Mysticclan 2.0

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Mysticclan 2.0

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Sun May 09, 2021 10:36 pm

Tom
10 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; --
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags; Frostfern
-removed-

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――
"I see," Thunderpaw murmured in response to what his mentor said, although his response was mostly directed at himself. Whatever the case, he was up for the job, it didn't matter to him. "Sounds good. Do you think we can get some poppy seeds or Juniper berries as well?" He asked his mentor, thinking about an apprentice or two who it would useful to.

Tom
37 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; Bramblepaw
-removed-

”Oh hey morning, Duststar, I wouldn’t mind that one bit.” Riverclaw replied, then glanced at Bramblepaw. “Seems we have a task to fulfill. We should get to it.” This was perfect, the two of them were set to head out. With a flick of his ear he glanced around, scanning camp. “Should I take a specific cat with us or does it not matter?” He meowed, flicking his ear.

Tom
11 Moons
Apprentice
Location; Apprentice Den
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; Crestpaw, Silverbrook
-removed-

"Do you think we will find anything on while we are patrolling?" Jaguarpaw asked, following Silverbrook towards the camp's entrance. "It would be great if we do because then we'll have some action and I can show you my skills until now!" The mere thought of an intruder being around the clan's territory made him excited.
Last edited by rheia on Fri May 14, 2021 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed decorative images
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Mon May 10, 2021 1:52 pm

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: Thunderpaw

"Sure. We can grab any herbs we find along the way"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw and Molepaw

I turned around at Molepaw's voice. "oh, hello"
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon May 17, 2021 4:29 pm

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 58 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Vinepaw | Mentions: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw, Vinepaw, Seeker| Tag: Riverclaw, Bramblepaw | Location: camp

He hummed and shook his head, “there isn’t anyone specific I was thinking though you can bring whoever.” He hummed as he glanced to the entrance as if hoping to see the elder or his apprentice walk in. A off feeling within his chest as he hummed. “I’ll leave you to the petrol,” he got up nodding to him once more before walking away to get a closer look at the border of the camp checking the walls.

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 100 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Vinepaw, Zion | Tag: Vinepaw| Location: out on the territory
They saw the outsider hearing him speak and Vinepaw hiss to the other cat. They remained calm looking up and down at the feline that was on their territory. “Are you lost,” they noticed the fish that seemed to be freshly caught. “Your stealing prey from our clans territory, do you understand how much trouble you are in?” They remained calm they knew that if they acted upon emotion or attacked without questioning it could lead to more harm.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 26 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: Jaguarpaw | Mentions: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw, Muddylake, Breezespark| Tags: Jaguarpaw, Crestpaw,Breezespark | Location: camp

She softly giggled as she smiled to Jaguarpaw, “I’m not sure. Though I’m sure you will be able to show me your skills soon.” She purred feeling a bit of pride into her apprentice. She glanced to see if the others were going to join them.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 10 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: Deerblaze, Nightpelt, Slashpaw | Tags: Deerblaze, Nightpelt, Slashpaw | Location: camp

She looked at her paws a bit shy as she continued on with talking. “I-I was wondering if you both would join me and Deerblaze on a petrol.” She began to speak more and more softly.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 2 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: Breezespark, Creamflower, Duststar | Tags: open | Location: by camp entrance

He sat outside the nursery looking at the top of the trees seeing if he could see the blue sky. Despite his young age he held so much pain. He had no family, they left him they were gone. Was it cause the way he looked, or was it because he was defective? Why was he here when he felt no one wanted him. He didn't know his father, his mother took his sister and vanished. He sighed and looked around in hopes he could find someone to talk to or rope into playing a game.
Not seeing anyone he glanced to the camp entrance debating weather or not to adventure out there. Multiple thoughts running though his head. He drifted along with his thoughts as he felt as if he was walking closer and closer to the entrance. Blinking for a moment he realized he was crying, not only that but he was actually next to the entrance. He sat himself down only looking through the branches in hopes to see something, or someone. Though he didn't expect to see anyone he still felt a weight in his chest as he laid down and curled up in a tight ball trying to comfort himself. How, how can he do this? The other queens are always busy the warriors don't have time for him. The apprentices are just as busy, he had no reason to talk or play with Duststar. He felt more tears fall from his eyes. He felt so alone, he wanted a family but it felt like no one wanted him.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Mon May 17, 2021 10:36 pm

Frostfern|she-cat|47 moons|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: XXX|Apprentice: Thunderpaw|tags: Thunderpaw

"Sure. We can grab any herbs we find along the way"

Nightpelt|she-cat|36 moons|Warrior|Crush: Riverclaw|Apprentice: Slashpaw|tags: Slashpaw and Molepaw

"sure" I turned to Slashpaw "C'mon we'll go with them"
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue May 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 26, 2021 2:39 am

Deerblaze
tom// warrior// apprentice (Molepaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Molepaw, Nightpelt, Slashpaw
/=/
He looked after his apprentice, noticing that she likely asked Nightpelt and Slashpaw to join them. Of course, he didn't mind about them joining the patrol at all. Flicking his tail he started to make his way toward his apprentice, the warrior, and her apprentice "I guess our little patrol is decided then. Shall we go? Molepaw, Nightpelt, Slashpaw?" he murmured gazing at each cat as he mentioned their names.

Muddylake
agender// young warrior//apprentice (Crestpaw)// crush (open)// talking with: Crestpaw
/=/
They nodded to the younger cat, giving a look around the gathering groups just to make sure they were not asked to join any of the leaving patrols. As far they didn't hear their name anywhere they thought it was free for them to leave to do some hunting practice "all right let's go then" they meowed. As they walked toward the camp entrance they looked at Crestpaw "so tell me where you think we could find those small rodents? I place you know they like to be at?" they asked.

Breezespark
she// queen// apprentice (n/a)// crush (open)// talking with: Fadedember, Silverbrook, Jaguarpaw
/=/
She watched the warrior and her apprentice walk toward the entrance to wait for the Fadeember and Caimanpaw to go too. She looked over to the warrior further away, noticing that they could need to wait for a little longer for the patrol leader and the younger cat to arrive at them. She moved along the way to the camp entrance as well to wait for the two to join them to lead the way.

Vinepaw
trans-tom// apprentice// mentor (Duststar)// crush (open)// talking with: Seeker, Zion
/=/
He was not really being alert, even if he maybe could be as he was alone with an elder in the woods, so their chases to win against outsiders or other creatures were pretty small. His ears flicked after hearing some crashes, which were larger than a squirrel, well squirrels usually moved without any sounds so this was not a squirrel. When the elder mentioned the scent he smelled it as well and not for long when the outsider showed up to them to see him. He looked at the stranger "who are you?" he asked him with a growl.

Slashpaw
tom// apprentice //mentor (Nightpelt)// crush (open)// talking with: Nightpelt, Molepaw, Deerblaze
/=/
He made a quick nod "Alright, coming, coming..." he meowed flicking his tail as he followed after his mentor. He gave Molepaw a smile as he walked near her.

Blinkpaw
tom// apprentice// mentor (Mapleblaze)// crush (open)// talking with: Mapleblaze
/=/
He gave the queen one last look, before run toward the entrance where his mentor was waiting for him "sorry to the wait Mapleblaze, but I got a nice talk with Creamflower" he meowed to her with a smile. He flicked his tail, shaking his fur "I am ready to go now?" he meowed to the warrior.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:22 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 28, 2021 9:07 am

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 59 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none| Mentions: Creamflower | Tag: Creamflower | Location: camp

He scratched his body out as he yawned getting out of his nest. Emerging out of his den he glanced around the sky still dark from the sun yet to rise he looked around. The clan seemed to still be asleep except for Creamflower who was eating a fish by the fresh kill pile. He walked over to the queen, "Good morning what has gotten you up this early?"

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 101 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Palefur | Tag: Open | Location: Elders den

They awoke jolting a bit from their dream, it has been a while since they had a nightmare last. They shook their head with a quiet sigh, the clan seemed to have slowed down and something started to happen to the prey. Shifting in their nest they glanced over to Palefur the other elder in the den they shared. They were slightly worried as the other elder was moons older then them, wondering how they were faring. They laid their head down thinking as they hoped they hadn't awoken the other elder.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 27 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none | Mentions: Jaguarstrike | Tags: open | Location: outside of camp

She sat outside the camp entrance thinking, Jaguarstrike was now a warrior. He has come a long way and it made her a bit saddened as well as nervous. He had become so strong, it made her miss his younger moons, shaking her head she smiled to herself. She was happy despite the fact, she did a good job training him that's what she kept having to say to herself as she would feel doubt in her chest mostly about her own skills. Getting to her own paws she decided to go for a short hunt in hopes of stop dwelling in her own thoughts.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 11 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: medicine den

She woke up feeling pain in her legs, wincing a bit as she stirred looking at her own legs noticing blood. Not realizing that she hurt herself she got up carefully and quietly walking to the medicine den once more. She knew she needed to stop but it gotten to the point where she was starting to hurt herself even in sleep. She scowled herself quietly for being stupid and irresponsible for her well being. Quietly she walked into the medicine den and looked over the herbs that was stocked, being in there so many times she already knew where she needed to go for what herbs. Though this time they were not there making her flatten her ears in disappointment.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 3 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: Creamflower, Duststar | Tags: open | Location: camp

He was awake staring at the entrance debating once more on leaving. No one there seemed to notice him, the queens always seemed busy. He quietly left the nursery and glanced around seeing Creamflower and Duststar by the prey pile. Maybe he could sneak out of camp if he stayed in the shadows alongside the skirts of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DylanJollyRancher » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:43 am

Tom
11 Moons
Med. Apprentice
Location; --
Romantic interest; Caimanpaw [Developing]
Tags;--
Thunderpaw

Thunderpaw sat in his nest, thinking about some of the apprentices and how they were coping. He wanted to visit some of them today and check in with them, mostly check in with two of them. Although he didn't want it to seem like he was more concerned about two apprentices out of the bunch so he'd make it casual and try to check on them all if he could. Which reminded him, he should check in on the Nursery too.

Just like that, Thunderpaw watched Molepaw come into the medicine cat den. He could see the disappoint as clear as say, it was easy to read her. "Do you need help with anything?" He snorted, knowing the typical routine with her at this point. He got to his paws and padded towards her as he waited for her to respond.

Tom
38 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp
Romantic interest; Tbd
Tags; --
Riverclaw

Riverclaw sat down under a tree, taking shelter in the shade while he groomed his fur. He couldn't be bothered to groom his fur while he was in the warrior's den considering he didn't want to be rude and take the chance of waking someone up.

Tom
12 Moons
Warrior
Location; Camp center
Romantic interest; Crestpaw [Developing]
Tags; ---
Jaguarstrike

Jaguarstrike came out the warrior's den yawning, giving his body a good shake to rid any drowsiness he still felt, as well as remove any possibility that there could have been moss on his fur . He proceeded to walk further away from the den and towards the center of camp. He sat down and began to become lost in thought, wondering about his friends. He would love to spend time with them soon, but knew any of the them could become busy out of the blue with patrols or something.
DylanJollyRancher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:43 pm

𝔇𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
———————————————————
Tom | Leader | 59 Moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none| Mentions: Creamflower | Tag: Creamflower | Location: camp

He scratched his body out as he yawned getting out of his nest. Emerging out of his den he glanced around the sky still dark from the sun yet to rise he looked around. The clan seemed to still be asleep except for Creamflower who was eating a fish by the fresh kill pile. He walked over to the queen, "Good morning what has gotten you up this early?"

𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓀𝑒𝓇
———————————————————
Non-binary | Elder | 101 Moons | Crush: None | Mentions: Palefur | Tag: Open | Location: Elders den

They awoke jolting a bit from their dream, it has been a while since they had a nightmare last. They shook their head with a quiet sigh, the clan seemed to have slowed down and something started to happen to the prey. Shifting in their nest they glanced over to Palefur the other elder in the den they shared. They were slightly worried as the other elder was moons older then them, wondering how they were faring. They laid their head down thinking as they hoped they hadn't awoken the other elder.

𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕜
———————————————————
She-cat | Warrior | 27 moons | Crush: Open | Apprentice: none | Mentions: Jaguarstrike | Tags: open | Location: outside of camp

She sat outside the camp entrance thinking, Jaguarstrike was now a warrior. He has come a long way and it made her a bit saddened as well as nervous. He had become so strong, it made her miss his younger moons, shaking her head she smiled to herself. She was happy despite the fact, she did a good job training him that's what she kept having to say to herself as she would feel doubt in her chest mostly about her own skills. Getting to her own paws she decided to go for a short hunt in hopes of stop dwelling in her own thoughts.

мσℓєραω
———————————————————
Trans-she-cat | Apprentice | 11 Moons | Crush: Open | Mentor: Deerblaze| Mentions: none | Tags: open | Location: medicine den

She heard movement and then heard Thunderpaw's voice. She turned to look at him, "Oh hello, I was just looking for some herbs though it looks like they aren't where they are usually are." She glanced at the different piles of herbs, the blood dripped down from her leg onto the ground. She then lifted up one of her legs to try and clean up the wound a bit. "Sorry," she softly spoke not looking into his eyes.

Brittlekit
———————————————————
Tom | Kit | 3 Moons | Crush: none | Mentions: Creamflower, Duststar | Tags: open | Location: camp

He was awake staring at the entrance debating once more on leaving. No one there seemed to notice him, the queens always seemed busy. He quietly left the nursery and glanced around seeing Creamflower and Duststar by the prey pile. Maybe he could sneak out of camp if he stayed in the shadows alongside the skirts of the camp.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me