Skywrath islands ~ A Warrior Cats Roleplay (OPEN)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who should be Mountainclan lead?

Catparty39 - Riverstar - Cannon MC lead
63%
Idk XD - Fallenstar - Running for lead
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Skywrath islands ~ A Warrior Cats Roleplay (OPEN)

Postby Shyer » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:54 am

I would like to join the roleplay!

ღ Ripplebright ღ

User: Shyer
Kit Name:Ripplekit
Apprentice Name: Ripplepaw
Warrior Name: Ripplebright
Appearance/Looks: Sleek grey and white tabby cat. Pale brown eyes and folded ears (Scottish fold).

Wanted Clan: OceanClan
S*xuality: Straight

Family: Open.
Mate/Crush: Open
Kits: 2 spots Opens

Personality: Blunt, Honest, adventurous and easy-going and stubborn from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

ღFoxpaw ღ

Kit Name:foxkit
Apprentice Name: Fowpaw
Warrior Name: Foxfall
Appearance/Looks:Orange and white tom with brown eyes and White socks.

Wanted Clan:ForestClan

Mentor: Open

Personality:Easily Jealous, ambitious, compassionate fearless and daring.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:18 pm

Shyer wrote:I would like to join the roleplay!

ღ Ripplebright ღ

Kit Name:Ripplekit
Apprentice Name: Ripplepaw
Warrior Name: Ripplebright
Appearance/Looks: Sleek grey and white tabby cat. Pale brown eyes and folded ears (Scottish fold).

Wanted Clan: OceanClan

Kits: 2 spots Opens

Personality: Blunt, Honest, adventurous and easy-going and stubborn from time to time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

ღFoxpaw ღ

Kit Name:foxkit
Apprentice Name: Fowpaw
Warrior Name: Foxfall
Appearance/Looks:Orange and white tom with brown eyes and White socks.

Wanted Clan:ForestClan

Mentor: Open

Personality:Easily Jealous, ambitious, compassionate fearless and daring.

Alright! Welcome to the sky wrath islands!

Warrior Cats Roleplay Discord!
" let ' s explore the solar system together . "
Squirrel !! Any pronouns !! ©
Always looking for trades!!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:38 am

Bump!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❤️Skywrath islands ~ A Warrior Cats Roleplay (OPEN)

Postby Offline_now » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:39 pm

Bump!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Sat May 01, 2021 6:17 am

Bump!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rheia » Sat May 01, 2021 10:40 am

Please wait until your topic has fallen off the first page before bumping it. Bumping it before that is considered spam.
x
ImageImageImageImage
rheia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Tue May 18, 2021 4:11 am

Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word|Elton John wrote:What have I gotta do to make you love me?
What have I gotta do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there
What do I do to make you want me?
What have I gotta do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

Name:
Alderpelt
Clan:
Mountainclan
Medicine Cat
Kin:
Father: Gorsetail Mother: Foxfur Siblings: Dawnfur, Mothkit (stillborn)
Mate/Crush:
Mate: Forbidden (homosexual)Crush: Forbidden (but leaving it open for forbidden romance ;) )
Friends/Enemies:
Mentor: Friends: Open
Enemies: Dawnfur (sister, see history); Open

Personality:
Alderpelt is a good medicine cat with a close connection to StarClan. He cares for each of his clanmates as if they were his own kits. He has little tolerance for nonsense, he is very business like and therefore doesn't have many friends. He also has little tolerance for stupidity. If someone gets hurt doing something dumb, he will be the first to give them a good scolding as soon as they are well enough to hear it. He is loyal to his clan, but he is very friendly with the other medicine cats. He believes that sharing knowledge (and occasionally herbs) is a great way to keep all the clans healthy.
History:
Alderkit was born into the clan. He had two siblings, but one of them, Mothkit, was stillborn, so his mother was more protective of her two remaining kits. From the time he opened his eyes, Alderkit was the "black sheep" of his family. His sister was so set on becoming a warrior like their parents that the two siblings didn't have much in common. His mother always expected and encouraged Alderkit to become a warrior, but Alderkit never wanted to. Instead, while his sister was sneaking out of camp and getting into trouble, he spent most of his time in the medicine den, helping the medicine cat sort herbs and treat simple ailments. When the time came for Alderkit to become an apprentice, the medicine cat suggested that he become her apprentice. He was overjoyed that she thought he would be a good enough medicine cat to become her apprentice, and he hurriedly told his mother and sister about it. Dawnkit didn't understand why he wouldn't be training with her, and she was disappointed, but their mother was almost angry that he didn't want to become a warrior. She begged the medicine cat not to take him on, but the medicine cat stood firm, so Alderkit did become the medicine cat apprentice. His father seemed indifferent, like he didn't care what Alderkit did as long as it was to serve the clan. When Alderkit was made an apprentice a moon before Dawnkit, Foxfur didn't even attend his naming ceremony. From that day on, he barely ever spoke to his mother. She seemed to purposely avoid him, and devoted all her time, attention, and praise to Dawnpaw. Alderpaw never understood why his mother would turn her back on him just because he wanted to be a medicine cat, and he was hurt. He tried to talk to her but she would always avoid him or find some reason to leave whenever he cornered her. Finally, with a heavy heart, he gave up trying to speak with her, and decided to focus on his training as a medicine cat. When Foxfur became ill with greencough, Alderpaw felt conflicted about helping treat her. He wanted to help her because she was his mother and clanmate, but he was still bitter about how she had treated him. He settled for helping indirectly whenever he could. He would gather herbs and sort them while the medicine cat tended to all the sick cats. When Foxfur moved to the medicine den, it was harder to avoid her, and the medicine cat had him giving water to her and doling out catmint. Dawnpaw was there all the time, it seemed, and that only added to Alderpaw's frustration. How could his mother and sister be so close, when Foxfur had wanted nothing to do with him just because he was a medicine cat? As Foxfur's condition worsened, Alderpaw found himself spending more and more time in the den with her, but she never made an attempt to speak to him. On the night that Foxfur died, Dawnpaw and Gorsetail were there in the den as close as the medicine cat would allow. Alderpaw's frustration with his family had peaked, and he began to storm out of the den to get away from the sick and grieving cats, but Foxfur called to him from her nest. He almost didn't turn around, but he forced himself to go back in. She was weak, so Alderpaw had to lean close to hear what she was saying. She asked for water. Alderpaw had to force himself not to spit in her face, but he begrudgingly gave the dying she-cat water soaked moss. He waited a minute to see if she would say anything else to him, but she closed her eyes and went to sleep. With tears in his eyes, he left the medicine den and went out into the forest. He found a small clearing in the trees and sat there looking up at the stars until dawn. When he finally returned to camp, he saw his mother's body laying in the center of camp. She had died while he was out. He didn't go over to sit vigil with her, instead, he made himself busy in the medicine den, gathering herbs to treat other sick cats. As he made his rounds through camp, cats murmured their condolences to him, but Alderpaw was past the point of caring. If his mother couldn't be proud of him, or even seem to care about him before she died, nothing he could do now would change her mind. Time went by and Alderpaw excelled at his medicine cat training, and he received his full name, Alderpelt. As he grew closer to StarClan and the medicine cats from other clans, he had grown even more distant from his sister and father, and when Gorsetail died, Alderpelt barely felt sorrow for his father. It was like losing just another clanmate instead of his father. Now, Alderpelt busies himself keeping the clan healthy and watching for guidance from StarClan.
Last edited by greatwoman on Thu May 27, 2021 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dawnfur

Postby greatwoman » Tue May 18, 2021 4:12 am

Sleeping at Last|Eight wrote:I'll shake the ground with all my might
And I will pull my whole heart up to the surface
For the innocent, for the vulnerable
I'll show up on the front line with a purpose
And I'll give all I have, I'll give my blood, I'll give my sweat
An ocean of tears will spill for what is broken
I'm shattered porcelain, glued back together again
Invincible like I've never been

Name:
Dawnfur
Clan:
Mountainclan
Warrior
Kin:
Father: Gorsetail Mother: Foxfur Siblings: Alderpelt, Mothkit (stillborn)
Mate/Crush:
Mate: Open (bisexual) Crush: Open
Friends/Enemies:
Friends: Open Enemies: Alderpelt; Open
Personality:
Dawnfur used to be fairly energetic and eager to interject her opinion, but recent events have made her quiet and reserved. She sometimes comes across as angry, bitter, or even hostile to cats who don't know her well, but that's usually not her intention. She is focused on her warrior duties to try and distract from the grief of losing her father, and her number one desire is and always will be to protect her clan. She is determined to be the best warrior in the clan and to protect it with her life. She is always eager to volunteer to go on border patrols and hunting patrols, and while she doesn't always enjoy them, she never complains when she is given tasks to do in camp.
History:
Dawnkit had two siblings, but Mothkit was stillborn, so her mother was more protective of her two remaining kits. She was very close with her father, and always wanted to be a warrior just like him, from the time she was a tiny kit. Sometimes she would sneak out of camp to try and follow her father's patrols. Her mother usually stopped her, and always chastised her for leaving camp without permission, but she didn't listen and kept sneaking out. Luckily she never got hurt, but the clan leader finally caught her and made her wait an extra moon to become an apprentice. She finally realized that she would never become a warrior by sneaking around, and decided to be patient and wait until she was an apprentice. Her brother spent all his time helping in the medicine den, so Dawnkit was the only kit in the nursery most of the time. As a young apprentice, she tried to pay attention to her mentor and learn, but she was easily distracted and didn't learn much. After a couple moons trying to put up with her antics, her mentor got frustrated and made her spend a moon stuck in camp, cleaning out the dens and helping expand the Warriors' den. At first she hated it, and she hated her mentor for making her do it, but eventually she learned to be content with the dullness of being stuck in camp. She began to enjoy listening to the elders stories and playing with the kits. She often wandered near the medicine den to see if the medicine cat needed help, but they always shooed her away or asked her to fix the elder's ticks. When her mentor finally decided to try training her again, she was ready to really pay attention and learn. After a few moons of progress, she turned out to be a great hunter and a decent fighter. Before she was ready to become a warrior, her mother, Foxfur, got sick with greencough, and because she was already old enough to join the elder's den, she died. Dawnpaw was devastated. She sat as close to her mother as the medicine cat would allow the whole time she was sick, whenever she could be spared from training. Most of the time, Alderpaw was nowhere to be seen. Dawnpaw didn't understand - how could he call himself a medicine cat if he wouldn't even treat his own mother? She was angry at him, even more so when he didn't even make an effort to be there in her dying moments. Before she died, Foxfur made Dawnpaw promise that she would work hard and protect the clan to the death. Dawnpaw promised, and from that day on she vowed to live up to her promise and her mother's expectations. She worked hard to finish her training and surprised even her mentor with her resolve, and she earned the name Dawnfur, in honor of her mother. Then her father, Gorsetail, died in battle. Dawnfur once again was devastated at the loss. Her father had always been her role model, her biggest supporter, and her best friend. She tried to reconcile with Alderpelt, thinking he would be just as upset as she was, but she was hurt by his seemingly callous attitude towards their father's death, so instead of finding comfort and solace in her last remaining family member, she grieved silently while working. She spent all her time helping her clanmates rebuild damaged sections of the camp, or finding food far away. She felt like she had failed her mother and broken her promise by letting Gorsetail die in such a tragic way, and she is determined to try and make it right.
Last edited by greatwoman on Thu May 27, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Tue May 18, 2021 4:12 am

WIP, if anyone needs family, mate/crush, or friends, Wavetail is open for all relationships.

Sleeping at Last|Two wrote:Sweetheart you look a little tired
When did you last eat?
Come in and make yourself right at home
Stay as long as you need
Tell me is something wrong?
If something's wrong you can count on me
You know I'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat

Name:
Wavetail
Clan:
Oceanclan
Warrior
Kin:
Father: Open Mother: Open Siblings: Open
Mate/Crush:
Mate: Open (bisexual) Crush: Open
Friends/Enemies:
Friends: Open Enemies: Open
Personality:
xxxxxxx
History:
xxxxxxx
Last edited by greatwoman on Thu May 27, 2021 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Tue May 18, 2021 4:14 am

WIP, if anyone needs family, mates/crush, or friends/enemies, Fireblaze is open for all relationships.

Sleeping at Last|Eight wrote:I remember the minute
It was like a switch was flipped
I was just a kid who grew up scared enough to hold the door shut
And bury my innocence
God that was so long ago, long ago
I was little, I was weak, and perfectly naïve, and I grew up too quick
Now you won't see all that I have to lose
And all I've lost in the fight to protect it

Name:
Fireblaze
Clan:
Forestclan
Warrior
Kin:
Father: Open Mother: Open Siblings: Open
Mate/Crush:
Mate: Open (heterosexual) Crush: Open
Friends/Enemies:
Friends: Open Enemies: Open
Personality:
xxxxxxx
History:
xxxxxxx
Last edited by greatwoman on Thu May 27, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me