LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LakeClan

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:31 pm

ICEMIST
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Thundershadow - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Oakstorm

He watched his fellow clanmates gathering around for some patrols there, his eyes wandered for the apprentice to apprentice, but didn't see his own, Darkpaw anywhere. Standing up he walked toward the first free cat there, which was Oakstorm "Good morning Oakstorm, are you happen to see Darkpaw this morning?" he asked at him.

BLUEBIRD
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Bloodrose - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ashstike, Swansong, Scorpionpaw

He watched the other cats silently, shaking his head annoyed "If you don't mind I will go hunting something over there?" he meowed to them flicking his tail toward some bushes "I pretty much saw something there, so maybe I will have some luck" he meowed not really waiting for a responded as he walked away to the patrol.

PIGEONPOPPY
she - warrior - 32 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: Ashstike, Swansong, Scorpionpaw

She looked after her brother leaving the group, then toward the apprentice Scorpionpaw "what we come here to do for the start? we hunt" she told him sighing "that was one rabbit, there are plenty other animals to catch for" she meowed flicking her ears to tward the voices.

WHITESNOW
she - warrior - 30 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She made her way back to the shadows of the warrior's den, staying near the entrance watching the clan silently, usually, she sleeps at this time of a day, but now she was not that tired. Sighing she waited for the sun to move elsewhere to the camp so she could start moving a little bit more.

HAZELTOOTH
tom - elder - 148 moons - crush: none - tags: Meadowtail, Thundershadow, Icekit, Patchkit, Smallflight, her kits

He shook his head to Smallflight "It's fine, kits are kits..." he meowed simply standing up to his old boned legs "I will get something to eat now...I need some walk too" he meowed silently. Turning around to leave the group of cats and made his way to the fresh-kill pile or what was left of it after the check out with the warriors.

PHOENIXPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Stormfire - tags: Stormfire

She hissed and pounced toward the larger cat, biting his ear as she wrapped her front legs around his nape, trying to kick him by her back legs to the side or whenever they hit "I don't care, kill me if you so want and if Eaglestar will not see me as a warrior, I will leave the clan...Why could I drop off my life for clan who don't even need me?" she meowed.

SWANPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Tallcreek - tags: Tallcreek, Cinderdream, Swiftpaw, Ivypaw

She sighed "I guess so" she meowed turning to Cinderdream when the warrior walked back with the young tom "still thinking then that tom is not your lost brother?" she meowed to Ivypaw.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:59 am

Oh no! I hope you're alright, @/trainwreck/. Not much new has happened, I think. Cinderdream took Nettle over to the water patrol to see if he would recognize Ivypaw. Everyone else seems to be just talking, I think.))

ravenfur - 28 moons - warrior - crush: cinderdream, tallcreek - tags: cinderdream, swiftpaw, sunstep, tallcreek, swanpaw, ivypaw - mentions: calypso, nettle

Ravenfur's thoughts were interrupted as Tallcreek splashed her with droplets of water. "Hey!" The black molly meowed with slight annoyance, running a paw over her head as she cleaned off the water.

She looked back over to Cinderdream, comforted by Tallcreek's words. "You're probably right." She said with a faint smile, feeling less weight on her shoulders, as she turned to look up at him.

"That's a good idea. The fresh-kill pile looked pretty small already." The she-cat meowed.

She shrugged at Sunstep's reply. "Too bad." She meowed to him, turning back to Tallcreek before seeing Cinderdream approach with one of the rouges. "Huh? Who's this?" She asked, looking at Nettle curiously.

sunstep - 12 moons - warriors - tags: cinderdream, swiftpaw, ravenfur, tallcreek, swanpaw, ivypaw - mentions: calypso, nettle

"Maybe you're right." Sunstep said, watching Cinderdream speak to the rouges before she unexpectedly rejoined their group with one of them. "Oh, hello." He greeted the small tom with a flick of his tail, curious.

meadowtail - 75 moons - elder - tags: thundershadow, hazeltooth, patchkit, icekit, smallflight, stemkit, starlingkit, snailkit

"Oh, hello you all." The she-cat greeted Smallflight and her kits, a sweet smile on her muzzle. She gave a Stemkit a friendly nudge as she lied down in front of her. It was a shame that Hazeltooth was leaving their company and was unable to tell the kits a story. Meadowtail quite enjoyed the tom's stories as they often originated from his youth, a time before even she was born. "Well, perhaps you all would like to hear about something else?"
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:20 am

Smallflight White munchkin cat with a black tail and patch on her back, orange eyes | tags: Meadowtail, Hazeltooth| Crush: open | kits: Starlingkit, Stemkit, Snailkit

“Alright then bye now” Smallflight called to Hazeltooth as he left the den. Smallflights warm gaze moved to Meadowtail, “thank you” she said dipping her head before laying down next to her kits.

Stemkit grey mackerel tabby with a white underbelly, chest, muzzle and paws, orange eyes Tags: Meadowtail, Hazeltooth | Crush: too young |

“Yes, Yes, we want to hear any story” Stemkit squealed. Starlingkit turned to her and said “so long as it’s not boring”, Stemkit rolled her eyes and got comfy to listen. She needed the ground with anticipation, Smallflight tried to calm her by softly licking her head but Stemkit just shook it off.
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:37 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Cinderdream/Crush: Open/Tags: Cinderdream, Nettle,Ravenfur, Swiftpaw, Tallcreek, Swanpaw, Sunstep
"It's possible," Ivypaw meowed to Swanpaw as her mentor approached with the younger two rouges in tow. "Nettle?" she asked softly with a slight tilt of her head. She took a couple of steps towards the tom and then purred softly. "Nettle! It really is you! I'm so happy you're okay!"

Nettle/Tom/6 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Cinderdream, Ivypaw, Ravenfur, Swiftpaw, Tallcreek, Swanpaw, Sunstep
Nettle's tail twitched slightly as he followed the LakeClan Deputy over to the water patrol. When she introduced him to the others he gave a small nod and smiled slightly as Ivypaw stepped forward. "Of course I'm okay," he meowed as the butted heads with his sister. "I was more worried about you being okay."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 am

Cinderdream
female ★ 33m ★ lesbian ★ deputy
crush: - ★ tags: water patrol, nettle & calypso

"I can see that you two know each other well," she purred and watched the siblings. Cinderdream glanced at the rest of the patrol and smiled when they greeted him, already treating him with kindness. When the young cats' reunion was done, she murmured to Nettle, "If you'd like to join Lakeclan, you are welcome."

Thornbreeze
female ★ 31m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: firefall ★ tags: piketooth

"I'm not good at fishing," she admitted sharply and stood up. Thornbreeze wondered why she even remained in Lakeclan -- she hated the water, and there were too many bad memories.

Maplepaw
male ★ 11m ★ gay ★ apprentice
crush: open ★ tags: ottertalon, mountainfur

"Thank you," he purred at Ottertalon's praise and couldn't help but smile. Maplepaw's ears heated up when his mentor continued to compliment him and mention things to the warrior. He continued to smile sheepishly and picked up the mice.

Scorpionpaw
female ★ 10m ★ bi ★ apprentice
crush: crookedfoot ★ tags: hunting patrol

"I suppose so, but I can't smell a lot of other prey," she pointed out and parted her mouth open again. Scorpionpaw glanced over at the others and wondered what they would say, but so far only Bluebird had rebuked Pigeonpoppy's remark at him. She flicked her tail-tip.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Piketooth
a shorthaired muscular brown tabby tom with white paws, muzzle, underbelly and tailtip. He has greyish blue eyes and a heavy voice. He has a scar on his chest and muzzle.
37 moons | male | warrior | calm | the territory | tags: thornbreeze

"I could teach you if you want, it's not that hard." He offered, looking thornbreeze in the eye.

Alderpaw
a fluffy tom with black fur fading into dark rusty brown in places with a white chest and peircing ice blue eyes. He has a tiny scar above his eye.
8 moons | male | apprentice | excited | training area | tags: shredclaw

"Okay!" He chirped, eager to get started, but still anxious about fighting the huge tom.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:43 am

━━━━━━━━━ ❝ 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙆
    tag. thistlespring

raised to detest warriors, shark couldn't surpress a rumbling chuckle to tumble from his parted lips. "you seem injured." he commented.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:28 am

Thistlespring
a short-haired pale grey tabby she-cat with gold eyes and V shaped notch in one ear and a tuft of fur on top of her head that won't lay flat.
41 moons | female | warrior | terrified | fighting a badger | tags: shark

slightly miffed at his mocking tone, she spoke defensively.
"well, the badger came out of nowhere! why was she so angry? shouldn't she be with her cubs?" it was true, she found it strange that a mother would spend more time away from its babies.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:54 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/Lives: 9/Crush: Swansong/Tags: Bloodrose, Vixenfire, Goldensun, Ambereye
"Good," he meowed with a small nod when Bloodrose reported that the fox den was empty. "Hopefully it'll stay that way," he added as he pressed forward. He sighed softly when Vixenfire swiped at Ambereye and dropped back to walk next to the younger tom. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "You look really down."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Cinderdream/Crush: Open/Tags: Ravenfur, Swiftpaw, Tallcreek, Swanpaw, Sunstep, Nettle
"Please come Nettle,” Ivypaw meowed softly. “Ash, I mean Ashstrike will be happy to see you to.”

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Swansong, Scorpionpaw, Pigeonpopy, Bluebird
“Well let’s hope we find something else,” Ashstrike meowed once Swansong had returned. “It’ll look bad if we came back to camp with nothing. I don’t know about you but I don’t intend to let that happen.”

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Maplepaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Maplepaw, Mountainfur
Ottertalon smiled slightly as Maplepaw managed to catch a few of the mice. "Great job Maplepaw," she meowed as she gathered the mice she managed to catch into a small pile. When Mountainfur approached she gave him a small nod. "Maplepaw did a great job tracking them to their nest. Looks like you had a successful hunt as well."

Nettle/Tom/6 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Cinderdream, Ivypaw, Ravenfur, Swiftpaw, Tallcreek, Swanpaw, Sunstep
Nettle looked a little uncertain when Cinderdream offered him a place in the Clan. However when his sister mentioned their older brother he sighed softly. “I’ll join you,” he meowed. “I doubt I’d be able to convince them to leave anyway.”
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 am

Cinderdream
female ★ 33m ★ lesbian ★ deputy
crush: - ★ tags: water patrol, nettle & calypso

"I'm glad you'll join us. Why don't you follow Ivypaw and the others into camp?" she asked and glanced at the patrol with a kind but pointed look. "Eaglestar will want to talk to Nettle," Cinderdream added and backed away from them so she could return to the lone she-cat.

Thornbreeze
female ★ 31m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: open ★ tags: piketooth

"It seems hard to me," she muttered, but shifted closer to the lake and peered in anyways. "How do I do this?" Thornbreeze asked and glanced up at him.

Maplepaw
male ★ 11m ★ gay ★ apprentice
crush: open ★ tags: ottertalon, mountainfur

"Thank you," he purred at Ottertalon's praise and couldn't help but smile. Maplepaw's ears heated up when his mentor continued to compliment him and mention things to the warrior. He continued to smile sheepishly and picked up the mice.

Scorpionpaw
female ★ 10m ★ bi ★ apprentice
crush: crookedfoot ★ tags: hunting patrol

"I suppose so, but I can't smell a lot of other prey," she pointed out and parted her mouth open again. Scorpionpaw glanced over at the others and wondered what they would say, but so far only Bluebird had rebuked Pigeonpoppy's remark at him. She flicked her tail-tip.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me