Closed.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⌈ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⌋ ⌈ 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 ⌋ 𝐎

Postby happyanya » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:55 pm

Morningstorm
♡ She-cat ♡ 29 Moons ♡ Warrior ♡ Tags: Swanbrooke, Stormwhisper ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Morningstorm walked back out to the clearing of camp, her eyes caught sight of the fresh kill pile and it's increasingly lowering number of prey available. She frowned, and paused on her way, eyeing the small pile left after everyone had grabbed something. She looked around, and with no sight of the deputy to assign morning patrols, she figured it wouldn't hurt to go out to get a little more prey since it was running out fast this morning. Although, hunting wasn't exactly her forte, and she went back and forth on whether to just go on her own, or ask someone who would be better at the task to tag along with her. In the end, she sighed and decided it would be much better to give the clan more food and just suck up any uncomfortableness she may feel, than to go alone and come back with less. She decided that if her daughter could make efforts to socialize, she could do the same.
Her icy blue eyes scanned those she felt would be useful, and who also seemed about as bored as she was. Eventually, they landed on Swanbrooke and Stormwhisper. Her lips rose faintly into a smile, as she considered them skilled warriors and respected Stormwhisper using his muteness as an advantage to be better at hunting. She slowly made her way over to them, lightly chuckling to herself seeing Swanbrooke talking Stormwhisper's ear off and his vacant gaze suggesting he wasn't hearing a word.
She stopped in front of them, feeling a bit awkward but not changing her stoney-faced expression to reflect as much. She hoped she didn't look too intimidating. "Good morning, would you two like to quickly grab some fresh prey? The piles low and I don't think Firefinch is waking up soon.." She quietly chuckled.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eldritch hound » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:54 am

ꜱᴡᴀɴ.ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ
      | 32 moons | she-cat/female| warrior | bisexual | apprentice: silent.paw | tags: storm.whisper, morning.storm | location: warrior den | feeling: alert | wc: 300 |
        swan.brooke was oblivious to the fact that that there was a cat approaching the pair until her brother smacked her in the face with his paw and she was forced to acknowledge the new cat. morning.storm was prolific among the clan for being a hard cat with a colourful past, often which was laced with the ever-lingering scent of death. she glanced at her brother before back at the new cat in their trio and swallowed a lump in her throat and giving a half-hearted smile, or what she hoped was a smile.

when the large, really terrifying cat spoke, there was a definitive rough streak through it that she noticed. she got to her paws and gave another flash of a smile, still on edge slightly from her paranoia but was soothed slightly by the question that came from the she. glancing at the prey pile she confirmed that it was indeed considerably smaller than it was earlier that morning. perhaps, she thought to herself, somewhat guiltily, that she should have put storm.whispers uneaten breakfast back for a cat that needed it. she glanced at the ground before nodding and speaking for her brother too "Sure, we'll come." although, it was one part guilt and one part fear of the other cat. being in a bad situation when she was younger herself, and her brother having the quote-un-quote problem he has, she couldn't fathom what sort of problems this cat would have, especially since she's been rumored to have watched her mate die and lost a kit. and she certainly didn't like the blankness on her face but although she thought she did look intimidating and shift, she didn't think the cat would ever come to betray the siblings or the clan so she couldn't exactly turn her down.

ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ.ᴡʜɪꜱᴘᴇʀ
      | 32 moons | tom-cat/male | warrior | pansexual | tags: swan.brooke, morning.storm | location: camp | feeling: rested, hungry | wc: 311 |
        storm.whisper was snapped out of his day dream when he yawned and was caught by the sound of his sisters voice still prattling on about something or other in his ear and when the scent or burnt and smokey birch hit his nostrils from not too far away. his eyes scanned the clearing and landed on a tough but fragile cat heading their way. he tilted his head ever so slightly in confusion and got to his paws and dragged his eyes over the length of the she, taking in her stature and his mind raced with thoughts of she was coming to the siblings. he flicked his tail and slapped his sisters face to stop her rambling and get her attention. storm.whisper could tell, not only from the fact that he knew that this particular lilac lynx-point had gone through some pretty rough stuff in her youth and much like him, but was still gentle and caring.

he was slightly taken aback by her question but smiled nonetheless at her and gave a soft nod at her suggestion of hunting he didn't mind at all, in fact, it was quite a relief, especially at the prospect of staying in the camp all day with his sister jabbering on at him. he knew his sister wouldn't necessarily be pleased, especially for her undying need to 'keep her big, mute, defenseless brother safe'. he scoffed at himself and his own thoughts. he opened his mouth to say something, tried his hardest to get out an 'of course', it coming out as a soft, embarrassing squeak and he closed it again, tucking his ears flat against his head before averting his gaze and nodding again. he exchanged a look with his sister before hearing her say his wanted words of "Sure, we'll come." and he let out a sigh of appreciation and shame.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅ.ᴇʏᴇ
      | 144 moons | tom-cat/male | elder | asexual | tags: briar.frost | location: under a tree, overhanging the camp | feeling: tired | wc: 233 |
        jagged.eye stirred and awakened with a grumble of distain as a barely noticeable tinge of pain wrapped itself around his body. he raised his head and let out a yawn. he blinked away the uncomfortable sleep from around the edges of his eyes before noticing the stillness of the den and gave the air a light sniff, then noticing the lack of the scent of the other elder that was usually in the den with him. she got shakily to his paws and excited the den in a slow, methodical manner, as not to trip and break one of his fragile bones. he sniffed again and sniffed gently again, and moving to the cat that he usually shared the den with and sat beside briar.frost, his blind eyes trained to the front, not looking at the she-cat and at the front, the milky eyes unblinking.

he was supposed to give her an understanding smile but it ended up being sent to the ground instead "It must be hard. Being so young but stripped of your title." he purred, in an attempt to console the young cat, although he didn't know how young. he hoped he wouldn't upset her further but he did want to help, despite her obvious seething by the heat of anger radiating off of her fur. he turned his head to the ground, and sighed softly, hoping he isn't overstepping.

ʙᴀꜱᴛᴇᴛ
      | 20 moons | she-cat/female | loner | bisexual | tags: xx | location: mountain face | feeling: content | wc: 134 |
        once bastet had finished her freshly caught prey, the meat still pleasantly warm as she chewed the last remaining bite. she got to her paws again and sighed before looking around once more, between the trees and up the trees. she went a few steps before she caught the scent of another piece of pray, a vole, she was sure. she didn't waste much time in following it's scent and catching the rather cute little creature. she buried the now dead vole under a trees root, making sure to mark it for later. she then strayed away from the area and skittered back to the base of the mountain and up it to get to a particularly sunny part of the rock face and lay down, soaking up the sun in her black fur.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘ.ᴘᴀᴡ
      | 7 moons | tom-cat/male | apprentice | homosexual | mentor: spire.fang | tags: spire.fang | location: camp | feeling: excited | wc: 254 |
        he smiled up at his mentor and let out a soft, excited purr as he listened intently to his mentor, nodding as the older cat spoke "Patrol would be fun!" he piped up in an unusually loud manner. he flicked the tip of his tail to either side, in anticipation of their deputy waking up. in the meantime, he gazed around the camp and all the waking -and yet to awaken- cats that lay and sat about the clearing. a few of them were eating, and a few of them were already speaking. his eyes then flickered to a shape that moved past the outside edge of the but thought nothing of it, his pastel eyes flicking back to spire.fang "Uhh, if we don't go out on patrol, what will i be learning?" while he spoke, he was silently staring out of the camp and into the landscape beyond, not really focusing on anything in particular but just...staring.

his eyes were blank and not really seeing, instead focusing on his thoughts and what unsaid words swirled between his ears and deciding if he should say any of the words or not. deciding better of it, he shook his head and looked once again back at spire.fang, his gaze full of expectation and, strangely, disapproval as wasp.paw stared slightly up at brown tabby, giving him a subtle once over. he flicked his ears and lay the tall appendages flat on his head "how are you this morning, though?" he smiled a strange, almost crooked smile and his voice was laced with something unknown, perhaps it was distain or malice for his mentor, despite not knowing the cat long, wasp.paw didn't necessarily take a liking to spire.fang and the tabby hadn't grown on wasp either. although, it was a little late to ask for a change in mentor and besides, he's a good actor and he doubted if spire.fang had actually caught onto the feelings that the calico had for the warrior and wasn't necessarily concerned if he had caught on about the apprentices thoughts, there was little that could be done, as they were only thoughts and, currently, only in his mind and, at the moment, wouldn't be executed.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:45 am

Morningstorm
♡ She-cat ♡ 29 Moons ♡ Warrior ♡ Tags: Swanbrooke, Stormwhisper ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Morningstorm quietly observed the body language of the two in front of her. She appreciated Stormwhisper's attempt to communicate, even if it didn't quite come out- she found it endearing, and something that reminded her of her original clan. However, on the other end, she noticed Swanbrooke seemed..perhaps, a bit uneasy at the very least as she stood before them. She wasn't surprised by the reaction, as she knew how she read to others, so she tried her best to soften her features up to put the twins a bit more at ease. She wanted to be friendly after sort of avoiding socializing, after all. She stood up at the agreement to come, and the ends of her lips tugged up lightly in a smile.
"I appreciate it, hunting is not my specialty," She joked, but her tone was more nonchalant than she had imagined she'd say it in her head. "And, I've noticed you guys are usually really good out there, so I figured we'd bring back some fresh prey easily," she finished, her tone one of admiration, her smile growing slightly. She slowly turned from them towards a path regularly used during patrols, before looking back at Swanbrooke. "Oh, you like leading patrols, don't you? You may, if you'd prefer," She offered politely, pausing where she stood to give the she-cat an opportunity to step ahead of her if she desired.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:07 am

~ Maplestar ~
She-cat (34 Moons) /// Bisexual /// Leader /// Massive calico cat with piercing blue eyes, a white plumy tail, and a thick ring of black-and-ginger patched fur around her neck /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Firefinch (m), Maplestar

Maplestar looked around for Firefinch once more, noticing that he still wasn't up. Sighing softly, she took a moment to think. I may as well send a patrol out myself, but what if I mess up? Being a new leader, Maplestar wasn't used to this even when she assigned patrols as a deputy. Oh the thought of getting up in front of the whole Clan and assign a patrol alone made her fur ice over in anxiety. Maybe I should wait a little longer until setting one up myself. Oh, Firefinch, wake up. The molly's tail bushed up as her anxiety grew.
[Continue Under Ravenwing]

~ Ravenwing ~
She-cat (34 Moons) /// Bisexual (Female Lean) /// Warrior /// Huge white cat with pretty blue eyes /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: Hickorypaw /// Tags: Morningstorm (m), Firefinch (m), Maplestar

Ravenwing's eyes fluttered open slowly, the scent of prey slowly filling the den. As she lifted her head, noticing a fresh piece of prey right next to her. Who could've left this? She sniffed around the prey and found the faint scent of Morningstorm on it. Ravenwing smiled softly though she was still brimming with grief. "StarClan praise Morningstorm." The former queen murmured softly to herself as she slowly dug into the prey. After finishing the prey she discarded the remains and stretched in her nest, taking a moment to get her awake and moving. As she made her way out of the den, she noticed Firefinch's sleeping body near the entrance. Ravenwing huffed gently, her soft tail sweeping the ground. Maplestar isn't one to be patient, so he better wake up and get out there.

Ravenwing eventually left the den, taking a moment for her eyes to adjust to the sunlight. As she walked about, she noticed her sister sitting on top of her perch where she delivered her meetings with the whole Clan. It made Ravenwing’s heart burst with pride as she watched her sister up there though she could tell Maplestar was a little tense. Maple star watched as her sister walked out of the warriors’ den, nodding her head to the white molly who hopped up beside her. “Do you ever get nervous like this when you’re up here, Maplestar?” Ravenwing asked her sister quietly, who in turn nodded her head. “Sometimes, yes. Other times I just have to go with it and be brave.” Maplestar murmured softly.

~ Briarfrost ~
She-cat (34 Moons) /// Lesbian /// Elder /// Small light brown-and-white cat with dark brown fur around her eyes and paws. Both of her back legs are unuseable /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Jaggedeye

Briarfrost looked up at him and nodded her head, taking a moment before laying down. "I never thought this would happen. I mean, I was the one who cause my title to be taken away. I shouldn't have tossed her into the tree. She was referencing Pearltuft, her mother. I regret it so much. If only I could rewind the days. Pearltuft contracted some sort of sickness that made her aggressive towards her family. Almost as soon as they got to the tree, something changed in the she-cat as she suddenly became aggressive and attacked the family. She lost her whole family and the use of her back legs in less than a sunrise. Briarfrost was a wreck from the loss and angry due to her condition. The molly gently licked her paw. "I thought for sure I could've saved Rainheart. Instead, I cost myself my title and lost both him and Pearltuft. I'm ashamed of myself." She murmured, the words stinging her like a bee sting.

~ Fern (Fernshadow) ~
Non-binary, AMAB (20 Moons) /// Homosexual /// Loner /// Tall and skinny ginger-and-white tabby with a plumy tail and green eyes /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Morningstorm (m), Swanbrook (m), Stormwhisper (m)

Fern aimlessly wandered about the Clan's territory, hopping over a fallen tree or large rock here and there. As they crossed over a small path, their green eyes locked onto a group of cats, three of them to be exact. Their ginger-and-white fur bushed up a little as they curled their tail around themself. Nettleshadow warned us about the Clan cats, how they were savage but noble to their Code. Oh I wish he were here to see me. Fern hopped over to a stone but slipped, sending a few good-sized pebbles down and into the mountainside, knowing it alerted the other cats.

~ Snowpaw (Snowfern) ~
Tom (11 Moons) /// Pansexual /// Apprentice /// Lynx-pointed pale tom with sky-blue eyes and a bobbed tail /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: Salmonskip /// Tags: Salmonskip

The lynx-pointed tom nodded his head before walking out towards the prey pile. Picking out a small mouse, he looked at the pitiful pile. Firefinch should set out a patrol, but where is he anyway? He looked around for the tom but didn’t see him at all. He must still be sleeping

~ Jaypaw (Jaywing) ~
Tom (10 Moons) /// Bisexual /// Apprentice /// Tiny white tom with green eyes and a scar running across the chest /// Crush/Mate: None /// Mentor/Apprentice: Flintdusk /// Tags: Flintdusk

Jaypaw opened his eyes to the blue-gray pelt that belonged to Flintdusk. The tom's green eyes flicked up to meet his mentor's as he stretched after getting up. "Will we be doing training or hunting today?" He asked quietly so that he didn't wake the others. Jaypaw would've liked hunting but if Flintdusk had training or something else planned he would go along with that too. After all, he saw it rude to go against a mentor's wishes despite the fact his mother Daffodilpetal went against her own mentor's words.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ post one ⌋

Postby razzberry » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:16 am

𝐅 𝐈 𝐑 𝐄 𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐂 𝐇
    -- tall shorthair orange tabby with light green eyes --
    tom // 45 moons // horizonclan deputy // location ; camp // mentioned ;-- // tags; maplestar, ravenwing
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    XXXXXXXHe hadn't even realized he'd overslept until the faint buzz of chatter drifted into the den, urging him awake. It was very unlike him to sleep in as he was usually one of the first to rise in the mornings. Perhaps all those sleepless nights had finally caught up to him in one fell swoop. Nonetheless, he was late and needed to get a move on to put an end to his waiting clan mates. Sure enough, as he emerged from the den he noticed numerous cats settled in small pairs or groups just talking or eating breakfast, all waiting for patrols to organized. His eyes flickered to the large form of his leader who had her sister at her side and padded swiftly over to the she-cat's. "Goodmorning Maplestar, Ravenwing. My apologies for sleeping in, that's not like me at all..." he greeted the sisters with a dip of his head. Firefinch wanted to draw as much attention away from his tardiness as it already embarrassed him enough. "Have you already begun with the patrols? Or should I organize them now?" the flame-furred deputy asked not quite sure whether Maplestar had organized the patrols in his absence.

XXXXXXX He himself was already quite eager to get to work and as he waited for Maplestar's answer, found his eyes flitting across the camp. Had patrols not yet been organized, Firefinch was eyeing the cats to see who he'd send out on which patrols quickly so that they could make up for any lost time. Among the cats his eyes searched for his sister's familiar pelt and spotted it not far off, waiting like many others for the patrols to be sent out.

𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐋 𝐄 𝐒 𝐍 𝐎 𝐎 𝐊
    -- average sized medium-length tortoiseshell with green eyes --
    molly // 36 moons // horizonclan warrior // app: softpaw // location ; camp // mentioned ; firefinch, maplestar, ravenwing // tags; softpaw, russetleaf, honeypaw
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

XXXXXXXSablesnook's dark pelt, a mesh of black, ginger and white, mostly dominated by black glistened in the soft morning rays. She traipsed back into camp from her daily walk to see that the clan was alive with the presence of her clan mates. The molly had made it a habit to take a brief walk when the sun rose at dawn just to get some time to herself to freshen the mind before she started her day. Padding through the camp entrance she assumed Firefinch hadn't woken up yet as everyone seemed to just be hovering, waiting for patrols to be made. 'That's not like him to be one of the last to wake' Sablesnook mused to herself just as the deputy's flame-red pelt emerged from the den and headed over to Maplestar and Ravenwing. Surely now the patrols could get started.

XXXXXXXHer eyes then spotted Softpaw, hanging off to the side with Russetleaf and his apprentice Honeypaw. The tortoiseshell warrior set off towards the trio, approaching the three cats with a nod of her head and a swift flick of her tail. "Morning everyone. It looks like Firefinch is awake now so patrol's should be in the making" she greeted the other tom and apprentices. "Softpaw, when we do some training later, or sooner if we aren't assigned a patrol, what would you rather work on? Hunting technique or combat?" came the warrior's question. Sablesnook didn't really outright ask her apprentice what she'd rather do during training but she opted to this time to see whether Softpaw was paying attention to her own abilities and knew what she really needed to work on.

𝐇 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊 𝐎 𝐑 𝐘 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
    -- lean medium-length black furred molly with amber eyes --
    molly // 11 moons // horizonclan apprentice // mentor: ravenwing // location ; camp // mentioned ; ravening, maplestar, cricketpaw, salmonskip // tags; snowpaw
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

XXXXXXXShe was bored, to say the least. She never liked being bored, not that anyone did, but whenever this particular she-cat got bored and had nothing to do, she was left to her own devices and that usually meant trouble. Of course, it was never her intention to cause trouble at all, Hickorypaw's curiosity just often got the better of her and her spirited, reckless nature did nothing to help that. She had opted to go see what her mentor was up to but when she noticed her speaking to Maplestar, decided to wait until they were finished. Her second go-to cat was her best friend, Cricketpaw, but even he looked like he was on his way out of camp with his mentor, leaving her in a risky predicament. Boredom.

XXXXXXXHickorypaw's stomach decided to make it's protest at that exact moment and, with nothing else to do, settled for feeding her grumbling stomach. The thin black apprentice rose to her paws and turned towards the fresh-kill pile which was decreasing in size as her clan mates took their share from it. 'The hunting patrols will definitely have to step it up today' she thought to herself as she neared the pile. The molly's eyes caught the figure of Snowpaw, an apprentice that she had grown up with due to their same age. "Morning Snowpaw! Mind if I join you?" the black feline meowed, grabbing a small sparrow from the pile and sitting beside him before he could answer. "What are you doing during training today?" Hickorypaw asked as she took a bite of the sparrow, nose scrunching at the feeling of the feather's against her tongue. Maybe choosing a bird for breakfast wasn't the best idea.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:50 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ø rυѕѕeтleaғ ø
┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┫
forty moons § warrior § appretice ; honeypaw § camp § tags; honeypaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Russetleaf was halfway to the training hollow, a very excited Honeypaw just behind him. The tabby tom recalled their last training session and knew exactly what he wanted to work on. Defensive Offense. It was a little tougher to master but he knew that by mastering it, he could boost Honeypaw's confidence. As he strode into the hollow, he stopped in the middle and turned, looking at his apprentice. "Today we will be working on is called Defensive Offense, which is when you defend yourself and also beat your opponent." Russetleaf spoke, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws.

ø ғroѕтpaw ø
eight moons § apprentice § mentor ; redfur § camp § tags; open

open for interaction
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:04 am

Honeypaw
♡ She-cat ♡ 8 Moons ♡ Apprentice ♡ Mentor: Russetleaf ♡ Tags: Russetleaf ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honeypaw sat down in front of her mentor, looking up with big expectant eyes and a smile. Hearing the words leave his mouth, she felt her nerves rise, but she tried to bury the feeling. She glanced down at her paws for half a second, internally reminding herself this was the practice she needed most. She ruffled her fur real quick before jumping into an old fighting position Russetleaf had taught her before, ready to go with whatever he said was first. "Okay, I'll do my best," She declared, her tail flicking fast as it swept across the ground. She really wanted to be good at this, because she worried about the next time she would need it.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animedere » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:18 am

「 𝐅 𝐥 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐝 𝐮 𝐬 𝐭 ♂ 」

| | Tom ♂ | | 37 Moons | | Russian Blue Breed | | HorizonClan | | Warrior | | Apprentice; Jaypaw | | Crush / Mate; N/A [ Open! ] | | Word Count; 201 | | Tags; Jaypaw, Open | |

XXXXXX» Flintdust watched as his apprentice woke up, getting surprised a bit, then patiently waited for his answer. " Actually, I think Firefinch has woken up by now, if we get assigned a patrol, then we do that. But, if not, I was going to ask if you would like to perhaps hunt? . . . Or combat, hunting, or battle training is fine too, whatever you’re cool with I will be too! " he said, pulling up a smile. He wasn’t really fond of making someone do things that he wants, especially with force. He is more selfless, I guess you can put it.

↳ Though moving that aside, his true intentions was probably to get Jaypaw to understand his level and true potential, perhaps focus on something he needs to work on a bit more. Also to review what he’s learned and see the basic or major improvements. You can probably say that anyone would try to do that, but words can’t describe how proud and happy he is for Jaypaw and how far he’s gone. He definitely adores the apprentice, as that’s probably really obvious by now. Though someday, Flintdust would like Jaypaw to spar another apprentice of his level.

「 𝐒 𝐨 𝐟 𝐭 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰 ♀ 」

| | Molly ♀ | | 7 Moons | | Tabby Breed | | HorizonClan | | Apprentice | | Mentor; Mistypaw | | Crush / Mate; N/A [ Open! ] | | Word Count; 260 | | Tags; Camp, Open | |

XXXXXX» Softpaw nodded, watching the others getting ready to exit the camp. She shrugged, knowing that she was alone, once again. Getting ready to head off somewhere else, she saw Sablesnook. She got excited again, and began to listen to her idea on the plans for the day. Turning her head, she saw the Deputy talking with Maplestar. Turning her head back to her mentor, she blinked a bit and tilted her head wondering “ What do I want to work on if a patrol isn’t an option? “ still looking at the others heading out, she looked back up at her mentor " Perhaps combat? . . I still got a looot to learn in that. " she said, knowing she wasn’t really good at that.

↳ But there’s a chance to learn, at least, you can say that. Improving herself is what she wants to see when she finally claims her place as a warrior, it doesn’t matter which path it’ll take for her. Turning her eyes back at Sablesnook, she then said " I hope it’s alright but if we do some trainings, can we go with Russetleaf and Honeypaw? . . . We were invited by them, and I was really hoping to train with them too. . . " She said, looking at the two who proceeded to leave to the training grounds. Though if no was the answer she didn’t have much of a choice but to accept her decision. Even though it was just an invite, that doesn’t change Softpaw’s precision of it. " Well, if we can catch up at least. "
Animedere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:20 am

ø rυѕѕeтleaғ ø
forty moons § warrior § appretice ; honeypaw § camp § tags; honeypaw

The tom backed up a few steps after he stood and got into a defensive position. "I want you to attack me, like you mean it." Russetleaf said. His plan was simple, as she attacked, he was going to jump to the side at the last moment and use his hindpaws as he jumps to push her gently away from him. In a real battle, he'd add a lot of power and send the attacker surprisingly away. By using this technique, your opponent fights themselves while you barely break a sweat.

ø ғroѕтpaw ø
eight moons § apprentice § mentor ; redfur § camp § tags; open

open for interaction
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happyanya » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:33 am

Honeypaw
♡ She-cat ♡ 8 Moons ♡ Apprentice ♡ Mentor: Russetleaf ♡ Tags: Russetleaf ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honeypaw took a deep breath and tried to focus, lowering herself as close to the ground as possible to prepare to pounce. An old voice echoed a fighting tactic in her head, but it only made her nervous and she quickly shook the thought away. Her paws gently shook but she snapped her attention back to the fight and she leapt forwards.
As she did however, she was caught off guard when Russetleaf sidestepped her and used his hind legs to knock her away from him mid-air. The ground gently caught her and she rolled once, blinking in confusion as she ruffled the dirt off of her fur. She turned to Russetleaf, and her nerves calmed back down as she bounced back up. "Woah, you got me away from you without having to do-like, anything really," She exclaimed with glimmering eyes.
happyanya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me