CLOSED. PLEASE LOCK.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ☀️ When the Sun Goes Down 🌕 Warriors RP 🌑 O&A

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:55 am

Breezeclan

Fadedpaw
she- med.cat apprentice- mentor: Appleleaf- Crush- looking- tags: -

She excitedly jumped out of her nest when she started to see the movements around the camp, she was being awakened for a while now but didn't do anything except rested at her nest and waited. She was excited to go to the moonpool with her mentor, she was being there for once before, but it was many moons ago, so she could not wait to be leaving there, but her mentor was not up yet...

Blackbeauty
she- young warrior- apprentice: n/a- crush: secretly Tinybear- tags: -

She narrowed her eyes looking toward the den entrance to see Tinybear walk out of it. She made one deep sight and stood up to groom her messy fur quickly, as she didn't want to be seen as a wet rat when getting out. She liked to look good, even if not many cats saw it, except for her fallen crush Riverpaw, she still thought about him a lot, but she needed to move on.

Alprose
she- Queen- crush: open- kits: Flamingkit,Birchkit & Iceki- tags: -

The white queen was already awakened, just staying there near her kits, not wanting to move around too much to actually wake them up. The kits were still kittens, they do need lots of sleep, she thought to give them that as long before they become an apprentice and needs to wake much earlier to go training.

Flamingkit
she- kit- crush: open- tags: -

She mumbled at her sleep, kicking her tiny back legs like she was running. She had a dream of a massive sized hare, which she was chasing at, with the help of her two littermates Birchkit and Icekit.

Mistclan

Weaselshadow
tom- warrior- crush: open- apprenitce: Fogpaw- tags:

Posting for him later...

Brokenwish
she- warrior- crush: Wolfcry- apprentice: Tornpaw- tags:

Poting for her later...

Twistedsun
tom- young warrior- crush: looking- apprentice: n/a- tags:

Posting later...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:57 am

SpiderMask
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Clan: BreezeClan//Lesbian//Single//Apprentice: SpottedPaw//Tags: SpottedPaw, Open

The warrior was already up and out of the warriors den at dawn, this was usual for her since she has always found it easy to get up early. She closed her eyes and let the rain drops fall onto her fur for a while. She always seemed to enjoy rain, the sound was always so soothing and a sigh of content escaped from her mouth. Her eyes slowly opened and her gaze traveled over to the apprentices den. She knew her apprentice wasn't really one to wake up so early and she played with the idea to let SpottedPaw sleep in. She decided that it was probably best to get her apprentice used to waking up early and she began to pad towards the apprentices den.

TornPaw
Female//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: Brokenwish//Tags: BlazePaw, Open

The she-cat woke up from her slumber and glanced over at her brother, whose messy nest was right besides her clean one. She glanced outside of the den and her ear twitched at the sound of rain hitting the ground. She glanced over at her brothers sleeping form and sighed, she woke up early and she knew she wouldn't be one to fall back to sleep. She quietly and gently shifted away from her brother before standing up from her nest. She quickly groomed herself, getting rid of some moss that had been showered over her most likely thanks to her brother.

BlazePaw
Male//7 Moons//Apprentice//Clan: MistClan//Straight//Single//Mentor: Mossclaw//Tags: TornPaw, Open

BlazePaw was still fast asleep and only shifted slightly when his sister moved to get up, mumbling in his sleep before stopping and fell silent. Unlike his sister, he was never one to wake up early by himself and only really woke up when his sister or his mentor came to get him. His sleeping position was a bit odd, he was on his back with his front slightly twisted to the side and a bit of drool seeping out from his mouth. He was a deep sleeper and it sometimes took a cat to shake him for his body to even consider waking up.

Constantine
Male//20 Moons//Outsider//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None, Open

Constantine was asleep in one of the few trees located in MistClan territory and showed no sign on waking up anytime soon, until a droplet of water fell onto his nose. His nose twitched but his eyes didn't open until a second droplet hit his nose. He let out an annoyed huff before sitting up and rubbing his nose with his paw. He looked at the sky and guessed that it was dawn "Well great, thanks to the rain I'm up earlier then I wanted to be" He muttered to himself before grooming his short curly pelt "well I guess one good thing is I can catch something before those clan cats come around here" He added and hopped down from the tree.

BirchKit
Male//4 Moons//Kit//Clan: BreezeClan//Questioning//Single//Tags: IceKit

BirchKit was still asleep and shifted around a bit before ending up with the top half of his body leaning on IceKit. His tail found its way onto her head and he snuggled closer to her, putting more of his weight onto his sister.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:29 am

MistClan

Blindbriar 15 ms Mate/Crush: Mentor: Frostedwillow Tags:
B l i n d b r i a r yawned heartily. The snow-white medicine cat pushed to her paws. She scented the air - Frostedwillow was still asleep, unmoving, breathing slow with rest. Silently Blindbriar padded out of their den, her pawsteps lighter than a mouse's. She sat down just outside of it, her ears angled towards the middle of camp, listening to the quiet sounds of everyone stirring.

Stoatspine 15 ms - ♂ Mate/Crush: Turtlepaw Apprentice: Tags:
S t o a t s p i n e rolled over in his nest. He stretched his paws out, feeling soft fur against them. Embarrassed, her drew them back, realizing he had prodded one of his sleeping denmates. He pulled himself back into his nest and curled into a tight ball, hoping that everyone assumed he was still sleeping.

Riverpaw 🌧 14 ms 🌧🌧 Mate/Crush: 🌧 Mentor: Rosestar🌧 Tags: Rosestar
R i v e r p a w dipped her head. "Yes, Rosestar," the brown tabby purred, bouncing to her paws. "Are we going to wait until patrols are assigned, or are you going to delegate that to Mossclaw today?" Riverpaw's head was tilted, and her expression was one of admiration.

BreezeClan

Grousewhisker 38 ms Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Newtpaw Tags:
S t i r r i n g in his nest, Grousewhisker had been sleeping soundly before the first glances of the morning sun began peeking into the den. Shining directly in his eyes, the tom blinked, immediately blinded by the brightness. He rolled over, only to be prodded in the side. Cracking open his eyes once more, he saw Duckwind. "Morning," he mewed, trying to keep how grouchy he was out of his tone.

Duckwind 38 ms Mate/Crush: Blizzardstar Apprentice: Badgerpaw Tags:
" G o o d morning," she mewed in response to Grousewhisker. "Come on - I wanted to see if Blizzardstar would let us take our apprentices out on a patrol. I'll go ask him, you go round up Badgerpaw and Newtpaw." Without giving him time to respond, the queen turned tail and trotted out of the den. The light drizzle coated her pelt, and she gave it a shake, wanting to look well-groomed. She spotted the Clan leader and padded towards him, unhappy with how wet her paws were becoming from the soaked ground.

Stormpaw 🌩 12 ms 🌩🌩 Mate/Crush: Spottedpaw 🌩 Mentor: Honeypetal 🌩 Tags:
S t o r m p a w was fast asleep in his den. Exhausted from the night patrol, the apprentice had no plans to move from his nest until Honeypetal came to rouse him for training. He was snuggled in deep, his tail over his nose. His breathing was slow and steady.

Outsiders

Bianca 38 ms Mate/Crush: Kittypet Tags:
-not writing anything for her yet, but wanted it up for later-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:30 am

Honeypetal Breezeclan Warrior
    indentation Dawn light poured in through the opening of Breezeclan's Warriors Den and fell on the sleeping figure of an orange and cream tabby cat. The female was short-furred and trim in frame although sinewy muscles were hinted at under her coat. Two dark blues eyes were revealed when she awoke with a sigh. Normally Honeypetal did not sleep in so late. It was not just that the Moon High patrol had muddled her sleep schedule, but also how tense she had been on that patrol. Would she scent Cloudclan? Even if it had been moons she couldn't help but be on edge during a border patrol. Of course there was nothing for her to be paranoid about, they'd found not a scent out of place.

Honeypetal extended her front legs as far as they would go, digging her claws into the dirt, as she bent forward in a stretch. She gave a sizable yawn before snapping to her paws and padding out of the den. The warrior made a mental note to be more lenient with Stormpaw as her blue eyes scanned the camp for her apprentice. He had done well on the patrol and had earned a more relaxed training day today.

Not spotting the young silver tabby, she paused to sit with her tail curled over her paws. The gentle rain falling created a layer of droplets that would trickle down her coat whenever she breathed. She had no doubts Stormpaw must be asleep in the Apprentice Den, who could blame him? Instead of going straight to wake the poor tom she thought better to give him some time while she attended to other things.

Her gaze wandered to the fresh-kill pile. She'd need to hunt with Stormpaw today. Still, there was a plump squirrel that may make a nice breakfast for the Elders. A smile spread across her face as she suddenly made a beeline towards the kill pile.

Badgerpaw Breezeclan Apprentice
    indentation A small black and white colored tom-cat slept in a comical position in the back of the Apprentice Den. He was belly up with his front legs tucked close to his chest while his back legs were stretched out as far as they could go. If he didn't look silly enough his mouth gaped open like a lake fish. Badgerpaw slept in the most ungraceful of positions since his kithood with the clan. Truth was, he couldn't feel any safer than being surrounded by his fellow apprentices. He'd sleep away until some warrior barged in to rouse the young cats up. The den was cozy warm with so many furry bodies in it. Badgerpaw was currently dreaming of catching a fish bigger than his head with Newtpaw and Spottedpaw. He'd chase that dream for as long as he could get away with it.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:17 pm

.:::Mossclaw:::.

||MistClan Deputy|| ||Age- 27 Moons|| ||Gender- male|| ||Tags- open||

Mossclaw opened his mouth wide in a large yawn. His bright green eyes blinked open gently as he sat up. He licked the brown shiny fur down on his large shoulders making sure his pelt was in the proper place. Then he carefully tiptoed out of the warrior's den taking care to not step on any tails. He spotted Rosestar and Riverpaw talking just outside her den and padded over. "Riverpaw you're not supposed to beat the deputy out of his nest. Your making me look bad." He joked. He flicked the apprentice's shoulder with his tail tip gently. "Good-morning Rosestar." he meowed with a dip of his head before relaxing back onto his haunches.

.:::нalғғᴏᴏт:::.

||BreezeClan Elder|| ||Age- 81 Moons|| ||Gender- Tom||Tags- Whiterose

Halffoot awoke with the rest of the Clan. His first thought was of Whiterose. He looked over to see the elder resting peacefully. Her long white tail fur covered her face so only her ear tips could be seen. He sat up and began grooming himself. He would let Whiterose sleep in awhile until it was time to get her daily herbs to ward off the pain that ravaged her joints. He hoped she was dreaming happy dreams and that she wouldn't awake roughly as she had a few sunrises ago. It seemed to be happening more frequently and it worried him. There were no herbs that could heal a broken mind.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Rosestar
    Female ★ 31m ★ Bi ★ Mist Leader ★ Crush: Open ★ Tags: Riverpaw, Mossclaw
      "Hmm, I think I'll have Mossclaw assign patrols today. Speaking of which, here he comes," she replied to Riverpaw and smiled as the deputy approached them. Rosestar dipped her head. She purred with amusement when Mossclaw flicked her apprentice and batted at him playfully. "Good morning, Mossclaw. Do you have an idea for who to send out on patrols?" she asked and placed her front paw on the ground.

Poppyflower
    Female ★ 26m ★ Straight ★ Mist Queen ★ Mate & Crush: Smokestorm & Nightshade ★ Tags: Open
      Shifting in her nest, she gazed out of the nursery and watched the rain drizzle from the sky. Poppyflower wondered what her kits would be up to today, and she was tempted to talk to Bravepaw before he started his training. For a moment, she let her thoughts wander to Smokestorm and wrinkled her nose. He had been distant lately, which led Poppyflower to become closer to her good friend. Yet part of her wanted something more with Nightshade.

Tinybear
    Transmale ★ 15m ★ Pan ★ Breeze Warrior ★ Crush: Twistedsun ★ Tags: Open
      Blinking when the sunlight drifted in through the entrance, he yawned widely and rolled his tongue. Tinybear heard the voices of other cats beginning to stir and stood up, stretching. Before he could disturb anyone, he quickly made his way out of the den and into the clearing. Patrols weren't established yet, so Tinybear sat down and waited as patiently as possible. Most cats weren't awake yet.

Mousepaw
    Female ★ 9m ★ Pan ★ Breeze Apprentice ★ Crush: Tornpaw ★ Tags: Spottedpaw
      She had been dreaming of racing through the forest when a head gently settled on her shoulder. Mousepaw was still exhausted from the night before of being mischievous with Spottedpaw and curled around her foster sister. She closed her eyes again and hid her nose under Spottedpaw's tail to keep it warm.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:20 pm

xx𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰
xxxx38 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ mistclan medicine cat ▸ interest; looking ▸ mentors; blindbriar ▸ tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Having had a bit of trouble falling asleep the night before, she had accidentally slept in this morning, having decided to organize the herbs a bit later than she usually did. Not that she was all that worried, her apprentice had done well enough to earn her name, even if she still had much to learn. Yawning, she began to stretch in her nest, bits of moss falling off of her pelt as she shook her pelt out. They would be going to the Moonpool tonight, it'd only been a short while after her apprentice had earned her name after all.

xx𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxx12 moons ▸ tom ▸ breezeclan apprentice ▸ interest; looking ▸ mentor; locustsight ▸ tagged; open

The tom wasn't one for mornings but he was often awake regardless, mostly for his need to be punctual, he never did like being late. Upon taking a quick glance around the camp, he could easily tell that neither his friend or his mentor were awake just yet. He knew that a few might have looked down on him for being the son of a rogue, and yet he'd gotten the deputy as his mentor. Unfortunately, he also knew that his father was still alive, and was just waiting for him to show up someday.

xx𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
xxxx8 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ mistclan apprentice ▸ interest; to be stoatspine ▸ mentor; hazelflurry ▸ tagged; open

Although usually she slept in, she was squirming in her nest, most likely accidentally kicking one of her denmates. She was dreaming about her life before the clan, back as a kit with her family, before another rogue had attacked her family, waking with a start. Letting out a low groan, she curled around herself, the last thing she wanted to do was leave the comfort of her nest. The pale tabby wondered if her mentor would drag her out this morning, or if she would have another warrior do it. It was a wonder that Turtlepaw hadn't been given up on just yet, or at least that's what she thought.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:21 pm

Appleleaf
she-cat ~ breezeclan ~ medicine cat ~ 77m ~ tags: fadedpaw

Appleleaf blinked away the grogginess from from her eyes as she emerged from her slumber. She could hear the faint noise of raindrops gently pelting the roof of her den, attempting to lull her back to sleep, but the medicine cat knew better than to sleep in. She was dedicated and well-disciplined. She didn't have the time to squeeze in those extra minutes to sleep in, especially now that she had an apprentice. Appleleaf always woke up in time to see the sun rise, and went to sleep well after it set.

The aging she-cat slowly rose to her paws, and stretched her forelegs, her tabby tail sticking straight in the air. Then when she settled back to a comfortable standing position, Appleleaf glanced over at Fadedpaw's nest, only to find it empty. Blinking her copper eyes, she turned and emerged from the section that separated their nests from the rest of the den. She spotted the chocolate tortoiseshell, excitement gleaming in her eyes. Appleleaf's tail twitched in surprise. She usually isn't this excited in morning. The medicine cat quietly approached her apprentice and gently rested her tail tip on her shoulder, "Good morning," she mewed in a hushed manner, almost in a whisper.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌕 post one 🌑

Postby wildsight » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:18 pm

LOCUSTSIGHT !! ───
[ ✦ thirty-six ms ✦ female ✦ deputy of breezeclan ✦ neutral ✦ camp ✦ blizzardstar ✦ ]
───────────────────────────────
Locustsight's amber eyes fluttered open as dim light began to filter into the den. She let out a quiet breath, her ears flicking. She parted her maw in a yawn, before slowing rising to her paws and stretched. She then padded out of the den, her tail swaying slowly. She noticed that many of her clanmates were already up which was always good to see. Her whiskers twitched as she scanned the camp. There was a light morning drizzle, though it wasn't anything compared to the rain from last night. She swiped her tongue over her muzzle, as she padded toward Blizzardstar. Locustsight wasn't always the most...social cat. But she tried to be social enough, since she was a clan cat. Her tail waved in greeting and she sat next to the large tom. "Good morning, Blizzardstar. I hope you slept well, despite the rain from last night.", she said with a flick of an ear. She'd have a word with the leader, before putting together patrols.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NEWTPAW !! ───
[ ✦ twelve ms ✦ male ✦ apprentice of breezeclan ✦ neutral ✦ camp ✦ open ✦ ]
Newtpaw laid in the apprentice den, sleeping peacefully. He didn't awake until a bit later than the rest of his clanmates. He was roused from slumber and let out a yawn. He licked a paw and dragged it over a ear. He glanced at his brother, who was still asleep no doubt exhausted from the previous night's patrol. He smiled slightly, before bounding out of the den, wondering where his mentor was currently. He shook his head and settled down beginning to groom his pelt as he awaited for his mentor.

CLOUDSNOOK !! ───
[ ✦ thirty-five ms ✦ male ✦ warrior of mistclan ✦ neutral ✦ camp ✦ bravepaw ✦ ]
Cloudsnook laid in the warriors den, his breathing slow with slumber. It wasn't long after the sun began to peak over the horizon, that the tom awoke. However, he remained in the den and didn't exit right away. He knew that Bravepaw was probably waiting for him as always, the young apprentice was always so eager which was something he appreciated. After a few moments of thought the white tom slowly rose to his paws and carefully made his way toward the exit. He nearly tripped over the tom, stumbling out of the way at the last moment. "Oh. Good morning, Bravepaw.", he said to the tom. He shouldn't be surprised that Bravepaw was up so early he always was after all. At least, this morning he hadn't waken up the warriors like he had a previous time. He had felt bad for the young tom, though he knew in time he'd grow up to be a fine warrior. "I'm sure you're ready for training, yes Bravepaw? Perhaps, a bit of hunting practice or sparring?", the tom suggested as he settled down near the young tom.

FOGPAW !! ───
[ ✦ fourteen ms ✦ male ✦ apprentice of mistclan ✦ neutral ✦ camp ✦ open ✦ ]
As usual, Fogpaw remained in the apprentice den. He slept rather heavily, though he'd often wake up he wouldn't bother to get out of his nest which often resulted in his mentoring having to drag him out of the den. Thank goodness he had a soft mentor like Weaselshadow, he didn't bother the tom. Not much anyway. Sure, there had been previous times where he had got on the tom's bad side, but for the most part he left the young tom alone. He continued to sleep as usual, and wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. He honestly didn't care that he hadn't been made a warrior yet, even though he most certainly should have been. His sister Riverpaw could become a warrior if she wanted to, but Fogpaw didn't want to. Well, he kinda did. If, he didn't have to do all the work that came along with being a warrior.

HAZELFLURRY !! ───
[ ✦ twenty ms ✦ female ✦ warrior of mistclan ✦ neutral ✦ camp ✦ open ✦ ]
Currently asleep.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Blizzardstar 52 moons | Tom | Leader of Breezeclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: Appleleaf | Tags: Duckwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardstar was surprised to see much movement this dawn, not many cats woke up as early as him. He blinked when he saw Locustsight heading over to him and shifted some under his den entrance for her to have a dry spot instead of getting her paws damp. "I slept alright despite having to get up for the patrol at one point. Did you and the warriors sleep fine and not get too damp in the night?" He asked as he watched the others in camp, seeing Honeypetal heading to the fresh kill pile. He was a bit surprised to see the queen already awake after their night patrol then again she was a fantastic warrior.
    When he was glancing at the warrior den when he saw that Duckwind was heading over to them. "Good morning Duckwind, how can I help you this morning?" He purred softly to the warrior, he couldn't help but notice she did seem quite pretty. However his heart was in the bit of a wrong place currently.
Thornstep 20 moons | Tom | Warrior of Breezeclan| Apprentice: Mousepaw | Crush: None | Tags: open | Mentions: Mousepaw
    The tom had been already out of the warriors den, having a piece of food before he would take his apprentice out for training once they were up. He knew the young she-cat was probably sleeping in a bit as he hadn't even seen his sister, Spottedpaw even leave the apprentice den. He knew that the two she-cats were quite close and were rarely seen without each other. He was glad that his sister did have a friend like that especially with them loosing her mother as well as a sibling in recent moons.
    He noticed how his father had came out of the leader's den and gave a slight bow of the head as acknowledgement. There wasn't a lot going on yet in the camp as the sun was barely out however he felt ready to start his day.
Spottedpaw 10 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Breezeclan | Mentor: Spidermask | Crush: Batpaw | Tags: n/a | Mentions: Mousepaw, Spidermask
    Spottedpaw purred softly before she fell back into a light slumber once she had felt Mousepaw against her. She always felt at ease when she was with her foster sister, they might not really be related but she loved her as if she was one. They were quite a pair, she remembered how they were separated for almost a moon and how awful that was, she did have Badgerpaw but it wasn't the same. As she fell further into her slumber, she felt like she knew unfortunately she was about to be woken up by her mentor as it was a normal routine.
Icekit 4 moons | She-cat | Kit of Breezeclan | Crush: None | Tags: Birchkit | Mentions:
    Icekit was asleep soundly, curled into her mother Alprose beside her two siblings. The small kit did know how to get into trouble at times by not staying in camp, let alone the nursery. She had shifted some as her brother had more of his weight on top of her, letting out a whine.
⩤ Nightshade ⩥ 28 moons | Tom | Warrior of Mistclan | Apprentice: Batpaw | Crush: None | Tags: Poppyflower | Mentions: Batpaw
    The young warrior had been awake for a bit but had yet moved from the warriors den. Nightshade didn't expect his apprentice to be up and awake just at dawn, he personally did enjoy sleeping in or at least not moving right away. Barely of the warriors looked like they had even started moving yet anyway as the sun was just peering out through the rain clouds. Though as some had began leaving their den, he joined them but saw no sign of Batpaw or most of the apprentices.
    However he did see his dear friend Poppyflower peering out of the nursery, he let out a soft purr. He grabbed a piece of fresh-kill for them to share before the warrior dashed to the nursery. "Morning Poppyflower."
Bravepaw moons | Tom | Apprentice of Mistclan | Mentor: Cloudsnook| Crush: Batpaw | Tags: Cloudsnook | Mentions: Poppyflower
    Bravepaw was patiently waiting to see if Cloudsnook would come out, he was about to head to the nursery to see his mother when his mentor came out. He jumped slightly when he saw that he was almost crashed into and nodded a bit. "Yes Cloudsnook! I am ready as always for you," he told his mentor, he liked to start early and enjoyed that Cloudsnook didn't sleep in like other warriors. "Well... we haven't done really any sparring yet so that'd be good," he mewed as he glanced at the nursery as he saw Nightshade bringing Poppyflower food. His ear flattened slightly as he had witnessed that, he worried about his mother and father's relationship as now all the kits such as himself were now apprentices.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me