LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LakeClan

Postby Bluey, » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Smallflight White munchkin cat with a black tail and patch on her back, orange eyes | tags: None | mentions: Eaglestar| Crush: open | kits: Starlingkit, Stemkit, Snailkit

Slipping out of the den Smallflight slowly crept away from her kits hoping that they wouldn’t wake up. She sighed grabbing a mouse from the fresh-kill. Smallflight didn’t feel hungry, she just felt tired though she knew that she had to eat. As she nibbled the small body of the mouse, Smallflight remembered that it was almost time for her kits to be apprenticed. Smallflight could be a warrior again. Happiness flooded through her but she just hoped that Eaglestar would remember that they need to be apprenticed.
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:22 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Crush: Swansong/Tags: Clan
Eaglestar yawned as he glanced up at the sky. The sun was just beginning to set and this would be the perfect time for the ceremonies he planed on doing today. He made his way over to the small stump where he made announcements and jumped up on it. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting!"

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Cinderdream/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ivypaw's ears twitched slightly when Eaglestar called for the Clan to gather. "It must be time," she meowed to herself as she made her way over to the stump and took a seat with the other apprentices.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike sighed softly as he made his way over to the Clan meeting. He glanced over at his younger siblings and smiled slightly before turning his attention to Eaglestar.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Mosspaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ottertalon trotted over to the gathering of warriors after Eaglestar called for the Clan meeting. She smiled slightly as she glanced over at the apprentices. Some of them would be joining them in the warriors den tonight.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Koipaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mossleap slowly made her way over to the Clan meeting after checking on the kit who had ran into her earlier that day. "She's fine," she muttered to herself before giving her half-brother her attention.

Nettle/Tom/6 moons/Loner/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Nettle slowly followed after his sister and took a seat next to her. "I can't believe your leader was so quick to allow me to join the Clan," he meowed before flicking his ears to listen.

Starlingsong/She-cat/24 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"Wolfkit, Icekit get back here," Starlingsong called after her sons. "You two are not quite old enough to join the apprentices yet."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Starlingsong, Icekit, Patchkit, Open
Wolfkit raced out of the nursery followed by Icekit. He growled softly when their mother called them back. "I'm ready to be apprenticed now," he meowed before making his way back to his mother and sister.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mohter: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Starlingsong, Wolfkit, Patchkit, Open
Icekit followed his brother out of the nursery and sighed when Starlingsong called them back. "We're almost old enough," he muttered before taking a seat next to Patchkit.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Starlingsong, Wolfkit, Icekit, Open
Patchkit followed her mother out of the nursery and chuckled softly when she called her brother back. "Almost old enough is not old enough," she meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:33 am

Bloodrose
Tag Wolfkit/Starlingsong

The molly appeared beside the nursery as the leader beckoned all the warriors forth. Her striped tail slashed through the air. "Pity," She commented with a flick of her ear. Glancing over at the young kitten who she had already deemed well off enough to be future apprentice, Bloodrose informed Starlingsong, "If our leader is as competent as I believe, he might see Wolfkit fit enough to start his apprenticeship a moon early."
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:59 pm

ICEMIST
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Thundershadow - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: open

He walked out of the warrior's den after hearing the meeting call echoing around the camp. He sat at the cleaning to see which of the cats could have their new names now, was the kits old enough to become an apprentice or some of the apprentices to become a warrior, he was not sure.

BLUEBIRD
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Bloodrose - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

He sat near the fresh-kill pile watching the few preys there hungrily, his stomach wanted to eat, but his brains said not yet. Shaking his head he looked over to the leader 'just what I meant to forget the hungry I had' he thought walking away from the pile to sit down.

PIGEONPOPPY
she - warrior - 32 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She groomed her pelt and listened to the other cats gathering to hear the leader, she herself was in a good spot already so she didn't really need to do than wait for the meeting to start.

WHITESNOW
she - warrior - 30 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She walked near the warrior's den entrance, no getting out of it, but enough to see and hear the leader.

HAZELTOOTH
tom - elder - 148 moons - crush: none - tags: Meadowtail, open

He flicked his ears like the voice of Eaglestar run into the elder's den, stretching his legs he was making his way out, when saw Meadowtail "Meadowtail wake up, Eaglestar is calling for a clan meeting, maybe on of the youngest cats will have their naming ceremony now" he meowed to the other much younger elder.

PHOENIXPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Stormfire - tags: open

She was already awakened when the leader called for the clan meeting but was just being a little lazy to do anything before this. She made a look around for the other apprentices before made her leave out to hear the meeting.

SWANPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Tallcreek - tags: open

She flicked her other ear when the voice of Eaglestar come to her ears, yawning she looked to the den entrance, before thought she was needed to get up too to hear whatever the tom needed to say.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:17 am

Cinderdream
female ★ 33m ★ lesbian ★ deputy
crush: open ★ tags: open

She sat down by the warriors, but closer to the front so she could hear Eaglestar easier. Cinderdream didn't know what he had planned, but she hoped that some of the apprentices would become warriors and that Nettle would officially be given his apprentice name. Besides, it was right if Eaglestar was going to fully accept the loner.

Thornbreeze
female ★ 31m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: piketooth ★ tags: open

She sat down in the midst of the warriors, her fur prickling. In all of her moons living in Lakeclan, Thornbreeze still wasn't used to being in close proximity with other cats. At least, anyone other than her younger sisters Hornetpaw and Scorpionpaw. Thornbreeze craned her neck over the warriors to see the two she-cats, and a small smile appeared on her maw.

Maplepaw
male ★ 11m ★ pan ★ apprentice
crush: open ★ tags: open

He grinned as he settled down with the apprentices. Perhaps Maplepaw would be one of the apprentices to become a warrior... at least, he hoped. Did Ottertalon think that he had enough training to become a warrior and serve the clan? Worries filled Maplepaw's mind as he remembered all the times he was disobedient and mischievous to her.

Scorpionpaw
female ★ 10m ★ bi ★ apprentice
crush: crookedfoot ★ tags: open

She was still wide awake and alert, not tired yet. Scorpionpaw glanced around at the other apprentices and wondered which ones would be called up if any. Some eyes met hers, and she gave little smiles of encouragement. Most of them seemed to be anxious and excited.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Tallcreek
Tom/Warrior/Apprentice: Swanpaw/ Tags: Swanpaw, Clan

Tallcreek padded on over toward his apprentice, flicking the tip of her ear gently with his tail in a playful gesture. The large tabby and white tom sat down beside her with a gentle purr, giving his check a few quick licks to try and tidy his fur up.

"How are you doing?" he asked, half concentrated on her and half concentrated on grooming.

Crookedfoot
She-Cat/Medicine Cat Apprentice/Tags: Scorpionpaw

Looking around at all she's done, Crookedfoot realized she had more piles of moss than she could take back. With some hesitation, she decided she would need some help bringing them all back, let alone getting them wet for the herbs. Picking out the best few, she rolled up what she could and carried it back carefully under her chin, making sure to dip it in the lake once. Once she got to her den she carefully wrapped the herbs in the wet moss and tucked them away in the shade, hoping it worked.

Heading out of the medicine cats' den, she caught sight of Scorpionpaw and bounced over to the apprentice with a smile on her face.
"Hey! What's up?" Crookedfoot purred.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:33 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Crush: Swansong/Tags: Clan
Eaglestar watched as the Clan gathered. He glanced over at the nursery for a moment before shaking his head. "StarClan forgive me for what I'm about to do," he muttered before turning his attention back to the task at hand. "We are gathered her tonight to welcome new apprentices and new warriors. First for our apprentices. Nettle, Snailkit, Stemkit, Starlingkit, Wolfkit, Icekit, and Patchkit please step forward."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Cinderdream/Crush: Open/Tags: Nettle, Open
Ivypaw purred softly as her littermate was called forward. "Good luck," she whispered before nudging him forward.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ashstrike sat a little taller as his little brother was called forward to receive his Clan name. "I wonder who'll get to mentor him," he murmured to himself.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Mosspaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ottertalon blinked when Eaglestar called Icekit, Wolfkit, and Patchkit forward. "They're only five moons old," she meowed softly.

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Koipaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Mossleap snorted softly as Starlingsong's kits were called forward. "I always knew my brother had bees in his brain," she growled. "Making kits apprentices too early."

Nettle/Tom/6 moons/Loner/Crush: Open/Tags: Eaglestar
"Thanks," Nettle meowed to his sister as he got to his paws and stepped forward. Once he was in front of the leader he glanced up at him expectantly.

Starlingsong/She-cat/24 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Bloodrose
"Eaglestar knows that the warrior code says that a kit must be six moons old to become an apprentice," Starlingsong meowed. When Eaglestar called her kits forward she jumped to her paws. "Eaglestar! They're only five moons old! You can't really be making them apprentices now."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Bloodrose, Eaglestar
Wolfkit purred when Bloodrose joined them and began speaking to his mother. "Yeah," he meowed with a small nod when the warrior mentioned that he was fit enough to start his training early. It appeared that the leader agreed and when Eaglestar called him and his littermates forward the young tom wasted no time in bolting over.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Eaglestar, Open
Icekit blinked when Eaglestar called him and his siblings forward. He hesitated for a heartbeat before following after his brother.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Eaglestar, Open
"Appears I stand corrected," Patchkit meowed as she followed her brothers over to the leader.
Last edited by Mist on Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Briarthorn
a longhaired white she-cat with ginger patches and a scar down her shoulder and hazel eyes.
37 moons | female | warrior | excited | camp | tags: open!

Briarthorn watched, a mixture of feelings roiling in her gut. Pride for her clan, excitement at the chance of becoming a mentor and happiness for the little to-be apprentices. Though her chances were small, she still could barely suppress a grin.

Piketooth
a shorthaired muscular brown tabby tom with white paws, muzzle, underbelly and tailtip. He has greyish blue eyes and a heavy voice. He has a scar on his chest and muzzle.
37 moons | male | warrior | content | camp | tags: thornbreeze

Piketooth squeezed through the camp entrance and upon realizing there was a meeting going on, quickly slipped into camp. Spotting thornbreeze sitting alone, he padded over to her, and wrapped his tail around his paws, nodding a greeting.

Thistlespring
a short-haired pale grey tabby she-cat with gold eyes and V shaped notch in one ear and a tuft of fur on top of her head that won't lay flat.
41 moons | female | warrior | curious | camp | tags: open!

Thistlespring sat alone, away from the others, licking her paw and desperately trying to get her fur to lie flat. She didn't expect to be chosen as a mentor, but she still wanted to try and be presentable. One never knows.

Volefrost
an oriental white tom with one blue eye and one orange eye, tufted ears and a fluffed up tail tip. He has a small scar beneath his eye.
38 moons | male | warrior | happy | camp | tags: open!

Volefrost strutted up to the clearing and sat down, a determined expression on his face. This could be it, the day he got an apprentice. Sure, there was no guaruntee, but hoping never did any harm.

Alderpaw
a fluffy tom with black fur fading into dark rusty brown in places with a white chest and peircing ice blue eyes. He has a tiny scar above his eye.
8 moons | male | apprentice | anxious | camp | tags: open!

Alderpaw yawned, trying to cover up his nervousness. Sure, he was excited to get this many new denmates, but at the same time, he was scared that they wouldn't like him, or he would be left behind.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:07 pm

ICEMIST
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Thundershadow - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: open

He walked out of the warrior's den after hearing the meeting call echoing around the camp. He sat at the cleaning to see which of the cats could have their new names now, was the kits old enough to become an apprentice or some of the apprentices to become a warrior, he was not sure.

BLUEBIRD
tom - warrior - 32 moons - crush: Bloodrose - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

He sat near the fresh-kill pile watching the few preys there hungrily, his stomach wanted to eat, but his brains said not yet. Shaking his head he looked over to the leader 'just what I meant to forget the hungry I had' he thought walking away from the pile to sit down.

PIGEONPOPPY
she - warrior - 32 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She groomed her pelt and listened to the other cats gathering to hear the leader, she herself was in a good spot already so she didn't really need to do than wait for the meeting to start.

WHITESNOW
she - warrior - 30 moons - crush: looking - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

She walked near the warrior's den entrance, no getting out of it, but enough to see and hear the leader.

HAZELTOOTH
tom - elder - 148 moons - crush: none - tags: Meadowtail, open

He flicked his ears like the voice of Eaglestar run into the elder's den, stretching his legs he was making his way out, when saw Meadowtail "Meadowtail wake up, Eaglestar is calling for a clan meeting, maybe on of the youngest cats will have their naming ceremony now" he meowed to the other much younger elder.

PHOENIXPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Stormfire - tags: open

She was already awakened when the leader called for the clan meeting but was just being a little lazy to do anything before this. She made a look around for the other apprentices before made her leave out to hear the meeting.

SWANPAW
she - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: looking - mentor: Tallcreek - tags: Tallcreek

She turned to her mentor, flicking her ears thinking about her words for his question "what do you think? I am listening to the meeting, so doing the normal?" she meowed to him. She a little bit hated the question as so many cats asked about how was she doing, why did they care.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 am

Tallcreek
Tom/Warrior/Apprentice: Swanpaw/ Tags: Swanpaw, Clan

Tallcreek paused mid-lick along his leg and flattened his ears back. Why's Swanpaw giving me an attitude? he thought gingerly as he finished his groom.

"There's really no need to be so touchy, Swanpaw," he mewed, sitting himself up a little straighter about a tail-length away. He had to hold himself still, wanting to stick his claws into the dirt and swish his tail with irritation, but he knew doing so wouldn't make for a good example. "All I was doing was checking in on you, not harrowing you with everything you need to do. Maybe perhaps I've been a little bit too lenient."

He stared at her for a few heartbeats before scrambling up to his paws and moving away from her and situating himself closer toward the rest of his clan-mates, trying to squeeze himself into the group of older warriors.
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me