-- ⋆ gorgeclan and the lost tribe || open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

-- ⋆ gorgeclan and the lost tribe || open!

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxa warrior cats roleplayxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by lacke on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ the plot

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:15 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxthe plotxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

long ago, the tribe of burnt ashes lived in peace. they were located in the forest near one of the
          seven natural wonders of the world; the grand canyon. they lived off of the south rim, far from
          any tourists. they settled there and their population began to grow, and the tribe began to form
          their own rules and way of life. however, generations after they formed their community, grand
          canyons park began to grow and expand due to the demand of tourists. they took over the south
          rim, creating a viewing lodge for the humans. ever since, the tribe has been on the move, never
          having a secure camp. however, there has been wind that there is a clan of cats nearby. the only
          problem is that it appears the clan is housed at the bottom of the canyon - 18 miles down. the
          remnants of the tribe made the treacherous journey down, and began to look for the clan called
          gorgeclan. we only wonder, what happens now? [ this plot will be expanded on! ]
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ the rules

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:16 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxthe rulesxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

001. make sure you follow all of the websites rules. if need be, do not be afraid to brush up on
          them! 002. this roleplay is unlisted, but please try to write enough so someone can reply! if this
          is an issue and you really want to join, just pm me and we can work it out! 003. you can have as
          many characters as you would like, just make sure you only have one rank per person! 004. no
          need to make a tom and a molly, but if one gender is lacking, please make one cat of that gender!
          005. please have nice, clean forms that are easy to navigate! the same goes for posts. 006. please
          try to at least post on the weekends. if you let us know that you will be busy because of school or
          life, as you definitely do not live on the computer. 007. please reserve a spot before posting on the
          discussion thread! it makes it less confusing. 008. drama is encouraged, but if it is something big,
          please talk to me about it! 009.please post all forms and ooc on the discussion thread! 010. have
          fun and pm me with any issues!
Last edited by lacke on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ gorgeclan

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:16 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxgorgeclanxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

gorgeclan information
          gorgeclan is situated at the bottom of the canyon, where temperature varies by season. it can
          get up to 120 degrees in the summer, and get as low as 38 degrees in the winter. this being said,
          cats appearances can vary, some have short hair, some have longer hair. however, they all have
          decently hard paw pads to deal with the blistering heat, as well as the hard terrain they live on.
          pelt colors can vary as well, but red/tan/brown pelts do blend in better. so, just keep this in mind!

leader
          minnowstar . 50 m . molly . lean brown and white tabby with amber eyes . wild

deputy
          minkchase . 52 m . molly . feathery, pure brown with amber eyes . pastel

medicine cat
          russetfur . 47 m . tom . a dark ginger and white tabby with green eyes . genesis

medicine cat apprentice
          creekpaw . 10 m . molly . feathery calico with yellow-green eyes . canis

warriors
          squirrelfoot . 36 m . molly . orange and ginger abyssinian with green eyes . lacke
          willowtail . 37 m . molly . dark mottled and white with green eyes . genesis
          thorntuft . 28 m . tom . dark brown and white tabby with green eyes . genesis
          adderleap . 22 m . molly . a brown and white tabby with yellow eyes . genesis
          snowdance . 32 m . tom . pure white, partially blind with blue eyes. wild
          ravenfeather . 32 m . molly . black with white chest flash with blue eyes . majulian
          swifstream . 32 m . tom . ginger and white tabby with green eyes . majulian

apprentices

cloverpaw . 10 m . tom . wiry brown, tan black mottled with yellow eyes . pastel
          peachpaw . 12 m . molly . feathery white and cream with blue eyes . cozy
          nettlepaw . 11 m . molly . small torbie with white with green eyes . majulian
          name . age . gender . description . user

queens
          creamflower . 24 m . molly . feathery siamese with bright blue eyes . animals

elders
          shadewhisker . 144 m . tom . thick furred grey and white with yellow eyes . sin
Last edited by lacke on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ tribe of burnt ashes

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:20 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxthe tribexxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tribe of burnt ashes information
          the tribe was originally located on the top of the canyon where temperatures range. however,
          the tribe can be considered to be a melting pot, as it was easier for kittypets and strays to reach
          them. because of this there is no normal fur length or color. however dull and earthy toned colors
          are easier to blend into their territory with, so just something to think about!

healer
          stoneteller (goose) . 48 m . tom . grey-brown and white tabby with green eyes . lacke

healer to-be

tribe hunters
          river through cool valley . 28 m . tom . feathery blue-grey with yellow eyes . pastel
          name . age . gender . description . wild
          hawk that cries in storm . 37 m . tom . dark brown tabby with amber eyes . canis
          leaf that falls from tree . 16 m . tom . light brown tabby with green eyes . majulian
          snake that curls under rock . 24 m . tom . white and black with olive green eyes . majulian

cave guards
          name . age . gender . description . other . wild
          root of many legends . 38 m . tom . mottled ginger tabby with blue eyes . cozy
          cloud of summer storms . 45 m . molly . feathery grey and white tabby with gold eyes. sin

to-bes

kit mothers
          petal of red flower . 39 m . molly . brown mottled tabby with green eyes . pastel
          feather that floats in the wind . 20 m . molly . silver flecked tabby with blue eyes . majulian

elders
Last edited by lacke on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ relationships

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:20 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxrelationshipsxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

family
          parent, parent [ kit, kit, kit ]

mentoring
          minkchase mentors peachpaw
          squirrelfoot mentors nettlepaw
          ravenfeather mentors cloverpaw

crushes
          cat likes cat
          cat likes cat
          cat likes cat

mates
          cat and cat are mates
          cat and cat are mates
          cat and cat are mates

forbidden relationships
          cat likes cat
          cat likes cat
          cat likes cat
Last edited by lacke on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ warrior ancestors

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:23 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxwarrior ancestorsxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

noteable starclan cats
            gorgestar - first leader of gorgeclan
            thornclaw - first deputy of gorgeclan
            thistleleaf - first medicine cat of gorgeclan
            stormflame - on quest to expand territory
            pebbleheart - first and only case of black cough
          noteable tribe of endless hunting cats
            stoneteller ( lark that sings) - first tribe healer
            sky that blossoms at dawn - first to encounter a cougar
            cloud floating through the sky - volunteered to be the first to look for gorgeclan
            dawn of rising sun - first to die of starvation
            lightning that strikes tree - first to be caught by two-legs
          visions
            a group of cats 'coming from the sky', all silhouettes black except for a silver one, in the lead.
            next, a group of black silhouettes sitting back, while the silver one confronts a - one, with a
            group behind them.
          omens
            -
          prophecies
            none, besides the vision.
          other
            will probably add something else here later.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ territory & prey

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:26 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxterritory & preyxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the camp
            gorgeclans camp is situated uniquely. they are located near a somewhat famous two-leg att
            raction, slot canyon. in order to get in, there is a small slot within the smooth stone of the c
            anyons bottom. this is the camp entrance. as you follow the slot, it begins to go deeper and
            steeper, better known as the wave. eventually, you reach the main part of camp, surrounde
            d by the marbled walls. sunlight and moonlight filters in from a hole in the ceiling, and it is
            in that spot that the leader adresses the clan. throughout the narrow camp, dens litter the
            area, each in little crevices of the walls. the prey is also located in a small den, to protect
            it from any outside things. lastly, there is a back entrance, where a pool of water is waiting
            to be used. if this confuses you, let me know! and all pictures belong to rightful owners.
          the territory
            outside of the camp is mainly... well... desert. however, when cats leave camp, if they mak
            e a left, they come across a large body of water, also known as the colorado river. overall,
            the territory is rather bland, mainly being desert. however, there are a few crevices and ca
            ves that are good hunting places. as for speaking with starclan, the leader and medicine c
            ats often follow the colorado river and come across a cave, with a stone of quarts.
          predators
            there are quite a few predators within the canyon, so watch out!
            ● bighorn sheep
            ● bison
            ● elk
            ● mountain lines
            ● mule deer
            ● coyote
            ● snakes
          prey
            there are quite a few prey around, so pick a favorite!
            ● fish
            ● birds
            ● squirrels
            ● frogs
            ● bats
            ● rabbits
            ● reptiles
Last edited by lacke on Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ cat characteristics

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:28 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxcat characteristicsxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

gorgeclan characteristics
            gorgeclan cats live in the harsh weather conditions of the grand canyon, where temperatur
            es often reach about 120°. the lows at the bottom never pass below 0°, but they can get
            snow. this being said, there is certain characteristics to the clan of the canyon.

● short to medium length fur
            ● hard, sturdy pads
            ● sharp noses, to pick up scents
            ● lean, to fit through tunnels
            ● normally small to medium in height
            ● normally brown, tan or any light fur
            ● enjoy water
            ● fiercely independent
            ● fast runners
            ● quick thinkers
            ● quick reactors
          tribe of burnt ashes characteristics
            tribe cats used live on the south rim of the grand canyon, where temperatures often reach a
            bout 85°. the lows at the bottom never pass below -10°, but they can get snow. this being sa
            id, there is certain characteristics to the tribe of burnt ashes.

● short to long, feathery fur
            ● hard, sturdy pads
            ● sharp noses, to pick up scents
            ● abnormally large ears
            ● normally medium to large in height
            ● normally long furred tabbies
            ● enjoy the snow
            ● fiercely independent
            ● great hunters
            ● quick thinkers
            ● quick reactors
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ inner workings of gorgeclan

Postby lacke » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxinner workings of gorgeclanxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━

fighting techniques
            ● use the light from the sun. the sun should be behind you to dazzle the enemy. in greenleaf,
            the midday sun is especially bright and cruel to cats who are used to skulking under the cov
            er of trees. in leaf bare, the low sun hovers around the eye line like a troublesome bee; kee
            p your enemies facing it and they'll have trouble seeing an attack from any direction.

● know where the wind is coming from. if there is a strong wind, it should blow from behind y
            ou towards the enemy, blinding them with dust and holding them back like the current of a
            river. if you wish to preserve the element of surprise, the wind should blow away from the e
            nemy position toward you so that your scent is carried away from them.

● feigned retreat and ambush. a group of strong cats charges at the enemy, screeching, then t
            urns around and withdraws. repeat this until the infuriated enemy finally breaks its line and gi
            ves chase. then the trap is sprung. other warriors positioned in rabbit holes and in dips in the g
            round attack as soon as the opponents have gone by.
          around camp
            as most of the cats of gorgeclan knows, it gets hot, especially during greenleaf. so once green
            leaf begins, the clan transitions their sleep schedule. mid-day, the ground gets too hot, so the
            clan is forced to continue their everyday routine overnight. they start duties as the sun goes d
            own, and continues until the sun rises. the store their prey in a small den to keep it from rotti
            ng in the sun. gorgeclan also at times has two-three medicine cats, because the heat can be s
            o weary, and you can never have enough help in the hot seasons.

Last bumped by lacke on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:11 pm.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me