♧LuckClan♧

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

The first disaster of Luck Clan will be....

Enemy Invasion! Alley cats from the twoleg place are trying to take over the territory. [1]
21%
Flood! The wet season has come and the river is bubbling over. [1]
No votes
Poison! Twolegs dumped their trash in the river, making the water undrinkable and prey die off. [3]
36%
Mutiny! The clan is split an all out battle against one another. [2]
29%
Predators! A coyote pack moved into death valley, and its only a matter of time before they find the camp. [2]
14%

Total votes : 14

Re: ♧LuckClan♧

Postby HyperfixationStation » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 am

Lightthorn
Warrior's Den ✳✳ Tagging/Mentioning
He didn't want to get up. He wanted the dappled light through the bush to turn off and let him sleep, But he knew that he couldn't do that. Sighing, Light slowly stretched his way to a sit, getting up, and walking out with heavy paws. He looked around. Nothing to do. He looked up. Too late to get on a patrol. Sighing again, he went to pad out. Maybe he could hunt something to take his attention.

Badgertooth
Nursery ✳✳ Tagging/Mentioning Driftberry/Leafstar
Badger was sure that combined with her and Driftbelly, the nursery would collapse and crush them all. She breathed out through her nose - sort of a half deep breath and half sigh. They were both quite swollen - at least there will be playmates for her kits. Although, considering their stomach's sizes, it would mean that the nursery really WOULD collapse on them. Maybe she should ask Leafstar to expand the hole, it would probably help her from feeling so big.

[Thank you Pawprints and Spiritstar that would be great.]
[While we're on the subject i'll make a kit for Driftbelly as well!]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:42 am

XD Kay
Will do once their ready to be born))

[Lol, C A S, Cloud is already outside]

Mistpaw- 8 moons- f- Apprentice- mentor: Campionclaw likes Gorsepaw- too young for kits- Tags: Gorsepaw

The smart but nervous blue point she cat young hummed to herself. She purred a bit as she looked to him, and said "I'm good." She nodded to the mentor, then sighed as they both walked off...Speaking of mentors, where in the world was her own mentor right now?

Jess/Redwing- 20 moons- f- warrior- likes Windtalon- wants kits- Tags: Blacklightning

The sweet but shy red black and white she cat sighed as she reached the prey pile. She saw there wasn't much there...then some cat spoke up. She looked up and saw Blacklightning, signing a bit then. "Hello Blacklightning," she muttered the greeting, shaking her head some.

Cloudpaw- 8 moons- m- apprentice- mentor: Beetail- open for either gender- too young for kits- Tags: Beetail

The blue point young one yawned, flicking his white tipped tail. He purred a bit as he stood there in the sun a moment. Green eyes saw his mentor back at the apprentice den, and he quickly gobbled down a mouse. He then rushed over as fast as he could without tripping, saying "Beetail!"

Joe/ Smudgeface- 26 moons- m- warrior- Apprentice: Heatherpaw- likes boys, actually; open- wants kits- Tags: Heatherpaw

The playful but wild male twitched white ears and his white tail flicked, yellow eyes focused on her. The smudge mark-faced cat nodded. He smiled as he said "I'm sure you wont, and thank you for having confidence in me. They are beautiful, aren't they?" he asked her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 pm

Leafstar | Leader | 85m | Location: Camp | Tags: Quillheart & Blindlight
Leafstar shook her head. "No only their scents." She let out a low sigh upset that her medicine cat was as lost as she was. "Well, if you recieve any signs. Be sure let to let me know straight away." She meowed straightening herself up before she headed back into the clearing. She wouldn't let her clan know how concerned she was for their future.

As Brightlight padded over Leafstar murmured a quiet greeting. "Nothing too important." she meowed quickly giving Quillheart a meaningful glance. She trusted her medicine cats completely but her dream was so confusing she saw no reason to make them worry, yet. "I'd better get moving." she meowed turning to leave the den.

Snaketooth | 127m | Location: elders den | Tags: Windtalon, Frostpaw, Mumblefoot and Lichentooth
Snaketooth huffed at Mumblefoot's concern. "I'm fit enough for a walk." he grumbled. Seeing Frostpaw come in and hop around Snaketooth rolled his eyes though a smile made its way onto his face seeing her enthusiasm. "I remember when I could move like that!" he meowed commenting on her constant movement. He gobbled his mouse down then rose. "I'm ready when you are." he meowed to the other two elders walking stiffly past Windtalon and Frostpaw into the clearing. As he passed Frostpaw he whispered "Give your mentor a hard time today." with a mischievous wink.

Windtalon | Warrior | 20m | Location: Camp | Tags: Snaketooth, Frostpaw Mumblefoot and Lichentooth
Windtalon held in a sigh at Frostpaw's overabundance of energy. Though he was impressed to see that she had thought to bring fresh-kill to the elders without him having to tell her to. "That was thoughtful of you." he praised her with a nod to the fresh-kill she brought. "Come on. Let's go see if any of the other mentors are planning on battle training today. Then we can see how your coming along with those defense moves I taught you the other day.

Mosskit | 5m | Location: nursery | Tags: Jaggedkit, Rosepetal, & Badgertooth
Mosskit kicked her brother off of her sending him rolling away. "You sleep too much!" she meowed back to her mother. Beyond her she noticed Badgertooth was awake. "Finally you're up!" she ran over to the queen and sniffed her gently. "Will you have your kits today?" she asked her eyes bright and hopeful. She asked this question everyday.

Rosepetal | 25m | Location: nursery | Tags: Mosskit and Jaggedkit, and Badgerlight
Rosepetal was awoken by sharp teeth in her tail. She jolted awake before realizing it was Mosskit with her jaws around her tail. The calico queen yanked her tail from the kits mouth before opening her jaws in a wide yawn. "Can't you two ever sleep in?" she grumbled though her gaze was filled with love as she looked at her two kits who had by now started play-fighting with one another.

Rosepetal frowned as Mosskit got into Badgerlight's face. "Why don't you two go outside and see if any of the apprentices want to play?" she meowed hoping to get them out of the den before Driftberry woke up. She shook her head as they scampered out. "I'm sorry. I think she's ready for a playmate other than Jaggedkit." Rosepetal meowed to Badgerlight with a shake of her head.

Jaggedkit | 5m | Location:Camp | Tags: Mosskit and Smokesea
Jaggedkit tagged his sister with his paw. "Come on. Let's go see if Darkpaw's around." He ignored his sisters huff because she followed him anyways. On their way they spotted Smokesea. Jaggedkit's eyes narrowed at his waving tail. "Target spotted" he whispered to Mosskit who looked at him with big green eyes until she noticed what he was looking at. She nodded ready to follow his lead. Jaggedkit dropped into a crouch and went behind the nursery creeping up slowly on the warrior. Mosskit followed loyally at his side. Finally they were close enough. Jaggedkit wiggled his hind quarters in preparation to pounce, just like the apprentices had taught him and finally pounced!

Darkpaw | 8m | Location: apprentice den | Tags: open
Darkpaw was awake but he didn't feel like running out to see what dumb chores he was assigned to do today. He was tired of being asked to do all the dirty work around camp. Why should he have to clean old moss and collect spiderwebs? Couldn't the lazy old warriors do something? Darkpaw glanced around the den to see if anyone else was awake.

Emberflame | 96m | Location: camp | Tags: Lightthorn
Emberflame sat in the shade on the side of camp. He was sure his apprentice would be out soon and he enjoyed watching the clan gather into groups in the morning. He groomed his paws flexing his claws out and tried to ignore the beginnings of the soreness that came with old age. He knew he was lucky to have made it as long as he did - so many of his friends had not. And soon he would have to think about the elders den, without the denmates he once had.

Opening his jaws in a wide yawn he saw Lightthorn about to leave camp. He jumped to his paws and padded after him. "Hey Lightthorn!" he meowed after him. No reason he should mope around all day. He still had some old clanmates around. "Mind if we join you?" he asked catching up. Across the way he spotted Weakpaw looking around for him. He flicked his tail in a motion for her to follow.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:19 pm

The image is too big so i'll have a link

✴_kit✴ (Driftberry may choose her name!)
✳ Molly
✳ Kit
✳ 0 moons (unborn)
✳ A lilac and cream tabby with white paws and chest.
✳ Mother is Driftberry
✳ Too young
✳ A bit shy and cautious, but she creates strong bonds and is trusting to those close to her. As she is the reincarnation of my dear oc, Flutterkit, she has lung issues and is at high risk for white and greencough.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:42 pm

[wip for image]

X (Driftbelly gets to name him)
Tom
Kit
0 moons (unborn)
cream tabby with white paws and chest and tail tip.
Mother is Driftbelly
Too young
A bit shy and nervous, but happy to make friends. He likes to be around other cats, and might end up going deaf...

Mistpaw- 8 moons- f- Apprentice- mentor: Campionclaw likes Gorsepaw- too young for kits- Tags: Gorsepaw

The smart but nervous blue point she cat young hummed to herself. She purred a bit as she looked to him, and said "I'm good." She nodded to the mentor, then sighed as they both walked off...Speaking of mentors, where in the world was her own mentor right now?

Jess/Redwing- 20 moons- f- warrior- likes Windtalon- wants kits- Tags: Blacklightning

The sweet but shy red black and white she cat sighed as she reached the prey pile. She saw there wasn't much there...then some cat spoke up. She looked up and saw Blacklightning, signing a bit then. "Hello Blacklightning," she muttered the greeting, shaking her head some.

Cloudpaw- 8 moons- m- apprentice- mentor: Beetail- open for either gender- too young for kits- Tags: Beetail

The blue point young one yawned, flicking his white tipped tail. He purred a bit as he stood there in the sun a moment. Green eyes saw his mentor back at the apprentice den, and he quickly gobbled down a mouse. He then rushed over as fast as he could without tripping, saying "Beetail!"

Joe/ Smudgeface- 26 moons- m- warrior- Apprentice: Heatherpaw- likes boys, actually; open- wants kits- Tags: Heatherpaw

The playful but wild male twitched white ears and his white tail flicked, yellow eyes focused on her. The smudge mark-faced cat nodded. He smiled as he said "I'm sure you wont, and thank you for having confidence in me. They are beautiful, aren't they?" he asked her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:50 pm

Wavecaller is about to be sent on a patrol with a few other cats! But until then she's welcome to interrupt Leafstar leaving med cat den, my two kits attacking Smokesea, or Darkpaw who isn't doing anything.

Or Cloudpaw who is about to go on the patrol with her.

CAS wrote:
Snowfoot 51 moons Apprentice: Shadowpaw Mate/Crush: Tags: Pinecoat
"ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛɪɴʏ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ -

S n o w f o o t arched his back, standing up. The white-footed tom had been sitting still since dawn, having sent the dawn patrol out and then settled down to watch over camp. Now, he supposed, it was time for a hunting patrol. His gaze flicked to Leafstar. She passed him quickly, offering a dip of her head before disappearing into Quillheart’s den. Wonder what that’s about? Snowfoot’s head tipped curiously, but only for a moment - then he gave it a quick shake and faced the camp once more. It was quite the homey place, though it did look smaller now that all of the Clan was bustling under the gorse ceiling. His eyes then trailed to the apprentices’ den. He hadn’t caught sight of Shadowpaw’s pelt this morning. He had been training the young queen for three moons, and often had her up to send along with the dawn patrol, but not this morning. Today, he would let her sleep in.
Gaze flicking swiftly along camp in a brief headcount, Snowfoot’s eyes settled on Pinecoat. The deputy padded towards him at once, waving his tail and offering a friendly smile. “Mornin’, Pinecoat,” Snowfoot said with a dip of his head to greet the warrior. “Would you mind taking out a hunting patrol? Take Wavecaller, Beetail, and her apprentice Cloudpaw. Don’t go too far, though. I don’t like sending the apprentices anywhere too dangerous.” Their territory was, despite all of its lush offerings, overrun with danger. But what could they do? It had been LuckClan’s home for seasons.

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ."

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:42 am

Blindlight
she - medicine cat apprentice - mentor (Quillheart) - crush (open) - tags: Quillheart, Leafstar

Her ears flicked toward the leader as the Leafstar continued to speak, even as a blind cat she was started to be very good about seeing thing with her ears, nose, and other instings, so sometimes she acted like any normal cat.

Blacklightning
tom - warrior - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags: Redwing

He gave the younger cat a smile "So Redwing, whos your morning so far? Are you getting into the clanlife?" he meowed to her, not wanting to be mean as he himself was an outsider too and knows how hard the few days were with the clan, all the new things, rules.

Driftberry
she - queen - crush (open) - tags: open

Her ears flicked toward the older kits or the only kits at the nursery at the moment, hearing Mosskit asking some questions to Badgerlight, beofre their mother told them to get out of the nursery. Yawning she stood up to her paws, to walk outside of the nursery to find some sunnyplace to get some warmness to her body, somehow her whole stomach liked it or her unborn kits liked it.

Smokesea
tom - warrior - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags: Jaggedkit, Mosskit

He relaxed there, his eyes half closed, but he was fully awaken and he was very aware the ambush near him. He smelled the two kits scent getting closer to him and even heard their footsteps, but acted like he didn't know them at all, he kind of let them to attack him.

Crimson
she - loner - crush (open) - tags: open

Sleeping somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:59 am

Ooc : Anybody open for my MCA or warrior?
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:38 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[wip for image]

X (Driftbelly gets to name him)
Tom
Kit
0 moons (unborn)
cream tabby with white paws and chest and tail tip.
Mother is Driftbelly
Too young
A bit shy and nervous, but happy to make friends. He likes to be around other cats, and might end up going deaf...

(Keeping this here for myself so I'll have it once we get there)

The sweet but shy red black and white she cat sighed as she looked around a moment. Any cat that paid attention would know she liked Windtalon...and was looking for him. She shook her head, looking to Blacklightning. "I'm adjusting fine I think," she told the male.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 am

Sparkpaw can go with Blindlight & Quillheart I think. Is apprentices still closed? Or may I do one?

Last bumped by __PawPrints__ on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 am.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me