CLOSED. PLEASE LOCK.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ When the Sun Goes Down 🌕 Warriors RP 🌑 O&A

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:10 am

SpiderMask
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Lesbian//Single//Apprentice: SpottedPaw//Tags: ThornStep, SpottedPaw, MousePaw

The she-cat felt a small twinge of guilt when her apprentice looked down at her paws and she placed her tail on SpottedPaw's back to comfort her "Oh come on, don't look so down. You're still better at fighting then some of the warriors but of course we can work on it tomorrow" she spoke with a small smile as an attempt to make SpottedPaw feel better. Her gaze then glanced over to MousePaw and she removed her tail from her apprentice's back. She then trotted over to ThornStep to let SpottedPaw and MousePaw talk among themselves.

TornPaw
Female//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: Brokenwish//Tags: BravePaw, BrokenWish, CloudSnook

The she-cat nodded her head and turned her attention back to the tree. She unsheathed her claws and raised her right paw onto the tree before digging her claws into the bark. She tested it by putting a little of her weight to see if it was sturdy enough and it seemed like she'd be able to climb without much of an issue "It seems sturdy enough, I can climb it" She spoke, she waited for her mentor to say how high she should climb.

BlazePaw
Male//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Mentor: Mossclaw//Tags: TigerPaw

The tom had finished the squirrel when TigerPaw and glanced up at him "Not really, MossClaw really wants to hunt in the old CloudClan territory though which is why he rushed to ask RoseStar what she thinks" He responded and shrugged his shoulders slightly. He really didn't understand why MossClaw was so eager to hunt in that territory especially when it had once belonged to another clan.

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: TwistedSun

The tom scoffed and turned his whole body to face the tom "I couldn't give a rats tail about your clan's wellbeing, I will hunt wherever I dare choose to and my reasoning is quite simple. You see, I hunt and stay any place that I please and Mousebrained Clan cats like yourself aren't going to stop me from doing that" He finished and a smug smirk made it's way onto his face. Really, if the tom had no need to do anything since Constantine wasn't in the territory then it was foolish of him to stop him.

BirchKit
Male//4 Moons//Kit//Clan: BreezeClan//Questioning//Single//Tags: IceKit

He took a moment when he felt something warm running down his cheek and gently rubbed his paw against it, he let out a soft hiss when it stung and he looked down to see red "Mousebrained bird" He hissed, his ears flattening due to the anger he felt. He then glanced over to see the bird had managed to gather itself but was pounced on by his sister before it had the chance to fly away. However, the bird started to flap its wings rapidly and desperately try to scratch at his sister. He began bounding over to the two in hopes he'd be able to at least help catch the bird.

QuailLeap
Male//37 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleFang, MorningPaw, BramblePaw

"Well that's not my problem" He responded and shrugged his shoulders before adding "Believe whatever you want" He then began to speed up once more, he was getting bored of the apprentice's questions.

RippleWhisper
Male//35 Moons//Warrior//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Tags: GrayTiger, DoveStream, DarkSun, Lostfoot, Flarepaw

The tom turned his head when GrayTiger had mentioned the two and turned to face them. He hadn't realized the two had showed up until GrayTiger had brought them to his attention.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:02 pm

xx𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱
xxxx42 moons ▸ tom ▸ outsider ▸ interest; open ▸ tagged; still open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

He was only mildly surprised that the clan hadn't quite chased him out with a bloody pelt just yet, having made his way back into the clan territory. He'd been hanging around for a few moons now, occasionally seeing his son training to be a warrior. They hadn't even seen each other since his son was about eight moons, when his former mate had left him with more scars, himself nearly dying before she had returned to the clan, having lashed out on both him and the kits, after he said that he wouldn't join the clan. Bramblepaw had shown up during the aftermath of it, immediately taking his mother back to the camp. He'd buried three of his kits that day, and he hoped that he wouldn't be around to bury his last living kit.

xx𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
xxxx41 moons ▸ tom ▸ mistclan warrior ▸ interest; looking ▸ tagged; blindbriar

He'd been mildly lost in his thoughts when she had spoke up, taking a brief moment to realize what she said. "Yes, I do." He answered, as he noticed a prickly bush with a few juniper berries hanging off of each stem."Do you just pick off the berries or pick a stem off instead?"

xx𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
xxxx38 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ mistclan medicine cat ▸ interest; looking ▸ mentors; blindbriar ▸ tagged; open

Shaking out her pelt once again, she'd finished the herb bundles for their trip, having noticed her stomach grumbling as soon as she was done. She should probably go get something to eat now, shouldn't she? She didn't believe that she'd had much since the dawn before. Stepping out of the den, her eyes quickly adjusted to the light, heading towards the prey pile.

xx𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
xxxx37 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ breezeclan warrior ▸ interest; looking ▸ tagged; softfrost, patrol

As the other warrior had decided to split off from the main patrol, she simply followed, having already known that they should have split up by now to catch more prey. Raising her head just a tad, she made sure that she was better able to scent the air around them for anything by parting her jaws ever so slightly.

xx𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxx12 moons ▸ tom ▸ breezeclan apprentice ▸ mentor; locustsight ▸ tagged; quailleap, littlefang, morningpaw

Staying quiet, he decided to veer off from the patrol, he would be able to catch anything otherwise. They were deep enough in the forest after all, he thought, not saying a word as the others continued to chat. He hoped that nothing would go wrong, this was his patrol that he was leading after all.

xx𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxx8 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ mistclan apprentice ▸ interest; stoatspine ▸ mentor; hazelflurry ▸ tagged; hazelflurry, weaselshadow, ferretclaw

She rolled her eyes as Ferretclaw spoke with Weaselshadow and tried to impress him, not really caring about whatever they were talking about. Surely, she had better things to do than watch Ferretclaw moon over him, she figured as she started to separate from the other two as they started hunting somewhat near each other. Her mentor was probably worrying about something, she assumed, already becoming distracted herself by the birds twittering somewhere.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌕 post six 🌑

Postby wildsight » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:52 pm

LOCUSTSIGHT !! ───
[ ✦ thirty-six ms ✦ female ✦ deputy of breezeclan ✦ irritable ✦ territory ✦ patrol, open ✦ ]
───────────────────────────────
Locustsight continued to follow after the patrol, but trailed behind at a slow pace. After all this was Bramblepaw's job to lead the patrol and made sure everything went according to plan. Her amber gaze scanned the forest as she padded along, her amber gaze narrowed as she stalked through the shadows. She then began to wonder if she should simply go hunting alone, and let this all rest on her apprentice's shoulders. She felt the need to stay just in case, at least for the time being. Still, if things continued to be peaceful as they had been she'd leave to hunt alone, since the patrol could probably take care of themselves if they happened to run into trouble.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NEWTPAW !! ───
[ ✦ twelve ms ✦ male ✦ apprentice of breezeclan ✦ excited ✦ border ✦ grousewhisker, badgerpaw, duckwind, blizzardstar, lilacfeather ✦ ]
Newtpaw continued to lead the patrol toward the border, his amber gaze bright as he bounded along. He was so glad that he out of the patrol was leading, it felt like he truly was a warrior. The tom's excitement quickly died down a bit at his leader's words, beginning to mark the border as they padded along. He needed to stay focused, in case any trouble decided to show up. Still, that was unlikely and he couldn't keep the excitement down long, before it came right back.

CLOUDSNOOK !! ───
[ ✦ thirty-five ms ✦ male ✦ warrior of mistclan ✦ neutral ✦ training grounds ✦ bravepaw, brokenwish, tornpaw ✦ ]
Cloudsnook smiled slightly once battle training was over, not sure who one but that didn't really matter. His ears flicked at Brokenwish's suggestion and followed after the others, with a slight nod to his apprentice. Once they reached a tree, the tom glanced at Brokenwish, before turning his gaze to Bravepaw. "Come, Bravepaw", he said with a flick of his tail leading the tom to another nearby tree. "You should stop once you get to that branch", he said pointing to a hanging branch that was slightly below half way up the tree. "Remember if you need to stop do so. And climb back down carefully. Make sure you really dig your claws into the tree, so you don't lose your grip and slip. It could be dangerous if you fall from a high enough place", the tom said with a glance at the tree. A slight hint of worry clouded his gaze for a moment, but he quickly pushed it away. Swiping his tongue over his muzzle, he turned to his apprentice waiting for his reply.

FOGPAW !! ───
[ ✦ fourteen ms ✦ male ✦ apprentice of mistclan ✦ annoyed ✦ camp ✦ riverpaw ✦ ]
Fogpaw's ears lowered and his tail flicked in annoyance. "Yes, he's really that bad. Forever complaining about me not doing something", he said with a roll of his amber eyes. "Good for you. I'd think having the clan leader as your mentor should be great", he said with a huff. He didn't know if he'd rather have another cat as his mentor, perhaps one that didn't bother him about little things like Weaselshadow did. Still, the tom had been his mentor for moons and he still had that reluctant bond to him in a way. Still, that didn't mean he liked the tom any better.

HAZELFLURRY !! ───
[ ✦ twenty ms ✦ female ✦ warrior of mistclan ✦ slightly anxious ✦ territory ✦ turtlepaw, weaselshadow, etc ✦ ]
Hazelflurry had remained rather quiet as usual as she followed after the other cats on the patrol, her gaze flickering around their surroundings. She always became a bit anxious when they left the camp, unsure of what was out there. Still, with the amount of cats they had if they happened to run into any trouble they could probably handle it. Her gaze drifted to Ferretclaw and Weaselshadow who had currently busied themselves with other tasks. She turned to her apprentice Turtlepaw, her ears twitching slightly. "Turtlepaw how about you try some hunting? See if you can catch the scent of anything and track it down", she said with a slight nod. Her fluffy tail swayed slowly, her eyes drifting around the forest, before returning to the young apprentice.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:42 am

MistClan

Blindbriar 15 ms Mate/Crush: Mentor: Frostedwillow Tags: Addersting
"J u s t the berries," she said. "Find a large leaf, if you can. We can load them into it and make a leaf wrap to carry them. It will be easier than the prickly stems." She padded after to the scent and stuck her nose nearer the bush - definitely juniper. Carefully, threading her muzzle through the heavy spines, she grasped a berry gently and nipped it off the stem. Careful not to crush it in her mouth, she sat it down on the ground, beginning a pile.

Stoatspine 15 ms Mate/Crush: Turtlepaw Apprentice: Tags: Minkface
S t o a t s p i n e tipped his head, thoughtfully. "Well, hopefully rabbits," he said finally. He trotted along beside her, his tail waving around behind him, his paws hardly touching the ground as he took his steps, clearly full of energy and eagerness. "They're my favorite, after all. What about you?"

Riverpaw 🌧 14 ms 🌧🌧 Mate/Crush: 🌧 Mentor: Rosestar🌧 Tags: Fogpaw
" I t is pretty great," Riverpaw admitted, clearly pleased with her mentor. As she trotted up with him towards Rosestar, she noticed that the leader was busy talking to Mossclaw. As the tom left, bumping into Frostedwillow, she purred with amusement, her whiskers twitching. The apprentice led Fogpaw up to her mentor. "We're ready, Rosestar," she mewed with a respectful dip of her head.

BreezeClan

Grousewhisker 38 ms Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Newtpaw Tags: Newtpaw, Badgerpaw, Duckwind, Lilacfeather, Blizzardstar
G r o u s e w h i s k e r stopped to mark the border as the rest of the patrol did before responding to Lilacfeather. He moved towards Newtpaw, and said quietly, "You're doing great, keep it up!" He winked at his apprentice before trotting back to Lilacfeather's side. "Well, now...he is a good fighter, so maybe Newtfang...but he's just as good at hunting, so maybe Newtspring or Newt...chase? That sounds kind of funny, though, doesn't it - Newtchase."

Duckwind 38 ms Mate/Crush: Blizzardstar Apprentice: Badgerpaw Tags: Lilacfeather, Blizzardstar, Badgerpaw, Newtpaw, Grousewhisker
D u c k w i n d marked the border, moving back towards Blizzardstar. "He's doing well. Do you think you'll be giving him his name, soon?" She asked the leader quietly so that the apprentices wouldn't overhear. Newtpaw was doing well, and this had been a test for him, after all, so she was curious as to when his ceremony would be. Perhaps she'd be watching her brother's apprentice earn his name that very evening.

Stormpaw 🌩 12 ms 🌩🌩 Mate/Crush: Spottedpaw 🌩 Mentor: Honeypetal 🌩 Tags: Honeypetal
S t o r m p a w jumped to his paws, following after her without a moment of distraction. He gave himself a quick shake as he followed her, pulling himself up to be trotting along directly beside her. "Why are we going to the medicine cat den, Honeypetal? I'm eager to get out of camp - the sooner I hunt, the sooner I can eat!" He padded alongside her with pride. Honeypetal was exactly the mentor he'd needed - the tom was always up and ready to serve his Clan, and she was brilliant in training him. He had followed her example thoroughly, and she would see it when he was a warrior; his goal was to be ready to act as soon as the Clan needed him, to be able to be one of the first cats to volunteer for patrols, and to hopefully one day teach an apprentice everything she'd passed down.

Outsiders

Bianca 38 ms Mate/Crush: Kittypet Tags:
F i n a l l y , Bianca felt herself awaken. The sleek brown tabby rolled in her comfy, soft nest, stretching out each of her paws on turn. She sat up and began grooming her pelt. With a yawn, the she-cat rose from her nest and trotted towards her food dish. Her Housefolk had put out a tin of food for her. She began to eat, purring lightly, enjoying it. She hardly touched the kibble her Housefolk kept out for her constantly, but twice a day she was given a can of food, which she devoured hungrily. Soft and tender, running with tasty juices, she had no problem finishing it off. The queen began to groom her paws, swiping them over her muzzle to clean it. Finally, she was satisfied.
Stomach full and fur tidy, Bianca padded towards her cat-flap. She slid out into the Housefolks' garden, the scent of the sweet herbs they grew touching her tongue. She leaped up onto the fence, gazing out into the forest. Often, she explored there, now that the strange scents had gone away. She always made it home before dusk, as to not worry her Housefolk - and, truthfully, the dark scared her. Curiously, her green eyes scanned the forest for movement. Seeing nothing, she leaped off of the fence, heading towards the forest.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:03 am

Resplendent wrote:Appleleaf
she-cat ~ breezeclan ~ medicine cat ~ 77m ~ tags: fadedpaw

Appleleaf nodded at her apprentice and let her see to finding the kits. She glanced down at the old herbs and decided that she would dispose of them right away while she waited so she wouldn't have to do it in the morning. Appleleaf wrapped the herbs in a large leaf and picked up with the package with her teeth. The medicine cat exited her den and bounded to the camp entrance. Just outside of camp, she picked a spot and dug a small hole, dumping the dead herbs in and burying them within the earth. She stared at the newly created mound for a moment before picking up the empty leaf and returning back to her den.

Littlefang
tom ~ breezeclan ~ warrior ~ 23m ~ tags: patrol

"Come on, let's get going," Littlefang said, nudging his apprentice when he saw Bramblepaw drift away from the patrol. The warrior decided he would take the opportunity and veer from the patrol himself so he could have Morningpaw practice. With a flick of his tail to signal Morningpaw to follow, the black tom split from the group of cats and waited for him next to a tree, quickly grooming his paw and swiping it over his ear.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Blizzardstar 52 moons | Tom | Leader of Breezeclan | Apprentice: None| Crush: Appleleaf | Tags: Duckwind, Grousewhisker, Badgerpaw, Newtpaw & Lilacfeather | Mentions:
    Blizzardstar had noticed Newtpaw's dameaner change a bit and frowned, he had been doing a good job but he knew he could do better. It was a multitask and a learning curve leading a patrol though, he didn't see a reason for the other not to become a warrior. As long as he talked to his mentor and both agreed that he had done well. He could tell he would agree as he saw Grousewhisker had encouraged the apprentice. When Duckwind asked him a question, he turned his focus towards her and nods a bit. "Well I think he will get a warrior name very soon as long as Grousewhisker agrees and believes his other skills are good like this," he whispered softly as he stayed close to the queen so no one else would overhear him. He did hear Grousewhisker guessing what his apprentices warriors name would be and laughed quietly to himsl
Thornstep 20 moons | Tom | Warrior of Breezeclan | Apprentice: Mousepaw | Crush: None | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Thornstep laughed at her and rolled his eyes as she had stuck out her tongue at him. He tilts his head some as he saw Spottedpaw somewhat upset, he knew she took her training quite seriously so it didn't surprise him.
Spottedpaw 10 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Breezeclan | Mentor: Spidermask | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Spottedpaw smiled some, cheering up from Spidermask's praise a bit. "Thank you Spidermask," she told her and nuzzled her once before Mousepaw came over to them. "Hunting is fine with me," she nodded and gave her a soft lick on the head.
Icekit 4 moons | She-cat | Kit of Breezeclan | Crush: None | Tags: Birchkit | Mentions:
    Icekit barely missed the bird before trying again now that it was closer, digging her claws into it. "Birds are mean," she huffed as she looked at Birchkit before noticing he was bleeding. "That's not good.. You alright?" she asked her brother before letting go of the bird.
⩤ Nightshade ⩥ 28 moons | Tom | Warrior of Mistclan | Apprentice: Batpaw | Crush: Poppyflower | Tags: Poppyflower | Mentions:
    Nightshade purred softly as the two of them touched noses and he gently nuzzled her neck happily. "Uh huh you say that with such ease. Why don't you just come back now? Or are you wanting to stay there for another reason?" He asked his friend as he curled into him.
Bravepaw 6 moons | Tom | Apprentice of Mistclan | Mentor: Cloudsnook | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Cloudsnook, Tornpaw, Brokenwish | Mentions:
    Bravepaw listened to both Brokenwish and Cloudsnook's instructions and nodded his head as he looked at the tree carefully. "Alright I think I'll get it," he nodded as he tried to believe in himself as he glanced at Tornpaw. He felt like it was still a race to the finish, he was determined to win since neither of them really had. As he had followed the two mentors directions, he tried his best to dig his nails into the tree so he wouldn't fall. Falling wasn't an option nor was quitting.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:54 pm

SpiderMask
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Lesbian//Single//Apprentice: SpottedPaw//Tags: ThornStep, SpottedPaw, MousePaw

"No problem, just speaking the truth" She responded, she smiled softly when SpottedPaw nuzzled her before turning to talk to MousePaw. She then continued to walk to ThornStep "So, should we just try to hunt here or should we move somewhere else within the territory?" she questioned.

TornPaw
Female//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: Brokenwish//Tags: BravePaw, BrokenWish, CloudSnook

The she-cat nodded her head and turned her attention back to the tree. She unsheathed her claws and raised her right paw onto the tree before digging her claws into the bark. She tested it by putting a little of her weight to see if it was sturdy enough and it seemed like she'd be able to climb without much of an issue "It seems sturdy enough, I can climb it" She spoke, she waited for her mentor to say how high she should climb.
But then she noticed BravePaw start to climb and she felt the sudden urge to compete. She jumped up and dug her claws into the bark before starting to climb.

BlazePaw
Male//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Mentor: Mossclaw//Tags: TigerPaw

The tom had finished the squirrel when TigerPaw and glanced up at him "Not really, MossClaw really wants to hunt in the old CloudClan territory though which is why he rushed to ask RoseStar what she thinks" He responded and shrugged his shoulders slightly. He really didn't understand why MossClaw was so eager to hunt in that territory especially when it had once belonged to another clan.

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: TwistedSun

The tom scoffed and turned his whole body to face the tom "I couldn't give a rats tail about your clan's wellbeing, I will hunt wherever I dare choose to and my reasoning is quite simple. You see, I hunt and stay any place that I please and Mousebrained Clan cats like yourself aren't going to stop me from doing that" He finished and a smug smirk made it's way onto his face. Really, if the tom had no need to do anything since Constantine wasn't in the territory then it was foolish of him to stop him.

BirchKit
Male//4 Moons//Kit//Clan: BreezeClan//Questioning//Single//Tags: IceKit

He stopped rushing towards IceKit when she let go of the bird "I'm fine" He spoke, his tone somewhat defensive since he felt like he failed. Of all things he could of got hurt by, it had to be something warriors caught for prey. He turned to see the bird already flying off "You didn't have to let it go just of a little injury, warriors probably get them all the time. Guess we need to find something else to hunt now though" he added, he ignored the red still seeping out of the scratch on his face since warriors probably didn't think much about them and so he wasn't going to act like a scared little kit because of it even if it did hurt.

QuailLeap
Male//37 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleFang, MorningPaw, BramblePaw

"Well that's not my problem" He responded and shrugged his shoulders before adding "Believe whatever you want" He then began to speed up once more, he was getting bored of the apprentice's questions.
He then noticed the other's separating and he stopped since he knew MorningPaw had to follow his mentor. He let out a soft yawn before turning and walking in the opposite direction.

RippleWhisper
Male//35 Moons//Warrior//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Tags: GrayTiger, DoveStream, DarkSun, Lostfoot, Flarepaw

The tom turned his head when GrayTiger had mentioned the two and turned to face them. He hadn't realized the two had showed up until GrayTiger had brought them to his attention.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:07 pm

name; giantwasp
age; 15 moons
gender; male
rank; warrior
sexuality; bi-curious
apprentice; open
location; clan
mentions;
tags; open
clan; breeze
Giantwasp watched from beside the fresh kill pile as most of the cats headed out on the patrol. His pale yellow eyes watching as the last cat in the patrol had left his sight. Giantwasp was mute by choice, he just didn't have a lot to say to others and it wasn't that he was mean, he just was highly anti-social. Probably due to his upbringing. Giantwasp took one more sweep around the camp and then decided to make his way out into the forest to catch his first meal of the day.

name; goosejaw
age; 39 moons
gender; male
rank; warrior
sexuality; bisexual
apprentice; open
location; clan
mentions;
tags; open
clan; breeze
Goosejaw stretched out his paws in front of him. He had heard the call for the patrol but refused to participate. He wasn't the friendliest of cats and had no interest in helping anyone. He might as well be an old cat trapped in this young and small body. His heart was cold and unloving and he constantly had the face of unimpressed and displeased placed upon his muzzle. Goosejaw watched as the patrol left and turned to clean out his nest in the warrior den. Darting glares at anyone that dared look his way. Daring anyone to talk to him.

name; berryhaze
age; 17 moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
sexuality; hetero
apprentice; open
location; forest
mentions;
tags; patrol
clan; mist
Berryhaze followed behind the rest of the patrol. Her ears flicked as she tried to listen into the conversations happening around her. She watched as they began to split into a smaller group and hunt. She looked around to see if there was anyone she could join.

name; maggot
age; 31 moons
gender; male
rank; loner
sexuality; hetero
apprentice; open
location; forest
mentions; open
tags; open
clan; none
Maggot walked with heavy steps. He had been moving non-stop as he had finally made some headway away from the last clan he was chased out of. His body ached and he felt the coldness in his bones. Maggot was soaked all the way through as he had fallen into the river. He had been half asleep from walking all night and his zombie like state had him slugging onwards as if unconscious as he walked. Just praying to star clan for a place to rest his weary head until he finally collapsed against a large tree. He curled himself up into a tight ball; shivering as he fell asleep.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Breezeclan

Fadedpaw
she- med.cat apprentice- mentor: Appleleaf- Crush- Morningpaw- tags: open

She keep following the scents of the two kits, focusing to the world around her as well, as she was going futher to the camp.

Blackbeauty
she- young warrior- apprentice: n/a- crush: secretly Tinybear- tags: Frozenwillow

She walked near the borders, missing the unfamiliar scent at the very moment when she goes out of the borderline which separated them from Mistclan ' that's was weird' she thought to flick her ears to find some prey now. She didn't need to look for far when noticed a group of birds under a tree, getting down she punched and caught one of them successfully. Licking her lips she looked around when noticed one of her clanmates there "Frozenwillow? What are you doing here?" she meowed.

Alprose
she- Queen- crush: open- kits: Flamingkit,Birchkit & Iceki- tags: (Fadedpaw), open

She scanned around for the camp for her kits, when found Flamingkit at the nursery, but had no sight of the other two, a worry blinded her heart when she started to think that if they did leave the camp. The kits were still so young and small, even a small could be dangerous to them, speaking about the large one which could be even risk to adult cats. She looked at Fadedpaw "I found Flamingkit, but Icekit and Birchkit are still missing, I can't leave the camp, but I hope they're not far and everything is good" she meowed to her, with a sigh as the medicine cat apprentice walked away to the other dew cats.

Flamingkit
she- kit- crush: open- tags: open

She angrily raced to the nursery, getting into a tight ball to the corner of the den 'why do they hate me so much, I just speak what I heard' she thought wondering if she could tell her mother about them getting out of the camp. Technically she could tell her to save their life for any dangers, but then again she could have all their anger on her.

Mistclan

Weaselshadow
tom- warrior- crush: open- apprenitce: Fogpaw- tags: Hazelflurry, Turtlepaw, Ferretclaw

After killing the female pheasant he stayed still, unmoving, making still sure he could know where the male pheasant was as it seemed not to notice that one of its ladies got hunted. He carefully dropped the pheasant to his paws and looked around the meadows, seeing the brown pelt of Ferretclaw there, looking toward her when noticed the male pheasant not so far for her. He didn't say anything, instead had eye contact with the she-cat, like telling her to look around as she did have a very good chance to catch the male peasant which seemed to be unaware.

Brokenwish
she- warrior- crush: open - apprentice: Tornpaw- tags: Tornpaw, Cloudsnook, Bravepaw

Her eyes flicked over to the other warrior, little surprised that he still wanted stay near her and Tornpaw, climbing in trees, lifting her shoulders she didn't mind about it. She turned to look at her apprentice again, then up to the tree "wel you could try to go to the first branch" she meowed to her "it's high but not that hight yet, coming down is the hardest part anyway" she meowed to her.

Twistedsun
tom- young warrior- crush: looking- apprentice: n/a- tags: Constantine, open

He rolled his eyes not surprised at all "I thought so" he meowed narrowing his eye as he kep sitting at the large rock which was at the borders of his caln territory and the outlands "Then why are you hanging around here, near the clans? if someone other than me noticed you, they could kill you without warnings, is that what you're looking for? A reason to end your lonely life?" he told him with a sigh.

Tigerpaw
tom- apprentice- crush: Bravepaw/Flarepaw- mentor: n/a- tags: Blazepaw

He flicked his ears thoughtfully "I see, I don't see what could be possibl wrong not to hunt in that territory except if they come back they could not be pleased if other clans are tresspassed their borders like its nothing" he meowed to him. He made a deep sigh "I could want to go to check that place too, but i don't know where my mentor is disappeared to" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:44 am

__PawPrints__ wrote:
.:::Mossclaw:::.

||MistClan Deputy|| ||Age- 27 Moons|| ||Gender- male|| ||Tags- Rosestar||

Mossclaw's tail flicked behind him but he nodded. "True," he admitted, "But if we don't move now we may lose our chance. The Clan could use more territory to hunt in leaf-bare." Glancing around he made sure no cat was listening before he added, "And if whatever drove them off is still there its better to know about it before they show up in our territory."
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me