Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:07 am

MacawPaw shivered in fear as they showed their mentor, Foxeye, the place that they were attacked.
“This is it.” He said examining a broken claw on the ground.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:06 pm

SnowoFall wrote:
Dandeliontail
Dandeliontail tossed around uncomfortably in his sleep, something was clearly disturbing his deep slumber. But, hearing Cranekit mewling at the entrance of his den, he quickly settled and calmly drifted awake. "Cranekit?" he called out softly to the kitten. He sat up and focused his one good eye, now he could see that poor Cranekit looked terribly anxious. "Oh Cranekit what's wrong my dear? Did something happen to you?" he asked, coaxing her over to him.

"Sounds like one of our clanmates attacked Macawpaw," Cranekit replied, going over to the elder. Settling next to him, she tried to calm down. "What do you think is going to happen?" she asked, clearly unsure of what to do.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsKass » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:51 pm

voting is now open :)
ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:02 am

(guess I'll start and say Sweetberry - I have no clue so yeah, I am just going for a not-yet active member in the forum :') )

*A Merdog is staring at you.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:28 am

(I have my suspicions but for now I will also go with Sweetberry)
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:09 am

MacawPaw casts their vote.

Harrierheart had always been confident and a control freak, would they try to get rid of a KittyPet, they already did not like MacawPaw for his past
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:18 am

Cranekit settled down with the elder, starting to calm down.

(vote is for Sweetberry)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:45 pm

foxeye

Foxeye takes a look around the small clearing, standing next to his apprentice, easily seeing the evident signs of a struggle, of multiple cats. But the one thing that remained true, which made a pit fall in Foxeye's stomach, was that the clearing smelled only of Thunderclan. He opens his jaw to take in the scents, hoping for even the hint of some other clan, but it's all Thunderclan. He stands there for a moment in thought, racking his brain to try to place the individual scents here, but he can't identify them besides knowing they smell of home.

"I'm sorry to bring you back here after what happened. It's probably frightening," he dips his head sincerely. "I'm just glad you're safe."

He takes another look around the clearing, his tail drooping. He had hoped to find something that would point them in a direction, any direction, but there was nothing.

"Is there anyone you think would do this?" He meows, turning to look back at his apprentice. "Anyone you suspect? I know it must've happened very quickly, and was dark. But anything you remember might be helpful."

(ooc vote: harrierheart)
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:30 am

Minkfur | Tags: Greypool

"I have a bad feeling," Minkfur admitted, shaking out his pelt. He licked his paw and brushed it over his ear, his tail resting on the ground and erratically twitching at its tip. He set his paw back on the ground. His fur felt a bit cleaner, but the morning breeze had settled down underneath his fur, his skin clammy.

(OOC: Abstaining for now.)
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:06 am

Dandeliontail
Tags: Cranekit

Dandeliontail wrapped his white fluffy tail around the small kitten. "I'm... not quite sure... I can hardly believe something like this could happen..." he sighed in a defeated tone. He looked down to little Cranekit and quickly lied down beside her, purring sweetly to try to calm her a little. "Hey don't you worry, I'm sure we'll catch whoever it was and keep thunderclan safe, hmm?" he said to Cranekit more hopefully.

((OOC: Abstaining for now))
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me