The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 am

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 unnamed- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat made a small sound then nodded. Blue and green eyes looked over as Lynx approached. “You…may, or rather I don’t mind but…I don’t know how Nightcall feels.” Then to Night, she said “You should go collect more herbs.”

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 am

my art and character please don't steal

Name:Cheetah Cheetahfang
Mate:not yet
Kits:none
Clan:loner at the moment highly likely to join pool clan
Parents: 2 pure bred Savannah cats from the twoleg place
Crush:-
Scars(if any):missing the tip of her ear
History: her parents were bred for kitten sales. Cheetah only liked one human and the boy got really sick she was cast out as a kitten after her kid died and hasn't been friendly to any other humans and has kept to herself
Sexuality: straight/bi curious
Fur Color: sandy yellow/orange with speckles
Eye Color:green
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:36 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Image

History: her parents were bred for kitten sales. Cheetah only liked one human and the boy got really sick she was cast out as a kitten after her kid died and hasn't been friendly to any other humans and has kept to herself

Character accepted! Can't wait to see Cheetah in the Roleplay(she's so cute EEEEEEEEEE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS ROLEPLAY AAAAAAAACK XD)
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:56 am

Distantgaze

*-asleep-*

Nightcall

"Mm... I suppose you're correct... Perhaps I can get Shardstar to let me take Glasstail and Littlepaw... Maybe I can take Distantgaze instead... I dunno..." She flicked her tail nervously, glancing between Willowwing and the den entrance. "I don't know... What if I go back and come back and there's been an attack or something happens..." Nightcall began to fret again as her tail lashed back and forth.

Lynx

She tilted her head as she glanced at the worried she-cat then glanced at the silver she-cat. "Is... she always so nervous...?" Lynx asked quietly, padding in to curl up in a nearby nest, watching the black she-cat.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:03 am

Distantgaze36 wrote:
Tainted~Wings wrote:Image

Character accepted! Can't wait to see Cheetah in the Roleplay(she's so cute EEEEEEEEEE I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ALL OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS ROLEPLAY AAAAAAAACK XD)

OOC:thank you ❤️//

Cheetah//tags:open
She padded around. The she cat would scent for prey every once in a while acting as if she were hunting. She couldn’t care much about anything. Soon her boredom gnawed at her and she laid down on the ground.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:05 pm

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 unnamed- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat made a small sound then nodded. Blue and green eyes looked around, then back to her. “Well, if you take the Glasstail and Littlepaw, Distantgaze and the others will be here. I mean…they’d be here anyway to defend us, even if you took her. You should go,” she said. She then looked to Lynx, and said “She’s just worried about the kits and I.”

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:10 am

-Oh my gosh I'm so sorry everyone but I have school now so I won't be on for a while, again, super sorry :C-
Distant or River(Distantgaze works as well)

They/Them or She/Her

I admit, I'm a simp. An absolute simp, I won't deny it. ;v;"

Kirishima is a ray of sunshine and Denki is a hopeless flirt. The innocent children. (*silently simping* *awkward cough*)
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:55 am

Name: LeafCloud
Mate: none yet, would like one though
Kits: none yet(can be foster mother for loner kits)
Clan: poolclan
Parents: two nameless loners that lived in the twoleg neighborhood
Crush: literally anyone who wants a mate can be her crush. just dm me(also, I'm a kinda new player please someone tell me how to dm people aaaah)
Scars(if any): a tiny scar on her thigh covered up by her long fur. only those extremely close to her know about its past(I will save this bit of history for when I'm feeling down)
History: after her father died, she was chased away by her mother when she was 17 months old, she wandered into the clan after smelling the prey one day.
Sexuality: straight
Fur Color: dilute calico, a darker patch on her front leg that she licks when uneasy
Eye Color: green
meisxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:07 pm

Distantgaze36 wrote:-Oh my gosh I'm so sorry everyone but I have school now so I won't be on for a while, again, super sorry :C-

It's fine)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me