-moonstone peaks academy- wings of fire roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -moonstone peaks academy- wings of fire roleplay

Postby Foxxed » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:40 am

Owl
      Tags: Tanager, Caelum
      Owl tilted her head, intrigued. "That sounds like a lot more interesting then studying at the
      Palace."
      Maybe she should ask her parents about studying abroad at one of the other kingdoms when
      she got home. "Whats It like living in the desert? Especially in a multi-tribe city, I would love
      to visit one sometime!"
      Owl gushed, usually dragons of separate wings were a rarity in the sky kingdom.
      She turned as she heard Caelums greeting. "Hey, I thought you went back to the dorm."

Caribou
      Tags: None
      Caribou let out a light chuckle at the Nightwings comment, unsure whether to take it seriously or as sarcasm.
      Mindlessly, the Icewing browsed through the shelves of books in the empty library, consciously aware of the
      setting sun visible through the 'windows' in the large room."Sucks I never got her name." He mumbled under
      his breath, almost unaware that he made the comment out loud.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:28 pm

Tanager

Tags: Owl, Caelum

Tanager was pleased when Owl looked interested in his life. Most dragons didn't care. Then she said his life sounded interesting! That was something he rarely heard considering how hard he had to work to even make ends meet. At her next words, he fumbled. Wait, did she say palace? Like the Skywing Palace? Was he talking to royalty? She asked him what is was like living in the Sand Kingdom and Tanager shrugged. He had never really known anything different. His whole life was struggle and meeting all sorts of new dragons.
"Well, I meet all sorts of dragons.I even met an animus once! They were like crazy powerful. And the desert is so dry, it hard to find food or water for days sometimes." He then saw Caelum come over and frowned slightly. Didn't that guy kind of like abandon them? "Hi."

Princess Snipe

TAgs: Truthseeker

Snipe was still seething when she heard another dragon walk by. Who was it this time? "Are you one of those imbeciles who are staying with me?" She called to the dragon. She didn't care if she was being rude. She glanced through the door and at the dragon. The dragon was black, so it must be a Nightwing. At least it wasn't a horrible Seawing.
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:50 am

Truthseeker

Tags: Princess Snipe

Turning around, Truthseeker made a mental note to practice walking more silently. "Nope, I would definitely remember if you were one of my roommates. Your importance is almost bursting through the door without you. But on the other talon, I'm absolutely normal for a Nightwing. So I don't think we have anything in common," she replied, hoping the conversation would end quickly. This dragon's thoughts were beginning to give her a headache. Truthseeker couldn't see the dragon through the door, but didn't want to meet her. "I don't even think that Icewing would want to be stuck with her. Though I'm not able to see the future, these thoughts aren't exactly pointing towards a cheerful future. And I wish I could go set my plant down. I didn't want to carry it everywhere with me," she thought.
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinyoz » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm

caelum
tags; owl and tanager

caelum noticed the skywing's frown but he decided to shrug it off. "I went back to the dorm because I didnt know what else to do, but then I got hungry so I decided to come here. what were you guys talking about?" He directed the question towards owl, turning away from Tanager slightly because he didnt know what the other dragon thought about him.
jinyoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxxed » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:56 am

Owl
      Tags: Tanager, Caelum
      Owl was unaware of Tanagers frown, only taking note of the cold greeting."We were
      just introducing ourselves."
      The skywing smiled, awkwardly picking at the goat by her feet. The setting
      sun was just barely visible through the entrance of the cave, surely it was just a matter of time before they
      were going to get called back to their dorms for the night.

Caribou
      Tags: None
      Caribou let out a light chuckle at the Nightwings comment, unsure whether to take it seriously or as sarcasm.
      Mindlessly, the Icewing browsed through the shelves of books in the empty library, consciously aware of the
      setting sun visible through the 'windows' in the large room."Sucks I never got her name." He mumbled under
      his breath, almost unaware that he made the comment out loud.
Foxxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:58 am

Tanager

Tags: Owl, Caelum

Tanager shook off his frown. It was time to make friends, not enemies. He smiled a bit softer than before, but decided to continue the conversation. He looked towards the Nightwing and the other Skywing and started to ask them some questions. Hopefully he could find out more about them. "So, Caelum, right? Do Nightwings really have powers? What is it like here with a different sleep schedule? Have you ever been in another Kingdom before this?"

Princess Snipe

Tags: Truthseeker

Snipe tried to look at the dragon through the door while she talked. This dragon knows who I am and knows how important I am!, she thought. She smiled and stood up, walking towards the door. "Thank you. Some scavenger-brains didn't know how important I am! They didn't bow before me. You will be rewarded." When she showed the school who she was, maybe this dragon could be spared. Unless she was a Seawing. Those had to be destroyed.
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anne Gable » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:48 am

Truthseeker

Tags: Princess Snipe

Pondering the dragon's thoughts and words, Truthseeker realized this dragon's identity. To help prepare her for school, she had studied a few recent scrolls about other tribes. One of them mentioned the oldest Mudwing princess, Snipe, was the only survivor of a Seawing attack and rumored to be an animus. "Great. A potential animus wants to destroy the school and will possibly spare me," she thought. Realizing that she hadn't responded to the princess, Truthseeker replied, "That's...generous of you, princess. So unless you wished to discuss something else, could I have your permission to leave?"
Anne Gable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:38 am

Monsoon.
Tags - Basically open

Also totally roleplaying

Mamba.
Tags - Open-ish?

Totally roleplaying
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinyoz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 am

freesia/ tags: open

freesia peeked into her dorm. seeing that there wasn't anybody there at the moment, she ducked inside and settled back into her bed, waiting for her roomates to come back.

caelum/ tags; owl and tanager

caelum blinked as the skywing asked him questions. "nightwings do have powers, but I don't have any," he said sheepishly. "I think ill be able to adjust my sleep schedule eventually, and ive never been to another kingdom before," caelum explained. "anyway, I think I should be heading back to the dorm soon, curfew is almost here. caelum smiled at owl and tanager once more before turning around and exiting the prey hall.
jinyoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:29 am

Monsoon.
Tags - Dorm

Monsoon started retreating to his dorm early, as to hopefully avoid the crowds coming back to their dorms. He entered and settled into his place near the door, getting comfortable.

Mamba.
Tags - Dorm

Mamba sat in her hammock with her eyes closed, waiting for everyone to arrive and go to bed so she could finally be pulled to sleep. She barely reacted as her dormmates entered, too tired to do much.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me