had nothing to fear from the younger warrior. If it came down to it, Cedarstripe would not hesitate to assert his authority as patrol leader. The result might not be pretty, though.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:46 am

Lightclan

Aspenstar - 52 moons

Aspenstar sat down next to the fresh-kill pile and took out a mouse.

Warrior Cats Roleplay Discord!
" let ' s explore the solar system together . "
Squirrel !! Any pronouns !! ©
Always looking for trades!!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:45 pm

[Dawnclan]

Brokenfire
[medicine cat - male - apprentice is Beampaw - crush is open - talking with Beampaw ]
-''-
He listed to him, with interest "yes, we did lose many herbs to those group of injured cats because of the attack..." he meowed biting his lips lightly, he did like his job, but he hated how easily cats can hurt each other. He flicked his ears and stood up, he eats some poppy seed as he always did, he was a medicine cat, but still, his own twisted leg was a mystery to him, it could just be like any other leg, but only twisted to the wrong side, but his legs hurt. He gave another look to Beampaw "well do you want to try and find those mentioned herbs?" he meowed looking around the warrior's who were still in camp "we need to ask some of the lazybones to join us or Silverstar well eat us when she finds out we left out alone" he meowed with a smirk.

Halfsnow
[warrior - female - apprentice is Sagepaw - crush on Juniperclaw - talking with Sagepaw, Juniperclaw, Rootpaw ]
-''-
She followed after Juniperclaw, watching the woods and giving the two apprentices a chance to have little conversations with each other. She flicked her ears over to the ale warrior as he told her his small plans "Alright..." she meowed being quiet for a moment "Of course I remember even if I don't remember my nose does" she meowed with a little rollover her eyes. She looked back at Sagepaw "well did you get to talk all the morning's gossips with Rootpaw?" she meowed with a joke "We're starting the hunt now..." she kept meowing.

[Lightclan]

Haywatcher
[warrior - male - apprentice is open - crush is open - talking with Yewfrost, Minkpaw, Cedarstripe, Amberpaw]
-''-
He gave the elder a look, as he didn't really like the way he spoke like he was some trash that could only be left behind, or so his words made him think. As he made him leave out of the elder's den he overheard some of his clanmate's conversations "So is everyone even seen Honeydash this morning? Could we go to wake her up, if she is supposed to join this patrol?" he meowed.

Milkpaw
[apprentice - female - a mentor is Skywillow - crush on Echopaw - talking with Foxstrike, Skywillow, Echopaw, Rootwhisker, Hollowpaw]
-''-
She looked over as the other warrior Rookwhisker walked over to them with Hollowpaw "hmm, this sure is large patrol?" she meowed mostly to herself 'well I guess it's needed for a border patrol' she thought. She made a quick nod after her mentor was told that the patrol was leaving now, she didn't mind about that, better soon than never.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me