Pokeshift! (Pokemon RP)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Pokeshift! (Pokemon RP)

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:00 am

Note: This is a reboot of an old RP I did.
Humans, they used to be pokemon, keyword, "used" to be, but some have the power to revert back into a pokemon, some inherit the pokemon from their parents, others got it from their life, but one thing is for sure, they are the missing link. The question is, will you use your powers for good, or evil? The choice is yours.
Inspired by the Animorphs series.
The name pokeshift comes from pokemon and shapeshift since the characters are shapeshifters.

Join here!

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokeshift! (Pokemon RP)

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Bump

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me