๐ŸŒปใ€Œโ™ฆ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐‹๐€๐†๐Žใ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby azhefa. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:08 am

xxx๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
ใ€‹i. she-cat ii. 45 moons iii. warrior iv. reefclan v. hetero vi. single - planned

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

as she sat thinking and staring into the secluded tide pool, riversong catches movement out of the corner of her eye. it was a seabird floating on the water, it's little legs paddling quickly underneath as it floats on by. if only the bird was closer and she had a better advantage point, she could have pounced and taken down the bird. it looked quite fat so it'd surely feed a few mouths at least.

a thought occurs to the she-cat and she moves from her tide pool to slink through the underbrush. she stays near the edge where she can see the seabird continue to paddle around the open water and simply observes. her clan doesn't hunt seabirds for some reason, though she's heard that rootclan warriors are quite adapt at catching the flighty meals.

riversong watches and learns from the seabirds as they come to land in the calm shallows and go about their own hunting, pecking quickly to snatch up minnows and small fish. every now and again she watches as a few birds dive from the air and spear themselves through the water only to rise with a fish in their jaws. how interesting.

from all her observations, riversong is able to find out the birds' preferred food, minnows, and how at ease they were in the shallows. some even dared to venture close to the shoreline and pick at the little fish and crabs in the tide pools. perhaps if she laid out more inviting bits of prey, the birds would be more willing to let down their guard. it was definitely something she'll have to explore further. she wonders briefly if she should include the rest of the clan in her curiosities, but decides against it. they would only get in the way, she'll bring it to the leader's attention once she has mastered the art of catching these seabirds.

xxxlocation; secluded tide pool x mentions; others x tags; open
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒปใ€Œโ™ฆ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐‹๐€๐†๐Žใ€warriors rp|open

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:23 am

Swiftleap |female | 47 moons| Rockclan Warrior |Tag: Yewfrost

Swiftleap nodded her head in thanks and decided to let Yewfrost have time to plan for the invasion. She smiled softly at Thornjaw and Bircheart as well. The last thing the old cat wanted was to not get along with the other cats. She understood everyone was on edge and basically everyone wanted to take part in the invasion. But she had to agree with Yewfrost. This was no job for any apprentice. It was way too dangerous.

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker, Turtlepaw, Slatepaw

Sandpaw started padding after the group again but caught a familiar scent. She padded over to a bush. โ€œSlatepaw why are you hiding in a bush?โ€ she asked. Her ears flicked as she waited for Slatepaw to talk. The better question was why did he leave camp. But she would never rat out her best friend.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐ŸŒป ] โ intermission [ four ]

Postby Canis. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:11 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™ ! !
      gender . tom x age . thirty six moons x clan . reefclan x rank . medicine cat x apprentice . none x
      tags . hailgaze x mentions . nimblestar

The younger medicine cat grinned to himself as he quieted down, the way that the others whiskers twitched in a silent mirroring of his laughter not going unnoticed. He arched a brow knowingly toward the pale tom, tail unfurrowing from where it'd wrapped itself around his paws for some time now. And just like that, the mood in the den had come back down from the momentary high; the solemness of Rockclan's situation stretching from Hailgaze's face to the very atmosphere around them. Honeythroat let out a tiny breath. "We can hope that she will be understanding," He murmured, pushing himself to his paws. His ears twitched to attention at the whispered words under the other toms breath, something flashing in his spring-green gaze for the briefest of moments before being chased away.

"I'm going to go quickly grab something to eat and then go out to collect some more poppy. We're getting a little low for my liking," The fiery-furred tom-cat motioned toward where he'd piled the remaining seeds with a nod. "Anything else I should keep an eye out for? If I can find any cobwebs I'll be sure to bring them back, too." Although some of their borage had been damaged, it hadn't seemed like it had been a severely significant amount. He also was unsure if Hailgaze desired an excuse to get out of the camp himself, as with how things were right now any reason to potentially get away from the blistering tensions and growing unease was treated like gold. Even though at this time it didn't seem like the prophecy was affecting them directly, it still left many a cat on edge.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐™…๐˜ผ๐™’ ! !
      gender . tom x age . twenty three and a half moons x clan . rockclan x rank . warrior x apprentice . none x
      tags . yewfrost, swiftleap, birchheart x mentions . spottedpaw

Thornjaw stood silently, seemingly content to just hover to the side as more cats approached to offer congratulations to the newly named deputy or to offer themselves up for the coming hunt. Yewfrost's words swelled around in his chest, and the imposing mass of a cat may have raised his chin the slightest bit with pride. Had anyone else made the comment he may have been less inclined to react, but it truly meant something coming from a cat he respected and looked up to. All that was offered in response was a short, rumbled hum of acknowledgement as Swiftleap and Birchheart spoke to the deputy.

Observing those around him, Thornjaw's own gaze followed that of the russet-colored tom as he subtly glanced in the direction of his apprentice. The young cat had seemed fairly downtrodden after her obvious excitement regarding tagging along with her mentor on the raid was crushed with a swift sense of finality. It hadn't even been a full moon since Spottedpaw's apprentice ceremony, so he imagined that the little she-cat still had some inaccurate idealizations for what being an apprentice truly meant. And it was because of that that she obviously still had so much to learn.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™Š๐™’๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™’ ! !
      gender . molly x age . eight and a half moons x clan . rootclan x rank . apprentice x mentor . rainfall x
      tags . rainfall, ivorypaw x mentions . mossfur, maplehaze

The young tortoiseshell twitched her ears as Rainfall spoke, once again offered gentle reassurance to her worries and concerns. Some of the nervous tension drained from her and Minnowpaw thanked whatever benevolent ancestors were watching over them that she'd been so fortunate to be assigned to a warrior who genuinely seemed to care. She offered the older she-cat a small smile, and paused in her step as she was urged to go quickly eat with Ivorypaw, Maplehaze's apprentice, shifting her weight between her forepaws for a moment. Although she'd have preferred to stick with her mentor, the young mottled molly didn't want to make trouble for her, either.

"Okay," She eventually relented, turning to slink toward the fresh skill pile with a hint of reluctance. It wasn't that she didn't like Ivorypaw; the two were very close in age, and had been in the nursery together for a time. However, that also meant that she was very aware of the other apprentices sharp tongue and prevalent sass. It could be a toss up as to whether Minnowpaw would be at the receiving end of it, and if so in what manner. She didn't particularly feel like being picked at and prodded for the entire morning.

As the dark she-cat neared, she offered what she hoped was a friendly smile to the white furred apprentice with the mismatched eyes. "Hi, Ivorypaw," She dipped her head toward the prey nearby, trying not to fidget with her paws. ".. do you mind if I grab something to eat? With you? Rainfall is, uh, see if we can tag along with the border patrol this morning.. Are you going with Maplehaze?" Bright amber eyes darted toward the aforementioned warriors who were gathered near the deputy, Mossfur, likely discussing the exact course of action.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby velvetcheesecake » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:03 am

โ€• ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐“
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ€• the character;
i. Info; Rockclan warrior, 30 moons, she-cat
ii. Tags; Yewfrost, Swiftleap, Thornjaw
iii. Mentions; Spottedpaw

The soft-spoken she-cat was pleased to hear her fellow clanmates chat around her, though the topic
at hand was quite risky. Despite the peace only being momentary, she had decided it would be best
to enjoy it before the invasion. And with this, her smile slowly appeared at her new deputyโ€™s words.
She dipped her head in a slight bow, wondering if it would be the right time to ask if she could join
on this little journey. Yewfrost truly was the best fit for this role in her mind. She was now a mixture
of excited and nervous when it came to asking about this, and yet, another thought managed to have
snuck into her head. Spottedpawโ€ฆ

She had wondered if Spottedpawโ€™s dejected exit was due to this as, afterall, she hadnโ€™t caught the
full extent of the conversation. Poor thing must want to train. But if what I think happened is
correct, Yewfrost is right to have her stay.
She pondered for a brief moment about the young
apprentice before returning back to the conversation at hand. Her tail swished in delicate movements
as she had come to.

Birchheartโ€™s eyes drifted to Swiftleap for a brief second, making her smile grow more fond as she
realized the older she-cat had been smiling back. Then, to Thornjaw. He seemed to hold a powerful,
proud stance, which made Birchheart feel reassured. She was still a tad unsure if traveling to
Rootclanโ€™s territory would provide what they were looking for, but if her clanmates were to be by her
side, things would be more bearable. If Ashstar thought this to be the answer, why question it?

Now, feeling more confident and a bit friendlier, the pale cat decided to ask her question, โ€œWould you
like for me to join the hunting party?โ€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
i. ally ii. any pronouns iii. have a nice day! <3
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
velvetcheesecake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:32 am

:: Image | Rocktail | 24 moons | Male | Bisexual | Reefclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Hailgaze | Tags: Honeythroat ::
Rocktail looked around camp, trying to find something to do. He saw the young medicine cat just leaving the medicine den and trotted over to him. He knew times were tense and he did not feel like anyone should be leaving camp alone.

"Hello, Honeythroat, how is your day so far?" Rocktail asked as he pulled his own fresh kill towards him, "Do you have any plans on heading out today?"

He hoped that the older tom would understand his worry about anyone leaving camp alone. Times were so unsure right now that there he felt there was no need for any unnecessary risks to be taken.

:: Image | Scarface | 36 moons | Male | Heterosexual | Rootclan Warrior (wants to lead) | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Rootclan Leader, Maplehaze, Rainfall | Tags: The Clan::
Scarface saw that Maplehaze and Rainfall were talking quietly together, and wondered what they were speaking about. He could not hear them from where he stood by the warriors den, and figured that it was probably better since they were probably gossiping about silly she-cat things. He was hoping that he might find someone to have a family with, but he was more focused on his ambitions for leading the clan then that at the moment. He was enraged by the way that Rockclan was treating them, and thought that their leader should be taking a more direct approach to things. He would never go against his leader, though, even if he disagreed with how he was handling something, except if it went against he warrior code.

He walked over to Mossfur and waited patiently to be given his daily duties.

:: Image | Orangenight | 24 moons | Male | Homosexual | Rockclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Ashstar | Tags: Yewfrost, Trufflegust, Thornjaw, Swiftleap, Birchheart ::

Orangenight bounded over to Yewfrost, a joyous smile on his face. He was excited for the clan to keep growing and thriving, but he disagreed vehemently with stealing prey from another clan. He did not understand why Ashstar felt the need for it, it was immoral and against the code!

"Congratulations, Yewfrost!" He said in a sing-song tone, "Please, if I may offer my assistance, I volunteer to accompany the patrol."

He did not know what he would do, but he would do something to prove that this was a fruitless endeavor. He did not want to have any strife with any of the clans, this was much to tense of a time to be stirring the pot.
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:33 am

Swiftleap |female | 47 moons| Rockclan Warrior |Tag: Birchheart, Yewfrost

โ€œI think having you come along is a great idea.โ€ Swiftleap was happy to hear the soft-spoken she-cat wanted to tag along. She knew she wasnโ€™t deputy and she wasnโ€™t trying to be one, but she thought having every warrior go and leaving the camp with no warriors to protect it would be a bad idea. Luckily she was sure Yewfrost had enough cats willing to fight.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:37 am

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: Sandpaw // Mentions: None!

Slatepaw jumped as Sandpaw spoke to him.
"Oh, hi, um... I was just... well..." He stammered. "I felt I didn't need to tell anyone else about one dumb bird so I came to check on it myself... Um... I was gonna see if it had a nest here..." He felt stupid saying this. Just a bird. Geez. What was wrong with him? He was gonna go after it anyway. Finding a big bird of prey could maybe make him more popular with the other apprentices. Who knows? He was gonna go after this dumb bird anyway. "I uh... don't know if you wanna come...?" He asked Sandpaw, expecting her to say no. She had duties, after all.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: None! (open) // Mentions: Maplehaze, Rainfall, Scarface, Mossfur

Laurelheart awoke sometime later to voices in the clearing. She peered out and saw Scarface speaking to Mossfur. Over the other side of the camp, Maplehaze and Rainfall were chattering quietly about something. She pricked in curiosity. Some would call it nosiness; I call it pure interest. She thought in her head. She heard the two cats say something about war and battles. Usual stuff then. Kinda the only thing cats were talking about these days. She wandered into the camp and looked for anyone open to talk to. Nothing bad ever comes from conversation, right?
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker, Turtlepaw, Slatepaw

โ€œIโ€™d like to come. But how could I run off without letting Fishwhisker, Frostwhisker and Runningwater know? I mean...I suppose saying I have to make dirt would give us a head start in trying to find a bird.โ€ Sandpaw said. A small lie wouldnโ€™t hurt. But she didnโ€™t want the warriors mad at her on the other paw she wanted to help Slatepaw. Someone had to make sure he didnโ€™t get hurt. If she was doing the right thing she begged Starclan for a sign, mostly because she didnโ€™t want Slatepaw going off on his own and possibly getting hurt.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:46 am

:: Image | Rocktail | 24 moons | Male | Bisexual | Reefclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Hailgaze | Tags: Honeythroat ::
Rocktail looked around camp, trying to find something to do. He saw the young medicine cat just leaving the medicine den and trotted over to him. He knew times were tense and he did not feel like anyone should be leaving camp alone.

"Hello, Honeythroat, how is your day so far?" Rocktail asked as he pulled his own fresh kill towards him, "Do you have any plans on heading out today?"

He hoped that the older tom would understand his worry about anyone leaving camp alone. Times were so unsure right now that there he felt there was no need for any unnecessary risks to be taken.

:: Image | Scarface | 36 moons | Male | Heterosexual | Rootclan Warrior (wants to lead) | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Laurelheart | Tags: The Clan::
Scarface nodded hello to Laurelheart while waiting for Mossfur to give him his duties for the day.

:: Image | Orangenight | 24 moons | Male | Homosexual | Rockclan Warrior | Apprentice: None | Mentions: Ashstar | Tags: Yewfrost, Trufflegust, Thornjaw, Swiftleap, Birchheart ::

Orangenight bounded over to Yewfrost, a joyous smile on his face. He was excited for the clan to keep growing and thriving, but he disagreed vehemently with stealing prey from another clan. He did not understand why Ashstar felt the need for it, it was immoral and against the code!

"Congratulations, Yewfrost!" He said in a sing-song tone, "Please, if I may offer my assistance, I volunteer to accompany the patrol."

He did not know what he would do, but he would do something to prove that this was a fruitless endeavor. He did not want to have any strife with any of the clans, this was much to tense of a time to be stirring the pot.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
~ Coding
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery