Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:00 pm

Long ago, these cats lived in peace together. They were united, known as Laurelclan. After many moons and a new leader, cats were unhappy with the change of leadership. They felt that the new leader was too harsh and not as kind as the previous one. A revolt was started, and the clan split into two sides. One side wanted to follow the current leader, and the other side wanted to vote for a different leader. A civil war within the clan started, and blood was shed. A decision was made for the clan to fully separate into the different camps and create two new clans.

Many more generations have passed since this war. Both of the clans, Shoreclan and Summitclan, were thriving. There had been peace for a long time, and cats remained in their own territory. At least... until now. 1 moon ago, a battle during a gathering at the Old Sycamore broke out. Starclan gave the two clans an ultimatum: try to make peace for the final time or make a third clan act as a barrier between them.

For the two clans, peace was not an option. Now Sycamoreclan stands in the way and protects the peace. The peace has lasted so far and the cats suspect nothing until a number of cats from each of the 3 clans receive a message from Starclan. They aren't sure what to make of it, but it will change everything in this new life all of them have built. Will they be able to save everyone from destruction?

This is the thread for Sycamoreclan. Only cats living in Sycamoreclan should be roleplayed here.

Main Thread
Shoreclan | Summitclan
Discussion Thread | Version One
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Allegiances ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:10 pm

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
females: 11 | males: 11 | others: 3
total: 25

Leader (1/1)
♛ Pantherstar | 40 moons | male | razzberry

Deputy (1/1)
♛ Honeyheart | 42 moons | female | guh-huh!

Medicine Cat (1/1)
♛ Hazelfeather | 33 moons | female | Catfrog

Medicine Cat Apprentice (1/1)
♛ Streampaw | 9 moons | female | phantom-cat

Warriors (11/12)
♛ Darknettle | 50 moons | male | Rae'tia
♛ Dacestream | 41 moons | male | Gleon
♛ Dreamstruck | 40 moons | non-binary | SmilePup
♛ Vipermane | 39 moons | male | Sunsmoke
♛ Ripplefang | 35 moons | male | SilentMelody
♛ Beetburrow | 28 moons | female | xXSwiftkillXx
♛ Vixenbite | 20 moons | female | (Blood_Infections)
♛ Fadedjade | 17 moons | female | wildsight
♛ Warblerflight | 14 moons | male | (Blood_Infections)
♛ Creekspring - reserved for ΗγαςιητΗ
♛ Fallencloud - reserved for ΗγαςιητΗ

Apprentices (6/6)
♛ Rabbitpaw | 14 moons | female | mialovesbunnies
♛ Scatteredpaw | 10 moons | male | Queen of flames
♛ Mintpaw | 10 moons | female | Sign of the stars
♛ Willowpaw | 9 moons | female | SilentMelody
♛ Wildpaw | 9 moons | non-binary | phantom-chain
♛ Elderpaw | 9 moons | non-binary | shunnnchan

Caregivers (2/4)
♛ Cloverheart | 36 moons | male | wildsight
♛ Cosmospetal | 23 moons | female | Queen of flames
- Tempestkit | 2 moons | male | Queen of flames
- Daykit | 2 moons | female | sîgh
- Mosskit | 2 moons | male | sîgh

Elders (1/4)
♛ Twistedwhisker | 112 moons | male | kalories
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu May 27, 2021 9:21 am, edited 19 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

Mentorships
Hazelfeather & Streampaw
Beetburrow & Rabbitpaw
Darknettle & Scatteredpaw
Dreamstruck & Mintpaw
Vipermane & Willowpaw
Ripplefang & Wildpaw
Vixenbite & Elderpaw

Romance
name → crush
Ripplefang ↔ Ravenfeather
mate ♥ mate

Family
Cosmospetal & Thunderlight → Tempestkit, Daykit, Mosskit
Owlface & Tanglesoul → Elderpaw
sibling ★ sibling
Last edited by SilentMelody on Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:10 am

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

The three clans are located along the California Coast Ranges.

Sycamoreclan's land is between Shoreclan and Summitclan - a forest between the coast and the mountains. Their territory is the smallest and the camp resides in what was used to be known as The Great Sycamore for gatherings. They've made some dens out of hollow trees, trunks, and fallen trees. The cats of Sycamoreclan have only been here for a moon and are still trying to make enough stable shelter. Around the camp is a half-circular wall of bracken and bushes for extra protection as well as more stability for dens made of sticks or fallen trees. Their dens are a bit squished together, but there are still enough make-shift walls for privacy.

Sycamoreclan and Shoreclan are allies.
Sycamoreclan and Summitclan are allies.

The peak of the highest mountain is where leaders and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan.
For Sycamoreclan cats, this is an extremely long trek since the peak is past Summitclan territory.
All clans are allowed to go to the peak as long as there is peace. This place is known as the "Everlasting Mountain".

Season & Weather
It's currently leaf-bare.
It's snowy at about 30 degrees.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prophecy ♛

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:11 am

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲

"It shall be on the day that prey kills predator, a breakdown shall mark the end of peace and the start of sin."

Prophecy Cats
Warblerflight - (Blood_Infections)
Scatteredpaw - Queen of flames
Mintpaw - Sign of the stars
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ 1

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:51 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
    male | 35 moons | warrior | straight | apprentice: Wildpaw | crush: Ravenfeather | location: camp | tags: open
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe sat awkwardly under a sycamore tree, unsure of what his duties were. Sure, he had an apprentice now. But he wasn't sure why Wildpaw was assigned to him. Curling his tail tighter around himself, he winced at the coldness from the snow on the ground. For the past moon, he had never gotten past the feeling of being welcome in the clan and had never adjusted back to the responsibilities of a warrior. Ripplefang knew there wasn't much he could do anyway. Almost every cat here hated him, whether they were formerly from Shoreclan or Summitclan. Everyone knew that he was the one who caused the Old Sycamore Battle.

x

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐰
    female | 9 moons | apprentice | lesbian | mentor: Vipermane | crush: open | location: territory | tags: Vipermane & Fadedjade
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxShe shivered as they walked, trying to keep a good pace so she could remain warm. Even with her long fur, it was hard during leaf-bare. Luckily, it was warmer in Sycamoreclan compared to her time in Summitclan. Willowpaw opened her mouth and scented the air. There was the stale scent of prey along with some other odd scents that she couldn't quite place. She simply chalked that up to not knowing all of the new scents. It would take her a while before she was more comfortable in the territory of Sycamoreclan and recognizing everything.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ hazelfeather - 1 ♛ ]

Postby Catfrog » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:35 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 age 33 moons rank medicine cat location medicine den tags open
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hazelfeather's eyes flickered open as she woke up, lifting her head to look around the den soon after. She sat up to groom herself,
also considering going out to get herself something to eat. Yawning, she decided against it. She could eat later, if she felt like it, a
nyways. After grooming herself, she poked her head out of the den, displeased to notice snow on the ground. Well, she should've
expected it. It was leaf-bare, after all. She just hoped it'd be over soon enough. It'd be no good for her clanmates to get sick and
have nothing to heal them with.
She shrunk back into the den to focus on sorting herbs. She took a glance at Streampaw, then turned back to the piles of herbs she h
ad. Many had gotten shriveled over the past moon, and she wasn't sure she would be able to replace them. Well, she shouldn't worry
about it too much, should she? She'd just have to hope her clan didn't fall ill and have nothing to heal them with. Newleaf was right
around the corner, if you considered it. Right?
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darknettle ♛ 1

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:07 pm

Darknettle
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50m rank; Warrior mentoring; Scatteredpaw sexuality; Androsexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; Scatteredpaw & Ripplefang tagged; None

indentationHis green gaze flickered around camp, spotting a few cats up and about. He was thankful to not have been assigned to this morning patrol. The tom was not a fan of patroling, or at least it seemed that way for the most part. True, Darknettle wasn't the most open or welcoming tom around, but he at the very least was honest. Getting Scatteredpaw as an apprentice was a surprise for the tom. Being trusted with an apprentice at all had raised both on his whiskered brows, but after spending time with his new apprentice, the tom quickly came to understand why they had been given to each other. Both of them were more closed off to the world like little placid kittens sacked together. Darknettle didn't mind it, teaching the younger tom, at the very least was an experience, an interesting one.
indentationShaking his head the tom allowed his gaze to settle on Ripplefang and forced the grimace that nearly overtook his face away. The tom was the very reason Sycamoreclan was around. He'd only heard bits and pieces, but the tom had yet to hear anything from the horse's mouth. Maybe it's time to change that. Darknettle thought with a snort, as he got to his paws, but paused. Was he really going to willingly bring up possible bad memories for the other warrior. For his clan-mate? His head tilted slightly to the right as his tail brushed softly against the cold snow. Yep.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:25 am

~~ Scatteredpaw ~~
^male ~~ apprentice ~~ crush is open ~~ mentor is Darknettle~~ tags: open^

He walked to the entrance of the apprentice's den and peeked out of it, no need to look for long after seeing his mentor sitting there waiting for either him or something else. So far he didn't see Willowpaw, which he was pretty sure to leave the den moment ago, maybe she was gone with the morning patrol as her mentor was not there either.

~~ Cosmospetal ~~
^female ~~ caregiver ~~ crush is open ~~ kits are Tempest- Day- & Mosskit ~~ tags: open^

Currently sleeping at the nursery...

~~ Tempestkit ~~
^male ~~ kit ~~ crush is open ~~ mother is Cosmospetal ~~ tags: open^

sleeping at the nursery, with his mother and littermates.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛001

Postby wildsight » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:54 am

𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      seventeen moons • molly • warrior • no apprentice • territory • vipermane, willowpaw
      XXXXPerhaps she should've given leaving her birth clan more thought. She quickly discarded the idea, silently scolding herself for allowing such words to enter her mind. There were quite a few reasons she left Shoreclan, many of which she refused to bring back to her memory. Yet there were things she missed - or at least somewhat liked - about Shoreclan, like how they didn't get snow. Now, being closer to Summitclan, she experienced such weather. The cold white substance under her paws was foreign to her. She wrinkled her nose in disgust, occasionally lifting a paw to shake the snow off of it. She despised how cold the weather was, how scarce prey had become during leaf-bare. She couldn't fathom how those of Summitclan survived, such a life seemed absolutely horrifying. Alas, perhaps it was merely due to her shorter fur. Even though her pelt had become thicker, she was still quite cold. At one point in time, she would've prayed to Starclan that this patrol would be over soon. But thanks to previous events, she doubted that'd do anything. Thus she let out a long breath, turning into a cloud of mist before whisking away.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 !!
      thirty-six moons • tom • caregiver • no mate • camp • tagged ripplefang
      XXXXCloverheart had been awake for quite awhile, but otherwise refused to get up just yet. The tabby alway tended to wake up early, despite not having warrior duties anymore. Perhaps that was why, he'd merely just hadn't adjusted to his new lifestyle. The tom let out a yawn, gaze flickering over Cosmospetal and her kits. They looked so peaceful, such a lovely family despite all the chaos of the war. He longed for such a peaceful life and truth be told, he had one. Yet it seemed...empty in a way. He missed the conversations with his fellow warriors, the time he spent with the apprentices, patrolling and the like. If he could, he'd certainly go back. But he couldn't. After a few more moments of sitting in silence, Cloverheart rose to his paws and carefully padded out of the den. As usual, soreness plagued him. He ignored it to his best ability, shivering a bit once his paws hit the snow. His whiskers quivered slightly, letting his gaze roam the area. His gaze landed on Ripplefang, formerly the leader of Shoreclan until that infamous war. The tom was sitting in an awkward manner, still seemingly uncomfortable among those of Sycamoreclan. Perhaps he could help change that. Slowly but surely he made his way to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a sparrow before approaching the lone tom. "Good morning, Ripplefang! Are you...doing alright? Are you hungry? Is there anything you need help with?" He asked, slowly nudging the bird in his direction.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me