A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:35 am

Eagleclan
🦅
Oatleaf
[she | elder | 98 moons | Nobleclaw | tags: Russetswirl, kits ]

She watched the senior warrior there, as she lay down to take a good position to wait for the kits to arrive, now she had some time to think about what she could tell them. She looked over at Pinekit which followed after the warrior "Of don't be so harsh Russetswirl, kits are curious" she meowed resting her tail next to the body.

Messfur
[tom | warrior | 36 moons | crush: Stagleap | no apprentice | tags: Nightwish, Browntail, Blazefrost]

He looked after the Mistflower before turned to the two warriors once again "now let's start this patrol for once, were lost so much time already" he meowed starting to make his way toward the other side of the forest, which was opposite of the woods Mistflower was training Hornetpaw. His eyes looked over at Blazefrost for a moment as he da him in the distance catching already some prey "by the way, do you mind if do some little competition? who hunts the most prey?" he meowed turning to see the Nightwish and Browntail.

Springheart
[she | warrior | 36 moons |Crush: (open) | apprentice: Wrenpaw | tags: Wrenpaw, Littleflower, Brightpaw, Swiftbadger, Redpaw]

She overheard what Wrenpaw told Redpaw "you know fighting against a kittypet is like a waste of time, usually, they don't have any fighting skills and they could be more scared of us than mice" she meowed to Wrenpaw in most parts. She then sighed "anyway fighting could be our very last choice of action, first, we could make them leave without bloodshed" she meowed.

Silverkit
[tom | kit |1 moon | open crush | mother: Stagleap | tags: Lilackit, Smokekit, Mudkit]

He blinked his eyes at the Lilackit hint about where the moss ball could be hiding. He gave a look after Smokekit who run to mess around their mother's nest as she didn't seem to find it he knew it was not there so he made his way to check Acornleap's nest. Though he was a little more careful when checking the other queen's nest as she likely not would be happy if her nest was upside down when she returned. Nothing was found 'only left was Foxcloud's nest" he wondered.

Oakclan
🌳
Lighttail
[tom | elder | 62 moons | crush: secret to Dawntrail| tags: Robinwind]

He has the medicine cat a nod and a smile, watching as he walked away, before turning his gaze to elsewhere, what he could do now - he wondered in silence.

Raccoontuft
[she | warrior | 16 moons | crush: Jackdawstrike (open) | no apprentice| tags: Beestar, Riverclaw, Falconpaw]

She walked over to Beestar, noticing that both Riverclaw and his apprentice were there too, which made her feel a little awkward as she was the last one and they were likely waiting for her. She took a quick nervous swallow before spoke up "I am here now, sorry to make you wait, are we going now then?" she asked.

Hazefire
[tom | warrior | 14 moons | crush: (open) | no apprentice | tags: open]

He sat there waiting for something to happen, but for some reason, his ears flicked toward the deputy there, like he was hearing his name being called, but there was no way he could hear him- He was still so far away from them and the camo was not the most quietly one at the moment, but he sure had a feeling that he was being called, maybe it was just the inciting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:12 am

𝓑𝓡𝓞𝓦𝓝𝓣𝓐𝓘𝓛
|𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷|𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷| 32 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓼| 𝓣𝓪𝓰𝓼: Nightwish, Blazefrost, Messfur

The she-cat stretched out, looking at her hunting partners with a shine in her eyes. "I wouldn't mind." she said with a warm purr. "I may have spent a lot of time in the nursery as of late, so I'll be out of practice- but I refuse to lose!" She hopped from paw to paw like an excitable apprentice, getting herself moving and ready for the upcoming hunt. She didn't have to feel like a lazy lump anymore, now that her kits were becoming warriors soon and she no longer had to stay in camp. She definitely needed to join patrols more often.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:51 am

OakClan

Sunflare held his mate's gaze calmly for a moment, then nodded. "Okay," he mewed at last, reassured, and allowed a small smile to creep onto his face. "If you're sure...I would be more than happy to have another litter with you, Creamflower." He couldn't stop a purr from rising from his throat as he nuzzled the she-cat, entwining his tail with hers. "Shall we go for a walk then?" He jerked his head to the camp entrance.

"There he is now," Splashfeather chimed, nodding at Robinwind approaching them from Lighttail's direction. Splashfeather couldn't help but feel bad for the elder sometimes. After all, he wasn't that old, and she couldn't imagine retiring herself until she was over 100 moons old. We should try and spend more time with him, like Robinwind does, she thought to herself, making a mental note to visit the older tom more often. She turned her attention back to Robinwind when he arrived, and gave a friendly nod. "Yeah, we thought we'd lend a paw. It's been moons since the three of us all went out together! And the more paws the better, right?"

Riverstripe's gaze lifted from his apprentice to Beestar when she approached, and he dipped his head respectfully in greeting. "Yes, it sure is," he agreed with a slight purr. "But in a good way." He was about to ask the she-cat if she was alright when she beckoned him and Falconpaw to wait for Raccoontuft by the camp entrance, and followed her with a nod. When she inquired about her son's training, Riverstripe couldn't help but break into a purr. "He's doing great, aren't you, Falconpaw?" He ruffled the fur on his apprentice's head with a paw. "Always curious and eager to learn as much as he can. He's a natural climber, and he can jump really high and far. Almost flies, he does." Raccoontuft approached almost as soon as he'd finished speaking, and he meowed a friendly greeting to her. "Morning, Raccoontuft. Don't worry, we weren't waiting long." He looked between her and Beestar. "I'm ready when you two are."

As the ceremony drew to an end, Dustpaw's gaze traveled up to meet Dappleleaf's, and she couldn't help but be a bit surprised that her mentor was asking for her opinion on who they toured the territory with. She had just assumed her mentor would make all the decisions and she'd follow along quietly. "I--I'd like to go with my brothers," she replied at last. She didn't have to even think twice about it, but she still felt a bit shy around the pretty she-cat, though she could tell it wouldn't take long for her to warm up to her. "If that's okay," she added tentatively.

"Hello, Elmshade," Tigerblaze greeted Elmshade with a nod, glad that the she-cat didn't waste much time with pleasantries on him--not that many cats bothered to. "Yes, we'll head for the border." When his denmate questioned whether there was anything in particular they should keep an eye out for, he paused. Occasionally a faint, dark, musty scent had been picked up by the borders, but it had never led anywhere, seemingly disappearing before it could be followed. "Just for anything suspicious, unusual scents, as always," he replied with a thoughtful flick of his tail. He doubted they would come across any such thing, as the few times they had had been rare, but it was good to be aware. That was one thing Tigerblaze appreciated about Elmshade, was her awareness level. She was mindful when it counted. "If we're all ready, let's be off." With a swish of his tail, he began to lead the others outside of camp.

EagleClan

Eveningpaw instinctively stepped closer to Deertail when he did to her, then stiffened, wondering if she should've done that, but felt reassured when he instructed her to stay close to him until they got to the other side. She nodded understandingly, never taking her eyes off the other side, and bunched up her muscles, ready to go as soon as their mentors gave the word. Streamspot and Bramblepaw went first, and Eveningpaw's stomach twisted for concern for her brother, but relief washed over her as they made it to the other side. Bramblepaw gave her a reassuring smile from the other side and she couldn't help but mirror it, although her paws still itched nervously as it was now their turn to cross. For just a heartbeat, she took her eyes off the thunderpath to glance up at Deertail--and, to her surprise, felt calmed by his presence. She returned her gaze to the wooded area on the other side and took a deep breath to calm her nerves, reassured that she'd make it there.

Emberkit stifled a purr of amusement as he heard Oatleaf chastise their father. "Yeah, Russetswirl, don't be so harsh," he echoed the elder's words jokingly. He cast a glance at Applekit and Pinekit, who gave their sister a slight twitch of his whiskers as if to imply something, and Emberkit tilted his head. His littermates got into a fair bit of mischief, Emberkit knew this all too well; he himself tended to stay out of trouble for the most part, but he had picked up on his siblings' signs and signals. "I think Oatleaf said yes," he whispered to Willowkit and Sorrelkit.

Nightwish's ears pricked up with interest at Messfur's suggestion. "That sounds good to me," she purred, flexing her claws. It had been a while since she'd had a hunting competition with anyone, not since she was an apprentice if memory served her correctly. Blazefrost had wandered not too far off and had already caught a sparrow by the looks of it, and Nightwish started to make her way over to him to ask if he wanted to compete as well, but stopped, startled, when a cat suddenly barreled through, stopping just short of crashing into Blazefrost, and fell into the narrow stream nearby. It only took Nightwish a moment to recognize the cat as Bearsong, one of OakClan's warriors, and known for getting into trouble ever since she had gone missing as an apprentice last leaf-bare and her clanmates had trespassed into EagleClan's territory looking for her. OakClan had been infamous for not being able to keep track of their apprentices ever since. "Going missing again, huh, Bearsong?" Her tail tip flicked back and forth.

(I think the "large orange and white warrior" that Bearsong bumped into was Blazefrost, but if it wasn't, my bad and feel free to just ignore that part!)

Littleflower purred, momentarily pushing Swiftbadger out of her head in favor of mirroring her apprentice's enthusiasm--although it was hard to do when he walked so close to her. "I was just the same way when I became an apprentice. Couldn't wait to start exploring the territory, trying battle moves, everything!" She gave Brightpaw a friendly bump with her flank. "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to learn and see it all." At Springheart's and Swiftbadger's suggestions, she nodded her agreement. "That sounds good," she echoed. "We should show them the places to steer clear of." Fixing the apprentices with a stern gaze, she added, "And you three had better not think of running off to any of those places later on. We're always watching, you know!" Her tone was firm, but there was a lighthearted glint in her eyes. She knew how easily excitable new apprentices were, and she remembered fondly her own days of sneaking off and getting into trouble as an apprentice. She was brought back to the present when Springheart informed the apprentices there was not always a need for bloodshed, and she nodded in agreement. "Springheart's right. We don't pick fights with cats outside of our territory, and the ones who do trespass can usually be chased off without much of a fight, especially if they're kittypets. We fight to defend ourselves and our territory, not unnecessarily."

Darkclaw had found and caught the squirrel within moments of smelling it, and was just beginning to bury it at the base of a tree when he froze. The scent of fresh blood and thick fur of the squirrel in his mouth was nearly enough to choke him, easily blocking off his sense of smell, but now that he set it down he could detect...cat-scent, it smelled like, although it was neither OakClan nor EagleClan. In fact, it was unlike that of a kittypet or loner too, for that matter. It was faint and dank, and Darkclaw couldn't tell where it was coming from. He had to wonder if perhaps the squirrel just smelled funny, but double-taking, there was no doubt. He smelled feline, somewhere. But where?

Southstar nodded thoughtfully, letting a moment of silence pass before speaking up again. "I understand. But your duty is to the entire clan, not just to one litter of kits. If this is truly about being a father to the fatherless, then perhaps there are more young cats you should be paying attention to. Darkclaw doesn't have parents, does he? Neither does Blazefrost; he lost his father when he was only two moons old, and now his mother is gone too. Wolfpaw and Hornetpaw's father died before they were even born. It's sad, but that's the reality of the world we live in. But that's why we live in a clan. We're all here for each other, not necessarily to be parents or siblings to those who don't have them, but to be clanmates. Your intentions are admirable, Daydream, but I want you to be focused on the clan as a whole, not just to Foxcloud and her kits. They are by no means alone; there are plenty of cats who are looking out for them, probably more than you realize." He straightened up into a sitting position and curled his tail around his paws, meeting Daydream's gaze calmly. "You're my medicine cat, Daydream, and I respect you. But I'm also your leader, and as your leader, I'm telling you, for your own good and the good of the clan, to keep a respectable distance from now on. I'm not saying to avoid Foxcloud or her kits by any means, just to treat them as you would any other clanmate. Can you do that for me?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:38 am

Creamflower smiles and nuzzles Sunflare, twinning her tail with his. Upon hearing his suggestion for a walk, she nods. "Sounds like a great idea to me!" she replied, purring. "Lead the way!"

Last bumped by Animals65 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:38 am.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me