--

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 β€” πš˜πš™πšŽπš—

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:14 am

Creamflower hears Flamewillow and Sageheart talking about going on a hunting patrol and smiles, knowing that wouldnt be a bad idea. "A hunting patrol wouldnt hurt!" she said in agreement.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:34 pm

halfstar . location; lower camp . tags; darkfall
    "I think it's safe to say I did for once," he said with a light laugh to his deputy. "I hope you have as well. It seems like the sea has given us a lovely day to catch up on our kill stock." He surveyed the area, gauging if the clan was ready for patrol assignments yet this morning.

rosefrost . location; lower camp . tags; nightshade
    For a moment, she considered. She felt a little bit of nervous energy bubbling in her chest as she decided that she certainly wouldn't mind going on a hunt with Nightshade. "Of course," she chirped at last.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:28 am

Nightshade 34 moons | Tom | Warrior | Crush: Rosefrost | Tags: Rosefrost | Mentions: Darkfall
    The tom purred softly as she had agreed and nodded his head. "That'll be good, shall we try to find another to join us or just go?" He asked, of course he did just want to go but there were a few more warriors and some apprentices in camp now. Of course they weren't technically in charge of making a patrol as that was the deputy's job which Darkfall hadn't yet done.

Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Med Cat App | Crush: Forbidden | Tags: Wailingcrow | Mentions: n/a
    The young she-cat had been awake for awhile, she had decided to try to get an early start to the day. She knew her mentor, Wailingcrow wanted to stock up on herbs as they spoke about it before they had both fallen asleep. The white long haired tabby had left their camp and headed out to their normal spots, though it took some time as she limped from her injury that made her unable to finish her warrior training. It was a constant reminder and how it bothered her everyday. All she wanted when she was a kit was to become a warrior.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:55 pm

Wolfheart 37 moons | Female | Warrior | slight crush: Halfstar | Tags: Open

Wolfheart awoke in her nest in the warrior's den on the first floor. Sitting in her best for the time being, she watched Hawkfeather leave the den; tail lashing. Rolling her ice blue eyes the molly stood up from her jest and quickly cleaned her pelt before exiting the den. As she made her way out she noticed how low the kill pile was and everyone gathering around to get something to eat before patrols are to be sent out. Seeing how it was so low, the molly decided to wait until after the hunting patrols have returned. She made her way over to a little spot by herself to survey the cata mingling among each other. She chuckled to herself quietly as she watched Cherrythorn jump out of her pelt from Growlingbear being himself. She liked the older tom for just being himself, it helps her days get a little better every time she witnessed someone jumping from Growlingbear.

Swiftclaw 47 moons | Male | Warrior | no crush | Tags: Open

The tall tom was out in the forest in the early morning trying to catch prey to feed the clan. With an expecting queen and a low kill stock. This male saw it fit to go out on a solo hunt. Swiftclaw had been out for some time and had little luck; just two mice. He was now on his way back to the camp with the two mice in his maw as he kept on walking back towards camp.
Once Swiftclaw reached the camp, he weaved his way through the cats gathered around the kill pile and dropped the mice. "Here you go." The tom spoke as he gazed down at the two mice he dropped. His tone of voice was deep yet soothing. The tall tom gazed down at Creamflower and gave her a wink as he turned away from the kill pile to wait on Darkfall to assign patrols.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:14 pm

halfstar . location; lower camp . tags; darkfall
    "That would be excellent," he said. "We can send one or two out for hunting, and another to gather supplies for repairs." He added a slightly exaggerated glance over to the crumbling barricade of brambles just outside the camp entrance.

rosefrost . location; lower camp . tags; nightshade
    "I'm not particularly in the mood for a big patrol," she said a little hesitantly. She tossed a look over to Darkfall, then added, "we may want to hurry though, or we won't really have a choice."
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:40 am

Nightshade 34 moons | Tom | Warrior | Crush: Rosefrost | Tags: Rosefrost | Mentions: Darkfall
    "Me either really... Oh?" He tilts his head before glancing over at Halfstar and Darkfall. "Oh yeah let's get a move on before they try to get us to get two others to join us or something," he sighs and nudged Rosefrost towards the camps exit. He didn't want to be too obvious that the two were leaving before the patrols of the day were assigned.

Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Med Cat App | Crush: Forbidden | Tags: Wailingcrow | Mentions: n/a
    The young she-cat had been awake for awhile, she had decided to try to get an early start to the day. She knew her mentor, Wailingcrow wanted to stock up on herbs as they spoke about it before they had both fallen asleep. The white long haired tabby had left their camp and headed out to their normal spots, though it took some time as she limped from her injury that made her unable to finish her warrior training. It was a constant reminder and how it bothered her everyday. All she wanted when she was a kit was to become a warrior.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:57 am

πŸ”₯ Flamewillow πŸ”₯
( tom > warrior > crush: none > apprentice: open > tags: Creamflower, Sageheart )
πŸ”₯
He looked at Creamflower "so would you want to join it as well maybe?" he asked at her, wondering if the Queen was ready for tasks like that, but then it could give her something else to think too.

πŸ’ Cherrythorn πŸ’
(she > warrior > crush: Windspirit/ Willowdawn > apprentice: n/a > tags: Growlingbear)
πŸ’
She looked back to the large older tom, which approved her once again this time bringing a mouse to share "um? I don't think I have a chance to refuse your nice offer" she meowed shyly. Not wanting to show it, but the large messy-haired tom little made her nervous.

❀️ Redpaw ❀️
(tom > apprentice > crush: open > mentor: Briargaze > tags: open )
❀️
He padded out of the apprentice's den to groom his long messy pelt, looking around the camp as he did so. He didn't see his mentor yet, but as he was not an inpatient one so he had enough strength to wait.

🌊 Poolpaw 🌊
(she > apprentice > crush: open > mentor: Hawkfeather > tags: Hawkfeather)
🌊
She waked up slowly, opening her eyes and watching the den for a moment, like trying to get if she was still on sleep or not. As the reality hit to her head, she jumped up to her paws and walked out of the apprentice's den, watching around the camp for the other cats. Lightly yawning she spotted her mentor there, making her way to the tom "hello, are daydreaming something? you don't look like being in this world?" she meowed tackling her mentors tail playfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:39 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before answering Flamewillow's question nodding. "Sure." she said. "I could use the exercise anyway!" She quickly finishes her fish and gets up, waiting for the others to be ready to go.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:11 pm

xxβ€” 𝐖𝐒π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐰𝐧
xxxx32 moons β–Έ she-cat β–Έ warrior β–Έ location; lower camp β–Έ mood; scared β–Έ tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The dilute calico dreamed of her own kits, blaming her for their deaths, just as she had done for moons. She woke with a start, trying to keep her panicked breathing under control, as to not wake anyone who could be still sleeping.

xxβ€” 𝐇𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
xxxx30 moons β–Έ tom β–Έ outsider β–Έ location; coastline β–Έ mood; bored β–Έ tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The gray tabby had been awake for some time, having hoped to catch a few fresh fish this sunrise. So far, he'd been able to catch three small fish, and nothing else. Granted he was also only fishing, and not really doing much else.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy.days » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:53 pm

Sageheart

20 moons | Tom | Warrior | Crush: n/a | Mentions: Creamflower & Flamewillow

Sageheart smiles at the tom and queen, "I'm totally ready when you guys are!" he muses with excitement. He hasn't been able to go on patrol for a while due to a shoulder injury and he can't wait to stretch his legs.
────────────────────-──
lev ● he/they ● adult
────────────────────-──
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
────────────────────-──
aquatic biology major ● chemistry minor
aquarium science ● soccer ● trumpet
katie mcgrath ● melissa benoist
merlin ● supergirl ● ncis
taylor swift ● all time low ● juno lev
ricky montgomery ● peter mcpoland

────────────────────-──