Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Sycamoreclan ♛002

Postby wildsight » Sun May 02, 2021 12:34 pm

𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      seventeen moons • molly • warrior • no apprentice • territory • vipermane, willowpaw
      XXXXPerhaps she should've given leaving her birth clan more thought. She quickly discarded the idea, silently scolding herself for allowing such words to enter her mind. There were quite a few reasons she left Shoreclan, many of which she refused to bring back to her memory. Yet there were things she missed - or at least somewhat liked - about Shoreclan, like how they didn't get snow. Now, being closer to Summitclan, she experienced such weather. The cold white substance under her paws was foreign to her. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, occasionally lifting a paw to shake the snow off of it. She despised how cold the weather was, how scarce prey had become during leaf-bare. She couldn't fathom how those of Summitclan survived, such a life seemed absolutely horrifying. Alas, perhaps it was merely due to her shorter fur. Even though her pelt had become thicker, she was still quite cold. At one point in time, she would've prayed to Starclan that this patrol would be over soon. But thanks to previous events, she doubted that'd do anything. Thus she let out a long breath, turning into a cloud of mist before whisking away.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 !!
      thirty-six moons • tom • caregiver • no mate • camp • tagged ripplefang
      XXXXThe brown tabby tilted his head slightly as he studied the tom, still seeming rather unsure with this whole situation. He hoped he hadn't made the tom uncomfortable or had overwhelmed him somehow. Maybe he should apologize? "That's good to hear. Oh." He replied, glancing down at the bird. Had he forgotten how warriorhood worked? "I'm sorry. Perhaps. I'll probably take it to Cosmospetal though." He decided after a moment. The molly would benefit from a meal. "I'm doing okay. I'm glad you're doing alright despite the snow." He purred, remembering that the tom's former clan didn't deal with snow. "So, what are your plans for today? Doing anything exciting?" Cloverheart hardly got out much, thus spent quite a bit of his time chatting with his clanmates, today Ripplefang would have to tolerate the chatty tom.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 03, 2021 4:12 am

~~ Scatteredpaw ~~
^male ~~ apprentice ~~ crush is open ~~ mentor is Darknettle~~ tags: Darknettle^

He flicked his ears side to side as he listened to his mentor's long story, some of it did go to his ear like a wind, without even hearing the words, but he nodded few times like he was being listened to the whole time. He gave him a look as he stopped speaking "I see...then I guess we're going to start them? sure I am ready for that then" he meowed to him with a flick of his tail.

~~ Cosmospetal ~~
^female ~~ caregiver ~~ crush is open ~~ kits are Tempest- Day- & Mosskit ~~ tags: kits^

She looked at the kits after hearing the whines for Mosskit "kits, be gentle to your brother" she told them. She stood up to her paws and stretched them, before shook her fur and looked the den entrance "let's find something small for you to eat?" she meowed, knowing that the kits can't eat hard meat yet, but if there were some mice they could actually eat something. Her eyes looked to the other side of the den, the place where the Creamflower's nest was being, the caregiver was suddenly decided to go back to her old clan, which come like a surprise to her, but she did understand her decision.

~~ Tempestkit ~~
^male ~~ kit ~~ crush is open ~~ mother is Cosmospetal ~~ tags: Daykit, Mosskit^

He lightly hissed at his sister's word "Be quiet...It's nothing wrong to sleep...I rather sleep than be awaken and be in bad mood all days because of the tiredness" he meowed to her. He then looked up at his still sleeping brother and jumped to him at the moment as his sister did so too "wakey, wakey Mossy Mossy" he meowed biting his brother's ear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Mon May 03, 2021 11:59 pm

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the medicine den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

RabbitPaw Waited outside the medicine den, with two wren she hunted earlier in her mouth.
She waited for either hazelfeather or mintpaw to come out with news.
She looked at dreamstruck who was nearby, "Hey, i need to ask you a question i've always want to know the answer to.".
She took a deep breath, "What is a prophecy, more specifically a prophecy cat? i heard so many cats talk about it, but i never knew what it actually meant." she asked.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Tue May 04, 2021 4:59 am

"Ah well- they seem to be cats that star clan has chosen for a specific purpose. They may come in dreams, or something of the such." He nodded, like he just marked off something on a list.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue May 04, 2021 4:03 pm

𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[28 moons] [sycamoreclan warrior] [She-cat] [Apprentice; Rabbitpaw] [location; camp ] [mood; groggy]
    xx [mentions; Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck] [tags; Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck ]

She awoke sneezing, her head throbbed as she got up slowly. Realizing the time she growled to herself, mouse dung, I slept too long. She walked out of the den the moss from her nest fell from her pelt. Glancing around she saw Rabbitpaw by the medicine den. She walked over to her and the medicine cat. A shiver ran through her as she got close to them. “Hello Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck, sorry if I am interrupting.” She bowed her head a bit, she hummed missing what Rabbitpaw asked.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Tue May 04, 2021 11:29 pm

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the medicine den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

"Finally, you woke up!!"RabbitPaw Said trying not to sound a little annoyed.
RabbitPaw took a deep breath Okay at least she is here, well finally she thought.
"It's about to snowstorm really bad, so it's not really worth it going hunting, no cat wants to get stuck in a snowstorm." RabbitPaw said to beetburrow. The cold breeze had blown past rabbitpaw's ears.
"I'm just waiting for mintpaw or hazelfeather to come out of the medicine den with news, mintpaw was a little sore after hunting a heap of catfish, she also may have gotten a cold," RabbitPaw Explained to Beetburrow.
"I was going to share some of my house wren i hunted earlier with mintpaw," RabbitPaw said.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 am

𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖇𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 ! !
    xx[28 moons] [sycamoreclan warrior] [She-cat] [Apprentice; Rabbitpaw] [location; camp ] [mood; groggy]
    xx [mentions; Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck] [tags; Rabbitpaw, Dreamstruck ]

She nodded as she turned her head away sneezing. She sighed before turning her head back looking back at Rabbitpaw. “That sounds good, I’m sorry for not getting up earlier. I should’ve been up, I’m not sure what’s going on.” She shook her head a bit upset with herself.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Wed May 05, 2021 8:05 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: HazelFeather
~ ~ ~

Hazelfeather seemed preoccupied, and Mintpaw wanted to leave. But her ears flicked as she heard Rabbitpaw speaking with her mentor. They spoke of prophecy cats. Rabbitpaw asked what prophecies were, and Dreamstruck replied in the best way she could. But she mentioned...
Starclan coming in dreams? Mintpaw paused at this thought. Was starclan responsible for all the nightmares and bad feelings she'd been having as of late? If so, that worried her even more. Prophecies are never good. I've heard the stories. There are always sacrifices. I must remember what I dreamed about! Mintpaw hissed as she scoured her memories, trying to recollect something, anything. But nothing came up. Maybe when I sleep again I will hear it better. If it truly is Starclan telling me prophecies, then the clan needs to know. But I am not going to worry them, not yet. Not until I know for sure that is what it is. She hoped it wasn't, but deep in her gut was telling her it was true.
Mintpaw closed her eyes and dug her claws into the ground. More shivers ran down her back. Her legs ached badly, and she wanted nothing more then to fall asleep and find out what was going on with these strange nightmares and gut feelings.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 am

Streampaw
A fawn van she-cat with blue eyes

[9 Moons] — [Female] — [She/Her] — [Medicine Cat Apprentice] — [Mentor: Hazlfeather] — [Outside Camp -> Heading to ShoreClan Border] — [Tagging: Open!]

Streampaw padded carefully outside the camp and headed towards the shore where the trees thinned out and the dirt started turning sandy and loose. She was nervous, but she quickly found some feverfew flowers, and carefully pulled up some stalks. She felt a little more proud of herself, feeling a little more confident, and carried her paws less lightly. She started looking around some of the bases of the younger trees that dotted the edges of the forest, but she didn't manage to find anything, especially with all the snow on the ground, so she started heading along one edge.

Wildpaw
A dilute chocolate tabby cat with yellow eyes

[9 Moons] — [Non-Binary] — [They/Them] — [Apprentice] — [Mentor: Ripplefang] — [In Camp, Outside Apprentice Den] — [Tagging:Open!]

Wildpaw was a little bored at the moment. They let out a sigh, but they turned their attention to the snow in front of them. They started pushing the snow together, forming a small pile. They then dived into it, rolling around until their chocolate coat was covered in a layer of white snow. They then shook it ff with a laugh and batted at it with their paws like a kit.
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

ImageImageImageImageImage
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hazelfeather - 4 ♛ ]

Postby Catfrog » Wed May 05, 2021 11:53 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 age 33 moons rank medicine cat location medicine den tags mintpaw
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hazelfeather hummed quietly as she worked, focusing on sorting for the most part. She didn't turn at Mintpaw's voice until the
idea that someone was talking to her registered in her head and she almost immediately whipped around. "Hi, Mintpaw. Sorry
about that."
She chuckled. "I see.. Well, take a seat in one of the nests. Doesn't matter which, just make sure it isn't Stre
ampaw's nest."
Abandoning the herbs she was sorting, she realized she might have to wait for Streampaw to return with the
feverfew before taking care of Mintpaw. If Mintpaw fell into some cold water while fishing, it wasn't unlikely that a fever could d
evelop, and she'd probably need it to help with the chills anyway. "As of right now, you're not sick, but you should try and
warm up a bit. I think it'd be best for you to stay out of the snow for now."
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me