Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby rose petals. » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:01 am

[changing to aspenfang]

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:34 pm

"darkstar
      【 tom | leader | camp central | ment. otteriris, cranekit | vote. aspenfang 】
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    as the rays of dawn crept through the opening of the leader's den, darkstar stirred, his tired yellow eyes refusing to open as he rolled over, pulling his paws up to cover his face and block the sunlight. a few moments passed and he gave an annoyed groan, and forced his large body into a stretch. rising to his paws, he pushed past the vines that covered the entrance to the den a little after the dawn patrol had left and padded towards the fresh kill pile, lazily grabbing a mouse for himself. he mewed a gruff, "good morning," to otteriris and cranekit as he passed

yellow eyes drifted to the camp's entrance, and darkstar sat himself down to eat, but perked up when he saw a small gathering of birds scattering from the canopy. he gave a slight frown and bit into his mouse, curling his tail a little closer to his body.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:52 am

Cranekit glanced up as Darkstar passed her. "Morning Darkstar, " she meowed, before going back looking for Willowrain. Not seeing Wigeonpaw or Willowrain, she sighed, tail flicking.

(Aspenfang)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:40 am

Beepaw // ♂️ // Apprentice // Location ; Apprentice den // Tags ; Aspenfang, Avocetwhisker, Hazelfeather

After the patrol left, Beepaw sat himself down in the clearing, sighing and shaking his head. He couldn't even ask if he could go on patrol. How pitiful. Maybe breakfast would cheer him up. He rose to his paws, stretching, his body shivering as his muscles stretched out. He glanced over at the fresh-kill pile, spotting a rather tasty-looking mouse on the top. It was small, but he was quite round, so it wouldn't be too much harm to his size.

Before he could wander over there though, he saw Darkstar emerge, and his leader placed himself near the pile. Anxiety rose in hi fur, but before he let himself get worked up, he walked over and took the mouse off the top. Politely, he began to speak. "Darkstar, sir, I know you've just woken up, but would you mind if I accompanied you? I want to get over my fear of speaking with the higher roles in clan." His voice was timid and shy, and slightly muffled from the mouse in his mouth, but atl least he had asked what he wanted to ask.
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:14 pm

aspenfang: |||||
    ravenpaw: |||

8/13

voting will close tomorrow at 1800 ct
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:42 am

votes are closed, aspenfang for the exile
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:49 am

-Snip-
Last edited by FurOfHawk on Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trades | Art Shop | © |

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

Hawk | Adult | UK
♥ WOF ♥ Warrior Cats ♥
✦ Artist ✦

My Life, You electrify my life ❞

FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:42 am

SovietHyena wrote:Username -- SovietHyena
Name -- Hawkfang
Gender -- Male
Rank -- Warrior
Short Description -- Pitch black tom-cat with amber eyes and light grey chest and belly fur, calm and collected, usually a relaxed cat.

the round isn't over yet, so it’s not accepting any more cats. when the killer kills all the other cats or is voted off, the round will restart and then will forms be open. please wait until then to post your form.
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

same mistakes, again and again [exile 1]

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am

THE EXILE wrote:As the body of the young apprentice was slowly dragged through the forest, gasps of shock and cries filled the air as soon as they broke through the bramble barrier.

“What happen-” the leader was then stopped short as his eyes finally found their way to the limp body of the medicine cat apprentice. “No....” he whispered to himself as he took a small step back, not wanting to face the fact that the young cat was dead.

A golden tabby then emerged from the patrol and stepped close to their leader before whispering something in the dark furred tom’s ear, which caused his eyes to widen before returning to normal, trying not to look suspicious that something was wrong.

“Place Wigeonpaw’s body in the clearing and allow Juniperbounce and myself some time to discuss some important matter.'' the tom ordered the gathered cats before walking into the den, his deputy following behind him as faint chatter could be heard from inside the den.

After many, many hours of discussion, the two cats finally appeared from the den, the molly silently finding her place below the base of the highrock with the leader at the top.

“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting,” he called out, some cats straggling out of their dens as most were already in the clearing mourning over the apprentice’s death.

“As you know, the young Wigeonpaw was found slain earlier today,” he then paused as he debated telling this fact but knew he had to, “there was no scent on his body of another clan or passing rogue or loner.” The cats below then glanced at each other in confusion at his words, which Darkstar took a deep breath before continuing, “the only scent found was the scent of our own, a ThunderClan member is responsible for the death of our Medicine Cat Apprentice!”

At those words, hisses and fear scent filled the air as the cats gathered below glanced at each other accusingly and in distrust, “in response, myself and Juniperbounce have made the decision to cast a member out using a voting system since we can’t just sit here like waiting prey, waiting to be picked off by this...this murder.”

“It was Wolfpaw!” “No! It’s Ravenpaw! He’s always so mean!” “No it’s-”

“SILENCE” the leader bellowed, causing the accusations to simmer down below as the tom cleared his throat. “Each cat will cast their vote either privately or publicly, but at sundown, a decision will be made,” and with that he jumped down and disappeared into his den.

As the sun started to fall, a sinking feeling was felt in the stomach of the warrior as they looked around at their clanmates. ‘They think i’m a killer?’ they thought to themselves before glancing up as their leader jumped back up on Highrock.

“It is now sundown and a decision has been made.... Aspenfang, the clan has voted and your fate has been decided. You are exiled from ThunderClan, leave now and if we find you on our territory, we will use force to remove you,” he said coldly as his piercing gaze fell upon the she-cat, who only dipped her head to his words and turned towards the clan.

“You’ve made a big mistake, I would never hurt or turn on any of my clanmates,” was all she said as she walked out of the clearing with her tail held high, she wouldn’t want to be part of a clan that would accuse her of killing another clanmate.

Uh oh ThunderClan, you’ve just lost a loyal warrior.

THUNDER CLAN

(1) Leader
    darkstar // hxneystorm
    (1) Deputy
    juniperpounce // sorellabac
    (1) Medicine Cat
    willowrain //røsebud
    (1) Medicine Cat Apprentice
    wigeonpaw // jay.
    (4/?) Warriors
    avocetwhisker // montmorency
    hazelfeather // macawwildgirl
    patchtail // peko pekoyama
    aspenfang // gleon
    (4/?) Apprentices
    wolfpaw // recklessgods
    ravenpaw // rose petals.
    ploverpaw // rantipole
    beepaw // kokichi kinnie
    (1/?) Queens
    otteriris // pastel flygon
    (1/?) Kits
    cranekit // brightdays
    (0/?) Elders
    name // user

mentors
    avocetwhisker // beepaw
    juniperpounce // wolfpaw
    hazelfeather // ploverpaw
    aspenfang // ravenpaw

relations
    darkstar + n = ravenpaw, wolfpaw
    darkstar + avocentwhisker
    n + n = avocetwhisker, willowrain
    otteriris + n = ploverpaw (adopted), cranekit (adopted)
    juniperbounce + n = beepaw
    n + n = patchtail, wigeonpaw
    n + n = aspenfang, hazelfeather
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:44 am

due to inactivity, a new round will begin. host?
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me