Coveclan [Warrior Cats Roleplay](Open and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Deputy of Coveclan?

Saltsplash
No votes
Coyotelight
100%
Berryfeather
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: Coveclan [Warrior Cats Roleplay](Open and Accepting)

Postby Foxlyn » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:54 am

Name: BerryFlow
Past Names: Berrykit, Berrypaw.
Future Names: (none)
Desired Rank: Deputy (but she's fine with being a warrior)
Personality: Serious, silly, loyal, annoyed easily.
Looks(Written, Image or both): berry/pink colored fur with darker berry/pink spots.
Relationships: (NONE)
History: Parents died when she was a kit.
Mentor/Apprentice: Cedarpaw

Name: Cedarpaw
Past names: Cedarkit
Future Names: CedarLights
Desired Rank: Leader (But that's just what he dreams to become)
personality: Sneaky, mischievous, Disobedient, and silly.
Looks: Cedar/orange-brown fur with yellow eyes.
History: Father was a traitor and left before Cedarpaw was born. Unknowingly BrokenLeaves' brother. (Mother Currently alive)
Mentor: BerryFlow

Name: BrokenLeaves
Past names: Brokenkit, Brokenpaw.
Future names: (None)
Rank: Med cat (or Med cat apprentice, up to Tavii. also if both spots are taken, she'll be a young warrior)
Desired rank: (none)
personality: Short fused, kind (unless you annoy her), gentle (unless you annoy her), vicious and shy.
Looks: Orange-brown (mostly brown) fur with one aqua green eye, and one neon green eye.
Relationships: (None but she likes Badgerpaw, just too afraid to tell any cat)
History: Father was a traitor and left after she was born, (unknown to everyone besides her and Cedarpaw) Cedarpaw's older sister.

Name: Badgerpaw
Past names: Badgerkit
Future names: BadgerFreeze
desired rank: warrior
personality: Gloomy, easily annoyed, tired, miserable.
Looks: Off-white fur with brown striped tail (big fluffy and poofy tail), brown ears, with brown badger markings around eyes, icy blue eyes (blind), brown stripe down nose with a black bandanna around neck.
Relationships: (none)
History: Father died, but Mother still alive, (his mother is getting old, soon to be an elder).

Name; Bloodwaters
past names: (UNKNOWN)
Future names: (none)
desired rank: ( she wishes to become Leader but she'll never become one)
personality; Serious, (the whole clan THINKS she's loyal), brave, vicious, protective, territorial.
Looks: Red fur with blood red tail tip, paws, and ears. Light green eyes.
Relationship: (none)
history: father was a traitor/vicious and greedy for power, she got that passed on and she can't control it.

(took me so long to do this lol)
Foxlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:46 am

Foxlyn wrote:Name: BerryFlow
Past Names: Berrykit, Berrypaw.
Future Names: (none)
Desired Rank: Deputy (but she's fine with being a warrior)
Personality: Serious, silly, loyal, annoyed easily.
Looks(Written, Image or both): berry/pink colored fur with darker berry/pink spots.
History: Parents died when she was a kit.
Mentor/Apprentice: Cedarpaw

Name: Cedarpaw
Past names: Cedarkit
Future Names: CedarLights
Desired Rank: Leader (But that's just what he dreams to become)
personality: Sneaky, mischievous, Disobedient, and silly.
Looks: Cedar/orange-brown fur with yellow eyes.
History: Father was a traitor and left before Cedarpaw was born. Unknowingly BrokenLeaves' brother. (Mother Currently alive)
Mentor: BerryFlow

Name: BrokenLeaves
Past names: Brokenkit, Brokenpaw.
Future names: (None)
Rank: Med cat (or Med cat apprentice, up to Tavii. also if both spots are taken, she'll be a young warrior)
Desired rank: (none)
personality: Short fused, kind (unless you annoy her), gentle (unless you annoy her), vicious and shy.
Looks: Orange-brown (mostly brown) fur with one aqua green eye, and one neon green eye.
Relationships: (None but she likes Badgerpaw, just too afraid to tell any cat)
History: Father was a traitor and left after she was born, (unknown to everyone besides her and Cedarpaw) Cedarpaw's older sister.

Name: Badgerpaw
Past names: Badgerkit
Future names: BadgerFreeze
desired rank: warrior
personality: Gloomy, easily annoyed, tired, miserable.
Looks: Off-white fur with brown striped tail (big fluffy and poofy tail), brown ears, with brown badger markings around eyes, icy blue eyes (blind), brown stripe down nose with a black bandanna around neck.
Relationships: (none)
History: Father died, but Mother still alive, (his mother is getting old, soon to be an elder).

Name; Bloodwaters
past names: (UNKNOWN)
Future names: (none)
desired rank: ( she wishes to become Leader but she'll never become one)
personality; Serious, (the whole clan THINKS she's loyal), brave, vicious, protective, territorial.
Looks: Red fur with blood red tail tip, paws, and ears. Light green eyes.
Relationship: (none)
history: father was a traitor/vicious and greedy for power, she got that passed on and she can't control it.

(took me so long to do this lol)

added welcome
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxlyn » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:48 am

(Thank you!)
Foxlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:41 am

Lychee
female - queen - kits: Orchid & Scorch - crush: Kelpstar
tags: Kelpstar

She listened to him thoughtfully "I guess that's good if nobody is not reporting anything, but another way isn't it kind boring to be in camp all days?" she meowed to him "I know I am very much in the same situation at the moment, but this will be only temporary, I could not want to be this way forever" she keeps meowing. She thought her words for a while "maybe you could choose a deputy to help you to lead the clan? then you can go out for a hunt, walk anything really if the deputy is watching the clan during that time?" she meowed.

Scorchkit
male - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Orchidkit, Rainkit

He narrowed his eyes "sneak out? you? How you can even walk strike without tripping on something? How could you think to get out of the camp without anyone notice?" he meowed to him. He sighed at his sister's words "Alright alright, I am just joking okay?" he murmured to her.

Orchidkit
female - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Scorchkit, Rainkit

She looked at Rainkit little bit worried "are you sure? sneaking out could be dangerous, why do you want to do that?" she meowed to him. She hissed at Scorchkit "Scorchkit please, stop it, that's not fun" she looked at him with a serious gaze, then turned to Rainkit "anyway how are you planned to do that? our mom and Kelpstar has eyes on us right now and going to the entrance is not going to be easy without anyone to notice?" she meowed.

Mallowblossom
female - young warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open
tags: Oceanreef

She smiled at his joke "Oh of course, maybe" she meowed walking closer to the tom "well you're not the only one liking ocean, I do too even I am not named after it" she meowed looking over the blue ocean. She flicked her ears about his question "Mallows huh, I don't know I am not really thinking about them at all...well maybe their lilac color is kind of beautiful" she meowed thoughtfully.

Coyotelight
male - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open
tags: open

Yawning the warrior stayed near the warrior's den, his eyes looking the cats around the camp, thinking what he could be doing now. Maybe a nice hunt could do good or maybe a walk near the borders for any trespasser he could find there.

Sablepaw
female - apprentice - mentor: open - crush: open

She was at the fresh-kill pile, choosing something small to eat, but she was not exactly sure if the queens and kits were already eaten or not, but then the other way they all seemed to be out doing their own thing. Flicking her ears she looked over to Hoenypaw there talking with her father there, before picking up a small shrew.

Marchchaser
male - elder by injury - crush: maybe open
tags: Raccoonbelly

He lifted his shoulder lightly "well I don't mind, but you could ask your apprentice friend here if it 's okay for you to just leave...I think you two were doing something?" he meowed to her giving a look over Otterpaw. He then repeated her words for a moment "wait what? your last meal was yesterday morning? that's a long time? Why don't t you eat? are you okay?" he meowed to her.

(Anyone wants to be a mentor to Sablepaw? Coyotelight can mentor some apprentices as well)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:16 am

Kelpstar - Tom - 35moons - Bi - Relationships; Open - Location; Camp - Tags: Lychee

He nodded a little, but sighed as he did. ``I should get a Deputy, but it's hard to choose one after our last. I should call a clanmeeting before Moonhigh, though.`` He flicked a stone away from him with his paw, the pebble splashed gently into one of the many shallow puddles in camp.

Rainkit - Tom - 4moons - Location; Camp - Tags: Scorchkit & Orchidkit

``Well, my mom wouldn't care. As long as everyone thinks she's watching us, then it'll be easy peasy! Don't you guys want to see what the forest is like? ,,,I don't think we should go all the way to the forest though. Not that i'm scared or anything, though!!`` He spiked his tail up at his final sentence, silently thanking Orchidkit for defending him so much throughout this conversation.

Racconbelly - She-cat - 68moons - Bi - Relationships: None - Location; Elders Den - Tags: Marchchaser

``Hmm? Oh, I'm jus' fine. There's no reason to worry. I jus' let the younger cats eat first, and then slept all day.`` She looked over to Otterpaw to try and confirm if she could go off, since she had supposed she helped the apprentince's confidence.

((ooc; Baywind could mentor Sablepaw, if you'd like))
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:04 am

Lychee
female - queen - kits: Orchid & Scorch - crush: Kelpstar
tags: Kelpstar

She gave her front paws a lick "well I think you do have some cats you think could be a great choice for the rank?" she meowed to him "cats you trust, feel comfortable to be with?" she listed some things she thought could be important to her is she was a leader and needed to choose a deputy.

Scorchkit
male - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Orchidkit, Rainkit

He was silent for a moment, thinking what he could say so he could not give Orchidkit reason to yell at him more "I do want to know the outside world around this camp?" he meowed to him flicking his tail "maybe we could go to the drinking place? I've heard it's not far" he meowed, but he had no idea where this drinking place was.

Orchidkit
female - kit - mother: Lychee - crush: open
tags: Scorchkit, Rainkit

She flattered her ears, not really sure if this sneaking out could be a wise decision, but then again she didn't want to be seen scared or bored into her brother's or Rainkit's eyes "Don't say that Rainkit, I think your mother will care for you" she meowed to him.

Mallowblossom
female - young warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open
tags: Oceanreef

She smiled at his joke "Oh of course, maybe" she meowed walking closer to the tom "well you're not the only one liking ocean, I do too even I am not named after it" she meowed looking over the blue ocean. She flicked her ears about his question "Mallows huh, I don't know I am not really thinking about them at all...well maybe their lilac color is kind of beautiful" she meowed thoughtfully.

Coyotelight
male - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open

Yawning the warrior stayed near the warrior's den, his eyes looking the cats around the camp, thinking what he could be doing now. Maybe a nice hunt could do good or maybe a walk near the borders for any trespasser he could find there.

Sablepaw
female - apprentice - mentor: Baywind - crush: open

She was at the fresh-kill pile, choosing something small to eat, but she was not exactly sure if the queens and kits were already eaten or not, but then the other way they all seemed to be out doing their own thing. Flicking her ears she looked over to Hoenypaw there talking with her father there, before picking up a small shrew.

Marchchaser
male - elder by injury - crush: maybe open
tags: Raccoonbelly

He looked at her "Oh I see, well the younger cats could do more to give us some prey, but then again we would not have a reason to walk to the pile" he meowed looking at the fresh-kill pile. He stood up, little stagger as his legs were rigid after all the laying he was doing.

(Sure I am fine with that)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fredward » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:52 pm

Honeypaw
[she]-[6]-[mentor; shellfern]-[crush; open]-[location; camp]-[tags; beartooth]
"Hickorypaw is going to be fine Beartooth, im sure of it" the young she-cat murmured softly, glancing around camp she caught Sablepaw's eye; Honeypaw sent her a small smile before her gaze shot to the medicine cats den as a pale brown she-cat stomped her way out "oh boy" Honeypaw sighed, ears flattening as her sister made her way towards them.

Hickorypaw
[she]-[6]-[mentor; anemonestream]-[crush; open]-[location; camp]-[tags; open]
growling under her breath the pale tabby she-cat made her way out of the den she shared with Anemonestream, once in the clearing she quickly scented the air, having no difficulty locating the scent she was looking for Hickorypaw stormed over to Honeypaw "good morning Beartooth, Honeypaw" she greeted quickly, bowing her head half-heartedly, without waiting for a greeting in response she spoke again "have either of you seen Anemonestream? I would like to know what she has planned for today's lesson" Hickorypaw grumbled, tail lashing.

Beartooth
[tom]-44]-[apprentice; open]-[location; camp]-[no mate, 2 kits; hickory + honey]-[location; camp]-[tags; honeypaw, hickorypaw]
rolling his eyes at the young she-cat the large brown tabby reached forward, licking Hickorypaw between the ears "relaxe Hickorypaw" Beartooth murmured softly before shaking his head "no, we have not but dont worry, she's probably just on the beach like usual" he purred, nudging her reassuringly.
fredward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kichikoichi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:21 am

Kelpstar - Tom - 35moons - Bi - Relationships; Open - Location; Camp - Tags: Lychee

He nodded his head before looking up to the Highledge, standing up ``I could choose a Deputy now. I think i've narrowed down the best picks to be Leader after me. Thank you so much for your words, Lychee. Are you sure you don't want a Warrior name while I do this?``/center]

[center]Rainkit - Tom - 4moons - Location; Camp - Tags: Scorchkit & Orchidkit

``Don't tell anyone, but I find my way to places often. Unfortunately, I get caught every time, but still! I've gotten as far as the Training Hollow once before some Warriors found me.`` He turned slightly, pointing his tail at a very small hole in the camp leading outside. A small kit like Rainkit could easily snuggle through. ``I normally go through there. One day tha=ey'll probably patch it up with brambles, so we should use it while we can!``

Racconbelly - She-cat - 68moons - Bi - Relationships: None - Location; Elders Den - Tags: Marchchaser

She walked over to the fresh-kill pile, moving some of the ice with her paw. She picked up a mackerel before dropping it back outside the Elder's den,

Baywind - She-cat - 27moons - Lesbian - Relationships: Open - Location; Camp - Tags: Sablepaw

The sandy colored she-cat whisked out of one of the Warrior den's, yawning. She had gotten to sleep in since she had dusk patrol last night. She spotted her apprentice and her tired persona quickly dropped. She hopped over to Sablepaw with a smile, rambling on as she usually does. Ever since she was a kit she would speak her mind like a train of though tumbling out her muzzle. ``Sablepaw! Do you mind if I sit with you? You're my first apprentice, so I want to try and know you a little better! I believe Kelpstar made the right choice when he made me a mentor, but I still have doubts on how good I am, you know?``

Addermask - Tom - 47moons - Bi - Relationships: Open - Location; Camp - Tags: Beartooth, Hickorypaw, & Honeypaw

He stood by one of the Warrior's dens, a patch of brambles and stones in his jaws. He set them all down so he could talk, preferring to slack off as much as possible. Even as a senior Warrior, Addermask preferred to hold off labor. He was currently building. The Elders, Nursery and Leader's den had brambles around them, and now he was starting to build those same fences around the other dens. ``Oi! Guys! Whatcha' all up to?``
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:03 am

Anemonestream | 32 moons | female | medicine cat | bi | crush: open | tags: Shellfern
"Ohhh, I see," she murmured simply in understanding. She didn't say anything more, unsure if it was a sensitive subject for Shellfern although the other she-cat seemed okay. It was hard to tell. "Well, let me add a salve to your scar. That might help the irritation from the sea salt. Although I agree that the ocean is too irresistible to stay out of the water," Anemonstream purred and moved to her herb storage, rummaging through the stacks of leaves. On top of the salve, she picked out some chervil and began chewing it, spitting the paste onto Shellfern's wound. "This will prevent infection."

Oceanreef | 32 moons | male | warrior | straight | crush: Smallflame | tags: Mallowblossom
"I'm glad you're in agreeance, although I'm not sure of many cats who live here that dislike the ocean," he laughed and shook his head at the thought. Oceanreef listened as she explained her thoughts, and he nodded. "It's very beautiful. I think it's fitting for you," he complimented - not completely flirting, but simply trying to be kind.

Nutmegpetal | 23 moons | female | queen | pan | crush: Aspen | tags: Berryfeather
Turning around at the sound of a more familiar voice, her fur settled flat down again and she was calmer. "Oh, good morning, Berryfeather!" she purred in greeting, but paused at the question and frowned. "I thought I heard some screeching... a cat crying? From the forest..." Nutmegpetal trailed off in her sentence. Almost everyone was afraid of the forest, including her.

Owlpaw | 6 moons | male | apprentice | homoflexible | crush: open | tags: Clampaw
"That's a very good idea!" he agreed. Watching Clampaw duck down and swipe upwards at the air, he leaped over the other apprentice. Owlpaw twisted in the air with his claws unsheathed and mimicked scratching at an invisible enemy, although he wasn't as graceful. "I think we could do it. We just have to be careful about getting smushed... by the badger," he offered as soon as he landed beside Clampaw.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -cosmixtea » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:15 pm

Name: Juniperfrost
Past Names: Juniperkit, Juniperpaw
Future Names: If all goes well, Juniperstar(leader), if it doesn’t, Juniper(rouge)
Desired Rank: Queen/Leader
Personality: bubbly, outgoing, energetic, but also caring for others
Looks(Written, Image or both): blue dilute Tortie with dark blue eyes and a scar on her shoulder
Relationships: crush and mate are open, only family left is Zinniatail, her sister.
History: She had a dark past, her mother was taken by an owl trying to hunt it’s chick, her father ran off to be a rouge when her mother died, and she was overwhelmed with depression. Her sister, Zinniatail, helped her through.
Mentor/Apprentice: Unknown/wants one
Themesong(Optional): none
Voice Claim(Optional): none

Just a suggestion, maybe put in the form to enter a short quote from them? :)
-cosmixtea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me