CLOSED. PLEASE LOCK.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ When the Sun Goes Down 🌕 Warriors RP 🌑 O&A

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:06 pm

SpiderMask
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Lesbian//Single//Apprentice: SpottedPaw//Tags: ThornStep, SpottedPaw, MousePaw

"Overall you did great, though I believe you could work more on your battle moves since I know you're very good with your defensive ones" She spoke before standing up. She stretched her legs since they had started to go numb from sitting for so long.

TornPaw
Female//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: Brokenwish//Tags: BravePaw, BrokenWish, CloudSnook

The she-cat just barely managed to dodge out of the way when BravePaw tried to leap onto her "Not even close, I could keep going-" She had been responding but was cut off by the voice of her mentor. She stood up straight and looked at BrokenWish "I wouldn't mind practicing to climb a tree to catch a squirrel, I really do need to practice climbing" She spoke, though her reason was she had gotten tired of practicing.

BlazePaw
Male//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Mentor: Mossclaw//Tags: None, Open

The tom was digging into the squirrel that he had chosen from the prey pile and wondered when his sister would come back, hoping it was soon because he wasn't very interested in talking to any of the other apprentices within the clan.

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None, open

The tom wandered into the area once known as another clans territory but now belonged to no one, which was fine with him especially since it was more area for him to wander about without having to run into annoyingly overprotective clan cats and a soft yawn escaped his mouth. He was bored but really there wasn't much to do in life besides hunt, sleep and fight which was a kind of boring and pointless cycle to him but he followed it closely anyways.

BirchKit
Male//4 Moons//Kit//Clan: BreezeClan//Questioning//Single//Tags: IceKit

The kit gave a small nod to his sister before turning his attention back towards the bird "Then watch and learn" He said with a grin on his face. He made his way towards the bird and then leapt at it. The bird started flapping wildly making his grip loosen and managed to drag its talons across his cheek "Ow!" He hissed and swatted at it, causing the bird to tumble towards IceKit.

QuailLeap
Male//37 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleFang, MorningPaw, BramblePaw

"Well true, but I haven't had that issue so far so I've been good" He spoke before giving a lazy grin.

RippleWhisper
Male//35 Moons//Warrior//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Tags: GrayTiger, DoveStream, DarkSun, Lostfoot, Flarepaw

The tom turned his head when GrayTiger had mentioned the two and turned to face them. He hadn't realized the two had showed up until GrayTiger had brought them to his attention.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:04 pm

Breezeclan

Fadedpaw
she- med.cat apprentice- mentor: Appleleaf- Crush- Morningpaw- tags: Appleleaf, (Alprose), Quailleap,Littlefang, Morningpaw, Bramblepaw

She made a sight escaping to her mouth "oh well" she meowed walking toward the camp entrance where the queen was waiting for "hm? I see you found Flamingkit on the nursery, but Birchkit and Icekit are still missing?" she meowed to her, with a sigh "alright..." she murmured mostly to herself. he made a look around the camp "uh, Quailleap, Littlefang and apprentices, does any of you have time to go with me? Two of Alproses kits are missing and I need to find them before something bad happens to them..." she meowed to the few warriors and apprentices. (I think they're still on camp or not?).

Blackbeauty
she- young warrior- apprentice: n/a- crush: secretly Tinybear- tags: Frozenwillow

She walked near the borders, missing the unfamiliar scent at the very moment when she goes out of the borderline which separated them from Mistclan ' that's was weird' she thought to flick her ears to find some prey now. She didn't need to look for far when noticed a group of birds under a tree, getting down she punched and caught one of them successfully. Licking her lips she looked around when noticed one of her clanmates there "Frozenwillow? What are you doing here?" she meowed.

Alprose
she- Queen- crush: open- kits: Flamingkit,Birchkit & Iceki- tags: (Fadedpaw), open

She scanned around for the camp for her kits, when found Flamingkit at the nursery, but had no sight of the other two, a worry blinded her heart when she started to think that if they did leave the camp. The kits were still so young and small, even a small could be dangerous to them, speaking about the large one which could be even risk to adult cats. She looked at Fadedpaw "I found Flamingkit, but Icekit and Birchkit are still missing, I can't leave the camp, but I hope they're not far and everything is good" she meowed to her, with a sigh as the medicine cat apprentice walked away to the other dew cats.

Flamingkit
she- kit- crush: open- tags: open

She angrily raced to the nursery, getting into a tight ball to the corner of the den 'why do they hate me so much, I just speak what I heard' she thought wondering if she could tell her mother about them getting out of the camp. Technically she could tell her to save their life for any dangers, but then again she could have all their anger on her.

Mistclan

Weaselshadow
tom- warrior- crush: open- apprenitce: Fogpaw- tags: Hazelflurry, Turtlepaw, Ferretclaw

He left the Ferretclaw to do her own hunts when he made his way deeper to the meadow he stopped when smelled and heard a voice of a male pheasant, knowing that his ladies much to be somewhere nearby. He stayed still for a moment, just listening and trying to locate the large birds, mostly focusing to find out where the male was as he could warn his ladies if saw the danger coming and his chance to catch any pheasants could be ruined at that very moment. As he found one female pheasant there alone, he started to stalk it, using the long meadow grass to cover himself, but still make sure to know where the male was when he got close enough, he leaped toward the female pheasant and suffocated it quickly.

Brokenwish
she- warrior- crush: open - apprentice: Tornpaw- tags: Tornpaw, Cloudsnook, Bravepaw

She nodded to Tornpaw "well if you think you have enough energy left after that training, we could go right now" she meowed thinking for a moment "actually maybe you could first show me the best trees to climb at, all of them are not that easy and we need to be sure that out claws hold us all the time when on the tree, another way we could fall" she meowed to her, waiting for her to take the lead toward the tree she could see good to climb at.

Twistedsun
tom- young warrior- crush: looking- apprentice: n/a- tags: Constantine, open

He made his leave out of the camp, not finding anything to do there so he thought to go hunting by himself. His feathers like tail flicked into the wind when he made his way toward the borders, planning to go to the further river, there could find some fish and small rodents too. Laying down to drink, when he scented an unfamiliar smell which was fresh, but moving away from the river, it wasenä't wise for him to go alone after the stranger, but he was curious and bored. Licking his lips he started to follow the scent which took to the borders and out of it 'did the cat leave?' he thought himself, looking the forest ahead of him which belonged to nobody as far he knew, seeing a large rock near the borderline he jumped on it when saw a pelt further away "are you the trespasser?" he meowed to him gently as he didn't need to be hostile toward a cat who was not inside they territory at the moment.

Tigerpaw
tom- apprentice- crush: Bravepaw/Flarepaw- mentor: n/a- tags: open

Posting him later...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:37 am

SpiderMask
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Lesbian//Single//Apprentice: SpottedPaw//Tags: ThornStep, SpottedPaw, MousePaw

"Overall you did great, though I believe you could work more on your battle moves since I know you're very good with your defensive ones" She spoke before standing up. She stretched her legs since they had started to go numb from sitting for so long.

TornPaw
Female//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: Brokenwish//Tags: BravePaw, BrokenWish, CloudSnook

The she-cat just barely managed to dodge out of the way when BravePaw tried to leap onto her "Not even close, I could keep going-" She had been responding but was cut off by the voice of her mentor. She stood up straight and looked at BrokenWish "I wouldn't mind practicing to climb a tree to catch a squirrel, I really do need to practice climbing" She spoke, though her reason was she had gotten tired of practicing.

BlazePaw
Male//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Mentor: Mossclaw//Tags: None, Open

The tom was digging into the squirrel that he had chosen from the prey pile and wondered when his sister would come back, hoping it was soon because he wasn't very interested in talking to any of the other apprentices within the clan.

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: TwistedSun

The tom let out an annoyed huff when he heard the voice of what he assumed was a clan cat and he turned his head to face the tom "You don't own that land, get over yourselves. so no, I haven't trespassed at all if my previous statement wasn't able to get through that head of yours" He spoke. He didn't care if the clan cat wasn't being hostile, it annoyed him how clan's in general tried to claim prey that they hadn't even caught yet simply because they apparently owned the land it was on.

(@White Night Fantasy QuailLeap and the rest of the patrol have already left camp)

BirchKit

The kit gave a small nod to his sister before turning his attention back towards the bird "Then watch and learn" He said with a grin on his face. He made his way towards the bird and then leapt at it. The bird started flapping wildly making his grip loosen and managed to drag its talons across his cheek "Ow!" He hissed and swatted at it, causing the bird to tumble towards IceKit.

QuailLeap
Male//37 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: LittleFang, MorningPaw, BramblePaw

"Well true, but I haven't had that issue so far so I've been good" He spoke before giving a lazy grin.

RippleWhisper
Male//35 Moons//Warrior//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Tags: GrayTiger, DoveStream, DarkSun, Lostfoot, Flarepaw

The tom turned his head when GrayTiger had mentioned the two and turned to face them. He hadn't realized the two had showed up until GrayTiger had brought them to his attention.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:16 am

Blizzardstar 52 moons | Tom | Leader of Breezeclan | Apprentice: None| Crush: Appleleaf | Tags: Duckwind, Grousewhisker, Badgerpaw, Newtpaw & Lilacfeather | Mentions:
    As Newtpaw had been guiding them closer to the outskirts of their territory, he wrinkled his nose as he smelt Mistclan's scent coming from a recently marked border. "Make sure to mark the borders Newtpaw," he ordered as he couldn't help himself from directing orders. It was normal for him to be handing out orders afterall. He knew they needed to head towards their border against the Cloudclan territory, mostly as he wanted to see if there were any sign of cats living there again.
Thornstep 20 moons | Tom | Warrior of Breezeclan | Apprentice: Mousepaw | Crush: None | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Thornstep smiled at his apprentice and nodded his head proudly, "that's true you're lucky to have me as a mentor." He winked playfully and licked her ear once before he glanced over at Spidermask and Spottedpaw. "Ready to go on a nice earned hunt? You both can rest after we do that."
Spottedpaw 10 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Breezeclan | Mentor: Spidermask | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Spottedpaw sighed as she looked down at her paws disappointed and nodded along. "Alright can we work on that tomorrow then?" She asked, she normally was great at battle moves but with Mousepaw being her friend and adopted sister it was hard to do that to her.
Icekit 4 moons | She-cat | Kit of Breezeclan | Crush: None | Tags: Birchkit | Mentions:
    Icekit nodded as she waited on Birchkit before she laughed as he failed though she felt bad for him getting hurt. As the bird had headed over to her she swatted at it before it was further down before she attempted to leap down onto it.
⩤ Nightshade ⩥ 28 moons | Tom | Warrior of Mistclan | Apprentice: Batpaw | Crush: Poppyflower | Tags: Poppyflower | Mentions:
    Nightshade purred at Poppyflower and nodded his head at the queen. "I know, and you know why I know that? Because you're my best friend," he told her and nuzzles her shoulder gently. Maybe he wanted more than that but he still knew that as long as she was happy that he would be as well. "Next moon? That's so far away," he groaned playfully at her.
Bravepaw 6 moons | Tom | Apprentice of Mistclan | Mentor: Cloudsnook | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Cloudsnook, Tornpaw, Brokenwish | Mentions:
    "I doubt it," he had told his fellow apprentice before he stopped as he heard Brokenwish. He panted once and nodded his head a bit. "That sounds fun to me, I'd love to learn how to do that!" He exclaimed as he purred happily.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:41 am

Rosestar ★ Female ★ 31m ★ Bi ★ Mist Leader
    Crush: Open ★ Tags: Mossclaw, open

"It better be hard. I don't want to find your body either, though," she joked lightly, although their humor had turned dark for a moment. Rosestar dipped her head to him and watched him pad away, hoping he would choose the right cats. She smiled as he bumped into Frostedwillow and watched him fumble, then turning her head away so she wouldn't see their conversation.

Dovestream ★ Female ★ 33m ★ Straight ★ Mist Warrior
    Crush: Softfrost ★ Tags: Patrol, Lostfoot & Flarepaw

She padded along with Ripplewhisper, Graytiger, and Darksun. It took her off-guard when Lostfoot and Flarepaw suddenly appeared, the she-cat accusing him of crossing borders. Dovestream sighed heavily and flicked her tail-tip impatiently, glancing at the others to see if they felt the same.

Poppyflower ★ Female ★ 26m ★ Straight ★ Mist Queen
    Mate & Crush: Smokestorm & Nightshade ★ Tags: Nightshade

"You're my best friend too, Nightshade," she commended with a purr and turned her head to touch noses with him. His striking yellow-and-green eyes met hers. For a moment, Poppyflower wondered what it would be like if they were more. "It's not that far away," she assured and pulled back with a laugh. "It'll fly by faster than you know! Soon enough, I'll be in the warriors' den."

Tinybear ★ Transmale ★ 15m ★ Pan ★ Breeze Warrior
    Crush: Twistedsun ★ Tags: Magpieflight

"Oh," was all he could utter at first until Magpieflight continued to speak. "I guess I'm afraid I'm not valid as a tom because of what others say. But I would like to be a queen one day... if I'm allowed," Tinybear answered sheepishly. "I'm scared that everyone still sees me as a small, weak she-cat and that's all I'll ever be to them," he blurted out.

Mousepaw ★ Female ★ 9m ★ Pan ★ Breeze Apprentice
    Crush: Tornpaw ★ Tags: Spottedpaw, Thornstep & Spidermask

"There's no need to be cocky about it though!" she complained and stuck her tongue out. "I'm ready to hunt. What about you, Spottedpaw?" Mousepaw asked and approached the pair. "Hellooo?" she called out teasingly and tried to politely interrupt their conversation. Spottedpaw seemed upset.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Blizzardstar 52 moons | Tom | Leader of Breezeclan | Apprentice: None| Crush: Appleleaf | Tags: Duckwind, Grousewhisker, Badgerpaw, Newtpaw & Lilacfeather | Mentions:
    As Newtpaw had been guiding them closer to the outskirts of their territory, he wrinkled his nose as he smelt Mistclan's scent coming from a recently marked border. "Make sure to mark the borders Newtpaw," he ordered as he couldn't help himself from directing orders. It was normal for him to be handing out orders afterall. He knew they needed to head towards their border against the Cloudclan territory, mostly as he wanted to see if there were any sign of cats living there again.
Thornstep 20 moons | Tom | Warrior of Breezeclan | Apprentice: Mousepaw | Crush: None | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Thornstep laughed at her and rolled his eyes as she had stuck out her tongue at him. He tilts his head some as he saw Spottedpaw somewhat upset, he knew she took her training quite seriously so it didn't surprise him.
Spottedpaw 10 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Breezeclan | Mentor: Spidermask | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Spidermask & Mousepaw | Mentions:
    Spottedpaw sighed as she looked down at her paws disappointed and nodded along. "Alright can we work on that tomorrow then?" She asked, she normally was great at battle moves but with Mousepaw being her friend and adopted sister it was hard to do that to her. She blinked at Mousepaw and nodded her head once. "Yeah hunting is fine with me."
Icekit 4 moons | She-cat | Kit of Breezeclan | Crush: None | Tags: Birchkit | Mentions:
    Icekit nodded as she waited on Birchkit before she laughed as he failed though she felt bad for him getting hurt. As the bird had headed over to her she swatted at it before it was further down before she attempted to leap down onto it.
⩤ Nightshade ⩥ 28 moons | Tom | Warrior of Mistclan | Apprentice: Batpaw | Crush: Poppyflower | Tags: Poppyflower | Mentions:
    Nightshade purred softly as the two of them touched noses and he gently nuzzled her neck happily. "Uh huh you say that with such ease. Why don't you just come back now? Or are you wanting to stay there for another reason?" He asked his friend as he curled into him.
Bravepaw 6 moons | Tom | Apprentice of Mistclan | Mentor: Cloudsnook | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Cloudsnook, Tornpaw, Brokenwish | Mentions:
    "I doubt it," he had told his fellow apprentice before he stopped as he heard Brokenwish. He panted once and nodded his head a bit. "That sounds fun to me, I'd love to learn how to do that!" He exclaimed as he purred happily.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:27 pm

BreezeClan

"Never?" Morningpaw pushed. "You're, what...30-something moons old? You've never been woken up for dawn patrol even once since you became a warrior?" He yawned. "I don't buy that."

Magpieflight's gaze seemed to burn right through Tinybird. "If you really are a tom, then what does it matter what others think?" he challenged. "The truth is, validation from others means nothing. It might make you feel good or bad, but at the end of the day, what more is it than another's words, another's opinion? It has no effect on whether or not you're actually valid, only on whether or not you feel valid. Even if every cat in the Clan thought I was a she-cat, I wouldn't be any less of a tom." He glanced up at the clouds as he went on. "Thoughts, feelings, desires...They never really changed anything, and they never will. Some believe otherwise, but they're wrong. You are what you are, regardless of what anyone else thinks, feels, or wants--including you. Simple as that." He turned once again to face Tinybird. "So, tell me, Tinybird--do you think you're a tom?"

"Yes, you're right," Lilacfeather meowed. "It is a good feeling..." She trailed off as she followed the tom's gaze to Newtpaw. But it's been a long time since I felt it. Not wanting to dump her worries on the tom, she changed the subject. "Do you have any guesses as to what his warrior name will be, or should be? You've spent the most time with him after all, so you must know him best."

Softfrost ducked his head a bit shyly--he hadn't meant to stare at her. He cast another glance at the rest of the patrol ahead before deciding to take it upon himself to make the decision to split up. Hunting patrols hardly ever stayed together anyway. Waving his tail for Shrikewater to follow, he veered off to the right, checking back to make sure she was following.

MistClan

Ferretclaw buried her rabbit before following Weaselshadow's scent. She didn't want to bother him, but perhaps she could help him catch any other prey nearby. After walking for a bit, the tom's scent grew stronger along with the scent of pheasant, and she soon spotted him stalking one of the birds from afar. She kept her distance, not wanting to accidentally ruin his catch, before approaching once he'd successfully caught the thing. She was about to congratulate him, but shut her mouth when she realized that the pheasant he'd caught wasn't the only one of its kind around. No, from the scent of it there were definitely others around, and she didn't want to scare them off.

"No, thank you, that's alright," Darksun replied to Lostfoot's offer. "Now that he's here, I might as well take him on patrol with me. But feel free to take this bird back." She nudged the bird toward Lostfoot with a paw before turning back to Flarepaw. "Well, ready to go?"

Graytiger popped out from the other side with a triumphant "Yes!" before trotting over to Ripplewhisper. It was only then that he noticed Lostfoot and Flarepaw, and blinked at them curiously. "Hi, Lostfoot, hi, Flarepaw. Are you two joining us?"

Minkface suppressed a humorous purr as she followed the tom out. She didn't usually like hunting parties of two, as she felt they could be awkward and didn't bring back much prey, but Stoatspine was an easy tom to be around, and she felt confident they could catch enough on their own. "What are you hoping to catch?" she asked as they padded through the camp entrance.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:34 pm

SpiderMask

The she-cat felt a small twinge of guilt when her apprentice looked down at her paws and she placed her tail on SpottedPaw's back to comfort her "Oh come on, don't look so down. You're still better at fighting then some of the warriors but of course we can work on it tomorrow" she spoke with a small smile as an attempt to make SpottedPaw feel better. Her gaze then glanced over to MousePaw and she removed her tail from her apprentice's back. She then trotted over to ThornStep to let SpottedPaw and MousePaw talk among themselves.

TornPaw

The apprentice stuck her tongue out in a playful manner at BravePaw and then turned her attention back to BrokenWish "Yup, I have enough energy" She spoke and then nodded. Her eyes scanned around at the trees around them before she found one that looked easy to climb up but she wasn't entirely sure and glanced back over at her mentor. She still had a hard time telling the difference between trees when it came to easiness to climb them since they all kind of looked the same to her.

BlazePaw

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: TwistedSun

The tom let out an annoyed huff when he heard the voice of what he assumed was a clan cat and he turned his head to face the tom "You don't own that land, get over yourselves. so no, I haven't trespassed at all if my previous statement wasn't able to get through that head of yours" He spoke. He didn't care if the clan cat wasn't being hostile, it annoyed him how clan's in general tried to claim prey that they hadn't even caught yet simply because they apparently owned the land it was on.

BirchKit

He took a moment when he felt something warm running down his cheek and gently rubbed his paw against it, he let out a soft hiss when it stung and he looked down to see red "Mousebrained bird" He hissed, his ears flattening due to the anger he felt. He then glanced over to see the bird had managed to gather itself but was pounced on by his sister before it had the chance to fly away. However, the bird started to flap its wings rapidly and desperately try to scratch at his sister. He began bounding over to the two in hopes he'd be able to at least help catch the bird.

QuailLeap

"Well that's not my problem" He responded and shrugged his shoulders before adding "Believe whatever you want" He then began to speed up once more, he was getting bored of the apprentice's questions.

RippleWhisper

A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

I

Postby deme ! » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:54 pm

burningpaw.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( form ) ( mood bored ) ( location mistclan camp ) ( tagged none ) ( mentioned none )
      xxBurningpaw let out a big yawn, his maw gaping wide to reveal his little (yet sharp!) fangs. He suddenly decided that he was hungry, and padded towards the fresh-kill pile, overthinking every little thing-- like the feeling of his soft pads pressing against the ground with each step. Thump. Thump. Thump. When he reached the pile, he simply chose the first thing he saw there: a small but meaty fish. Hooking with his claws and grabbing it in his mouth, he brought to a nice little cozy, quiet nook in the corner of the camp. Settling in, he made sure to gingerly sniff the prey before sinking his teeth in the flesh. "Not bad." He muttered to himself, continuing his meal.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:39 pm

Breezeclan

Fadedpaw
she- med.cat apprentice- mentor: Appleleaf- Crush- Morningpaw- tags: open

She made a look around the camp once more, but as there not seemed to be anyone to ask to join her she left the camo by herself, not knowing if that was very wise, but the kits needed to found. She sniffed around the camp entrance sniffing so she could get a track which way the kits did go, relieved that they seemed to stay together, which was good as if she found one the other is not far.

Blackbeauty
she- young warrior- apprentice: n/a- crush: secretly Tinybear- tags: Frozenwillow

She walked near the borders, missing the unfamiliar scent at the very moment when she goes out of the borderline which separated them from Mistclan ' that's was weird' she thought to flick her ears to find some prey now. She didn't need to look for far when noticed a group of birds under a tree, getting down she punched and caught one of them successfully. Licking her lips she looked around when noticed one of her clanmates there "Frozenwillow? What are you doing here?" she meowed.

Alprose
she- Queen- crush: open- kits: Flamingkit,Birchkit & Iceki- tags: (Fadedpaw), open

She scanned around for the camp for her kits, when found Flamingkit at the nursery, but had no sight of the other two, a worry blinded her heart when she started to think that if they did leave the camp. The kits were still so young and small, even a small could be dangerous to them, speaking about the large one which could be even risk to adult cats. She looked at Fadedpaw "I found Flamingkit, but Icekit and Birchkit are still missing, I can't leave the camp, but I hope they're not far and everything is good" she meowed to her, with a sigh as the medicine cat apprentice walked away to the other dew cats.

Flamingkit
she- kit- crush: open- tags: open

She angrily raced to the nursery, getting into a tight ball to the corner of the den 'why do they hate me so much, I just speak what I heard' she thought wondering if she could tell her mother about them getting out of the camp. Technically she could tell her to save their life for any dangers, but then again she could have all their anger on her.

Mistclan

Weaselshadow
tom- warrior- crush: open- apprenitce: Fogpaw- tags: Hazelflurry, Turtlepaw, Ferretclaw

After killing the female pheasant he stayed still, unmoving, making still sure he could know where the male pheasant was as it seemed not to notice that one of its ladies got hunted. He carefully dropped the pheasant to his paws and looked around the meadows, seeing the brown pelt of Ferretclaw there, looking toward her when noticed the male pheasant not so far for her. He didn't say anything, instead had eye contact with the she-cat, like telling her to look around as she did have a very good chance to catch the male peasant which seemed to be unaware.

Brokenwish
she- warrior- crush: open - apprentice: Tornpaw- tags: Tornpaw, Cloudsnook, Bravepaw

She looked at Bravepaw little unsure what to do with the other apprentice which was not her and Cloudsnook was being very silent now, wondering if the tom was everything alright "Hm if it's alright with you mentor, I don't mind if you keep following us...but you better find out if your mentor doesn't have anything else planned for you" she told the young tom. She turned to Tornpaw "now, use your claws to the branch, doesn't climb yet, but see if your claws sink to it without sliding" she told her apprentice.

Twistedsun
tom- young warrior- crush: looking- apprentice: n/a- tags: Constantine, open

He flattered his ears at the loner's words "you don't understand the way clan works, unlike you who live alone, travel and hunts whenever you wanted to without any lands, on a clan we don't just have one or two cats we can have even twenty or more cats to feed, so of course we need lands to our own, to get protection and preys just for us... we can't get out of our territory like you outsiders are not allowed to get inside" he meowed to him "if we let outsiders like you to hunt our lands, we will die for starvation...but as long you stay outside of our territory, you can hunt like all the preys you see, we don't care" he told to him. He shook his head "you're not trespassing right now, that's why I didn't do anything to you, but I do know that you're going hanging around our borders for some time? why? there is plenty of lands which belongs to nobody, why are hanging around us?" he asked at the tom.

Tigerpaw
tom- apprentice- crush: Bravepaw/Flarepaw- mentor: n/a- tags: Blazepaw

He was wandering around the camp for a while, unable to do anything as he didn't know what to do, many of his clanmates were out of training or doing their own thinks and he was starting to be impatient for all the waiting. Sighing his eyes landed into Blazepaw who he was seen to get back with his mentor, who walked to the leader immediately "Hello Blazepaw, your mentor was hurrying, did something happen when you were out?" he meowed to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me