' ✾ ━ 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 ; open & accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ' ✾ ━ 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 ; open & accepting!

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:32 pm

Redwing
|she| warrior | crush: developing | apprentice: n/a | tags: Foxcloud, Silvershine, Windchaser, (Silentbreeze) |

She nodded to Silvershine, waiting for her to take the lead of the patrol, her eyes looked at the two toms there, hearing something Windchaser told to Silentbreeze 'sickness? I didn't know he was that sick' she thought herself, flicking her tail as she followed after the two other she-cats.

Silentbreeze
|tom| warrior | crush: Silvershine | apprentice: n/a | tags: Windchaser, others |

He looked at Silvershine and the two she-cats there when they started to leave the camp, his ears flicking toward the other tom "hm...you's still young Windchaser, you will have your own apprentice and will lead many patrols on your lifetime, just be patient and if it helps you at all, I am never leaded a patrol and don't have an apprentice to train either...so you're not the only one with those problems" he meowed to him gently.

Clawfrost
|tom| warrior | crush: open | apprentice: Rosepaw| tags: (Dogface),Emberblaze, Rosepaw, others |

He flicked his ears at Emberblaze when the tom spoke to him, maybe he did act a little bit too fast about the thinks, not even thinking that he maybe didn't hear him as he didn't yell or was next to him when asking, unlike Dogface who walked front of him. He made a look at the tom, then to his apprentice "sure I don't mind" he meowed simply turning back toward the tom and the patrol.

Poppywing
|she| queen | crush: open | apprentice: n/a | tags: open |

She Β¨watched at her brother, then back to the other queens talking with the other cats here, she didn't want to admit it to herself, but sometimes she felt jealous for them to have friends, but then again he found it weird how all of their mates were dead, was this some kind of a curse of the clan or what.

Aquapaw
|tom| apprentice | crush: open | mentor: Smokepounce | tags: Smokepounce |

He watched at him for a moment of silents, thinking which moves he could show first, as someone was hard to show without an opponent. He got to the back kick, belly rage against a small rock and then he got back of his mentor and got to his back pawing him without claws, then jumped away from him and slide under his belly and pawed it, before getting out again "How about that?" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:44 am

❀ Rosepaw
β—„ 8 moons β–Ί β—„ Male β–Ί β—„ Gay β–Ί β—„ Apprentice β–Ί
β—„ Kin: N/A β–Ί β—„ Crush: N/A β–Ί β—„ Mate: N/A β–Ί β—„ Mentor: Clawfrost β–Ίβ—„ mentions; β–Ίβ—„ tags; Clawfrost, Emberblaze, Patrol β–Ί

Rosepaw bounced a little like an excited kit, his tail tip flicking happily, "Thank you Clawfrost!" As they got ready for the patrol, the apprentice stood next to his mentor, making a promise to himself to not get too distracted with the things around him. He always had a bad habit of doing that, but wanted so badly to do good on this patrol and later on when it came time for training.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:08 pm

S I L V E R S H I N E
(She-cat) - (Warrior) - (24 moons) - (Crush/Mate: open) - (Location: Camp) - (Tags: Redwing, Foxcloud, Silentbreeze, Windchaser)

Silvershine could hear Windchaser and Silentbreeze discussing something behind her however she was intent on reaching their destination and couldn't quite make out what they were saying. She didn't know the toms that well and would've felt bad listening in to their conversation anyway. She continued to walk in determined silence until she could hear the faint trickle of the river in the distance. She was at exactly her favourite spot. "How about here?" she suggested to the other cats to see what they thought of her choice of location.

A S P E N
(Tom) - (Loner) - (21 moons) - (Crush/Mate: open) - (Location: Near Sageclan Border) - (Tags: Wanda)

Aspen imagined the small cat missing. "That would have been a little embarrassing," he said with a slight chuckle. The sound of his laugh caused a small mouse to stir which he noticed out of the corner of his eye. He decided to settle for a more traditional method than that of Wanda. He dropped down into a low crouch that he assumed was a good enough signal for her to be quiet. He slowly creeped up on the mouse careful where he set his paws. When he was a couple whiskerlengths away he shifted his weight into his hind paws then punched. His front paws landed square on the mouse. He picked it up and dropped it next to Wanda's bird.
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallFiresideFirefly » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:07 am

(Brackenpaw), Winterstorm, Thunderfur, - waiting for response/follow-up on page 1. (Waiting to continue for the two not underlined to give chance for response! And Brackenpaw was talking to Briarpaw.) Waiting to post Brackenpaw to give Maplefoot time to reply! Skylark waiting for response on page 8.

Dawnglow
Molly|Queen|21 moons|β€”|Sageclan|Mothers Joykit
Tags: Joykit, Brightnoise

The queen turned back to Brighnoise, letting her fur smooth. "Oh thank goodness," she purred, now an affectionate twinkle in her eyes. "Joykit will be six moons old in just three sunrises," Dawnglow answered, puffing out her chest. "And I'm glad that even though she's growing up so fast, she's still looking after her mother," the molly continued, flicking her daughter gently over the ears. "Thank you for checking on me as well." Dawnglow smiled at the medicine cat, tilting her head to one side. "I did wonder if there would be complications, since I kitted so young, but I'm glad everything seems to be alright."

Joykit
Molly|Kit|5 moons|Crush on Stormpaw|Sageclan|Mentor: β€”
Tags: Brightnoise, Dawnglow

Failing to hold back her self-satisfied grin, Joykit fizzed with pride at the warm look that replaced skepticism in her mother's gaze. OF COURSE she would look after Dawnglow! The young molly knew that her mother was a very young queen, and that they were closer in age than most were; this only made her happier, though, and despite the painful loss of the father she never knew, the pair were bonded tightly. Joykit nearly jumped up with excitement when Brightnoise mentioned her ceremony. THREE SUNRISES! Only three sunrises from now, she would be JOYPAW!

Wanda
Molly|Loner|8 moons|Open for crush/mate|Sageclan|Mentor: β€”

Wanda clamped her jaws shut when she saw the loner drop into a crouch. Following the hunter's gaze, she spotted a mouse. Silently cheering him on, she admired the soundless steps he took and the force behind his pounce. She wasn't the only skilled hunter around! The molly purred as Aspen dropped his catch next to hers. "That was pretty great, too! I think you could sneak up on anything," she said, lifting her tail happily.
FallFiresideFirefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cownose and bingsu - post five

Postby yoonoh » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 am

𝐂 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄
tom β€’ twenty three moons β€’ warrior β€’ in sageclan camp β€’ with skylark
β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬

The young tom nodded at Skylark's comment. Two expecting queens meant the apprentice den would be full of new 'paws in a couple moons, and Cownose prayed to Starclan that he'd get an opportunity to mentor one of them. Joykit, however, wasn't exactly the apprentice he had in mind. He had run into the kit a handful of times, either while cleaning out the nursery's bedding or attempting to relax in the camp, and she was far too rambunctious for him. "A kit like Joykit would need someone more patient than I," Cownose chuckled a purr. "I'm expecting Lilystar to choose either Windchaser or Wolfstrike." Though, admittedly, he did think of himself as a worthy candidate. The mentors to the current apprentices weren't much older than he was. Returning to Skylark's question, with a slight playful growl at her teasing, Cownose added, "I'd love to mentor someday, but I think I'd prefer to get one of Doveheart's or Poppywing's kits."

jaehyun, wrote:
𝐁 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐒 𝐔
tom β€’ eleven moons β€’ kittypet β€’ in twolegplace β€’ with beverly, marmalade
β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬

Another voice sounded from the other side of the yard, and Bingsu noticed it immediately. "Marmalade, you mousebrain!" Bingsu purred, spinning around to face the tabby tom. The young cats, being the same age and having the same playful energy, were great friends, but also great troublemakers. It was surprising that they haven't ended up in the jaws of a fox already. Just as Marmalade said, Bingsu too was craving a bit of adventure this morning. At last he could feel grass under his paws instead of snow, and the scents were so fresh with the new season. "Me too!" Bingsu purred a response. "This spring fever has been driving me nuts, let's go exploring!"
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

β–Έ Rookfang
    black tom with green-gold eyes
    51m, warrior, crush, mentoring briarpaw

tags: owlwatcher, snowpetal, emberblaze, dogface, briarpaw.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Rookfang shook his head in mock exasperation, knowing that it was very likely Emberblaze would do just that and he'd end up going on patrol. Not that it was the worst thing in the world, but he did like to plan his days out himself. "Well, if Emberblaze doesn't choose what we're doing for me, I was thinking we'd go hunting. I really need to get Briarpaw to practise her focus. You know how she is," he said, looking a little pained. The vibrant young she-cat was almost too much for him to handle sometimes, but when he felt that way he reminded himself he'd had two apprentices before her, and he'd got them through their training well enough. Mostly.

Rookfang looked up as Emberblaze walked over, and, just as Snowpetal had predicted, invited them on patrol. The black tom playfully growled as Emberblaze teased him. "Get out of it," he meowed good-naturedly, batting his friend's shoulder in retaliation. "Yeah, alright, I'll go find Briarpaw in a second. I don't think she's even left her den yet."

He rose to his paws only to find his way blocked by Dogface, asking them to join his patrol. The tip of Rookfang's tail twitched. He wouldn't have minded going to sniff out some rogues, but Emberblaze had asked first. And besides, Dogface always gave him an uncomfortable feeling in his gut. There was something about him that set Rookfang on edge, although Dogface hadn't done anything to make him feel that way, as far as he could remember. He paused, listening to the brief conversation that occurred, deciding not to add anything. When Dogface stepped away he trotted over to the apprentice's den, looking for Briarpaw.

As he crossed the clearing he caught a snatch of conversation from the nursery. He looked over to see Brightnoise's familiar pelt, clearly checking up on Dawnglow. He hardly noticed when a smile had slipped onto his face involuntarily. He'd have to catch up with her later; maybe they could share tongues at sundown. Reaching the apprentice's den, he walked past Maplefoot, Littlebird and Brackenpaw at the entrance, and stuck his head inside. "Come on, Briarpaw," he mewed at the she-cat when he saw her. "We're going on patrol with Emberblaze." Not waiting for an answer, he stepped back outside and sat down, half tuned in to the other three cats' conversation.

β–Έ Maplefoot
    tabby tortie she-cat with white patches and green eyes
    32m, warrior, crush, mentoring brackenpaw

tags: brackenpaw, littlebird.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Maplefoot grinned at Brackenpaw's obvious disappointment. "Sorry, was I interrupting your love-fest?" she said laughingly, poking Brackenpaw's shoulder with her paw. "You'll have time to flirt later," she meowed, "it's past time we get out and do something productive!" She hadn't quite decided on what they were going to do yet, but-

Her thoughts were interrupted as Littlebird greeted them. "Oh, hi Littlebird! Um... I don't think we're patrolling today," she said, glancing over at the rapidly forming groups in the camp, "So I guess we'll be training instead." She was a little surprised when Brackenpaw immediately invited her to join them. Actually... that's not such a bad idea. "Yeah, you're welcome to come with us if you're not busy," she purred, already thinking ahead to what exercises they could do.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me