( ✽ ◠ willowclan. )

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ( ✽ ◠ willowclan. )

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:34 am

Lupinfin
{tom}{warrior}{25m}{apprentice: ashpaw}{crush: littleweasel}{tags: littleweasel}

He turned to the way as he noticed how the Littleweasel looked at his apprentice Ashpaw giving a sigh "I will eventually train him today but being a mentor, I don't need to be with him all the time, I want to have my free time as well...There is nothing bad about that" he meowed to her "maybe that could be good to him too as he seems to be always alone" he keeps meowing, walking toward the fresh-kill pile. He looked at it "anything you want to share?" he asked at her.

Wisteriathicket
{tom}{warrior}{41m}{apprentice: fernpaw}{crush: cindersky}{tags: Bristlefur, Magpiehop}

He shook his head to the Magpiehop's question "no, I don't think so, or as long I've been up, no patrols being sent out in that time" he responded to him, his eyes wandering around the cleaning "maybe soon...when most of the cats are already up and ready to go" he keeps meowing.

Hibiscuscry
{she}{warrior}{20m}{apprentice: n/a}{crush: looking}{tags: Emberdream}

She got to the cleaning scanning around the camp "so many cats still here, maybe no patrols being sent out yet, so we didn't sleep to long then" she meowed to her, giving a few licks to her front paws. She thought for a moment "Do you want to wait for the patrols to be organized or could we go out together?" she meowed looking at her.

Jasminepaw
{she}{apprentice}{6m}{mentor: webcloud}{crush: cherrypaw}{tags: Webcloud, Cindersky, Thrushpaw}

She blinked her eyes at the toms respond "why soon? Who else are we waiting at?" she meowed wondering why didn't they leave now. She looked at Thrushpaw again, thinking if she needed to wat too, so that's why they needed to wait, but the she-cat was still there.

Orcidblossom
{she}{queen}{20m}{kits: open}{crush:open}{tags: Briskwind}

She watched as she started to eat the mice "yes I am doing fine, it's just kind of boring being in the nursery all day...I don't know what the queens do to pass their times in here" she meowed sighing "Of course I can still get out for a walk, but I need a warrior with me, or so Deerleap told me" she keeps meowing, looking up to the sky "It does make me feel like a kitten again" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:45 am

Spottedpetal /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 21 Moons /// Pure white Turkish Angora with sky-blue eyes. Deaf in her left ear /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Owlwatcher/star /// Mentor/Apprentice: Leopardpaw /// Tags: Leopardpaw

Spottedpetal lead him to a spot in the meadow she used to hunt in as an apprentice. Even to this day, the spot still prospered with life."Using the skills that I've taught you, I want you to find at least three pieces of prey and bring them back to me. You don't need to rush, so take your time." The she-cat chirped softly, though she felt what seemed like a heartbeat in her head. She tried to clear it away, but it stayed, causing the she-cat to look away for a moment.

Aspenblaze /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 21 Moons /// Large ginger-and-white tabby Turkish Angora with amber eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush/Mate: Tiger /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

The tom climbed out of the tree and started towards the forest part of the territory. He just needed to clear his mind at this point.

+++++++++++++++

Moonfrost /// Queen (Next timeskip, she will have her kits) /// Clan: WillowClan /// 30 Moons /// Pretty silver Egyptian Mau with vibrant icy-blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Wildfeather /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

As she walked out into the camp, a gentle and warm breeze passing through her fur. The queen sighed, knowing someone should be with her when she's outside the Nursery, but she wasn't a kit anymore. She didn't need anyone to stand beside her.

Bristlefur /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 30 Moons /// Bronze-colored Egyptian Mau with leaf-green eyes /// Tom + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Wisteriathicket, Magpiehop

"I think one or two mentors and apprentices went out, but that's all." The tom mewed, lifting his leg to scratch a spot on his shoulder.

+++++++++++++++

Ivypaw /// Apprentice /// Clan: WillowClan /// 8 Moons /// Dark seal point Siamese with dark blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Leopardpaw /// Mentor/Apprentice: Wildfeather /// Tags: Wildfeather

Ivypaw took in a whiff of the air, her whiskers twitching. Picking up one, she concentrated to figure out what it was. "Yes. I'm picking up the scent of a squirrel."

Dovepaw /// Apprentice /// Clan: WillowClan /// 8 Moons /// Smaller lilac-point Siamese with soft blue eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush/Mate: Ashpaw /// Mentor/Apprentice: Owlwatcher /// Tags: Open

Dovepaw looked back to see Ashpaw, a smile creeping onto his face. "Sure! I can see if Owlwatcher is up to taking us out."

+++++++++++++++

Mossyflower /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 46 Moons /// Silver ebony-spotted Ocicat with soft baby-blue eyes /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

Mossyflower stepped out from the warriors' den, stretching her somewhat stiff joints. She always slept weird, so she would frequently wake up aching.

Wasp /// Elder /// Clan: WillowClan /// 86 Moons /// Tawny ebony-spotted Ocicat with leaf-green eyes /// Tom + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

Wasp lay curled in his nest, sleeping undisturbed with his back to the cave entrance. He looked to be resting peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainflower /// Loner /// Clan: N/A /// 16 Moons /// Large, pretty tuxedo with light green eyes and a somewhat fluffy white tail. Has a scar on her right eye. /// She-cat + Lesbian /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Scorchfall, Tiger

+

Mapleheart /// Loner /// Clan: N/A /// 16 Moons /// Dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Emberdream /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Scorchfall, Tiger

Rainflower shook her head and replied with a no before snickering softly. "Did I not tell you about Mapleheart? She's my sister."
Mapleheart nodded slightly at Tiger's question. "I feel as if I'd seen him in another group of cats. One with a silver tabby that I know extremely well."
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 pm

≋ Ashpaw
◄ 7 moons ► ◄ Trans Male ► ◄ Gay ► ◄ Apprentice ►
◄ Kin: N/A ► ◄ Crush: Dovepaw ► ◄ Mate: N/A ► ◄ Mentor: Lupinfin ►◄ mentions; ►◄ tags; Dovepaw ►

His mood instantly lifting, the tom's tail tip flicked in approval, ears perking forward, "Yeah-! I'd like that..." He said with excitement in his voice. He always enjoyed spending time with Dovepaw and no matter what, the other apprentice's presence always made him feel welcome and happy. A very quiet purr rose from his throat, his paws buzzing with the anticipation of being able to finally get out of camp.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:04 pm

Tiger
male ★ 24m ★ gay ★ outsider
crush: aspenblaze & scorchfall ★ tags: scorchfall, rainflower & mapleheart

"Ohhh, your sister! No wonder you two looked so similar," he purred lightly. "I used to be with a group of rogues, mainly my family. But they've all traveled elsewhere, and I stayed here. Are you talking about my dear Emberdream?" Tiger asked the new sister. Well, not really new, but new to him.

Emberdream
female ★ 16m ★ bi ★ warrior
crush: mapleheart ★ tags: hibiscuscry

"It's a good thing we didn't... but it's not like Owlwatcher would have our heads," she remarked. "Why don't we just go hunting together? I'm not that patient," Emberdream added and already began heading to the camp entrance. She glanced back at Hibiscuscry with a grin.

Mistkit
female ★ 4m ★ questioning ★ kit
crush: none ★ tags: open

She lazed outside the nursery, batting at a butterfly lazily. Mistkit kept glancing around the clearing and watching everyone walk by, disappointed with the fact that they were busy.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:25 pm

Cassandra
Female//10 Moons//Outsider//Bisexual//Single//Tags: GreySnarl, HoneyShade

The she-cat fell silent when the non-hostile tom stepped in and she glared at the hostile one before moving over to her sister. She stood in front of Jester and stared at the two, just in case the hostile tom decided to try and attack again.

Jester

"we aren't that young..we're ten moons old" she mumbled quietly to Cassandra and then turned her attention back to the two cats. She was hoping the one would calm down with the help of the other.

WildFeather
Male//33 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single//Apprentice: IvyPaw//Tags: IvyPaw

He nodded "good, let's see how well you've learned to catch prey" He spoke and nodded in the direction of the squirrel's scent.

ScorchFall
Male//26 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: Tiger, RainFlower, MapleHeart

The tom seemed slightly surprised when MapleHeart mentioned the clan "That's correct, I'm part of WillowClan" He spoke and grinned.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:35 am

★Sheepfeather★ Tired
―――――――――――――――――
◄182|tom|elder|camp|tagged: Sootstripe

"We all forget things sometimes." Sheepfeather sighed, flicking his tail. "I'll ask some of the apprentices to help me out in a bit. In the meantime, why don't we get some breakfast? No use in staying hungry all morning!" He purred, his mood picking up a bit. It didn't take all that much to cheer Sheepfeather up.

★Greysnarl★ Aggressive
―――――――――――――――――
Apprentice: Stormpaw
―――――――――――――――――
◄42|tom|warrior|forest|tagged: Cassandra, Jester

"Honeyshade, move yourself!" Greysnarl spat. However, once Honeyshade snapped back at him, he quietened down and straightened up some. "We should take them back to camp, let them answer for what they've done." He meowed lowly. "Not sit down and chat."

★Honeyshade★ negotiating
―――――――――――――――――
◄73|tom|s. warrior|camp|tagged: Cassandra, Jester

"No, you get a grip already! You're a warrior, not an apprentice - act like one!" Honeyshade snapped. He ignored Greysnarl's further complaints as he looked to the two sisters before him. "You two, did you know you were hunting on Willowclan territory? That's considered theft around here." He meowed, his tone evening out again.

★Pigeonpaw★ Optimistic
―――――――――――――――――
◄8|molly|med cat app | med den|tagged: open

Pigeonpaw's vibrant green eyes blinked open to great the morning, gazing around the medicine cat's den. It had been two moons since she was appointed medicine cat apprentice, and while she did love the idea of the job, the plague had begun rearing it's ugly head the very same moon she was apprenticed. It was.. well, it was incredibly disheartening - and yet, she found pride in the fact she was able to stand by her mentor's side and really do something to help. She assured herself that each cat's life who slipped between their paws wasn't in vain, and that they had to be getter closer to the cure. They just had to be! At least she was learning to combat it directly.. she was sure, some day, she'd be a medicine cat like Deerleap, and she'd be looked up to for training through a tough time like this..

Speaking of Deerleap, Pigeonpaw noticed she was still asleep - resting well, she hoped. Not wanting to wake her up just yet, she carefully stepped over her and settled down in the medicine day, contemplating what the world would have in store.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:49 am

Cassandra

The still angry she-cat dug her claws into the earth and was ready to come back with a snappy remark about how they didn't own the land and how they could hunt wherever they wanted but was nudged by Jester. Her gaze shifted over to her sister before letting out a soft sigh "No, We obviously had no idea" She muttered grumpily just barely loud enough for the two toms to hear.

Jester

She smiled when she managed to keep her sister from trying to start another fight and nodded in agreement to her words "Yeah, of course we had no idea! You guys should really do better to make it more obvious, So technically it's not our fault we came here" She said and giggled childishly.

RippleStream
Male//46 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None, Open

The tom was fast asleep in his nest.

WildFeather
Male//33 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single//Apprentice: IvyPaw//Tags: IvyPaw

He nodded "good, let's see how well you've learned to catch prey" He spoke and nodded in the direction of the squirrel's scent.

ScorchFall
Male//26 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: Tiger, RainFlower, MapleHeart

The tom seemed slightly surprised when MapleHeart mentioned the clan "That's correct, I'm part of WillowClan" He spoke and grinned.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✽ ◠ post four. )

Postby wildsight » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:43 am

──── OWLWATCHER !! )
thirty-five moons. tom. leader. anxious. leaders den. tags. sunnybranch, mossyflower, ripplestream, wisteriathicket, bristlefur, magpiehop

Owlwatcher nodded with a slight smile, though an anxious one at that. His ears lowered slightly at the tom's words. "Yes, I do as well. I'm sure with the help of Starclan this'll all be over soon", With a flick of his ear he arose to his paws. "Good ahead and head toward the camp entrance. I'll gather the others", he said and quickly trotted off to find some others to join Sunnybranch. The tom glanced around the camp, before letting out a quiet breath as he headed toward one of the clan's warriors. "Good morning, Mossyflower. Do you mind joining the border patrol? Sunnybranch is leading", he said with a quick glance toward the ginger tom. "Ripplestream! Mind joining Mossyflower and Sunnybranch on the border patrol?", he called into the den, noticing the tom hadn't been anywhere in camp and assumed the tom was still in the den. "And...", his gaze flickered around the camp, before spotting Briskwind. "Briskwind! Come join the border patrol, if you don't mind!", the tom called. He never really ordered anyone around, he'd always ask his clanmates what they wanted to do and if they wouldn't mind doing something. With a quiet sigh the tom trotted away, hoping to find some others for the hunting patrol. The tom found a small group of warriors chatting, which would be perfect. "Wisteriathicket, Bristlefur, Magpiehop", the tom greeted with a nod. "I hope you all are doing well this morning. You all don't mind going on a hunting patrol do you?", the tom asked the group, his amber gaze flickering around the camp, before returning his gaze to the toms.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
──── BRISKWIND !! )
twenty-seven moons. she-cat. warrior. neutral. camp. tags. orchidblossom, border patrol

Briskwind nodded at the queen's words in understanding. At least, how much she could understand. She'd never had kits before, so she could only imagine what Orchidblossom was going through. However, she could understand the part about being a kit, stuck in the nursery for a few moons. Except, it would be a lot longer for her since she had to raise the kits once they were born. She had never desired any kits of her own, and she couldn't imagine how boring it must be to be stuck in one place for moons. She'd be bored out of her mind. Flicking her ears, her gaze snapped to Owlwatcher as he called for her. Her tail swayed as she slowly rose to her paws, turning her gaze back to the queen. "I must be going now Orchidblossom. I'll talk to you later", she said and with a slight nod, began to pad toward the group of cats for the border patrol.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
──── SOOTSTRIPE !! )
one-hundred fifteen moons. tom. elder. content. camp. tags. sheepfeather

Sootstripe nodded with a soft chuckle, his amber eyes bright. "Of course! Let's hope everyone else hasn't taken all the good stuff yet", he said with a grin, slowly making his way toward the entrance to the elders den. Once he stepped out of the den, he glanced around the camp, his amber gaze landing on the patrols that were gathering. He let out a sigh, remembering the days he used to be able to join them. Now he was stuck in the elders den. At least, he had friends to spend the day with he never minded spending the day chatting with any of the other elders, it helped pass the time. He finally made it to the fresh-kill pile, sitting down heavily. He then turned to Sheepfeather, his ears twitching. "See anything you'd like Sheepfeather? Perhaps, we can share this morning, or I can find something for myself", the tom said with a slight nod toward the pile.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
──── HAILWHISKER !! )
thirteen moons. tom. warrior. neutral. camp. tags. featherpaw

Hailwhisker nodded with a yawn, his gaze flickering over to Owlwatcher as he prepared the morning patrols. Perhaps, he could tag along if he hurried. His gaze flickered from the patrol, back to Featherpaw. "Maybe, we can. Patrols seem to be leaving soon", he said with a flick of his tail toward the camp entrance. He let out a quiet breath, slowly rising to his paws as he turned to the apprentice. He still didn't see Featherpaw's mentor anywhere, perhaps the tom was still asleep or had already left the camp.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Spottedpetal /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 21 Moons /// Pure white Turkish Angora with sky-blue eyes. Deaf in her left ear /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Owlwatcher/star /// Mentor/Apprentice: Leopardpaw /// Tags: Leopardpaw

Spottedpetal lead him to a spot in the meadow she used to hunt in as an apprentice. Even to this day, the spot still prospered with life."Using the skills that I've taught you, I want you to find at least three pieces of prey and bring them back to me. You don't need to rush, so take your time." The she-cat chirped softly, though she felt what seemed like a heartbeat in her head. She tried to clear it away, but it stayed, causing the she-cat to look away for a moment.

Aspenblaze /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 21 Moons /// Large ginger-and-white tabby Turkish Angora with amber eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush/Mate: Tiger /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

Aspenblaze sighed. He shouldn't have just assumed the two were doing something behind his back.

+++++++++++++++

Moonfrost /// Queen (Next timeskip, she will have her kits) /// Clan: WillowClan /// 30 Moons /// Pretty silver Egyptian Mau with vibrant icy-blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Wildfeather /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

The she-cat was edging closer to the entrance to camp (Someone come get this queen before she gets out of camp)

Bristlefur /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 30 Moons /// Bronze-colored Egyptian Mau with leaf-green eyes /// Tom + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Wisteriathicket, Magpiehop, Owlwatcher/star

"I don't mind at all." The tom said, going to join the rest of the patrol cats

+++++++++++++++

Ivypaw /// Apprentice /// Clan: WillowClan /// 8 Moons /// Dark seal point Siamese with dark blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Leopardpaw /// Mentor/Apprentice: Wildfeather /// Tags: Wildfeather

Ivypaw nodded her head and got low, slowly moving towards where the squirrel was. Taking in a breath, she leaped onto the mammal and dug her teeth into its neck. She smiled as she looked down at the unmoving animal. "It's a decent sized one, too."

Dovepaw /// Apprentice /// Clan: WillowClan /// 8 Moons /// Smaller lilac-point Siamese with soft blue eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush/Mate: Ashpaw /// Mentor/Apprentice: Owlwatcher /// Tags: Owlwatcher/star, Ashpaw

Dovepaw padded towards Owlwatcher, only to remember how delighted Ashpaw seemed. The tom smiled to himself, thinking how adorable the tom was. "Will we be training today? And if yes, may Ashpaw tag along. I don't think Lupinfin really pays attention to him, nor do I think the older tom was even ready for an apprentice." The smaller tom mewed.

+++++++++++++++

Mossyflower /// Warrior /// Clan: WillowClan /// 46 Moons /// Silver ebony-spotted Ocicat with soft baby-blue eyes /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Owlwatcher/star

Mossyflower nodded her head to Owlwatcher's question, going to join the patrol cats.

Wasp /// Elder /// Clan: WillowClan /// 86 Moons /// Tawny ebony-spotted Ocicat with leaf-green eyes /// Tom + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

Sighing as he was awakened suddenly, he got up and stepped out of the Elders' den. The tom looked around to see who was up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rainflower /// Loner /// Clan: N/A /// 16 Moons /// Large, pretty tuxedo with light green eyes and a somewhat fluffy white tail. Has a scar on her right eye. /// She-cat + Lesbian /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Scorchfall, Tiger

+

Mapleheart /// Loner /// Clan: N/A /// 16 Moons /// Dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Emberdream /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Scorchfall, Tiger

Rainflower nodded her head. "Yes. How has she been? Poor Mapleheart has been worried sick about her."
Mapleheart's eyes widened. "WillowClan, huh? Rainflower and I haven't been there in so many moons. Is Badgerstar still leading?" The she-cat felt as if she had failed Badgerstar. The two were close, but her and Rainflower left WillowClan when they were apprentices as they were fed up with Clanlife. They haven't been there is so many moons.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:37 pm

Lupinfin
{tom}{warrior}{25m}{apprentice: ashpaw}{crush: littleweasel}{tags: littleweasel}

He turned to the way as he noticed how the Littleweasel looked at his apprentice Ashpaw giving a sigh "I will eventually train him today but being a mentor, I don't need to be with him all the time, I want to have my free time as well...There is nothing bad about that" he meowed to her "maybe that could be good to him too as he seems to be always alone" he keeps meowing, walking toward the fresh-kill pile. He looked at it "anything you want to share?" he asked at her.

Wisteriathicket
{tom}{warrior}{41m}{apprentice: fernpaw}{crush: cindersky}{tags: Bristlefur, Magpiehop}

He perked his ears over to the soon-to-be leader, giving the tom a quick nod "Oh well sometimes I think the leaders do read minds" he meowed to the two toms near him, once again looking around the clearing for his apprentice Fernpaw "If you don't mind I will go to check if I could find Fernpaw..." he meowed to them "Will be back soon" he told them.

Hibiscuscry
{she}{warrior}{20m}{apprentice: n/a}{crush: looking}{tags: Emberdream}

She rolled her eyes "I don't think Owlwartcher is that cruel, he seems so calm all the time, maybe that will change when the leaderships stress hits on him" she meowed her ears perking toward the soon-to-be leader as he made the patrols. She didn't hear her or Emberdream's names being called so she followed after the she-cat "I didn't know you're that impatient?" she meowed to her.

Jasminepaw
{she}{apprentice}{6m}{mentor: webcloud}{crush: cherrypaw}{tags: Webcloud, Cindersky, Thrushpaw}

She blinked her eyes at the toms respond "why soon? Who else are we waiting at?" she meowed wondering why didn't they leave now. She looked at Thrushpaw again, thinking if she needed to wat too, so that's why they needed to wait, but the she-cat was still there.

Orcidblossom
{she}{queen}{20m}{kits: open}{crush:open}{tags: Briskwind, Moonfrost}

She listened to what the Owlwarcher needed to say, giving an understanding nod to the warrior "Of course, you need to do what you're asked to do" she told her, with a sigh. Her eyes scanned the clearing when spotted another queen near the camo entrance "hello Moonfrost? are you planning to get out?" she asked at her.

Poppystorm
{tom}{medicine cat}{30m}{apprentice: Pigeonpaw}{crush: open}{tags: none}
(unsure if he is accepted or not lol)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me