stormclan-warriors rp-[o&a]-OPEN!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

stormclan-warriors rp-[o&a]-OPEN!

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:52 am

π•€π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕀, 𝕨𝕖 𝕑𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕝

Welcome to Stormclan. Lurking in the shadows of the caves on the shores of Lake Huron is a clan of fierce, powerful cats. They are sly and cunning, and are feared throughout the territory. Though their intentions are pure, their methods of deceiving, slaughter and betrayal are ruthless and lack honor. They get the job done, and will stop at nothing to feed their clan.

discussion
Last edited by rabbit_with_a_fedora on Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫚ Nature

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:53 am

Nature:

Stormclan is a fierce and ruthless clan, though for good intentions. They are charming and amiable at first, but they won't hesitate to betray allies if their clan is in need. Witty and cunning, the clan life is far from boring. They are feared by all surrounding cats.
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫚ Ranks

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 am

Ranks:

Stormclan has ranks unique from the traditional ranks of other clans, with fixed suffixes for many of them.

Here are the basic ranks based on chronological order:

Kit - Suffix: cloud - Just a kit
Apprentice - Suffix: bolt or boom - are trained by lightning or thunder warriors respectively. Bolts or booms are chosen from birth
Lightning Warrior - Suffix: chosen - lightning warriors are lithe and agile, usually in charge of day-to-day hunting and secret services
Thunder Warrior - Suffix: chosen - thunder warriors are strong and muscled, usually in charge of battle, guarding the camp and border patrols
Elder - Suffix: from their warrior - Have retired at the age of 100 moons, are cared for by the apprentices and low-lies

Here are the special ranks based on chronological order:

Medicine Apprentice - Suffix: drop - are trained by the medicine cat
Medicine Cat - Suffix: rain - in charge of healing the clan
Queen - Suffix: lake - are mothers to kits, warriors become queens when they are 1 moon into pregnancy and leave after their kits are apprentices
Low-Lie - Suffix: none, they are just called by a prefix of 'mud', 'puddle', 'dust', etc. - low-lies are those who have committed crimes against the clan. They must obey all orders, even from kits. They are seen as nothing more than servants and are often used as battle training for apprentices. Low-lies have no value to the clan, they only keep them to punish them after their crime. They must scavenge to eat (they are not given food from the clan) and usually die of wounds or hunger a few moons after they are stripped of their rank. If low-lies prove themselves worthy, they may return to a permanent drizzle cat rank.
Drizzle Cat - Drizzle cats are low-ranking warriors, who clean out moss and perform all the mundane clan tasks.
Deputy - Suffix: blast - Pretty much deputy. They organize the patrols and are in charge of low-lies, will be leader after leader dies
Leader - Suffix: storm - Have 9 lives, and are in charge of the clan. They have ultimate power over how much food each cat receives and are able to sentence cats to banishment or execution. They become leader after becoming deputy.

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫚ Territory

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:56 am

Territory:

The clan rules the caves on the northern shore of Lake Huron. Their territory is mainly caves and plains, with the border of the Lake.

Territory Image:

Camp Image:

Camp:
The camp is a series of caves, each one being a room for a purpose. All dens are spaces under rocks or reliefs in the walls. The leader's den is an elevated grotto in the middle cave. The warriors have two dens, one on both sides of the caves, near the entrances, for the lightning and thunder warriors respectively. There is a large pool in the middle cave, for drinking purposes. The elders den is in the very heart of the caves, sheltered from the chilling winds. The medicine den connects to the large pool. Apprentices sleep in dens beside those of their mentors. Low-lies and drizzle cats sleep outside the caves and in a cage-like bush of dried, sharp bramble, exposed to the cold wind and the elements.

Drinking pool:

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⫚ Prey and Hunting

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:57 am

Prey and Hunting:

Prey:
Common:
- Small fish
- Voles
- Mice
- Small birds

Uncommon:
- Medium fish
- Rabbits
- Snakes
- Medium birds
- Frogs

Rare:
- Ospreys
- Eagles
- Falcons and Hawks
- Large Salmon
- Moose
- Deer
- Beaver
- Wolverine
- Skunk
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: STORMCLAN - [o&a] DNP WIP

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:46 pm

res
rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stormclan-warriors rp-[o&a]-OPEN!

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:31 pm

bump will delete later
hi, i'm rabbit!
she/her or any pronouns
canadian (i speak english, canadian french and i'm learning danish! i speak mandarin at home but i'm not super fluent in writing or reading it)

check out my grab bags/trading thread: xx

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me