Goldenrod City School Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Goldenrod City School Open

Postby WarriorRazorclaw » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:46 am

Pyro let out a squeak as Bulb dashed quickly by him towards the cafeteria. Clearly feeling competitive, Pyro ran after her, turning the mad dash for the cafeteria into a race.

"Aah! Pyro, wait up!" Astrid called, running after him. Dashing a bit too quickly, Astrid tripped over herself and fell onto the floor, scattering her notebooks everywhere. "He's so impulsive," Astrid grumbled to herself, gathering her now even more cluttered papers.
WarriorRazorclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustAMurkrow » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:49 am

Aysel was walking in the hall when two pokemon ran by her feet. Next thing she heard a call to them followed by a thud. Chewy squeaked. She turned around, seeing Astrid on the floor with scattered books. She wasn't in a hurry to eat. She turned around and helped pick up the books, Chewy holding onto her shoulder. "Are you alright?"
Only on mobile
2012 Store BW's UFA

Oh, when the end has come around
Oh, when the world has let you down
And there's nothing to keep you going...
And all your dreams have come to pass-
You never knew life went so fast
Now you see everybody...
Dressed as goblins

JustAMurkrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:02 am

Picking up Mae, Cole gave Voltsy a look before exiting the classroom. "Wanna walk together?" he asked. "Oh- um, and here's Mae." He held up the Kricketot, who gave a little wiggle and a chirp of affirmation.
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StoryOfSeasons » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:36 am

"Sure!" Voltsy got up from his desk, waking over to Cole. He waved at Mae. I guess it's time I let Sparky out to play. He tossed the pokeball into the air, it released a Shinx. "This is Sparky." the shinx meowed softly, looking up at Cole.
StoryOfSeasons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorRazorclaw » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:58 am

"Oh, I'm alright! Thank you!" Astrid said while gathering up her notebooks. Astrid gratefully took the books Aysel had helped to pick up. "You must've seen Pyro dash by here. He's such a silly guy," Astrid began talking as she started walking to the cafeteria with Aysel. "Oh, and what was this fellow's name? Don't think I was here when you introduced him. He's so cute!" Astrid held out her hand for Aysel's rattata to smell.
WarriorRazorclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustAMurkrow » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:07 am

Aysel guessed that Pyro was to be the charmander that ran by her. She walked with Astrid to the cafeteria. "This is Chewy." she said, smiling. Chewy sniffed Astrid. He cried out in glee.
Only on mobile
2012 Store BW's UFA

Now you see everybody...
Dressed as goblins

JustAMurkrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xenø » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:56 am

I noticed that Pyro wasnt with Astrid."Oh no.. One of our pokemon is going to get hurt.. Bulb is very territorial with food..." I sprinted to the cafeteria and noticed them sharing a poffin. "Huh. I guess they really get along!" I ate my lunch.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Hey there!
I'm Xenø!
They/Them
Collecting dragons!

linklink ⋆ [url]link[/url] ⋆ ©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
xenø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WarriorRazorclaw » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:53 am

Astrid's eyes practically sparkled when Chewy let out a happy noise. "Oh my goodness he's adorable!" she exclaimed, giving Chewy a gentle scratch behind the ear. Astrid heard Sakura's comment as she approached them. "Territorial? Ho boy..." Astrid ran just behind Sakura to the cafeteria. "Awwww! Look at em'!" Astrid spoke as she saw Pyro and Bulb together. "Already two peas in a pod!" Astrid sat at a table and began to eat as well.
WarriorRazorclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustAMurkrow » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:59 pm

Aysel sat down at an empty table. She pulled her lunch box from her backpack. Inside the box was a sandwich and some chips. Also inside was a baggy of pokemon kibble and pokeblocks for Chewy. He jumped from her shoulder onto the table, squeaking before eating his food. Aysel ate her lunch, watching Chewy as to make sure he didn't jet off somewhere.
Only on mobile
2012 Store BW's UFA

Now you see everybody...
Dressed as goblins

JustAMurkrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Azazel had picked an empty table at random, retrieving his lunch from his bag along with food for Izanami. He made her food himself, ghost types could be picky -- and Izzy was especially -- so it was the only way he could ensure she'd eat enough. The litwick seemed pleased as he offered the food to her while spooning a bite of cold, leftover stew into his own mouth.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me