//`~Fҽɾαʅƈʅαɳ⥈ V2 (open and accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: //`~Fҽɾαʅƈʅαɳ⥈ V2 (open and accepting!)

Postby Genesis_ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:14 am

ㅏMollyㅓㅏWarriorㅓㅏ34 moonsㅓㅏPower: Calm auraㅓㅏApprentice: DustpawㅓㅏTags: Spiderpaw, openㅓ

Littlecreek stretched as she exited the warriors den. Talking to no one as she walked through camp, the she-cat found a nice spot alone where she could still keep an eye on clanmates. That's when she noticed Spiderpaw padding towards her. As he got closer, the she-cat stuck out a paw to keep the apprentice a leg's length away from her, pushing down the purr that wanted to escape her mouth. With all the tension in the air, she couldn't risk her son's life by showing her affection for him.

ㅏTomㅓㅏApprenticeㅓㅏ9 moonsㅓㅏPower: Sticky pawsㅓㅏMentor: SnagtoothㅓㅏTags: Littlecreek, openㅓ

Padding out of the apprentice den, Spiderpaw looked around for his mentor, Snagtooth. Before he could lay eyes on him, the apprentice spotted his mother, Littlecreek, and began to paw over to her. Momentarily forgetting to be cautious, he moved to rub his cheek up against hers but was stopped by a paw. Right... Distance... "Morning Littlecreek," he mewed to the she-cat.

ㅏTomㅓㅏWarriorㅓㅏ20 moonsㅓㅏPower: SmokeㅓㅏApprentice: N/AㅓㅏTags: Openㅓ

Cindershade padded out of the warriors den with a yawn. Despite getting a good night's sleep, or at least, as good of a sleep a cat can get with everything going on in the clan, he was still tired. Finding a nice patch of sunlight, he plopped himself down in it. While his stance seemed relaxed, he was alert, ready to spring if needed, his ears twitching, careful not to let his eyelids droop.
Genesis_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pleasing Smoke » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:57 am

⟿ 𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑯 ⟿
| Form | Male | 54 moons | Senior warrior | Power: Force | Tags: SheepFeather | Mentions: x |

"I'm slowly turning into an old bag myself," he chuckled. "Maybe not an old a bag as you, but I'm sure as StarClan getting there. Can feel my shoulders when I walk. Get those morning aches. Y'know, all the old tom stuff." He couldn't keep the teasing up long with a straight face, silently giving in as he laughed a bit more to himself. "Ah, I hope your age is treating you well. And the clan, for that matter. Seeing the warriors hang around here always makes me nervous."

✷𝑭𝑹𝑰𝒁𝒁𝑲𝑰𝑻✷
| Form | Male | 4 moons | Kit | Power: Static | Tags: RustKit, IceKit, FlameKit | Mentions: x |

Frizzkit jumped with excitement, hopping about like an oversized frog. "Yes! I love wrestling - and I'll win! I'll make their fur stand up and they'll be all like 'No, FrizzKit, my beautiful fur! Noo!!'"
ʜɪ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsɪɴɢ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ / ᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ | ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ | ʙᴜɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴡᴇʀᴍᴢ | ᴄᴏᴢɪᴇꜱ | ​ᴛʀᴀꜱʜᴘᴀʟꜱ | ᴀᴇʀᴏꜱ
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ | ᴀʀᴛғɪɢʜᴛ

Pleasing Smoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:45 am

♣.𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣
56 moons ~ she-cat ~ leader ~ location: camp ~ tags: lostsight, pantherclaw, cindershade, open

Aspenstar stood in the middle of the clearing, wondering which cats to bring on her hunting patrol. After a few moments of deciding, she started to speak. "I'll be taking out a hunting patrol. Pantherclaw, Cindershade, get ready and wait at the camp entrance." The leader moved to address another cat, "Lostsight, you'll also be coming. Bring Dapplepaw along." The sentence sounded closer to a demand rather than a suggestion, but Aspenstar saw no reason Dapplepaw wouldn't be able to come. She paused beside the camp exit, waiting for the patrol to gather. She didn't bother sitting down to wait, figuring that it shouldn't take too long to gather the cats she requested.
Last edited by sorellabac on Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:55 am

Rustkit
Tagging Frizzkit, Icekit and Flamekit

"I bet you can't shock me! I'll kill you first and then i'll become super strong! And then I will lead all of the cats! I will be Ruststar! The best leader in Feralclan!" Rust exclaimed, leaping onto Frizzkit and play-gnawing at his ear.
Last edited by HyperfixationStation on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:13 am

IceKit
tags: RainHaze, FrizzKit, RustKIt
IceKit looked at her mom her amber eyes glowed as she walked out of the den. "mommy" she cried "i want to stay with you" before the blue-gray queen could answer FrizzKit was about to pounce on her. screaming she held out her paws and bit the tom. his static fizzed in her teeth as she tried to bite his paw. mad at FrizzKIt she noticed the floor was damp. freezing the floor she started laughing and ran away

FlameKit
tags: FrizzKit, RustKIt
FlameKit pounced on RustKit. the orange she-cat looked at him as he turned to pounce on FrizzKit. just as was about to land on FrizzKit he started coughing up smoke. [/color]

LightPaw
tags: OddEye

the silky white apprentice looked at OddEye angry as she was she was glowing red "sometimes i hate my power" she thought. then she dashed out of the den and tripped on a rock. getting up she walked back to the meddicen den "fine" she said laying down.
Last edited by blood-moon on Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:39 pm

Snakekiller
tom // poison immunity // crushing to - // mentoring - // talking with:
~~the heartbreaker~~

He walked to his favorite place, where he knew to live snakes, he loved to kill those slither creatures, especially when they fought back, the snake was not that tasty to eat, but he never left them behind, which was mostly order by the former leader Sandstar. Nobody into the clan didn't eat snakes, so he had a special order to eat them in the forest, but he needed to bring same amount of eatable prey back. He personally didn't mind about that as he enjoyed being outside of the camp anyway and without an apprentice to mentor, he was not even needed in camp.

Lostsight
she // future sight // crushing to - // mentoring Dapplepaw // talking with: "Aspenstar", Dapplepaw
~~the lost hope~~

She was into her own worlds when she heard Aspenstar calling for her name, she made a little gloomy look back at the clan leader, not really answering anything as her voice made clear that it was ordered, without being able to decline. She stood up and walked toward her apprentice Dapplepaw which she was noticed to get out of the apprentice's den, just a moment ago "Dapplepaw, Aspenstar wants us to join her border patrol, they're waiting for us so we better hurry up" she meowed to her, her voice calm yet soulless.

Fallenstone
tom // nightmare imprisonment // crushing to - // mentoring - // talking with:
~~the horror dream~~

He laid at his nest, completely awaken, but too tired to get up just yet, after the death of Sandstar the tensions inside the clan were just maximized, nobody felt safe anywhere and nobody trusted nobody. Sighing he placed his paws over his face, opening his eyes once again, but his ears were still listening to the voices.

Fadedshadow
she // shadow manipulation // crushing to - // mentoring - // talking with:
~~the endless fear~~

The small she-cat laid at the tree, the highest branch just a few steps outside of the camp, she could see the whole camp in here. She was born with great fear, she was never liked to be the center of attention, even if she mostly was when younger, now she mostly hid in this tree and got down only to eat, sleep, and something whatever she needed to do.

Twistedpaw
tom // fast healing // crushing to - // training with Greywind // talking with:
~~the undead~~

His ears flicked toward the voice of Aspenstar, even if his name was not mentioned, he watched at her, sighing. He gave a few licks to his chest, seeing the Lightpaw walking annoyedly back to the medicine cats den, the tensions into the clan sure were overwhelming, it showed to the cat's actions too, most of them wanted to be alone in shadows, the cats were together only if they had to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:42 am

Greenwhisper
Deputy>>Tom>>31 moons>>wolf power>>Tags: Open

Greenwhisper nodded. He looked around the camp at the awake cats. Who looked ready? He studied each cat awake in camp and pondered for a moment. Then he knew. He walks for the middle of camp to announce. "Greywind! You will lead the border patrol. Take Twistedpaw with you. Firestream, Cindershade, and Trickpounce, you will, come too. I expect a full report of anything that happens." He looked towards each of the cats and nodded. Hopefully there would be nothing to report, but you never knew. The grey cat nodded in satisfaction before sitting back down in the corner of camp.

Sacrletseed
Queen>>40 moons>>Molly>>Plant Manipulation>>Sandstar Murderer>>Tags: Rainhaze

Scarletseed nodded when Firekit and Icekit asked to play. It would be safer if there were more of them out there. She looked to Rainhaze, mother of the kits and the only other queen, and smiled gently. "They grow up so fast. I won't believe it when they become apprentices. That's not too far away!" She sighed and smiled wistfully. "If they even make it that long with all these dangerous cats."

Trickpounce
Warrior>>Tom>>18 moons>>Illusions>>Tags: Greywind, Twistedpaw, Firestream, Cindershade

Trickpounce heard his name called and suppressed a groan. A border patrol! With other cats! Who could easily kill him! Nevertheless he trotted over to Greywind and looked him in the eye. He would be extra careful of the more experienced cats. They had the most power. He tried to remember what each cat's power was. Wasn't Greywind's wind? That would make sense. But he didn't know the others. He would just have to be very suspicious and paranoid.
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 am

Sheepfeather

182 moons | Elder | Elder's den | form where he's untouchable (inactive) | Tags: Snagtooth

Sheepfeather listened, nodding along to what the tom was saying. He appreciated conversations with Snagtooth - and though he was acutely aware that in his unalert state, the old warrior could take him out at any moment, he felt sure he wouldn't meet such a fate - at least, not at Snagtooth's claws. "It makes you nervous to see warriors hanging around here? Think how it frightens me!" Sheepfeather meowed, his smile faltering. "I already know of at least one cat who wants me dead.. and he doesn't make it subtle." a shiver went up the old cat's spine as he thought back to the menacing smirks Pantherclaw would cast him, devoid of any warmth, oftentimes paired with the unsheathing of claws or the suggestive glint of fangs. He forced his fur to lay flat. "Sorry. I shouldn't be sharing such worries with you - although, it doesn't hurt for you to know who to avoid."

Pantherclaw

38 moons | warrior | Camp | probable future prediction | Tags: The hunting patrol

Pantherclaw's ears perked as he heard his name being called by Aspenstar. He got up and shook out his pelt, letting out a soft sigh. Hunting patrols could be such a bore, but at least it was something to do. And besides, a few scathing comments here and there often granted him to joy of watching discomfort prickle in his clanmate's pelts. I suppose a hunting patrol won't be too boring after all, he thought to himself, trotting to the camps entrance. As long as he caught enough prey for Aspenstar to be satisfied with my performance, I doubt she'll take issue with my having a little fun.

Oddeye

47 moons | Medicine cat | Forest | Can induce phobias for up to an hour (inactive) Tags: Lightpaw

Oddeye watched watched Lightpaw quite literally glow with anger, and rolled his eye. "Have you even checked the herb storage this morning? Or have you just been running around like a headless rabbit?" He grumbled, standing up and stepping out of his nest with a stretch.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pleasing Smoke » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:30 pm

⟿ 𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑮𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑻𝑯 ⟿
| Form | Male | 54 moons | Senior warrior | Power: Force | Tags: SheepFeather | Mentions: x |

"Oh? What's this cat's name?" he pressed, his smile fading and his brows furrowing. "If I have to, I'll keep a close eye on them. For your sake. No point on avoiding if I can just confront him and maybe do him in for a few days so he gets the message..." Those last few words sort of fell out, as if they were fighting to stay in. SnagTooth had never been one to want a fight, but if it was needed, he'd reluctantly comply.

✷𝑭𝑹𝑰𝒁𝒁𝑲𝑰𝑻✷
| Form | Male | 4 moons | Kit | Power: Static | Tags: RustKit, IceKit, FlameKit | Mentions: x |

The small tom rolled out from under the other kit, shaking his now cold and aching paw that Icekit had bitten. RuskKit didn't play this rough! Probably because her powers were more passive...
Pleasing Smoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:02 am

Rainhaze
Tagging Scarletseed

"Well, i've been here for a bit. If they haven't died yet, i'd bet the cats will be waiting for when they become apprentices. They'll have a bit more power to give than just a weak lil' kit. I'm sure they'll be safe for now." She thought it over, looking back at the pile. " It's hard to imagine they'll be apprentices soon. You would imagine they just got outta the nursery."

Rustkit
Tagging Frizzkit, Icekit and Flamekit

Shrieking in delight as she toppled off of Frizzkit. Rust landed with an oof as Flamekit leaped on her then readied herself to leap on Frizzkit. she struggled from under the pile, breathing in some of the coughed up smoke and coughing as well. Seeing into the future, she spotted that Icekit would freeze the ground and slip her up, so she got away right as the ground froze over.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me