Coveclan [Warrior Cats Roleplay](Open and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Deputy of Coveclan?

Saltsplash
No votes
Coyotelight
100%
Berryfeather
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Coveclan [Warrior Cats Roleplay](Open and Accepting)

Postby SmilePup » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:04 am

After the scare/advice and support Otterpaw had received a few days ago, the apprentice walked out of his den. Looking around, he felt proud. What racoonbelly had said really made him happy. He decided to go talk to an apprentice- anyone of them, honestly.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:08 am

Anemonestream | 32 moons | female | medicine cat | bi | crush: open | tags: Shellfern
"Ohhh, I see," she murmured simply in understanding. She didn't say anything more, unsure if it was a sensitive subject for Shellfern although the other she-cat seemed okay. It was hard to tell. "Well, let me add a salve to your scar. That might help the irritation from the sea salt. Although I agree that the ocean is too irresistible to stay out of the water," Anemonstream purred and moved to her herb storage, rummaging through the stacks of leaves. On top of the salve, she picked out some chervil and began chewing it, spitting the paste onto Shellfern's wound. "This will prevent infection."

Oceanreef | 32 moons | male | warrior | straight | crush: Smallflame | tags: Mallowblossom
"Oh, I'm so sorry about your friend. I had no idea something had happened," he murmured sympathetically. His expression was kind with wide eyes, although he was shocked at the news and didn't know that something so tragic happened to someone that was close to her. With the change of topic, Oceanreef purred, "That's good to hear. Would you want to go hunting with me?"

Nutmegpetal | 23 moons | female | queen | pan | crush: Aspen | tags: Berryfeather
"Yes, I thought there was another cat out there. I'm not entirely sure, although I did definitely hear screeching," she agreed, thinking about the loud screaming and crying. At the question, Nutmegpetal couldn't help but sheepishly shake her head and laugh at herself for being silly. "No, I haven't eaten anything yet. I suppose I am hungry... do you think I could eat while we wait to speak to Kelpstar?"

Owlpaw | 6 moons | male | apprentice | homoflexible | crush: open | tags: Clampaw
"Hmm, that's true," he hummed softly. The tom couldn't remember hearing about any elders or warriors fighting off badgers... in fact, he hadn't heard of anyone at all who ventured too close to the forest. "Do you think we should ask them? Or would we get in trouble?" Owlpaw hesitantly offered, scared at the latter option becoming true if he spoke it aloud.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fredward » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:42 am

smallflame
[she] - [27] - [warrior] - [apprentice; open] - [crush; open] - [location; camp] - [mentions; berryfeather] - [tags; nighthare]

she was quiet, watching him intently as he eyed her sister; suddenly a blush warmed her pelt at his request for secrets about Berryfeather, of course there were many secrets like the crush she had on Nighthare or the fact she was absolutly terrified of little black beetles, remembering that Smallflame chuckled to herself before speaking "I know many secrets about my sister that I'd be willing to share but, why are you curious about it now?" she questioned, her eyes narrowing slightly.

berryfeather
[she] - [27] - [warrior] - [apprentice; open] - [crush; nighthare] - [location; border between the beach and forest] - [mentions; kelpstar] - [tags; nutmegpelt]

the large she-cat hummed, orbs narrowing as they entered camp; flicking her tail she nudged the Queen softly "go get yourself comfortable and Ill bring you some kill, then we will go see Kelpstar, anything in particular you would like?" Berryfleather question, gaze suddenly drifting over to where Smallflame and Nighthare talked; the small she-cat laughing at a remark he made. she suddenly growled, angry that her sister was recieving the dark tom's attention whats so great about Smallflame? she thought, turning her narrowed gaze back to Nutmegpetal..

flowerleap
[tom] - [27] - [warrior] - [apprentice; open] - [crush; open] - [location; camp] - [mentions; open] - [tags; open]

open for interaction.

stifling a yawn the large calico rose to his paws, yellow orbs scanning the camp as he slowly made his way towards the camp entrance, deciding a walk would be a good idea.
fredward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:45 am

Otterpaw walked over to Flowerleap, a new spring in their step. "Hello, Flowerleap! I had a talk with Raccoonbelly the other day! I'm gonna try to be just like my leader!" He was very- outgoing? now.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:56 am

Anemonestream | 32 moons | female | medicine cat | bi | crush: open | tags: Shellfern
"Ohhh, I see," she murmured simply in understanding. She didn't say anything more, unsure if it was a sensitive subject for Shellfern although the other she-cat seemed okay. It was hard to tell. "Well, let me add a salve to your scar. That might help the irritation from the sea salt. Although I agree that the ocean is too irresistible to stay out of the water," Anemonstream purred and moved to her herb storage, rummaging through the stacks of leaves. On top of the salve, she picked out some chervil and began chewing it, spitting the paste onto Shellfern's wound. "This will prevent infection."

Oceanreef | 32 moons | male | warrior | straight | crush: Smallflame | tags: Mallowblossom
"Oh, I'm so sorry about your friend. I had no idea something had happened," he murmured sympathetically. His expression was kind with wide eyes, although he was shocked at the news and didn't know that something so tragic happened to someone that was close to her. With the change of topic, Oceanreef purred, "That's good to hear. Would you want to go hunting with me?"

Nutmegpetal | 23 moons | female | queen | pan | crush: Aspen | tags: Berryfeather
"I'll take anything, I'm not particularly picky or wanting anything specific," she purred politely and padded into the cove. The light brown she-cat glanced back at Berryfeather when she heard her growling and nudged her gently. "Is something wrong?" Nutmegpetal asked, although she didn't want to pry into the warrior's business.

Owlpaw | 6 moons | male | apprentice | homoflexible | crush: open | tags: Clampaw
"Hmm, that's true," he hummed softly. The tom couldn't remember hearing about any elders or warriors fighting off badgers... in fact, he hadn't heard of anyone at all who ventured too close to the forest. "Do you think we should ask them? Or would we get in trouble?" Owlpaw hesitantly offered, scared at the latter option becoming true if he spoke it aloud.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:32 am

Shellfern - She-cat - 23moons - Lesbian - Relationships; Open - Location; Beach - Tags: Open

Her tail and fur spiked up as the herbs touched her wound, until breathing out, flicking her tail in understanding annoyance. ``Thank you. I'll try to stay only paws deep from now own. Sure isn't going to be enough fun, but it's better than retiring early!`` She mewed some laughter, though she'd never repeat this joke to any of the elders. ``Should I stay in your den for awhile? Or am I well enough to go hunting soon? I don't wanna be in your fur for too long.``

Clampaw - Tom - 7moons - Gay - Relationships; Open - Location; Training Hollow - Tags: Open

``Why would we get in trouble for asking valid questions? You worry too much, Owlpaw! Raccoonbelly said that any and all questions will make me a better Warrior.`` He's been mentioning the elder often, which he would often, since the elder was basically his grandmother. Not genetically, but emotionally. He shoved his shoulder into the other apprentice's playfully in a teasing manner.``

Nighthare - Tom - 29moons - Bi - Relationships; Open - Location; Camp - Tags; Smallflame

``I think that cats like that are interesting! When they aren't so open they're mysterious, don't you think? She's pretty cool.`` He gave a purr of amusement, his paw flicking a stone away from him to further entertain himself. He flicked his ear as he answered, curious to see if he would get any juicy secrets about the she-cat.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:43 pm

Lychee
female - queen - kits: Orchid & Scorch - crush: Kelpstar
tags: Kelpstar

She blinked her eyes "uh? my warrior name? I am not really even thought of that, but um, could I still keep my current one, but with some warrior-like...Ummm ending?" she responded to him. She looked elsewhere for a moment "I don't know...um I think I will give you to do the decision, surprise me with my name Kelpstar" she murmured giving him a smile.

Scorchkit
male - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Orchidkit, Rainkit

He rolled his eyes "of course you are" he meowed with sight, he looked over at his mother which was busy talking with the leader "you know, if we are planning to get out, we could do it immediately or mom is busy" he meowed to them.

Orchidkit
female - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Scorchkit, Rainkit

She looked over at her mother as well when Scorchkit mentioned about it "well yes, but there is plenty of other eyes to see us" she meowed to him. She then turned to Rainkit "hmm, do you remember how did you get into that training hollow? maybe we could see someone training its apprentice there" she meowed a little more excited.

Mallowblossom
female - young warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open
tags: Oceanreef

She sighed "well that's life, someone made it and someone doesn't...it's something you need to live with" she meowed to him silently. She listened to his questions "hmm sure I am fine hunting with you? are you hunted craps? I am pretty sure I saw some there" she meowed flicking her tail toward the small sandy area.

Coyotelight
male - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open
tags: Shellfern

He made a walk around the clearing seeing Shellfern there talking with elders "hmm hello Shellfern" he meower to the she-cat "are the elders as bad in mood as always in mornings?" he meowed with a small smile.

Sablepaw
female - apprentice - mentor: Baywind - crush: open
tags: Baywind

She licked her lips after finishing her shrew "I see, so uh, do you have any plans we could do today? what we could train? either old or new skills?" she meowed to her.

Marchchaser
male - elder by injury - crush: maybe open
tags: Raccoonbelly

He took a bite for the robin, ignoring the feathers there, listening to the other elder "seagull? If someone could catch that I could be so pleased, but likely not, it's nit easiest one to catch" he meowed his mouth full of prey. Swallowing his bite he shook his head "no not really, I have only seen my dreams...which I don't remember anymore" he meowed with a joke.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:33 pm

Name: pondstorm
Past Names: vernia, pondpaw
Future Names: ××

Past Ranks: loner, apprentice
Desired Rank: achieved

Looks(Written, Image or both): pondstorm is a slender she-cat with a pale orange and grey patched pelt, she has light greyish eyes and bright pink nose with a bit of dark grey on it.
Personality: she is a stoic and quiet she-cat who tends to speak very little, however if she feels comfortable with you she will turn into a chatter box, often rambling about her love for frogs or clouds; she can be very serious but does have moments where she might act like a young apprentice again, sge loves her clan mates and is very protective of them, often staying up late to watch over tgem and the camp.
History: she was roughly 10 moons when she joined the clan, tired of the life as a loner since her mother died and her brother left. she was renamed pondpaw, working hard as an apprentice she was soon promoted to a warrior, earning the name pondstorm. she has lived in coveclan ever since.
Relationship Status: single
Mother: Lyra
Father: unknown
Siblings: tadpole- brother (open for rp)

Crush: open
Mate: looking
Past Mates: none
Offspring: wants one day

Mentor/Apprentice: Appleheart (deceased) // open for an apprentice[/i]
Scent: clovers and rainfall
Quote(Optional): "even on bad days, I'll still be happy with you"
Themesong(Optional): im not sure what a suitable one for her would be?
Voice Claim(Optional): milla jovovich
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izzard » Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:07 am

Name: Salt'splash
Past Names: Salt'kit, Salt'paw
Future Names:
Desired Rank: Deputy
Personality: Stubborn, doesn't do small talk, pushes every apprentice to be their best selves, won't ever accept laziness, gets mad at herself for making mistakes, is always trying to be the best warrior she can be, often overworks herself, tries not to show when she likes something because her enemies might use that thing against her, paces outside of the warriors den when she's coming up with ideas
Looks(Written, Image or both): An off-white she cat with medium grey ears, paws, tail, and back-stripe. Sleek fur and a long tail and legs, hard yellow eyes (kinda looks like this: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... pFZSjaxs0o)
Relationships: family - none, mate - open, kits - none, foster mom - open
History: Was born in Coveclan to Sparrow'stripe and Mist'whisker, with another she-kit by the name of Whale'kit. Mist'whisker, her father, went missing shortly after Salt'splash was born during a patrol that had been sent into the forest to gather prey. Sparrow'stripe couldn't handle the pain and grief that came with her mate being gone, so she left her kits in the nursery and ran into the ocean, never to return. From that day on a different queen by the name of Fern'petal took care of Whale'kit and Salt'kit, and she loved them like her own. The two kits lived a happy life in the nursery, playing games with each other and growing as kits should. But one day, Whale'kit started jerking around uncontrollably. The queen took Whale'kit to the medicine den, but the medicine cat didn't know what was wrong. She gave Whale'kit some thyme collected from the edge of the forest to calm her down, and told Fern'petal to come back if Whale'kit did this again. Whale'kit continued to suffer from spasms, and they got more frequent as she got older. However, Fern'petal got angry that Whale'kit couldn't stop spasming, and during the night she gathered water hemlock from the ocean shore. Water hemlock is a very deadly herb, and Fern'petal intended to kill Whale'kit with it and then blaming it on her spasming fits. But as she entered the nursery, herbs held carefully in her mouth, Salt'kit woke up. She saw Fern'petal giving herbs to Whale'kit, but assuming that they were thyme, didn't feel worried and started to drift off to sleep. The next morning, Whale'kit was dead. Salt'kit asked Fern'petal about the herbs she had fed to Whale'kit, but Fern'petal said that it was thyme and that Whale'kit had died from a huge fit that even thyme couldn't stop. Salt'kit wasn't fully convinced, so she told the medicine cat about Fern'petals story. The medicine cat gave Whale'kits body a quick check'over, and sure enough, her fur smelled faintly of water hemlock. Fern'petal tried to deny her involvement, saying that Whale'kit must have snuck out and eaten water hemlock on her own, but the leader banished her. Fern'petal was to go into the forest and never return. Salt'kit was horrified, but thought of her sisters dead body and didn't say a word. The next day, Fern'petal left, and Salt'kit was left alone. A few moons past with the clan all helping to raise Salt'kit. Some were worried that she might have the same sickeness that her sister did and refused to go near her, but Salt'kit didn't let that get to her. She became an apprentice and worked as hard as she could. Maybe if she worked hard enough, the thoughts of Whale'kit's glassy eyes and the smell of death that permeated the nursery would leave her mind and she could be at peace. Maybe if she worked hard enough, she could imagine that Whale'kit was working alongside her as Whale'paw. Salt'paw worked twice as hard as any other apprentice, barely getting any sleep, and was soon made a warrior. Her warrior name, Salt'splash, reminded her of the time when Fern'petal took her and Whale'kit down to the ocean. They had splashed in the salty water, flicking water at each other as Fern'petal watched to make sure they didn't get swept away. Salt'splash, still plagued by her memories, worked even harder as a warrior than as an apprentice. She often had to go to the medicine den for some rest and some calming herbs, as she worked too hard and was often tired. Salt'splash always refused to eat thyme, though, because it reminded her of her sister and the life she could have had. Salt'splash continued to do twice as many duties as most warriors should, because maybe if she had twice the work, she could pretend that Whale'kit was there beside her. Two sisters, working together as warriors of Coveclan.

Mentor//apprentice: open for an apprentice :3
Quote: "Some nightmares don't end when we open our eyes"
Voice claim: Angelina Jolie as Tigress from Kung Fu Panda (yes its weird but whatever)
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 23 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
izzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:16 pm

sorry for the delay!! both saltsplash and pondstorm are accepted))
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me