[ ✦ — ❝ moonclan ] o&a!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ ✦ — ❝ moonclan ] o&a!

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:07 am

<Wisteriablossom <> she <> warrior <> crush: Wolfrunner <> open apprentice>
<tags: Silentrain, Windchaser>

She listened to the Silentrain, then flicked her ears toward Windchaser "hm, I guess we don't need to ask anyone as he is doing it already" she meowed to the other she-cat "come on, let's go to him then shall we Silentrain?" she meowed little playfully. She turned to Windchaser "I am up for a patrol" she meowed to the young tom, giving a quick look over to Silentrain as well.

<Sycamoreleaf <> she <> warrior <> crush: Stormynight <> open apprentice>
<tags: Fawnblossom>

She patiently waited for the leader to her decisions, but after hearing Windchaser she looked over at the young tom, only spotting another she-cat Fawnblossom there making her way out. She thought for the possible choices for a while, when though the tom will eventually have many cats to join him, so maybe she didn't necessarily need to. As she was bored she run after Fawnblossom "Fawnblossom, you're going out? mind If I come with you?" she asked the warrior.

<Privetcloud <> tom <> Young warrior <> crush: small on Emberpaw <> no apprentice>
<tags: open>

He walked out of the warrior's den giving a few licks to his shoulder fur, before looking around for the cats, wondering if he could go with the patrols or out by himself. His eyes located the one of the apprentice's Emberpaw, which was the same age as him, but still an apprentice, he had some feelings toward the ginger tom but thought they could be too wrong to show.

<Loonpaw <> she <> apprentice <> crush: open <> Lavenderhaze>
<tags: Lavenderhaze, open >

She followed after her mentor seeing her brother there with the two she-cats apprentice and Smokepaw "This sure is going to be one large patrol, if all the apprentices and their mentors join it" she meowed confusedly. So far only one apprentice which was not coming to the patrol was Emberpaw, but as he was the oldest apprentice, maybe was his time to prove his skills to Scorchstar.

<Mosquitopaw <> tom <> apprentice <> crush: open <> Silverspark>
<tags: Lightpaw, Leopardpaw, Wolfrunner >

He looked at Lightpaw "I guess so...who else is coming except Leopardpaw and her mentor? Could we ask Smokepaw to join us too? He looks like a cat who needs something to do?" he meowed after noticing the dark tabby tom there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 pm

FawnBlossom
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Lesbian//Single//Tags: SycamoreLeaf

She paused when SycamoreLeaf came up to her “Yeah, I figured because it was taking quite a while for the patrols to be set up that I might as well just go hunting on my own but sure you can come along” She said and smiled. She the continued on walking, expecting SycamoreLeaf to follow after her.

SilentRain
Female//20 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: WisteraBlossom, WindChaser

She glanced over at WindChaser and then back at WisteraBlossom before nodding. She got up and followed after the she-cat before looking back over at WindChaser “I guess I can join the patrol if needed” she said.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:30 am

She turned to Windchaser "I am up for a patrol" she meowed to the young tom, giving a quick look over to Silentrain as well. She gave the she-cat a smile then waited what the Windchaser could say or if some other cats could want to join them.

She nodded to the other warrior "yes you're right the patrols did have some time to get organized, the leader didn't see to be fine at the moment, maybe she is getting sick or something?" she meowed to her silently so the other cats could hear her options. She followed after Fawnblossom "where are you planning to go hunting? any special place?" she meowed.

<Privetcloud <> tom <> Young warrior <> crush: small on Emberpaw <> no apprentice>

He walked out of the warrior's den giving a few licks to his shoulder fur, before looking around for the cats, wondering if he could go with the patrols or out by himself. His eyes located the one of the apprentice's Emberpaw, which was the same age as him, but still an apprentice, he had some feelings toward the ginger tom but thought they could be too wrong to show.

<tags: Lavenderhaze, open >

She followed after her mentor seeing her brother there with the two she-cats apprentice and Smokepaw "This sure is going to be one large patrol, if all the apprentices and their mentors join it" she meowed confusedly. So far only one apprentice which was not coming to the patrol was Emberpaw, but as he was the oldest apprentice, maybe was his time to prove his skills to Scorchstar.

<tags: Lightpaw, Leopardpaw, Wolfrunner >

He looked at Lightpaw "I guess so...who else is coming except Leopardpaw and her mentor? Could we ask Smokepaw to join us too? He looks like a cat who needs something to do?" he meowed after noticing the dark tabby tom there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The White Feline » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:46 pm

Tags: Lavenderhaze,Open

FlowerTail walked out of her den. She talked to Lavenderhaze who was walking out,the silver she-cat told her what's was going on. FlowerTail politely nodded her head to thank Lavenderhaze,then she walked to where the hunting patrol was gathering.
Last edited by The White Feline on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The White Feline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:58 pm

xx𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
xxxx29 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ warrior ▸ location; camp ▸ mentors; leopardpaw ▸ tagged; leopardpaw, wolfrunner, mosquitopaw, lightpaw
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"We might, if you're all quiet enough." The silver lynx point answered, a twinge of worry as she looked over all the apprentices. They were definitely outnumbered, and she wasn't exactly sure if this was all that safe, since some of their mentors had apparently vanished. "I hope we can handle all of the apprentices." She remarked back to the older warrior, making sure her apprentice kept up with them as they moved a bit closer to the cave entrance. As her gaze was at the entrance for a moment, she thought of her former mate, blinking away tears as she remembered the last time they spoke, turning back to distract herself yet again.

xx𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞
xxxx22 moons ▸ tom ▸ warrior ▸ location; camp ▸ mentors; n/a ▸ tagged; windchaser
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Having stepped toward the younger warrior after he'd called out, the black cat had had to go around most of the cats with apprentices, now standing in front of the smaller tom. "So you're taking charge now?" He couldn't help but comment, although he meant no harm, even if it might have come off as the opposite.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:44 am

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
male ★ 45m ★ bi ★ medicine cat
crush: - ★ tags: cinderfeather

"Well, I definitely need to stretch my legs," he agreed and crouched down for effect. Hailnight straightened up and grinned at her, flicking his tail-tip at her. After a moment, he thought about the patrol and asked, "Do you think I would be a bother?"

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 7m ★ lesbian ★ apprentice
crush: snowpaw ★ tags: patrol

"Awesome!" she purred to Smokepaw and beckoned him to walk over to the others. "Are we leaving soon?" Lightpaw asked her mentor when they arrived at the cave entrance and eagerly glanced out. She peeked over at Leopardpaw to see what she was thinking, but she was having a conversation with Minnowlight. "Why don't you pair up with Smokepaw?" she suggested to Mosquitopaw, seeing as they were the only two apprentices without a mentor. Only Wolfrunner and Minnowlight had apprentices. Lightpaw had overhead her friend's mentor expressing her worries about being able to handle the number of apprentices, but she trusted the two warriors and knew they would do a good job.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:35 am

Cinderfeather /// 34 Moons (2.8 Years) /// Large cinder-colored Lynx Point with icy-blue eyes and wide paws /// She-cat + Bisexual (Male lean) /// Crush/Mate: N/A (To be Hailnight) /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Hailnight

Cinderfeather shook her head."I don't think so. If they have an issue, they should keep it to themselves."

Smokepaw /// 10 Moons (0.8 Years) /// Small smoke tabby with patches of white and mint eyes /// Tom + Homosexual /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Lightpaw, other apprentices

Smokepaw smiled a bit."I would be alright with pairing up with him." He looked back towards his sister and the medicine cat. Maybe I can make some friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golden (Goldenfur) ///40 Moons (3.3 years) /// Large F1 Savannah cat /// Tom + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Open

+

Spotted (Spottedfur) /// 13 Moons (1.08 years) /// Large F2 Savannah cat with unusual long fur and a slight limp /// She-cat + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Open

After a few moments, the she-cat pulled herself back to her legs and continued to walk, her father following after.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:20 am

She turned to Windchaser "I am up for a patrol" she meowed to the young tom, giving a quick look over to Silentrain as well. She gave the she-cat a smile then waited what the Windchaser could say or if some other cats could want to join them.

She nodded to the other warrior "yes you're right the patrols did have some time to get organized, the leader didn't see to be fine at the moment, maybe she is getting sick or something?" she meowed to her silently so the other cats could hear her options. She followed after Fawnblossom "where are you planning to go hunting? any special place?" she meowed.

He is open to camp...

<tags: Lavenderhaze, Lightpaw, Leopardpaw, Smokepaw Wolfrunner, Minnowlight >

She walked after her mentor to the large group of apprentices and few warrior's, her ears looked at the cats than to Wolfrunner "you're okay with so many paws to come with you?" she meowed to the deputy, showing her tongue at her brother "Oh yeah" she meowed.

<tags: Lightpaw, Leopardpaw, Smokepaw Wolfrunner, Minnowlight, Lavenderhaze >

He listened to the cats around him, turning to Lightpaw when she asked him a question, he lightly lifted his shoulders "I guess I have too, it's not like either of use has a mentors to join us" he meowed sighing. He looked over at Smokepaw, not wanting the shy tom to have the wrong idea about his words, it was just his way to speak. He then turned to his sister and Lavenderhaze "I guess you're coming with us to sis?" he meowed to her with a smirk.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The White Feline » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:55 am

Tags: Open

Lavenderhaze followed Wolfrunner. She hoped that they'll hunt by the river, because she wanted to see a glimpse of her old friend Ripple.

Tags: Open

FlowerTail was glad that she did not need to be in a patrol with so many cats.
Last edited by The White Feline on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The White Feline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:07 pm

xx𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
xxxx29 moons ▸ she-cat ▸ warrior ▸ location; camp ▸ mentors; leopardpaw ▸ tagged; leopardpaw, wolfrunner, mosquitopaw, lightpaw

"We might, if you're all quiet enough." The silver lynx point answered, a twinge of worry as she looked over all the apprentices. They were definitely outnumbered, and she wasn't exactly sure if this was all that safe, since some of their mentors had apparently vanished. "I hope we can handle all of the apprentices." She remarked back to the older warrior, making sure her apprentice kept up with them as they moved a bit closer to the cave entrance. As her gaze was at the entrance for a moment, she thought of her former mate, blinking away tears as she remembered the last time they spoke, turning back to distract herself yet again.

xx𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞
xxxx22 moons ▸ tom ▸ warrior ▸ location; camp ▸ mentors; n/a ▸ tagged; no apprentice patrol

Having had no apprentice, he'd stayed near the entrance of the cave, making sure to keep some distance from the educational patrol. "Is everyone ready?" He asked loudly, wanting for everyone to hear him since their leader must've left already. This was mostly a hunting patrol anyway, and they were simply wasting moonlight. "Because if you're not, we're leaving you." He added, only halfway paying attention to how many cats were going.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me