[ ◆ - 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 ]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ ◆ - 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 ]

Postby RobinWing. » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:12 am

Dawncloud
tags: Shadow(kit), Scarabstar
"Alright then," she mewed. "I'm not sure if there's much you can do around camp; we should really get you looked at first." Dawncloud thought for moment. "You might be able to tend to the older cats and fetch them water or something." She wasn't quite sure how to reply.

Eventually, they reached the entrance to camp. "I think you should stay here while I go get Scarabstar," Dawncloud mewed, licking down a few tufts of chest fur. She turned and trotted into camp, glancing her blue-green eyes around. She hoped no other cat could tell she was nervous. Once she had spotted Scarabstar's black coat, she quickened her pace. "Scarabstar! I need to speak with you," Dawncloud meowed, a tinge of urgency in her voice. "Can you come with me?"

(I know the post isn't pretty, I'm short on time. Appologies!)
Image ImageFeel free to trade me! (I don't bite c:)Image Image Image
(Formally kripto987)
RobinWing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ◆ - 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘯 ]

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Shadowkit | female | 5 moons | kit | Tag: Open

With Dawncloud gone Shadow felt nervous. Not about meeting the cats of this clan. She was more concerned about rouges or predators getting anywhere near camp. If any survived the explosion. she thought. Her thoughts went back to the explosion. She had been close enough to feel the heat and hear it. But luckily she was physically fine. Shadow lay down. She didn’t bother to clean herself. She had tried it before she met Dawncloud. Her parents blood had stuck to her fur. Should I sit or stand? I don’t want the clan cats thinking I’m lazy or have no manners. she thought again before standing again. She remained alert as her stomach ached for food. And the comfort of Dawncloud’s return.

Last bumped by Ember1989 on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:10 pm.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me