Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:03 pm

OOC:
Ok :)
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Antediluvian

Postby ItsKass » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:33 am

THE KILL wrote:KILLER walked through the forest. Trying to clear their mind. In the distance the call of a raven is heard. KILLER approached the call warily, hoping to go in for the kill. They crouched down into the thistles and looked for the call. KILLER looked into the trees and saw the raven’s eyes, shining against the dark night sky. Its radiant eyes locked with KILLER’S.

“thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil! By that Heaven that bends above us—by that God we both adore—"
“Evermore!”

The Raven continues to stare at KILLER. Whatever this creature meant by saying “evermore” KILLER was determined to find out. They quickly started to pursue the raven, bursting out from the thistles to make the chase. However when KILLER looked around, the raven was nowhere to be seen. Only its haunting call could be heard.

“Evermore!”

As KILLER stood there, surrounded by the haunting call of the raven echoing through the forest, a strange sensation washed over them. It was as if the forest itself was alive, whispering secrets and mysteries that had long been forgotten. As KILLER stood there, enveloped by the haunting call of the raven, something inside them snapped. The incessant repetition of "Evermore" echoed in their mind, twisting their thoughts into a chaotic whirlwind of madness. The beast sent by the stars above had to be silenced.

Lost in a haze of delusion, KILLER's mind screamed at them. Shadows morphed into sinister figures, whispering taunts and accusations that tore at KILLER's sanity. They lashed out blindly, their movements fueled by paranoia and fear. In a frenzy of madness, KILLER tore through the forest, driven by an insatiable urge to silence the tormenting voice of the raven. But no matter how fast they ran, the call of "Evermore" followed them like a relentless specter, a constant reminder of what they could never be.

Macawpaw had not been sleeping well that night. Hearing the incessant call of a raven in the distance. Deciding to get up and clear their mind from their duties. In the dimly lit forest, Macawpaw's senses heightened as they felt the chilling presence of something lurking in the shadows. Their pawsteps faltered, but they pressed on, their urgency to get some fresh air overshadowing the unease creeping up their spine.

As they turned the corner, a figure lunged at them with deadly precision. Macawpaw's instincts kicked in, and they narrowly dodged the deadly strike. With swift motions from their attacker, Macawpaw realized their lack of official training would be their demise tonight. The assailant, cloaked in darkness, hissed menacingly, their bright eyes gleaming with malice. Macawpaw sent a final prayer to Starclan, hoping their death wouldn’t be in vain.

Suddenly, a cat lunged from the darkness at KILLER, just barely getting KILLER off of Macawpaw. The two cats fought for a second, exchanging blows. Macawpaw took this opportunity to run back to camp and alert Rosestar and Harrierheart of the attack on their life. Macawpaw ran as fast as they could through the forest, prayers to starclan on their breath. Bursting into camp, Macawpaw ran to Rosestar’s den. Trying to push down their fear, Macawpaw yeowled out”
“Someone tried to kill me! And they smelled like Thunderclan!

Close call, Thunderclan.

THUNDER CLAN

(14) Leader
Rosestar // *Hollystar*
(01) Deputy
Harrierheart // montmorency
(09) Medicine Cat
Foxeye // web.
(19) Medicine Cat Apprentice
Macawpaw // Hawk WillowWatcher
(15) Warriors
Minkfur // sockwearer
Greypool // мσƨƨғıяε
(18) Apprentices
N/A
(02) Queens
Sweetberry // ghostlyhamlet
(13) Kits
Cranekit // BrightDays
(01) Elders
Dandeliontail // SnowoFall

ItsKass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:35 am

foxeye

Foxeye had spent most of the morning in thought, sitting outside the medicine cat den. His apprentice had been attacked the night prior, barely saved by swift action-- he couldn't fathom that someone from their own clan had gone after the young cat. Thunderclan rarely held any malice with kittypet-born cats, and Foxeye could only think of that as the reason for the attack, but it still did not make sense. His tail lashed with frustration. There was no reason for this attack, no motive he could understand, and that confused him greatly. How was he supposed to keep the clan alive and healthy if anyone could be killed at any moment? Surely this was a one time occurrence? He wasn't sure-- he hoped it was, that someone somehow mistook Macawpaw for a trespassing Shadowclan cat and was too embarrassed to come forward to admit it. But he knew deep down that that was not the case.

nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:09 am

Rosestar|Leader|Tags; Macawpaw

Rosestar woke with a start as Macawpaw burst into her den. She was on her feet immediately. Tail raised on high alert and eyes sharp with worry. It was obvious from looking at Macawpaw that they had just experienced something traumatic. Her ears flattened at the idea that one of her clan members would attack another, but she knew that she could not tell that to Macawpaw in the state that they were in. "Take me to where you were attacked." She demanded calmly.
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:41 am

Minkfur

Minkfur's eyes blinked open, and the tips of his brownish ears flickered to sounds coming from outside the den. Sunlight filtered in slivers through the bushes of the warriors' den. He lifted his body to stretch, his thin chest fur brushing against his mossy nest as he leaned on his front legs and flexed out his hind legs. He took wide, slow steps to poke his head out of the entrance of the den, looking to the leaders' den with an upwards-angled straight tail.

The events of the prior night seemed unbelievable. A Thunderclan cat, attacking one of their own? What purpose would there be for such an attack? He glanced back into the warriors' den with a hazy sense of unease. Anyone in the Clan could be responsible, and he had no way of knowing who.

He stepped out into the main clearing of camp, sitting back on his haunches in a patch of morning sun and licking the morning dew out of his pelt. Perhaps the situation would feel less nightmarish once he started to warm himself up.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:03 pm

Greypool

"... smelled like ThunderClan!" Still half asleep, the last part of the sentence made it into her slowly fading dream, leaving her confused and with a big yawn her eyes opened. Greypool needed a minute to recognize the not yet familiar den *Right! I AM a warrior now..*
Seeing Minkfur's stretching she followed suit and left the den after him. Feeling his unease, she stopped for a moment before catching up with the tabby cat.
"Good morning, Minkfur! Uhm... is everything alright?" she tilted her head and sat down next to him, keeping a polite distance. "I heard Macawpaw's voice in my dream... Something like 'smelled like ThunderClan'? Pretty weird, if you ask me - I was just about to-" at this point, she caught the voice of their leader and stopped for a moment. Not knowing what was really going on, she started playing with some dirt between her paws and a bad feeling grew in her tummy "Is... is everything alright?" now worry accompanied her voice.

*A Merdog is staring at you.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:13 am

Cranekit startled awake at Macawpaw's yowl. After glancing towards Sweetberry and noticing the queen was still asleep, the kit decided to go outside to see what was going. After exiting the nursery Cranekit settled close by to the entrance and watched and listened quietly, knowing something was up but wasn't sure what was entirely going on. After a while, she decided to go to the elder's den to see if Dandeliontail was up. "Dandeliontail ?" she called out as she approached the elder's den, not wanting to startle the elder.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowoFall » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:38 am

Dandeliontail
Dandeliontail tossed around uncomfortably in his sleep, something was clearly disturbing his deep slumber. But, hearing Cranekit mewling at the entrance of his den, he quickly settled and calmly drifted awake. "Cranekit?" he called out softly to the kitten. He sat up and focused his one good eye, now he could see that poor Cranekit looked terribly anxious. "Oh Cranekit whats wrong my dear? Did something happen to you?" he asked, coaxing her over to him.
SnowoFall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:42 pm

foxeye

Foxeye watched as his clanmates all began to wake, their unease apparent in their features. Everyone was on their haunches already, worried over the attack. He felt his heart ache; it wasn't good to have everyone worried like this, especially when it was affecting the kit as well. He could hear Cranekit and Dandeliontail talking amongst themselves by the Elder's den. He knew something had to be done about this, as soon as possible.

He got to his paws, stretching quickly before walking towards the leader's den. He entered without notice, meowing a quick "Rosestar, may I speak with you?" before peeking into the dimly lit leader's den. It was his duty as medicine cat to discuss things related to attacks like this with the leader, surely-- he felt she needed to be informed of the severity of the situation from his standpoint. "About the attack... I feel it needs to be addressed with the clan promptly to avoid panic. And it needs to be investigated as soon as possible. We could find evidence of who is responsible."
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 pm

Rosestar|Leader|Tags; Macawpaw, Foxeye

Rosestar narrowed her eyes at her medicine cat. She could not recall a time he had been so direct with her. Her pelt bristled as she registered his words. "Thank you Foxeye for your insightfulness." She meowed tersely. "I was going to have Macawpaw show me the area where they were attacked, but perhaps you would rather accompany them?" Rosestar took a deep breath and tried to shake the uneasy feeling that was making her so irritable. "Take Harrierheart with you." She knew if there was anyone she could trust to keep the medicine cats safe, it was her deputy. "I will stay behind and address the incident with the rest of the clan."
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me