Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby Bayleef » Wed May 05, 2021 10:07 pm

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: HazelFeather
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw nodded and poked her head out of the den. “Rabbit paw,” She said. “I’m going to take a nap so you go ahead and leave if you’d like. I’ll eat something when I wake.”
She turned back into the den and padded over one of the empty nests. It didn’t smell strongly of streampaw, so Mintpaw assumed it was a open nest and settled down. “Hey Hazelfeather,” She meowed after properly settling down. “Do you have anything for aching joints? My legs are in a little bit of pain.” As she said this her ears flicked back. She shouldn’t badger Hazelfeather with every problem she had.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu May 06, 2021 12:08 am

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the medicine den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

"Okay, i'll put some of the wren in your spot of the den!!"RabbitPaw told MintPaw.
Everyone had gotten their fair share of fresh kill. Leaving some for the apprentices.
There were two catfish and a the two wren left.
She split the cat fish equally amongst the apprentices.
There was some extra catfish left, so rabbitpaw decided to put some in mintpaw's pile of food, alongside the wren.
The snowstorm had stopped, after a couple dreadful hours, and the snow was layered thick on the ground, it was a wet snow,
and it wasn't light and fluffy.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ 3

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 08, 2021 6:12 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
    male | 35 moons | warrior | straight | apprentice: Wildpaw | crush: Ravenfeather | location: camp | tags: Cloverheart
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxDespite his awkward speech and sentence formation, Cloverheart still surprisingly wanted to talk. "I'm sure Cosmospetal would enjoy it. You don't want anything for yourself?" Ripplefang asked. From what he could tell, Cloverheart was selfless. He thought of the other caregiver and her three kits. Although Sycamoreclan wasn't made long ago, it seemed as if the clan was thriving already... at least, so far. "Yes, I suppose I have to get used to the snow. What better way to do that than to just sit in it?" Ripplefang purred in slight amusement and shook some snow off of his front paw. He was fairly cold, but his stubbornness urged him to remain sitting in the snow. At Cloverheart's barrage of questions, he flicked an ear but replied, "I'm not sure yet... I wasn't chosen for patrol, but I might take Wildpaw training. Are you doing anything today?"

x

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐰
    female | 9 moons | apprentice | lesbian | mentor: Vipermane | crush: open | location: territory | tags: Vipermane & Fadedjade
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxShe shivered as they walked, trying to keep a good pace so she could remain warm. Even with her long fur, it was hard during leaf-bare. Luckily, it was warmer in Sycamoreclan compared to her time in Summitclan. Willowpaw opened her mouth and scented the air. There was the stale scent of prey along with some other odd scents that she couldn't quite place. She simply chalked that up to not knowing all of the new scents. It would take her a while before she was more comfortable in the territory of Sycamoreclan and recognizing everything.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 08, 2021 7:00 am

Queen of flames wrote:
~~ Scatteredpaw ~~
^male ~~ apprentice ~~ crush is open ~~ mentor is Darknettle~~ tags: Darknettle^

He flicked his ears side to side as he listened to his mentor's long story, some of it did go to his ear like a wind, without even hearing the words, but he nodded few times like he was being listened to the whole time. He gave him a look as he stopped speaking "I see...then I guess we're going to start them? sure I am ready for that then" he meowed to him with a flick of his tail.

~~ Cosmospetal ~~
^female ~~ caregiver ~~ crush is open ~~ kits are Tempest- Day- & Mosskit ~~ tags: kits^

She looked at the kits after hearing the whines for Mosskit "kits, be gentle to your brother" she told them. She stood up to her paws and stretched them, before shook her fur and looked the den entrance "let's find something small for you to eat?" she meowed, knowing that the kits can't eat hard meat yet, but if there were some mice they could actually eat something. Her eyes looked to the other side of the den, the place where the Creamflower's nest was being, the caregiver was suddenly decided to go back to her old clan, which come like a surprise to her, but she did understand her decision.

~~ Tempestkit ~~
^male ~~ kit ~~ crush is open ~~ mother is Cosmospetal ~~ tags: Daykit, Mosskit^

He lightly hissed at his sister's word "Be quiet...It's nothing wrong to sleep...I rather sleep than be awaken and be in bad mood all days because of the tiredness" he meowed to her. He then looked up at his still sleeping brother and jumped to him at the moment as his sister did so too "wakey, wakey Mossy Mossy" he meowed biting his brother's ear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 08, 2021 8:03 am

Dreamstruck walked away from the den, hoping that Mintpaw would be fine. It was better if he wasn't there, as they would worry. He then saw Wildpaw playing in the snow. With a small smile, he did too- but gosh, was it gross and wet!
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darknettle ♛ 4

Postby Rae'tia » Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am

Darknettle
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50m rank; Warrior mentoring; Scatteredpaw sexuality; Androsexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Scatteredpaw

indentationNodding to himself, the tom came to a stop just inside the clearing that served as the training hollow. Letting out a hum, Darknettle made a motion with his tail, motioning the apprentice forward. "Let's see how you're offense is, attack me any way you like, just remember to keep your claws sheathed." He meowed, mentally reminding himself not to dodge the apprentice's attacks, as this just wasn't a test to see how well the tom knew the moves. Darknettle was also testing his speed, efficiency, variety, and power in his blows. If the apprentice stuck with only two or three moves, he'd have to move the apprentice out of his comfort zone. Move too slowly or don't perform the moves well enough, he'd end up getting hurt in a real battle. If he didn't have a lot of power in his blows... Well then, he'd either be suited for partner fighting and slipping in and out of various battles to cause short distractions on enemies so clan-mates could get in a good blow. The tom mused, his whiskers twitching in a sign of silent amusment.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon May 17, 2021 6:28 am

𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[28 moons] [sycamoreclan warrior] [She-cat] [Apprentice; Rabbitpaw] [location; camp ] [mood; groggy]
    xx [mentions; Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck] [tags; Hazelfeather ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    She sighed as she glanced to the medicine den deciding to talk with the medicine cat rather be safe then sorry. Noticing Rabbitpaw walk away from her she let out a quite breath before getting up. Walking into the medicine den she glanced around. “Hazelfea- achew” she sneezed making her head throb a bit as she softly groaned.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shunnnchan » Wed May 26, 2021 6:23 am

" ELDERPAW "
non-binary | 9 moons | warrior apprentice | pansexual | mentor: vixenbite | crush: open | location: camp | tags: wildpaw

elderpaw hadn't really engaged with anyone or anything this morning, instead deciding to stay in and ponder for awhile while they waited for their mentor, vixenbite. lately it had been really hard to even leave the den and not because of the cold. their mind was plagued with thoughts of all kinds. the scent of a mother's fur, the long trek from summit clan's territory to the sycamore and the scenes of all the confused cats giving them looks of confusion and disapproval. quite frankly, they weren't sure where to go from here or if any of these cats wanted anything to do with them. with a frustrated sigh the calico cat slumped out of the den, cringing as their amber eyes adjusted to the light.

taking a quick peek around, they saw that most of the clan was probably out already. elderpaw felt their heart sink, frustrated with how their emotions had been stopping them from helping the clan. just as they were about to turn back for the den, saddened by thoughts they spotted a flash of fur in the new snow. there was wildpaw, seemingly playing in the snow. elderpaw averted their eyes, suddenly anxious at their presence. though they had to admit, snow was a lot of fun but there was no way they could play so openly like that.
shunnnchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 27, 2021 3:07 am

~~ Scatteredpaw ~~
^male ~~ apprentice ~~ crush is open ~~ mentor is Darknettle~~ tags: Darknettle^

He walked in front of his mentor, got a little bit of speed then got to his back legs and then attacked him, by landing his front paws around his neck, trying to push him to the side. In this move, he could actually bite too, but he didn't do that as they were not truly fighting.

~~ Cosmospetal ~~
^female ~~ caregiver ~~ crush is open ~~ kits are Tempest- Day- & Mosskit ~~ tags: kits^

She looked at the kits after hearing the whines for Mosskit "kits, be gentle to your brother" she told them. She stood up to her paws and stretched them, before shook her fur and looked the den entrance "let's find something small for you to eat?" she meowed, knowing that the kits can't eat hard meat yet, but if there were some mice they could actually eat something. Her eyes looked to the other side of the den, the place where the Creamflower's nest was being, the caregiver was suddenly decided to go back to her old clan, which come like a surprise to her, but she did understand her decision.

~~ Tempestkit ~~
^male ~~ kit ~~ crush is open ~~ mother is Cosmospetal ~~ tags: Daykit, Mosskit^

He lightly hissed at his sister's word "Be quiet...It's nothing wrong to sleep...I rather sleep than be awaken and be in bad mood all days because of the tiredness" he meowed to her. He then looked up at his still sleeping brother and jumped to him at the moment as his sister did so too "wakey, wakey Mossy Mossy" he meowed biting his brother's ear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♛ pantherstar [two]

Postby razzberry » Sat May 29, 2021 6:36 am

☆ — — 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
      tall black shorthair with a muscular build and piercing yellow eyes
      tomcat 44 moons leader of sycamoreclan [9 lives] location: camp mentions: - tags: twistedwhisker

Watching the moss he had untangled from the fur behind Twistedwhisker's ear fall to the ground before his paws, Pantherstar lifted his head as his father spoke. His gaze softened a touch when the elder spoke of being alone in the elder's den and it made the ebony tom realize just how much Twistedwhisker had left behind to follow his only son. Pantherstar didn't think he would ever be able to convey how grateful he was. "If you need a warmer nest don't hesitate to ask someone. Warrior or apprentice. I could even pluck the feathers from any birds we bring in and use the down for your nest" the leader offered. Pantherstar blinked as his father switched the conversation towards him and he felt his shoulders relax. "Honestly? I never realized just how strenuous leading a clan could be. It's new territory for me but I'm determined to show those that chose me for this role didn't choose wrong" he answered as he sat back on his haunches.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me