Sunshine Island (Pokémon RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Sunshine Island (Pokémon RP)

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 am

Pokémon. Truly magnificent creatures, are they not? Each one so unique, and yet so similar. Some keep them as pets, some train them for battles. But somewhere out there, is a small island, where the Pokémon live away from the humans. An island all to themselves. The question is, will it stay that way?

Rules:
No legendaries or ultra beasts without the owner’s permission. (Sometimes events will be started where they are allowed)
5 characters max.
Follow CS rules.

Bios will be custom, although some parts are needed.
Necessary bio parts:
Name:
Bio:

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokémon RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:26 am

Do we post here, or is there a discussion thread?)

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4201284
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:09 pm

It's been forever since a Pokemon roleplay I liked, think i'll join.

-----

Nessie.
116 moons- sorry, 9.66666667 years.
The flygon.
Female.
Modeled after Chocobo, rip my beloved vibrava...
Neutral-good.
Leader of the 'orphanage' on the island, she takes care of the younguns and lost li'l ones and talks like that. Also, I don't know what to put here, hhh. Her adopted son is on the next form. :,)

-----

Dennis.
14- 1.16666667 years.
The deino.
Male.
Fun fact my favorite type is bug. Probably didn't fool you. It's dragon.
Chaotic-neutral.
He is a trouble maker, a big one. Also, he eats so many Tamato berries i'm pretty sure he burnt off his taste buds. Where did he get the scarf? I don't know, ask your mom.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:26 am

Pastel Flygon wrote:It's been forever since a Pokemon roleplay I liked, think i'll join.

-----

Nessie.
116 moons- sorry, 9.66666667 years.
The flygon.
Female.
Modeled after Chocobo, rip my beloved vibrava...
Neutral-good.
Leader of the 'orphanage' on the island, she takes care of the younguns and lost li'l ones and talks like that. Also, I don't know what to put here, hhh. Her adopted son is on the next form. :,)

-----

Dennis.
14- 1.16666667 years.
The deino.
Male.
Fun fact my favorite type is bug. Probably didn't fool you. It's dragon.
Chaotic-neutral.
He is a trouble maker, a big one. Also, he eats so many Tamato berries i'm pretty sure he burnt off his taste buds. Where did he get the scarf? I don't know, ask your mom.

Accepted!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:28 am

Name: Blossom
Pokémon: Audino
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Lawful good
Bio: She found four Trubbish who were scared and lost. Worried, she took them in and raised them as her own.

Name: Muddy
Pokémon: Garbodor
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Lawful good
Bio: The oldest of the Trubbish, she later evolved and left her family to find her own path.

Name: Twig
Pokémon: Trubbish
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Chaotic evil, although his mom tries to change him to the path of good.
Bio: He was never a fan of his adoptive mother. After seeing a few evil Pokémon, he aspired to be just like them. Of course, he still has to stay with his family, including his mother who he thinks is overprotective.

Name: Droplet
Good, Evil, or Neutral: True neutral
Bio: Too young to understand what’s going on, they’re also blind. They spend most of their time with their mother.

Name: Seed
Gender: Genderless, but you can call him whatever you want.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Neutral good
Bio: He stays with his family, but isn’t scared to go explore. He’s a kind soul that can KNOCK YOU OUT. Some believe he is a reincarnation of the very first Pokémon Arceus created (aside from the legendaries).
Last edited by Dr. Potan on Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:35 am

Name:
Kota
Pokémon:
Umbreon
Good, Evil, or Neutral:
Neutral good
Bio:
Had a mate and two offspring, the mate died and the offspring have humans. He ended up on this island, and helps at the orphanage if that's allowed.

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4080071
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:23 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:Name:
Kota
Pokémon:
Umbreon
Good, Evil, or Neutral:
Neutral good
Bio:
Had a mate and two offspring, the mate died and the offspring have humans. He ended up on this island, and helps at the orphanage if that's allowed.

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4080071

Accepted!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:30 am

:thumbup:
Hopefully more people join
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:04 pm

Name: Cerulean (but likes to go bu Ceru)
Pokémon: Riolu
Appearance:
Despite his name, his fur is more of an indigo than most Riolus. While his tail has two navy blue striped markings. Cerulean wears a pastel blue bandana with a white pokéball design on it. He also wears an anklet with a lucarionite on it, but he claims he's not to keen on evolving.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Chaotic good
Bio:
Ceru's the kind of pokemon who hates being wrong, to the point he'll do anything just to say "I told you so!" He loves adventures and pokemon battles, and will often practice moves on trees to see if he's grown stronger. Before his previous trainer abandoned him, he took the lucarionite out of curiosity and awe. He didn't know it wasn't for him.

Moveset: Quick attack | Endure | Metal Claw | Counter
-----------------------
Name: Kicks
Pokémon: Raboot
Appearance: Other than a bandana tied to his ear, he looks just like any other raboot.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Chaotic neutral
Bio:
Kicks lives up to his name, and was well-known in the town he used to live in. He'd thought it would be funny to run away from his trainer, and boarded a random boat. He now tries to find ways to get back home. Kicks usually likes to be alone and will try to end a conversation quickly. But once he considers you as a friend, he'll become more considerate and sharing. Of course, at the cost of constantly bugging you about ways to get off the island.

Moveset: Ember | Quick attack | Double Kick | Flame charge

sorry for the big chunk of text. I plan on making one more later though.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Goh wrote:
Name: Cerulean (but likes to go bu Ceru)
Pokémon: Riolu
Appearance:
Despite his name, his fur is more of an indigo than most Riolus. While his tail has two navy blue striped markings. Cerulean wears a pastel blue bandana with a white pokéball design on it. He also wears an anklet with a lucarionite on it, but he claims he's not to keen on evolving.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Chaotic good
Bio:
Ceru's the kind of pokemon who hates being wrong, to the point he'll do anything just to say "I told you so!" He loves adventures and pokemon battles, and will often practice moves on trees to see if he's grown stronger. Before his previous trainer abandoned him, he took the lucarionite out of curiosity and awe. He didn't know it wasn't for him.

Moveset: Quick attack | Endure | Metal Claw | Counter
-----------------------
Name: Kicks
Pokémon: Raboot
Appearance: Other than a bandana tied to his ear, he looks just like any other raboot.
Good, Evil, or Neutral: Chaotic neutral
Bio:
Kicks lives up to his name, and was well-known in the town he used to live in. He'd thought it would be funny to run away from his trainer, and boarded a random boat. He now tries to find ways to get back home. Kicks usually likes to be alone and will try to end a conversation quickly. But once he considers you as a friend, he'll become more considerate and sharing. Of course, at the cost of constantly bugging you about ways to get off the island.

Moveset: Ember | Quick attack | Double Kick | Flame charge

sorry for the big chunk of text. I plan on making one more later though.

It’s fine! Accepted!

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me