A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:08 am

☀⟾W e l c o m e, traveler. Come rest, and let me tell you of the Clans of the lake.
Two groups of cats live on this territory, battling constantly over hunting grounds and other much-needed territory. Do you think this ground is familiar? Long ago, four Clans roamed this territory: ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan. They had migrated there from a forest very far away, even across the Tribe's mountains. StarClan thought that they would be safe here.
They were not, however.
The tunnel system around the lakes runs under the entire territory. The Day of the Great Quake will be remembered forever, a story told to every queen's kits. The ground shook. Trees fell, and countless cats lost their lives. The tunnels became unstable: they began collapsing. All across the forest, from the moors, to the pines, to the streams; everything was falling into the ground. The four Clans made the choice to again abandon their homes and move, sheltering with the Tribe once more until they could find another territory.
Why am I telling you this if they're gone, you ask?
Well, not every cat could make the journey. Some were too old, to weak. Three warriors felt compelled to remain behind with the elders, as well as ShaowClan's elderly medicine cat, Blindbriar. StarClan had plans for the warriors that had remained with the elders, however. Oakbelly, a former ThunderClan warrior with a mangled paw, and Eagleclaw, a former Riverlan warrior, were chosen to build Clans in the ravaged territory. There is just enough territory that did not collapse with the tunnels to support the two Clans.
Where will your allegiance lie? OakClan's relaxed, more friendly Clan, or EagleClan's battle-hungry, brutal Clan?
⟽☀

☀⟾Discussion Thread⟽☀

☀⟾Rules/Clan Form
EagleClan Allegiances ⟽☀
☀⟾OakClan Allegiances
Outsiders/StarClan⟽☀
☀⟾Clan History and Territory

*Font on this page from this website; permission to use with credit.
Last edited by C a s on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:08 am, edited 25 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Form

Postby C a s » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:40 am

☀⟾You may make as many characters as you wish, but there are some stipulations to what you can create, which are covered in the following rules.

☀⟾You will only be able to create characters of open ranks, the exception being queens that are already pregnant before kits close. I will be maintaining a cap on warriors, apprentices, queens, and kits, so that the Clan does not become overcrowded or uneven. It will be listed under the allegiances if a rank is closed.

☀⟾ You may only have one high rank (leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice) at a time, unless your character is chosen as deputy for the sake of the roleplay's sincerity. If your character is chosen for a role despite you already having a high rank (for example: if you play the medicine cat, but the deputy dies and your character makes the most sense to be chosen for the position based on their relationship to the leader and the Clan), you do not have to demote/kill off/etc. the high rank you already have.

☀⟾ Please keep genders even! If you only have one character, that's fine; but if you create another character, it should be the opposite gender. This rule was implemented as the roleplays typically have a lot more females than males. For example: if you create a she-cat and would like to make another cat, it must be male.

☀⟾ Be realistic with your character's names and appearances, their actions, and the way you type in this roleplay.

☀⟾ You do not have to use the form below, feel free to use your own. It MUST include: name, appearance/character image, rank, gender, and age. Feel free to include more information, I'd love to read your characters' backstories and personalities as well!

☀⟾ At this time, you may only have ONE character of non-Clan roots. That means you can make one of the following: a Clan cat that was born outside of the Clans, a kittypet, a loner, or a rogue. You cannot create both a Clan cat with non-Clan roots and a cat outside of the Clan.

☀⟾ Respect the Clans' special traits: such as OakClan being a less-hostile Clan than EagleClan, or EagleClan be more accepting of outsiders than OakClan. Your character may not accept these ideals, but they should act like a Clan cat and respect the Clan's traditions before their own ideals. Loyalty is to the Clan.

☀⟾ No powerplaying here, please. Your character may not always be the center of attention or chosen to take part in major plot points - it happens! There's always next time, let somebody else's character be the focus for a bit. Your time will come, I promise!

☀⟾ Keep in mind the area's terrain - since the plot takes place around known places in the original series, we should be conscious of the layout as well as the fact that there has been some change due to the tunnels collapsing.

☀⟾ Fade to black for kitting/mating scenes.

☀⟾ Remember CS' rules! If a CS rule is broken, it's possible that a moderator will issue a warning to you, which I know we all don't want to happen! Following the site rules will help us keep the roleplay unlocked and going strong.

☀⟾ These rules are subject to change based on the roleplay's needs.

☀⟾ As is customary in the series, your characters' mentor/apprentice/warrior name/full medicine cat name will be decided BY our roleplay's leader and medicine cats. You may request a specific choice, but ultimately it is in the paws of the Clan leaders and medicine cats.

☀⟾ Please do not create an orphan kit. If you're creating a kit, it MUST have a queen that is its biological mother. Also, do not list the queen as an NPC - it must be an actual character in the roleplay.

*Note: A New Hope is currently not accepting.*

Code: Select all
[center][img]your%20character%20image%20here![/img]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Name:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Clan:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Rank:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Gender:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Age:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Kin:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Mate:[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Brief History (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Note: If your cat has non-Clan roots, PLEASE include that information here![/i][/size]
[color=#FF8000]☀[/color]⟾[color=#FF8000]Personality Traits (Optional):[/color] [size=85][i]Type here![/i][/size][/center]
Last edited by C a s on Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

EagleClan Allegiances and Relationships

Postby C a s » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Closed Ranks: All Ranks

☀⟾Leader⟽☀
Southstar | 47 moons | ♂ | Cradily

☀⟾Deputy⟽☀
Streamspot | 46 moons | ♀ | __PawPrints__

☀⟾Medicine Cat⟽☀
Daydream | 37 moons | ♂ | Tainted~Wings

☀⟾Warriors⟽☀
Russetswirl| 83 moons | ♂ | stormythecloud
Deertail | 46 moons | ♂ | C a s
Swiftbadger| 45 moons | ♂ | C a s
Littleflower | 43 moons | ♀ | Cradily
Mistflower | 43 moons | ♀ | stormythecloud
Browntail | 38 moons | ♀ | LapisWolf
Goldenrose | 37 moons | ♀ | Tainted~Wings
Messfur | 36 moons | ♂ | White Night Fantasy
Springheart | 36 moons | ♀ | White Night Fantasy
Nightwish | 22 moons | ♀ | Cradily
Quiverheart | 18 moons | ♀ | C a s
Darkclaw | 16 moons | ♂ | Cradily
Blazefrost | 13 moons | ♂ | A m n e s i a

☀⟾Apprentices⟽☀
Wolfpaw | 13 moons | ♀ | LapisWolf
Hornetpaw | 13 moons | ♀ | LapisWolf
Redpaw | 6 moons | ♂ | stormythecloud
Wrenpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | A m n e s i a
Brightpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | Tainted~Wings
Eveningpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | Cradily
Bramblepaw| 6 moons | ♂ | __PawPrints__

☀⟾Queens⟽☀
Acornspots | 45 moons | ♀ | C a s
Foxcloud | 36 moons | ♀ | stormythecloud
Stagleap | 21 moons | ♀ | stormythecloud

☀⟾Kits⟽☀

Willowkit | 2 moons | ♀ | C a s
Applekit | 2 moons | ♀ | CJClaire
Pinekit | 2 moons | ♂ | _PawPrints_
Emberkit | 2 moons | ♂ | Cradily
Sorrelkit | 2 moons | ♀ | stormythecloud
Mudkit | 1 moon | ♂ | stormythecloud
Lilackit | 1 moon | ♀ | _PawPrints_
Silverkit | 1 moon | ♂ | White Night Fantasy
Smokekit | 1 moon | ♂ | CJClaire

☀⟾Elders⟽☀
Oatleaf | 98 moons | ♀ | White Night Fantasy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name 🎔 Name = Mates
Name Name = Ex-mates
Name Name = Mutual Crush
Name Name = Name has crush on > name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deertail [] Tickfang
Deertail [] Foxcloud
Foxcloud [] Daydream
Acornspots [🎔] Russetswirl
Oatleaf [🎔] Nobleclaw
Daydream [] Nightwish
Swiftbadger [] Littleflower
Mistflower [] Deertail
Stagleap Messfur

Name&Name Litter
Name, Name, Name = Littermates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Swiftbadger, Acornspots
Willowsong&Redfeather Foxcloud, Firewillow
Willowsong, Russetswirl
Tickfang&Deertail Quiverheart, Applekit, Whiskerkit
Honey&Rockleap Streamspot
Streamspot, Night, Nettles, Dew
Daydream, Goldenrose
Browntail Hornetpaw, Wolfpaw
Frostpetal&Runningflame Blazefrost
Foxcloud&Southstar Wrenkit, Redkit, Brightkit, Eveningkit
Oatleaf&Nobleclaw Brightfeather, Springheart, Messfur
Acornspots&Russetswirl Willowkit, Sorrelkit, Emberkit, Pinekit, Applekit
Stagleap Mudkit, Smokekit, Lilackit, Silverkit
Honey&Southstar Bramblekit, Fawnkit, Thunder

Mentor Apprentice

Goldenrose Wolfpaw
Mistflower (temp) Hornetpaw
Littleflower Brightpaw
Deertail Eveningpaw
Swiftbadger Redpaw
Springheart Wrenpaw
Streamspot Bramblepaw

[color=#FF8000]↬[/color] Name | Age | ♂/♀ | Roleplayer
Last edited by C a s on Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:24 am, edited 56 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OakClan Allegiances and Relationships

Postby C a s » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:54 am

Closed Ranks: All Ranks

☀⟾Leader⟽☀
Beestar | 49 moons | ♀ | 8 lives | C a s

☀⟾Deputy⟽☀
Blizzardclaw | 48 moons | ♂ | stormythecloud

☀⟾Medicine Cat⟽☀
Robinwind | 35 moons | ♂ | CJClaire

☀⟾Warriors⟽☀
Tigerblaze | 65 moons | ♂ | Cradily
Dawntrail | 58 moons | ♀ | A m n e s i a
Sunflare | 40 moons | ♂ | Cradily
Riverstripe | 37 moons | ♂ | Cradily
Elmshade | 35 moons | ♀ | CJClaire
Lostnight | 35 moons | ♂ | LapisWolf
Dappleleaf | 26 moons | ♀ | C a s
Weaselstripe | 21 moons | ♂ | stormythecloud
Splashfeather | 19 moons | ♀ | Cradily
Raccoontuft | 16 moons | ♀ | White Night Fantasy
Dovespirit| 16 moons | ♀ | A m n e s i a
Jackdawstrike | 15 moons | ♂ | C a s
Bearsong | 14 moons | ♀ | _PawPrints_
Hazefire | 14 moons | ♂ | White Night Fantasy

☀⟾Apprentices⟽☀

Ivypaw | 15 moons | ♀ | Albino_
Stormpaw | 8 moons | ♂ | C a s
Falconpaw | 8 moons | ♂ | stormythecloud
Poppypaw | 6 moons | ♂ | CJClaire
Dustpaw | 6 moons | ♀ | Cradily
Fawnpaw| 6 moons | ♂ | C a s

☀⟾Queens⟽☀

Creamflower | 31 moons | ♀ | Animals65

☀⟾Kits⟽☀

☀⟾Elders⟽☀
Lighttail | 56 moons | ♂ | White Night Fantasy

Name 🎔 Name = Mates
Name Name = Ex-mates
Name Name = Mutual Crush

Beestar [] Streamstar
Blizzardclaw [] Bluestream
Sunflare [🎔] Creamflower
Weaselstripe [🎔] Dappleleaf
Riverstripe [] Beestar
Blizzardclaw [] Beestar
Ivypaw [] Jackdawstrike
Lighttail [🎔] Coral
Falconpaw [] Dustkit
Stormpaw [] Dustkit

Name&Name Litter

Flair&Mossyoak Craig, Bloom, Jackdawflight
Blizzardclaw&Bluestream Weaselstripe
Robinwind, Elmshade
Creamflower&Sunflare Poppypaw, Dustpaw
Streamstar&Beestar Stormpaw, Falconpaw
Cherrynose&Wildstrike Duskwhisker, Dawntrail
Tundraclaw&Moonheart Raccoontuft
Raccontuft, Crystal, Satin
Whitescar&Blackflame Hazefire
Hazefire, Bloodclaw
Honey&Southstar Bramblepaw, Fawnpaw, Thunder

Mentor Apprentice

Robinwind Ivypaw
Elmshade Stormpaw
Riverstripe Falconpaw
Dappleleaf Dustpaw
Weaselstripe Fawnpaw
Dawntrail Poppypaw

[color=#FF8000]↬[/color] Name | Age | ♂/♀ | Roleplayer
Last edited by C a s on Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:15 am, edited 39 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Outsiders/StarClan

Postby C a s » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:01 am

Thunder| 6 moons | ♂ | Rogue | Cradily

Name 🎔 Name = Mates
Name Name = Ex-mates
Name Name = Mutual Crush

Name&Name Litter

Honey&Southstar Thunder, Bramblekit, Fawnkit

★→ Past Leaders←★
Rainstar | 161 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC
Turtlestar | 71 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♀ | NPC
Morningstar | 69 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC
Whitestar | 171 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♀ | NPC
Birdstar | 99 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♂ | NPC
Streamstar | 71 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♂ | NPC

★→ Past Medicine Cats←★
Squirrelseed | 101 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♀ | NPC
Firecloud | 98 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♂ | NPC
Puddlefeather | 67 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♀ | NPC
Emberpool | 41 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♀ | NPC
Pineberry | 114 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC
Cloudfrost | 87 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC

★→ Past Warriors←★
Violetwhisper | 28 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♀ | NPC
Bluestream | 38 moons AD | Former Oakclan | NPC
Flowersong | 82 moons AD | Former Oakclan| NPC
Willowsong | 68 moons AD | Former Eagleclan| NPC
Redfeather | 74 moons AD | Former Eagleclan | NPC
Briarfrost | 45 moon AD | Former Oakclan | ♀ | NPC
Sparrowpool | 49 moons AD | Former Oakclan | ♂ | NPC
Frostpetal | 35 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♀ | A m n e s i a
Tinybird | 20 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♂ | A m n e s i a

★→ Past Apprentices←★
Whiskerpaw | 11 moons AD | Former OakClan | ♂ | NPC
Tigerpaw | 13 moons AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC

★→ Past Kits←★
Applekit | 1 moon AD | Former EagleClan | ♂ | NPC
Whiskerkit | 1 moon AD | Former EagleClan | ♀ | NPC

[color=#FF8000]↬[/color] [url]Name[/url] | Age AD | Former Clan | ♂/♀ | Roleplayer/NPC
Last edited by C a s on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:14 am, edited 20 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clan History and Territory

Postby C a s » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:32 am

☀⟾M a n y, many moons ago, four Clans ruled the lake. ThunderClan, hunters of the forest. ShadowClan, stalkers of the pines. RiverClan, fishers of the lake. WindClan, racers of the moor. These Clans lived peacefully within the lake territories for many moons following The Great Battle with the Dark Forest. These moons of peace ended harshly when the ground shook.
An earthquake rocked the lakes. The tunnel system underneath the territories collapsed. Countless cats lost their lives to the falling, unstable ground. Their corpses still lie in the tunnels, buried in fallen dirt. The territory could no longer support four Clans, WindClan and ThunderClan lost their territory entirely, with ShadowClan and RiverClan left with only a sliver. The Clans made the decision to move from the lake, just as they had moved to it many moons. And just as before, some cats were unable to make the journey. These cats remained behind, finding shelter on the island that had been used for Gatherings, which was now more of a peninsula, connected to the mainland.
Most of the remaining cats were elders, but three four and ShadowClan's elderly medicine cat stayed to care for the elders. Oakbelly, of ThunderClan; Alderdawn, warrior of ShadowClan and Blindbriar, medicine cat of ShadowClan; Sootpuddle, of WindClan; and Eagleclaw, of RiverClan. The cats soon worked together in an organized, Clan-like fashion. Oakbelly and Alderdawn became mates, despite former Clan roots. The survivors built a bond of kinship.
Soon, the question began to rise - if they were functioning as a Clan, why weren't they? The cats sought StarClan guidance, and supported the birth of a new Clan. The Clan began to speculate who should lead them, and it came down to the two most authoritative cats in the Clan: Oakbelly and Eagleclaw. In the end, StarClan guided Blindbriar's paws to help the Clan put their trust in Oakbelly, StarClan's chosen leader. Oakbelly became Oakstar, selecting Alderdawn as his deputy. He built the Clans numbers, befriending local barn cats and loners who wanted to become warriors.
Furious at StarClan's decision, Eagleclaw abandoned the Clan, which had chosen the name LakeClan, to build his own Clan. He named the Clan EagleClan, in his own honor, and his warriors were entirely made up of rogues and loners he had recruited. StarClan honored him as a leader and granted him nine lives.
For a short time, the Clans managed to coexist. Their territories were separated by a stream, and the Clans even began having their own full-moon Gatherings, using RiverClan's old camp as a Gathering Place. However, Eaglestar's hunger for control was stronger than his desire to avoid war. Battles rang out as EagleClan attempted to seize LakeClan's territory. Oakstar led his Clan valiantly. A larger danger faced the Clans, however.
A rogue wolf had wondered into Clan territory, easily murdering any cat it came across. The Clans were forced to come together to drive the wolf away from the territory that they had left. Eaglestar refused to concede to help chase off the wolf, and continued to put his Clan in harm's way by sending them on battle patrols to LakeClan's territory. He lost his life to the wolf when it attacked a patrol he led, receiving a gruesome injury that took all nine of his lives. His deputy, Shreddedear, made his way to the Moonstone immediately, after guiding the rest of EagleClan to LakeClan's camp so that they could all defend their weak together against the large cat-killing beast. With so many cats able to attack the wolf, they were able to give the wolf some injuries it certainly would not forget.
Shreddedstar and Oakstar promised one another peace in the coming moons. The cats were finally able to live peacefully. In Oakstar's passing, LakeClan renamed themselves to OakClan in his honor. Despite being built in blood with the intent to rule, EagleClan now lives alongside OakClan, with only minor disputes over boundaries. The Clans are nearer Twolegplace, and are often chasing wandering kittypets and hostile rogues from their land. The ruins of the tunnels often serve as a home to rats and alley cats that find themselves nomadic cats.

☀⟾OakClan's camp is on the island that was previously used for Gatherings. The leader's den is a hollow in the base of the Great Tree, which fell during the earthquakes. The nursery is in a hollow further up the tree. The elder's den is dug into the bad off a stone, sort of a cave. The warriors sleep underneath a large bush near the edge of the camp, reinforced with thick brush to make a den. Apprentices have a similar bush on the opposite side of the clearing. The medicine cat den is in a tree stump, lined with hollows for herbs. Their territory is primarily made up of RiverClan's old forest and the moor. They are apt at hunting woodland creatures and fishing. During leaf-bare, brave warriors sometimes hunt within the Horseplace's den or even the barn in order to find plump prey for the Clan. Their borders lie along the Horseplace fence, following a line along the moor to the river's shore. Their border with EagleClan is the stream between their territories.

☀⟾EagleClan's home is in the forest near the Greenleaf Twolegplace. A lot of Twoleg activity takes place in their territory, and while rare, there have been incidents where Twolegs were able to trap or harm the EagleClan cats. Their territory is entirely woodland, the furthest border being a Thunderpath, and the border with OakClan being a stream. Their territory houses voles, shrews, sparrows, squirrels, and other forest prey. They are very good climbers and experts of prowling through forest growth for tiny signs of life. Their camp is in a clearing in their forest. The dens are primarily bushes, though the leader's den is dug into the base of a rock which announcements are given from and lined with grass. The nursery is also a hole in the ground, an old badger set that the queens keep very soft with moss, feathers, and warm foliage. Eaglestar being the only Clanborn cat in the start of EagleClan, the Clan is typically less hostile to outsiders. Their loyalty is still strong, but the value of strong warriors that were not born into the Clan is stronger. Outsiders are more likely to pass EagleClan's test of loyalty than to be accepted into OakClan.

New Moon [] Waxing [] Half-Moon [] Waxing (after half-moon) [] Full Moon [] Waning [] Half-Moon [] Waning (after half-moon) []

Morning [] Sunhigh [] Afternoon [] Night []

New-Leaf [] Green-Leaf [] Leaf-Fall [] Leaf-Bare []

"When Darkness comes on a Jackdaw's wings,
day's Golden light will Fall ."
Last edited by C a s on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Beestar | Jackdawpaw | Swiftbadger | Acornspots

Postby C a s » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:05 am

-moved-
Last edited by C a s on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | Now Accepting

Postby Cradily » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:50 pm

heck yeah

Name: Southstar
Clan: EagleClan
Kin: N/A
Mate: N/A
Brief History (Optional): Southwind lived his life as an ordinary warrior of EagleClan up until the tender age of 18 moons, when he was appointed deputy, and became leader a mere six moons later when his leader, Morningstar, lost his last life.
Personality Traits (Optional): Despite holding the highest position in the Clan, Southstar manages to stay humble and grounded. Perhaps it is partially because of his becoming leader at a young age that he doesn't see himself as above his Clanmates, many of whom were older than him. His level-headedness and ability to stay calm and collected in the midst of stressful situations combined with his compassion and care for others makes him a natural leader. Even as an apprentice, he'd always been sensitive to the emotions of others and would do whatever he could to resolve tension between cats or comfort someone if he sensed they were upset. His tender side is balanced out by his playful, humorous side, and although the pressures of leadership have caused him to mellow out a bit from his younger, wilder self, before he ever became deputy, he is still just as youthful at heart as he is in body, and enjoys spending time with his closest Clanmates just like he used to. He would like to have a mate and kits in the future, but is in no rush.

Name: Littleflower
Clan: EagleClan

Name: Riverstripe
Clan: OakClan

Name: Splashpaw
Clan: OakClan
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | Now Accepting

Postby C a s » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:06 am

Absolutely accepted, welcome back Sparxy <3)
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me