Guardian herd roleplay! Always open and accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who's your favorite Guardian Herd leader?

Thunderwing-Sunherd
38%
Rockwing-Mountainherd
8%
Smokewing-Jungleherd
8%
Snakewing-Jungleherd
8%
Icewing-Snowherd
23%
Twistwing-Snowherd
8%
Sandwing-Desertherd
No votes
Star-Riverherd
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: Guardian herd roleplay! Always open and accepting!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:01 pm

Daybreak- f- mate: Liam- offspring: Dai and Danika; Tsu and Deer will be her adopted ones- Medicine mare- Dawntreader x Daylight- Daytime (brother)- Tags: Tsu and Deer

The red mare with the blaze and socks nodded. "Would you two come with me?"

Danika- 5- f- mate: Cloudracer- offspring: pregnant (Daikoku and X)- Liam x Daybreak- Dai (brother)- Tags: Cloudracer/everyone

The black mare with the blaze moved her dark gray wings. She did as she was told.

Doctor- m- mate is Riversong- Cloudracer- Over stallion- Willard x Dana- Wynona (sister)- Tags: Riversong

The brown stallion moved black wings a bit. He smiled as he watched his beautiful mate.

Tsuzaku- f- crush open, mate too young- too young for foals- loner (will be foal)- orphaned recently; twin Deerius- will be adopted by Day- Tags: Deer/Day

The blood bay filly moved her black wings. She shook her head once more.

Deerius- m- crush open, mate too young- too young for foals- loner (will be foal)- orphaned recently; twin Tsuzaku- will be adopted by Day- Tags: Tsu/Day

The bay colt moved his black wings too. He snorted at his sister...and said "Yes, we will."

Sacrifice:
I looked for answers as swell.

Jessie- f- crush: Spooks and Knightly- mate: open- offspring: none yet- warrior- open for siblings- Tags: everyon

The red dun mare shook out her reddish brown mane, tail flicking, again. She then nodded to the other mare, and said "Okay. I feel really bad for Liam and Daybreak..." she then mentioned. She then shook her head, and looked to the brothers. She liked both of them, of course. She always wondered if Spooks liked her back though...or if Knightly did. Seemed she may have got her answer, when he asked her to hang out. She smiled as she said "I'd love to walk or fly with you later."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:20 pm

Cloudracer:

I winced as Danika grabbed my good wing. I looked at the ground which was getting farther and farther away

Goldendawn:

I saw the wolves run out of the woods "Everybody! Higher!" They snarled and ran toward the herd
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Daybreak- f- mate: Liam- offspring: Dai and Danika; Tsu and Deer will be her adopted ones- Medicine mare- Dawntreader x Daylight- Daytime (brother)- Tags: Tsu and Deer

The red mare with the blaze and socks was relieved. She nodded and led them back, but then saw the wolves... She shrieked, a horse sound, and nudged them. She waited until they were in the air, but how long would foals last?

Danika- 5- f- mate: Cloudracer- offspring: pregnant (Daikoku and X)- Liam x Daybreak- Dai (brother)- Tags: Cloudracer/everyone

The black mare with the blaze moved her dark gray wings. She continued to help with Cloudracer.

Doctor- m- mate is Riversong- Cloudracer- Over stallion- Willard x Dana- Wynona (sister)- Tags: Riversong

The brown stallion moved black wings a bit. He smiled as he watched his beautiful mate.

Tsuzaku- f- crush open, mate too young- too young for foals- loner (will be foal)- orphaned recently; twin Deerius- will be adopted by Day- Tags: Deer/Day

The blood bay filly moved her black wings. She followed, then went in the air.

Deerius- m- crush open, mate too young- too young for foals- loner (will be foal)- orphaned recently; twin Tsuzaku- will be adopted by Day- Tags: Tsu/Day

The bay colt moved his black wings too. He followed, then went in the air.

Sacrifice:

Jessie- f- crush: Spooks and Knightly- mate: open- offspring: none yet- warrior- open for siblings- Tags: everyon

The red dun mare shook out her reddish brown mane, tail flicking, again. She then nodded to the other mare, and said "Okay. I feel really bad for Liam and Daybreak..." she then mentioned. She then shook her head, and looked to the brothers. She liked both of them, of course. She always wondered if Spooks liked her back though...or if Knightly did. Seemed she may have got her answer, when he asked her to hang out. She smiled as she said "I'd love to walk or fly with you later."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:54 pm

ooc: im gonna quickly mark this so i cn get some posts up in a min
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:00 pm

Rubyleaf/ filly/ 4 months/ Pale chesnut with black tipped emerald wings/ crush: open/ foals: none/

As i feel he whip trough my gnger mane i whiny spreading my slightly oversized wings wide and leaps into the air. he breze whippin around y face felt so good. i tough down in a herds teritory knowing tat they might not acept me yet into their herd along with my friends, Raven and snowtuft.

Snowtuft/ stallion/ 1 year/ a white stallion with sky blue wings/ crush/mate: open/ foals: none

i keep a close eye on my firend raven as she was younger than i. i knew that she would have more an more trouble faring the night without the nececary nutrients she needs. the small black filly siddles up to my side and i say to her kindly "we il ind some shelter soon"
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:07 am

Riversong:

I lifted off into the sky and looked around
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:36 pm

The red mare with the blaze and socks was relieved. She nodded and led them back, but then saw the wolves... She shrieked, a horse sound, and nudged them. She waited until they were in the air, but how long would foals last?

The black mare with the blaze moved her dark gray wings. She continued to help with Cloudracer.

The brown stallion moved black wings a bit. He flew too and looked around.

The blood bay filly moved her black wings. She followed, then went in the air.

The bay colt moved his black wings too. He followed, then went in the air.

Sacrifice:

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:36 pm

Goldendawn:

The wolves gathered below us, waiting for someone to fall.

Riversong:

I saw the herd in the air, over the trees. They had Cloudracer held by the wings "What's going on over there?!" I asked horrified
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:17 pm

The red mare with the blaze and socks hovered.

The brown stallion moved black wings a bit. He said "Something must be on the ground."

The blood bay filly moved her black wings. She went in the air.

The bay colt moved his black wings too. He went in the air.

Sacrifice:

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:39 pm

Riversong:

I started to fly back toward my herd and saw the wolves. I sped faster toward them

Cloudracer:

My teeth clenched as I was held by my wings. It felt like they were being pulled right off, and it hurt

Goldendawn:

"There's Doctor and Riversong!" I exclaimed as I saw the over-stallion and lead-mare

Ruby:

I struggled to hover and decided to stand on my mother's back. I looked around for my brother, Tree. Goldendawn felt my tiny hooves and she slowly started to go down. "I can't hold both Ruby's and Cloudracer's weight! Somebody take Ruby" She muffled through Cloudracer's feathers
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me